Forums

Irish Sports

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Racingqueen
16 Sep 18 15:14
| Topic/replies: 6,064 | Blogger: Racingqueen's blog
In all my time racing, the worst Group 1 field I have ever seen.

The history of the race does nothing to justify it as worth promoting to Group 1.

A monumental waste of prize money.
Pause Switch to Standard View Curragh 3:05 Flying Five
Show More
Report workrider September 16, 2018 9:17 PM BST
Karl doesn't think so!...
Report jimeen September 16, 2018 9:42 PM BST
The racing today in the Curragh was absolute tripe , from start to finish . It compares very unfavorably with the racing at Leopardstown yesterday and has to be considered as a particular disappointment. Starting with a rubbish cavalry charge sprint, then a group 2 fillies won by a fair sort in Eziyra, then an atrocious group 1 full of yaks, the moyglare which was a proper group 1, the national stakes which was an atrocious renewal of horses who will win nothing down the road , a Leger which shouldn’t be called a classic, it’s only the thick paddies that could call a race open to the older generations , a classic . To finish off , we have a hurdy gurdy sales race full of trash and another bullshhit handicap that nobody would bet in.
All in all , a load of trash , champions weekend my hole .
Report roadrunner46 September 16, 2018 11:07 PM BST
got to be one of the best champions day meetings of all time, that hurdy gurdy sales race 1-2 sf 14.95 ex20.30 was the cherry on top of the cakeShocked
Report roadrunner46 September 16, 2018 11:09 PM BST
you just dont know the horses well enough, otherwise wouldnt be complaining all the time
Report tobywong. September 17, 2018 1:34 AM BST
an absolute punters dream in the group races over the 2 days and those without alpha also paid , money for jam imo !
Report mrcombustible September 17, 2018 8:43 AM BST
Agree about the Leger, should be 3yo only like it used be a long time ago. You cannot call it a classic.
Report kavvie September 17, 2018 3:07 PM BST
ur right roadrunner   jimeen knows f all about horses or gambling..
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com