Forums

Irish Sports

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
norn iron
24 Nov 18 13:37
| Topic/replies: 12,472 | Blogger: norn iron's blog
VALDEZ EWAY NAP 315 ASCOT

MAGIC DANCER  EW 150  HDOC

THEOS CHARM  EW NB  225 HDOC

GOOD LUCK PUNTERS

110 GOWRAN UNREAL  JP WINS WITH OUTSIDER OF 3  20/1    I BACKED BUTTONS N BOWS   JEEZ handbrakes ON BIGTIME AT GOWRAN TODAY
Pause Switch to Standard View NAME YOUR BEST THREE BETS ANY SPORT...
Show More
Report pa lapsy November 24, 2018 10:50 PM GMT
Howya Norn,
Troytown is wide open tomorrow but Eight til Late at best of 33/1 is a hopeful pick.
Not sure he will get 3m really as unproven but thought with a better jump at the last in Thurles(22f) during the week he'd have nearly won.
As happenened beaten just over a length by 155 and 151 rated, big ifs with trip but think it could well.
Report Catch Me ifyoucan December 1, 2018 9:02 PM GMT
Norn,
That 1.10 race was a 4-y-o only Novice H´dle - will keep an eye out for some of these...…. with JP / JPO'B having the 1st n 2nd home.

“The second horse (Entoucas) is a little bit keen and fresh but I’d say he has a big engine and we’re really looking forward to him in the future.” - JP O'B.

The winner Inca Gold was a non-runner today in F/hse (due to a so called "temperature"), while JPO'B other entry today Jack Dillinger conveniently and "comfortably" obliged - with the fav Eclat Des Mottes "waited with" out the back then "pushed along in last approaching 3 out" by RUBY ! Devil
Report Catch Me ifyoucan December 4, 2018 1:57 PM GMT
Paddy Power Future Champions Novice Hdle at Leopardstown Thu 27th Dec 1.50 2m. Hurdle 4-y-o plus

43 Entered incl Entoucas
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com