Forums

Motor Sports

There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Rumple318
17 Nov 09 16:51
| Topic/replies: 2 | Blogger: Rumple318's blog
Will Jenson carry no.1 on his car and Lewis carry no.2 on his? As current world champion I assume he will although he would probably be the no.2 driver in the team. Anyone know for sure?

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 21
By:
arthur daley
When: 17 Nov 09 17:10
thinly veiled i know nothing about motorsport thread. your wrong on both counts Button will have no 1 and he won't be a number 2 although hamilton will certainly beat him
By:
Rumple318
When: 17 Nov 09 17:25
Well that told me didn't it! If I have any more questions I'll be sure to let you know arthur
By:
arthur daley
When: 17 Nov 09 17:30
no worries or hard feeling just obvious your knowledge of the sport is limited.
By:
-= coked up pansy =-
When: 17 Nov 09 22:28
i'll join as another unknowlegable one :)

Why is Jenson likely to move to McClaren when Brawn (ex) has Ross Brawn and the mercedes engines for a longer period of time?
By:
smooth flyer
When: 18 Nov 09 08:38
$$$$$$$$
By:
paris
When: 18 Nov 09 12:00
button signing to drive alongside hamilton today.
By:
SeldomSeen
When: 18 Nov 09 13:01
Deal signed according to BBC website. McLaren have invested too much in Hamilton over the years to give Button the support he'll need. Reminds me of Williams getting rid of Damon Hill because, as world champion, he had the temerity to want more money the following season.
By:
A.Knutsen
When: 19 Nov 09 10:04
I think you're right Rumple.

Alonso had the No 1 car in 07 at Mclaren after winning in 06 with Renault and Hamilton had the No 2 car.
By:
apieceofcake
When: 19 Nov 09 12:44
I presume as Constructors winners, Brawn will keep the premier spot in the pit lane?
By:
catfloppo
When: 19 Nov 09 22:25
arthur daley 17 Nov 18:10
thinly veiled i know nothing about motorsport thread. your wrong on both counts Button will have no 1 and he won't be a number 2 although hamilton will certainly beat him

Presume you've laid button for the wdc then?
By:
arthur daley
When: 19 Nov 09 22:54
lol was £652 green all round thank you cat flappo if you had to ask 100 people who wins out of button hamilton next year i would say it would be 20% max button.

We all know Hamilton will thrash him.
By:
catfloppo
When: 20 Nov 09 05:15
I meant 2010 year, arthur. If hamilton is going to thrash him you are no doubt laying the 9ish available on button like crazy?

What odds will you lay me if I get betfair to put up a head to head market?
By:
A.Knutsen
When: 20 Nov 09 09:01
could there finally be an F1 head-to-head market of some interest and liquidity !?!?
By:
flushgordon
When: 21 Nov 09 10:05
arthur why will he beat button? it is fairly obvious even if you are retarded ,whoever has the best car will win.
By:
arthur daley
When: 21 Nov 09 16:24
Flushgordon proves why this forum is a waste of time you are clearly an idiot. (the best car wins hmm hamilton 07 even last season red bull was marginally the better car over a season also there in the same car you clown.

cat i would lay button @ 3.00 in a season match bet all day long.
By:
catfloppo
When: 21 Nov 09 21:21
That doesn't exactly imply a thrashing, arthur :p
3 is about the level I would start to think about backing. Out of interest, what would you back button at?
By:
fkqmz
When: 24 Nov 09 11:06
does no one else think this is going to be a meaningless midfield battle?
By:
arthur daley
When: 25 Nov 09 16:08
slybet go 8/13 hamilton 6/5 Button surely a great price on hamilton
By:
brooklynsgold
When: 28 Nov 09 21:30
think the no refuels will favour button officially he wont be the number 2 but i think dc and alonso felt they were deffo number 2s in a team that claims both drivers are equall good luck to both of them the 2 most aggresive drivers in the same team will be fantastic imo hate the rule change of no refuels
By:
fkqmz
When: 29 Nov 09 08:21
the 2 most aggresive drivers

never heard anyone describe jenson button as aggressive before. his smooth style which preserves his tyres is what got him more points than barrichello was it not?
By:
brentford
When: 30 Nov 09 14:25
quite an interesting point that as despite the 'smooth style' - the overtake highlights of the last year would probably have more Button than anyone else...

obviously more opps when you're in a good car and starting slightly down the grid as happened a few times but undoubtedly some of the moves showed great ability and aggression combined.
Far fewer memorable moements from the likes of Barrichello, Webber and Vettel when they were in mid field running.
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com