Forums

Irish Sports

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
23 Jun 21 17:09
| Topic/replies: 19,505 | Blogger: p_r_e_m_i_e_r__f_a_n_t_a_s_y's blog
Yep, yep we are....
What a sad country we are, 13 people in ICU with the sniffles and still Irish people accept these restrictions and will accept when the country doesn't move forward on July 5th...
Of course those not affected financially or never had a life "pre covid" don't care as they're living it up and get some sexual release seeing those sad twats on RTE or VM scaremongering...
There are more people on NPHET than in hospital with covid but stay locked down, then summer is over and cases go up as surprise surprise it's bloody seasonal and another year is gone....
Oh well guess I'll be back up the M1 and fly over UK from Belfast City for Towcester and then for holidays while the rest of the Irish public hide behind their sofa as some fat horrid cant who should be in prison says he is worried
Pause Switch to Standard View Irish People - Worlds Biggest ****
Show More
Report workrider June 24, 2021 3:57 PM BST
I have to disagree Premier , having been in Hospital with Covid, I believe I caught it in Naas right after the lads came back from Cheltenham . I had clots on my lungs and legs and 2 broken ribs from coughing , there was 4 of us in the ward and one didn't make it.
I'm still suffering from whats now known as long Covid , you should hear me cough in the mornings my lungs have never been the same either. Sadly this thing is REAL and make no mistake...
Report DeSSieReborn June 24, 2021 9:23 PM BST
Had you had any jabs before you caught it workrider, if not have you had both since?
Report workrider June 24, 2021 10:50 PM BST
No DessisReborn I was one of the first to get it here in March 2020 . I got my second jab last Fri...
Report irish_guy_13 June 24, 2021 11:14 PM BST
Sorry to hear Wonky, do you get extra benefits for having long covid? Or maybe  you were born with it?
Report workrider June 25, 2021 10:30 AM BST
Irish Guy 13, after reading your reply, I guess the 13 refers to you mental age...
Report frank60 June 25, 2021 2:39 PM BST
Sry to hear that you had Covid W/R. Best to ignored Irish guy he normally keeps his BILE for the greyhound forum.
Report Racingqueen June 25, 2021 4:52 PM BST
WR, Nobody wants to see another person ill but you and you alone are responsible for your health. Why should society be locked down cos you caught covid?
Once the vaccines have been offered to the over 65s, it should have seen the reopening of all retail. You could allow people where possible to continue working from home until all over 18s have been offered the vaccine.

PF is spot on. Look at the absolute state of this country....locking up people in quarantine like animals. This government is without question the worst in the history of the state. Martin is in a different league as worst taoiseach ever...... He has knowingly torched the economy and peoples livelyhoods with no evidence his actions have had any benefit.

I do believe people get the leaders they deserve....Ireland is a nation of curtain twitchers who don't give a to55 about anyone but themselves hence why the media/Public sector class have shown they couldn't give a to55 about this country.
Report irish_guy_13 June 25, 2021 5:26 PM BST
Frank go back to bed.

Serious question Wonky, do you get extra benefits for having long covid? Or can long covid be used to get disability payments? The nation is burdened enough , without long covid been used to get extra gravy?
Report p_r_e_m_i_e_r__f_a_n_t_a_s_y June 25, 2021 6:37 PM BST
Workrider, sorry to hear you where (are) unwell and hope you're better as soon as..
Report frank60 June 25, 2021 7:19 PM BST
Can Deerjet Sydney do the double P.F.. 15years since Westmead Hawk did it. I had a good bet eachway on Unlock Unlock after his 2nd round run. Its looking like another irish win this year. goodluck.
Report workrider June 25, 2021 11:11 PM BST
Thanks Premier looking forward to seeing you in Shelbourne soon, Thanks for your kind words Frank. RacingQueen I fully agree with 95% of what you said..I never said anything should be locked down , and I certainly didn't set out to get Covid though I'm sure I got it at the last Naas meeting . Robo aka Irish guy 13 I see you have another user name , you probably still believe in Santa...Laugh
Report slickster June 26, 2021 9:21 AM BST
I hope the non wearing of socks has nothing to do with your ill  health wonky. You also broke more covid rules than cummings..
Report workrider June 26, 2021 10:47 AM BST
Robo after Birchys treble during the week I doubt you can AFFORD a pair of socks...Laugh
Report irish_guy_13 June 26, 2021 11:23 AM BST
long covid yesterday, today chomping at the bit to go racing , hopefully the welfare officer does not read your replies.
Report workrider June 26, 2021 11:28 AM BST
No fear he'll ever catch up with you though,a moving caravan is hard to tie down...
Report slickster June 26, 2021 1:20 PM BST
So let me get this straight. Wonky is claiming he has long covid. Therefore he shouldn't be going anywhere never mind racing. Putting everyone else at risk. An utter disgrace. Chap needs locking up.
Report workrider June 26, 2021 8:32 PM BST
Robo , as the Council have often told you..Move on...
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com