Forums

Motor Sports

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
fkqmz
31 Dec 09 07:31
| Topic/replies: 3,313 | Blogger: fkqmz's blog
now im not suggesting for one second that this isnt deserved, its just ironic that when hes making barely legal/ blatantly illegal cars that win michael schumacher multiple world championships theres nothing and yet when he builds a barely legal car that makes a brit a world champion, the queen is ready to kiss his ring. JOKE Patrick Head has achieved just as much without having to tread the fine line between ingenuity and **ing. Wheres his OBE?
Pause Switch to Standard View Ross Brawn OBE
Show More
Report SuperGlue December 31, 2009 5:29 PM GMT
Is that not his job though - to take it to the wire to win?
Report -= coked up pansy =- December 31, 2009 10:37 PM GMT
I bet the queen wouldn't have a clue who the fook he is tbf to her. those decisions are made elsewhere
Report anton_chigurh January 1, 2010 2:46 PM GMT
saved a fair few British jobs to be fair.
Report budvar January 3, 2010 1:23 PM GMT
He was the team principle, just as is multiple constructors champion, Sir Frank Williams. Seems fairly consistent to me.
Report NEARCTIC January 5, 2010 4:59 PM GMT
should have been sir ross brawn
Report fkqmz January 6, 2010 9:16 AM GMT
then why now, his achievments earlier in the decade were just as significant. does it not count if your working for an italian team?
Report budvar January 7, 2010 12:01 PM GMT
As Anton points out, he saved a lot of British jobs. I dare say the honours list does indeed related to services provided to Queen and country. Working for Ferrari wouldn't carry as much weight.
Report fkqmz January 7, 2010 12:54 PM GMT
ironic really since the team is now german. i think the logical conclution from this is that the honours system is in fact a load of balls (revelation of the century i know) and that there isnt really any point or logic to it. names out of a hat next year.

end of thread thank you
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com