Forums

Motor Sports

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
JayCee
08 Dec 09 15:48
| Topic/replies: 75 | Blogger: JayCee's blog
Have some friends who want to come down for a golf jolly, sherry drinking tour and visit the next test session. circuit site is not up to date...thanks

JC
Pause Switch to Standard View when are the next Jerez test sessions...
Show More
Report Stringer December 9, 2009 5:45 PM GMT
i imagine febuary sometime
Report Ray Burn December 11, 2009 8:20 AM GMT
I've read Feb 10-13 somewhere, with the same days the following week (17-20). This is probably right atm but possibly subject to change until officially announced.
Report Ray Burn December 11, 2009 8:21 AM GMT
It definately won't be until feb though as there's no more testing until after the joint launch at the end of Jan.
Report Vamos-mi-Sevilla December 12, 2009 6:44 PM GMT
Hey if your all lads there is a awesome ** house just outside the Airport, even if your not into that its a great place with very pretty girls and massive screens for football etc, opens til about 8/9 in the morning on a weekend.

Jerez is a great city with some really great hotels but I guess if your going golf then you will be near the coast, also as some great untouched areas, its the best part of Spain I think

Enjoy, I might go over aswell in Feb
Report JayCee December 14, 2009 7:57 PM GMT
Hey Vamos mi Sevilla

thanks for the info

have recommended that they have an 18 at Monte castillo golf next to the F1 circuit...good place to stay too...let me know if you are going...sounds like you like a glass of excellent sherry like myself...will join in the centre of town..and yes...it is a really a rather luvverly place to live...all the best ...JC
Report JayCee December 14, 2009 8:01 PM GMT
Ray Burn & Stringer...you coming to the party ? Anyone else in ? could be a big one ;-)...Jerez is beautiful
Report Ray Burn December 17, 2009 3:09 PM GMT
Sounds great, I'll probably be stuck in cold uk unfortunately!
Report JayCee January 7, 2010 4:59 PM GMT
For Vamos mi sevilla...discreet enquiries have resulted that my friends are interested in visiting the house you mention. Can you give me exact directions please ? Near the airport ? In town ? Test sessions seem confirmed mid feb...10th to 13th 17th to 20th...cheers
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com