Forums

Irish Sports

There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Hank Hill
14 Nov 21 20:01
| Topic/replies: 17,073 | Blogger: Hank Hill's blog
I noticed that the black players for the Irish football team all have some Nigerian descent. Is there some historic connection between the two countries or this is coincidence? I am just curious incase I get questioned by the woke police Grin

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 8
By:
peckerdunne
When: 14 Nov 21 21:20
Just migration
By:
mrcombustible
When: 15 Nov 21 10:06
My late uncle was a missionary in Nigeria. He started a football team called Kinnity Rovers
By:
workrider
When: 15 Nov 21 20:06
We have no connection either by sea or air with Nigeria yet have one of the highest rates of immigration from that Country via Britain .Must try and get into the U.K. when that fails they get the ferry across simple as that. Hence the connection and high rate of Nigerian players in the Irish setup...
By:
norn iron
When: 29 Dec 21 13:35
ANY  GOOD CRICKETERS FROM  INDIA  OR PAKISTANI /BANGLADESH  SEND THEM UP MOUNTAINS OF MOURNE  IVE MOBILE HOME  IF THEY ANY GOOD AND LOADS WORK 

I HAVNT GONE AWAY YOU NOWDevilLove
By:
punchestown
When: 30 Dec 21 10:17
I HAVNT GONE AWAY YOU NOW

----

LaughLaugh
By:
norn iron
When: 01 Jan 22 19:29
HAPPY NEW YEAR Punch  I HOPE WR HAD FEW ON WINNER Love
By:
workrider
When: 01 Jan 22 23:16
I was looking out for you today, spoke to your friend just after his winner delighted for him , never had a bet in the race. Happy new year to you my friend...
By:
punchestown
When: 02 Jan 22 10:39
HAPPY NEW YEAR Punch  I HOPE WR HAD FEW ON WINNER Love

----

Right back at you Norn,let's just say I held my own against a series of fallers including Asterion Forlonge and a couple of second last croppers at Punchestown.
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com