Forums

Irish Sports

There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
workrider
18 Sep 20 09:19
| Topic/replies: 31,465 | Blogger: workrider's blog
When every other sporting organisation in Ireland is tackling the Government about crowds returning to sporting events not a murmur from this outfit, when THEY should be banging the drum the loudest, a shameful performance from a body that represents an industry that needs urgent support.

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 6
By:
Racingqueen
When: 19 Sep 20 09:27
Kavanagh should be long gone if they stuck to the public service rules they brought in after 2008.

You hardly expect him to rock the boat? He was harping on about retirement 4 years back and his run is up in 2021 no?

He simply doesn't care WR
By:
Racingqueen
When: 19 Sep 20 09:46
If restaurants had a proper lobby group, they would be best advised to ignore government advice and open today in Dublin.

This government is insane. They seem to think they can outlaw a virus that has no vaccine/cure Laugh
By:
workrider
When: 19 Sep 20 18:25
Don't talk to me about Kavanagh , looks after no 1 and that's it. Looking like owners can return from next week according to the I.F. today...
By:
kincsem
When: 17 Oct 20 16:05
Nailed on for another seven year term (or two). Laugh
By:
workrider
When: 18 Oct 20 11:26
Oh NO!...Cry
By:
jimnast
When: 17 Nov 20 21:25
hello workrider

i read a letter regarding of course betting tax to be brought back to help the racecourses get the crowds back in .the bigger the crowds the less they could charge to get in,as it happens i think its cheap enough to go racing over there most of the time,but it would certainly increase the atmosphere in the ring.
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com