Forums

Irish Sports

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
peckerdunne
10 Oct 17 10:34
| Topic/replies: 39,563 | Blogger: peckerdunne's blog
Pascal to pick a pocket or two, a fiver here and a fiver there.

Same auld nonsense. Green shoots of more borrowings.

We have a plan to plan to follow a plan and we will stick to the plan and until then we continue to forecast to be on target to be ahead of the plan.
Show More
Report Catch Me ifyoucan October 9, 2018 3:24 PM BST
peckerdunne 10 Oct 17 10:34

Your ahead of your time man.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ItDE5iYebW4
Report kavvie October 10, 2018 5:05 PM BST
welfare recipients get a fiver .a person on av industrial wage gets 2e after tax...
Report Racingqueen October 10, 2018 6:48 PM BST
Leo is a c**t as are all of Fine Gael
Report p_r_e_m_i_e_r__f_a_n_t_a_s_y October 10, 2018 7:05 PM BST
Racingqueen is spot on
Report kavvie October 10, 2018 9:44 PM BST
is it only now ye are are realising that!?!?
Report cloone river October 10, 2018 11:12 PM BST
We life in the most corrupt country in the world.The powers that be thing the be all and end all is to please the eu.We have to look good and stand out what a great country Ireland is.Land of saints and scholars.When people are waiting on beds.People with out houses.It makes me sick.
Report workrider October 11, 2018 10:27 AM BST
Spot on Cloone, we sold our Souls to the E.U. and are now paying the penalty..
Report jimeen October 11, 2018 6:02 PM BST
Your mob must have got a good lift out of the budget . Unmarried mothers , battered wives , fuel allowance, dole , children’s allowance.
All in it was a little bonanza for ye.
Report Racingqueen October 11, 2018 7:18 PM BST
I'd happily vote in Bertie over the current cretin.
Report newapproach October 11, 2018 7:57 PM BST
€5 extra on the dole, another fiver for the kiddies, extra week of fuel allowance and increase in the back to school payment. People on the dole getting a lot more than a fiver from this budget. he working man gets fook all in comparison. We'd be better off giving up the job and drawing the dole and covering a few fillies around town and getting paid for the kiddies!!!
Report pa lapsy October 11, 2018 8:58 PM BST
^ great post,simply because it is the facts, the difference between working 40 hours on near min wage and drawing the dole is small, little incentive except morally and that is a shame.
Report workrider October 11, 2018 10:21 PM BST
Johnny, I hear the flags were flying in Mayfield after the budget, best one in a long time they say, you'll be looking for extra butter vochers in the next one no doubt...Laugh..
Newapproach , you are spot on , shameful the Worker always pays the piper and gets nought for it. Okay some people do need the extra cash, what I can't understand is we import hundreds of thousends of workers yet allow our own people sign on even though they are able bodied and capable. There has to come a day when those deemed capable of working and refusing to do so have their dole stopped...
Report newapproach October 12, 2018 8:46 AM BST
Social welfare spending is only €500 million less than what it was in 2009 at the height of the recession yet unemployment is SUPPOSED to be a quarter of what it was then. Who do we think we are fooling? The figures have been seriously manipulated to give the illusion that the blueshirts are doing a great job. Lots of people taken off the live register and moved out of sight on schemes/ disability etc €20.5 billion is crazy money to be spending on social welfare when unemployment is SUPPOSED to be only 6.1%
Report kavvie October 12, 2018 6:44 PM BST
€5 extra on the dole, another fiver for the kiddies, extra week of fuel allowance and increase in the back to school payment. People on the dole getting a lot more than a fiver from this budget. he working man gets fook all in comparison. We'd be better off giving up the job and drawing the dole and covering a few fillies around town and getting paid for the kiddies!!!

dead right new approach..the person on the average industrial wage got 243e a year which after tax prsi and usc takes a slice is 124 a year clear, 2.40 a week..
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com