Forums

Motor Sports

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Take My Money, I Don't Want It
20 Dec 09 13:31
| Topic/replies: 5,042 | Blogger: Take My Money, I Don't Want It's blog
Anyone that wants to enter the Official Betfair Forum Golf Tipping Competition, please do so on the Golf comp thread on the golf forum.
The more the entrants the better!!!!
Last years winner won 400 pounds and the top 5 got paid, and best of all its free to enter and great fun!!!!

So get your entry in now, the comp starts with the Sony Open on the 14th January 2010, so you need to enter before then.

There are already about 130 entrants but closer to 500 would be nice.

All you have to do to enter is post on the GOLF COMP thread on the golf forum, something such as "count me in" or "put me in" etc..

Good luck......
Pause Switch to Standard View ***GOLF COMP 2010***ENTRY ON GOLF FORUM
Show More
Report Take My Money, I Don't Want It December 23, 2009 9:33 PM GMT
Prize money confirmed at 750 quid!!! Get in now!
Report Take My Money, I Don't Want It December 30, 2009 5:27 PM GMT
Right come on everybody on here tonight enter the golf comp, it'll take you a few seconds, there are around 260 entrants so far, but would be nice to get nearer 500....
Come on give it a go, you don't even have to know anything about golf, you can just guess...
Report alesi85 December 31, 2009 4:47 PM GMT
^^^^^^seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeethiiing tw*t^^^^^
Report Take My Money, I Don't Want It January 4, 2010 3:39 PM GMT
Last call for the golf competition, entries close very soon.. Tournament starts this week
Report Take My Money, I Don't Want It January 8, 2010 6:03 PM GMT
Apologies, the Golf Comp starts next week, the first competition is the Sony Open which starts on the 14th January.

There are approx around 415 entrants so far, it would be great if we could get this upto 500 entrants, which is possible with a few days to enter left.

The total prizefund is now £1100 and its free to enter, so you may as well have a go....

Just stick your name in on the golf comp thread on the golf forum

and good luck....

:)
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com