Forums

Irish Sports

There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
peckerdunne
03 Mar 20 22:53
| Topic/replies: 39,562 | Blogger: peckerdunne's blog
What a complete fcuking joke.

THIS WILL BE A FCUK UP THAT WILL BLOW UP IN YOUR FACE.

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 1 of 2  •  Previous 1 | 2 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 42
By:
peckerdunne
When: 03 Mar 20 22:56
How will you track all the yankees in coming for Paddies day.

How will you track all those returning from Cheltenham...

You will not have a clue this time next month................
By:
peckerdunne
When: 04 Mar 20 18:35
If you don't use your hands you'll be grand..........Grin
By:
peckerdunne
When: 05 Mar 20 13:50
4 cases in the 'west' ha, is now a cluster and they are having difficulty with the tracing, which is not to be a concern because it is being done by experts...Laugh

Wait until it's 400............Sad

But on the bright side the reporting, sorry bombardment reporting of the 'Royal couple'
gallops on relentlessly........

What a frigging joke.........
By:
pa lapsy
When: 05 Mar 20 19:24
Unconfirmed but it seems as if one idiot walked into CUH this morning with it,hospital apparently in lockdown.

How can the Italians(rugby) be allowed in? Economy economy economy,not good enough.
By:
peckerdunne
When: 05 Mar 20 21:16
It's sickening all this gushing over the 'ROYALS'.......
By:
peckerdunne
When: 05 Mar 20 21:39
nutter confirmed pa

they need to now check every international flight now tbh

it's going to very very pear shaped

they haven't got a clue

head for the hills, run, Laugh
By:
peckerdunne
When: 05 Mar 20 21:45
Jesus, prime time have a rather big clockometre Laugh

It's not winning streak Grin

i did say the checks are pointless but now they need to cull the numbers somehow
By:
peckerdunne
When: 05 Mar 20 21:52
bye bye Simon,gawn forever to oblivion
By:
peckerdunne
When: 05 Mar 20 22:08
when will the looting begin Laugh
By:
workrider
When: 10 Mar 20 14:56
My Son and his wife , she's a nurse , flew in from Poland on Sat having been on holiday for a few days.On arrival back in Dublin they were expecting some sort of health check, all they saw was two Women behind a deck giving out leaflets. This from the Worlds 3nd Wealthiest Country .
By:
peckerdunne
When: 10 Mar 20 16:22
that's because it doesn't show up for 2 weeks, but yes those returning from Chelts should be put on lockdown regardless.
By:
workrider
When: 10 Mar 20 16:29
Even African Countries have those things that take your temp ffs, us ,well we give out leaflets!
By:
workrider
When: 10 Mar 20 16:29
Even African Countries have those things that take your temp ffs, us ,well we give out leaflets!
By:
Racingqueen
When: 10 Mar 20 19:13
This from the Worlds 3nd Wealthiest Country .

LOL

Ireland is a Tax Haven ffs
By:
workrider
When: 12 Mar 20 15:10
Just back from the Indian after lunch, the guy who served me is from Pakistan , I was explaining about my Son and his Wife coming back from Poland and not been checked, he told me his friend arrived from Pakistan yesterday in Dublin and was amazed there were no checks . An amazing little Country eh!
By:
peckerdunne
When: 12 Mar 20 15:19
they said it couldn't be done Laugh

that barry fella's not bad eh eh Laugh
By:
peckerdunne
When: 13 Mar 20 00:54
tense times here in Ireland, good decision today...

I have people in England too, Boris is rather stark and inactive..
By:
Racingqueen
When: 18 Mar 20 20:07
The twitter morons lauding Leo for his speech last night. Probably the worst "Emergency" speech I have ever heard.

From plagiarising Churchill to "Not all super heroes wear capes", I genuinely thought at one point it was a pi55 take.

The twitter morons will soon turn once the 5hit hits the fan and they see see what an absolute ****how the HSE and this government is.
By:
irishone
When: 20 Mar 20 17:42
I returned from chelt thursday last
No sign of corona
But no one over there seemed to care
Now i see the same lunacy here
Cop walked in local last night
Said if he catches again he will arrest
By:
peckerdunne
When: 21 Mar 20 14:11
Cheltenham and surround is riddled with virus..

People out in pubs are murderers.
By:
kevo
When: 21 Mar 20 19:00
As of 20th March 2020 there are 22 confirmed cases in Gloucestershire out of a local population of 633,558.
By:
Racingqueen
When: 21 Mar 20 20:50
the usual d4/twitter/IT morons blaming cheltenham...

but alas Leo is an inspiration, true leader etc etc... for giving an abject speech with zero substance or planning

We walk into this crisis with the worst Taoiseach in Irish history

look this great sample of fake blueshirt twitter account set up to laud FG as people die in a toxic health service

https://twitter.com/Mairead05890092/with_replies
By:
peckerdunne
When: 21 Mar 20 21:16
As of 20th March 2020 there are 22 confirmed cases in Gloucestershire out of a local population of 633,558.

irrelevant means nothing
By:
cloone river
When: 21 Mar 20 22:56
I had Eamon da Valara as the worst Taoiseach in Irish history.
By:
irishone
When: 23 Mar 20 22:16
Ireland is a sitting duck for corona
Thought the famine was bad
Way things are now itsa joke
No ppe for docs nurses
Looking to buy shares
In undertakers
By:
peckerdunne
When: 24 Mar 20 00:00
the pope has our back
By:
kevo
When: 24 Mar 20 00:32
peckerdunne 23 Mar 20 23:00 
the pope has our back

Wtf does that mean, cretinous statement.
By:
frank60
When: 24 Mar 20 15:09
Irishone lets hope the Corina does,nt have the same effect as the great irish famine in the mid 1800s when our population was cut by nearly 50% by death and Immigration,    the little know irish famine of 1740 when over 20% of our population died had very little immigration but a great deal of suffering.  Its up to us all to play our part now that we need each other,  Nobody will want us because were all in the same boat.
By:
peckerdunne
When: 24 Mar 20 15:38
Kev, get a life fella, it's called humour.........

people who post here know that...
By:
irishone
When: 30 Mar 20 18:52
I live out in the wilds and what is happening here is unreal. A local meals on wheels delivery man went in to pick up the meals in a local community hall. He had no PPE, cook said you all right pat , he said no ive got a cold but i thought id better come in to make sure the old people get a meal. He got tested earlier this week and has the virus. In the meantime hes delivered both meals and probably the virus to at least 50 old uns in the area. Two weeks ago he was told he needed to wear a facemask and he laughed at me.! Said he didnt need one. Macho man !
By:
peckerdunne
When: 30 Mar 20 21:43
ouch, a danger to all
By:
frank60
When: 31 Mar 20 18:36
When this C  19 is over amd done there will many stories to be told  . good, bad, and mostly sad,  STAY SAFE LADS ,,DO THE RIGHT THING.
By:
cloone river
When: 31 Mar 20 19:59
When it is all over it will be a different world.Alot of questions should asked.I think the goverment have done a good job so far on how they have dealt with it so far.
By:
Racingqueen
When: 31 Mar 20 20:22
Leos 15k figure showed up to be utter bull5hit today.

30k tests completed countrywide. In order to meet 15k you'd want a 50% strike rate on testing which is a nonsense figure given GPs are diagnosing patients over the phone.
The figure was a complete myth to portray FG as doing a good job.

RTEs Boucher Hayes is even calling out fake FG twitter accounts being set up to "applaud" the government.

Probably the most cynical action, I have ever seen from a political party if true.
By:
irishone
When: 17 Apr 20 20:12
Last  four days
Worst figures of deaths
...and its still rising
We have been in lockdown
Since cheltenham ffs
By:
cloone river
When: 17 Apr 20 21:42
Was thinking the same thing irishone.Seems if a person in a nursing home dies it is put down to the virus.Would love to see the number of deaths that happened last year in same time period to this.Just to see is they much of a difference.
By:
Racingqueen
When: 17 Apr 20 23:40
cheltenham had little or nothing too do with the spread in Ireland. There are 855 cases in total in the entire county of Gloucestershire. The main flow would come via business/leisure travel from all over Europe/US. The idea of trying to blame another EU country for this is comical. You'd swear Ireland had minimal cases.

Leo absolutely disgracing himself today hiding behind Tony Holohans comments on the Fruit pickers.
These are essential workers and many more of them will be needed over the coming months as other crops begin getting taken in.
Hes the definition of an empty suit who follows whatever way the wind blows on twitter.

Clare Daly summing up the standard of Irish politicians by retweeting fake photos of the workers. Absolutely out of her depth like most of the morons on Kildare St

Every day this week Holohan has been asked what number of cases are in nursing/care homes and each day the useless hacks have accepted the answer "We don't have this figures to hand".
These idiot "Journalists" then whine about fake news etc....
By:
irishone
When: 19 Apr 20 10:09
I have no doubt we are suffering worse than u k, our parish newsletter does not lie, there were four funerals with no mass this past week, we would usually get a couple each month in normal circumstances. Deaths per 100,000 ?  We are in top six in the world .....worrying !
By:
Racingqueen
When: 19 Apr 20 11:27
Plenty of people are getting sick of the "Media" in this country.

The Irish Times in particular is full of social justice warrior guff from morons like Una Mullally, Roisin Ingle, Kitty Holland etc...
Whatever is left is always anti trump, Boris, Brexit guff....

There is zero coverage of anything outside of Dublin.

I never understand the medias infatuation with the idea that the UK voted to leave the EU. It was completely their decision. Their public voted for it. Just suck it up and move on ffs.
Same with Trump. Whatever anyone thinks of Trump, he is spot on regarding the WHO which like the UN is a complete talking shop of bull5hitters and spivs.

Holohan and that other cretin Colm Henry have made an absolute balls up of the nursing home situation with HIQA only now going in to see if Care Homes have adequate planning.
That 5cumbag Simon Harris was almost blaming Private Nursing homes yesterday for not having planning in place. Private Homes only exist because the HSE pi55 enormous amounts of money up the wall every year placating Unions and cannot provide the service that the public require.

RTE were supposed to have the Maters Jack Lambert on last week to air his criticism of care home planning. He was disgracefully pulled at the last minute to allow the licence payer to see Nathan Carter getting a haircut on live TV.

Ireland is a jokeshop.
Page 1 of 2  •  Previous 1 | 2 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com