Forums

Irish Sports

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
workrider
07 Jul 16 16:38
| Topic/replies: 18,108 | Blogger: workrider's blog
Son just phoned from Lapland saying its hissing it down there , even Santa doesn't give Rovers a prayer tonight ,but you never know , gotta keep the faith ...Devil
Pause Switch to Standard View ......Weather ,Its Lashing Down For...
Show More
Report frank60 July 7, 2016 4:54 PM BST
I Stuck a fiver on the hoops to win 2-1 for old times sake W/r,   20/1 here    ...on a more serious note I fancy Germany  to bt the frogs ,the french defence is not the best,  no penos to night
Report Catch Me ifyoucan July 7, 2016 5:36 PM BST
The only time to go to Lapland is a few days before the 25th...bring the grandkids to see Santa, they will NEVER forget it.
Report Rocketfingers July 7, 2016 7:02 PM BST
Fair play for the weather update Wonky, now it's a shame it's not real what sort of weirdo makes this stuff up? One of those pics is a few hours before the game, the ground is bone dry and king fairy is on here telling porkies about his son being out there giving him weather updates, go and get a life and stop clogging up the board with your absolute nonsense.

https://twitter.com/ShamrockRovers/status/751059533326323712

https://twitter.com/ShamrockRovers/status/751078485687406592

https://twitter.com/ShamrockRovers/status/751088649027059712
Report norn iron July 7, 2016 7:39 PM BST
WORTH TENNER BOTH TEAMS WIN HTIME LOSE FTIME   

PS AND DONT MEAN THEM free state  PART TIMERS

COME ON FRANCE bom b THE GERMANS .

ROLL ON END CRICKET SEASON GT MY life BACK Cry
Report workrider July 8, 2016 3:47 PM BST
Rocket , will ya cope on ffs , rain sun rain , that was what it was like there yesterday . Its like the time you told everyone on here you were talking to me ,remember that mate ,I had to come on and deny it ...My Son was there , you on the other hand were most likely down the subway....
Report Rocketfingers July 8, 2016 6:37 PM BST
As you can see from the photos the ground in the Finish city was bone dry even hours before the game, you not only said it was raining but what actually "hissing it down", this is obvioulsy not true and you have been caught out telling porkies.
Report workrider July 8, 2016 8:14 PM BST
Rain sun rain , what part do you not understand . He stayed in the Santa hotel ,had reindeer for lunch , paid 8oe for the room and an astonishing 45e into the game . So why would he tell me it was raining if it wasn't . Rocket YOU are the liar and have been caught out time after time on here...Then again logic and you were never good friends ...You should get out of that flat more often mate..
Report frank60 July 8, 2016 9:10 PM BST
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYXHDQVdoW0       the full game W/R, but very poor quility.
Report yourbestmate July 8, 2016 9:15 PM BST
That is taken as a given frank but what is the streaming like?
Report workrider July 9, 2016 12:44 PM BST
My other son streamed it and said the quality was superb Yourbestmate ,they had to use a few apps but overall it was brilliant .
Report workrider July 9, 2016 12:45 PM BST
Very poor quality indeed Frank , your lot safely through I see well  done...
Report Rocketfingers July 9, 2016 3:00 PM BST
workrider
07 Jul 16 16:38
| Topic/replies: 23,902 | Blogger: workrider's blog
Son just phoned from Lapland saying its hissing it down there

So your son just rang you before you posted on here to say it was hissing down even though there is proof from the Shamrock Rovers twitter account that there had been no rain for hours before the game, i checked the weather over there myself for my own reasons so that is how i know you were talking nonsense and telling lies. I think you just wanted some attention Wink
Report workrider July 9, 2016 5:30 PM BST
Rocket , one thing you KNOW is I don't tell lies , fact . You poor lad on the other hand fail time after time in that role. Now lets say I wanted attention , so I get on the forum to tell everyone its raining in Lapland ,being the GOBSHYTE that you are , you didn't ever spot the joke ...
Report Rocketfingers July 9, 2016 5:37 PM BST
Oh so the lies are now an attempt and telling a joke, oh right, what a JOKER you are LaughLaughLaugh
Report workrider July 9, 2016 5:57 PM BST
You really are thick mate , work the heading out ,if you can then come back to me , hint it has nothing to do with the weather ....Really can't make it more simple for a simpleton...
Report Rocketfingers July 9, 2016 6:20 PM BST
Ha i am thick is that why you were PMing askign me how to work a bot? Listen fgs man i'd rather give a child macthes that let you near a bot, you have been proffed to be a lair here and badly caught, now take it on the HEAD.
Report workrider July 9, 2016 6:28 PM BST
I asked loads on here for help re bots , you didn't understand them either so I don't know what you're on about ,I am not a liar , and if I was going to lie about something as simple as the weather I'd need my head examined . So what you are telling us is you can't work out the heading and the joke within ,why am I not surprised ...Laugh
Report Rocketfingers July 9, 2016 6:57 PM BST
Wonks ywe are talking about your lie where you said it was "hissing it down"

Then afterwards you got angry and again 'LIED' saying, read below.

workrider
08 Jul 16 15:47
| Topic/replies: 23,907 | Blogger: workrider's blog
Rocket , will ya cope on ffs , rain sun rain , that was what it was like there yesterday

YOu hsave  been caught lieing by me, sorry Laugh

GL with the box, i doubt you could get the box open ya genius Wink
Report workrider July 9, 2016 8:03 PM BST
Rocket , I thought you had a little bit of cop on ,sadly you proved otherwise ,you weren't in Lapland ,my son was , you on the other hand tell everyone on here you trade ,yet you knew sfa about bots , most traders have them .another little porkie to add to your growing list ,why I even bother reply to you I don't know . The joke in the heading , The Big Match Tonight ,there was ANOTHER big match that night . Too think I pointed it out and you STILL didn't get it ..Maybe those screens you showed us a good while back were for something else ,know what I mean! ....Laugh...You have become boring ,I hearby end this thread...
Report Rocketfingers July 9, 2016 9:11 PM BST
Are you that dim that you think you can hide behind that, seriously, you lied you were found out, let it go. I know why you want to end the thread, i would too if i was you Laugh
Report pa lapsy July 9, 2016 11:18 PM BST
I'm sorry if that response that was moderated was deemed offensive, it is the truth as i see it, absolute idiots running down people that have made an effort, ye cretins should be ashamed of yourselves.
Report Rocketfingers July 10, 2016 10:00 AM BST
What a Grovelling apology from Pa, i was out last night and when i got up this morning there was a message from a friend saying Pa made some attempt to name you on the forum ! Surprised

Now why would you go so low as that Pa?

In regards to the man child wonky i met him once, he's a fool, he seeks attention coming on here telling us his son was in Finland when he down in Iceland picking up some frozen microwave dinners for paps& co. Telling us it's hisssing it down 25 mins before a game when the pics clearly show it never rained for hours. Then you come on with some sort of foul mouthed attack on me, naming me or close to it or what ever you did obviously it was a case where the Betfair police had to step in. It was not anyone else's posts that were removed but your own, so i would say it is pretty clear who is the person getting out of hand. Btw if you ever want to chat you probably know where exactly to find me. Wink
Report wildmanfromborneo July 10, 2016 10:28 AM BST
An unequal fight.

The forums best contributor against the forums worst.

The non gambling Rocketfingers has the dress sense of Colombo and the wits of a child.

Still he has Ozymandius as his solitary friend.
Report pa lapsy July 10, 2016 10:54 AM BST
You saw it alright Rocket, you couldn't reply,it contained too many home truths,

It took a lot for WR to throw your "dress sense" at you,maybe you had it coming but you'll never see that.
Report Rocketfingers July 10, 2016 11:11 AM BST
Pa listen you came on here last night and you dropped my name on the forum, out of order, it was a Saturday night, if you go back through my posts Saturday night posts must be very rare, i never seen it or else i prrobably would have lost it.

Now you obviously know who i am, so why hide behind the forum if you have such an issue with me? I have shoes that cost more than wonky's car mate and that is a fact. The fact is you have condoned the murder and what many believe to be the torture and rape of a woman before by the IRA so this low is nothing new for you i suppose.
Report wildmanfromborneo July 10, 2016 11:21 AM BST
Its no longer Batman and Robin,its the Uncouth Vulgarian and Beau Brummell.
Report Rocketfingers July 10, 2016 11:24 AM BST
Wildman he made his thoughts known about Jean McConville last year on here, of course he will deny but he is scum bag all the same.
Report workrider July 10, 2016 12:07 PM BST
Well thats makes my car worth about £20 ....Cry
Report Rocketfingers July 10, 2016 2:56 PM BST
That's hiss poor value Laugh
Report Catch Me ifyoucan July 10, 2016 3:10 PM BST
The contents of this post have been hidden for this blocked user.    [Manage blocked users]
Report Ozymandius July 10, 2016 7:09 PM BST
what's Lapsy been up to now?
Report dj876 July 11, 2016 12:52 AM BST
You have to chuckle when you hear Borneo, Wonky and the likes of sharp Pa discussing "bots"

They believe that they're fighting robots when anyone with basic excel vba knowledge could "construct" simple O/R anomaly bot in 20 seconds. All they are is excel macros ie formulas.
Report Ozymandius July 11, 2016 11:18 AM BST
Report workrider July 11, 2016 5:28 PM BST
Ozy, just cause Laois got beaten yesterday , no need to sneer...Laugh
Report Rocketfingers July 11, 2016 7:52 PM BST
Lads i heard the lad from Bet angel have the phone off the hook in case he rings back again, can you imagine the prices he have programmed in Laugh
Report workrider July 11, 2016 10:30 PM BST
You didn't even KNOW what bet angel was till I told ya ....Laugh
Report Rocketfingers July 12, 2016 3:09 PM BST
God do you ever get tired of telling lies? Anyway the lads at bet angel advertised that system you were trying to use was Idiot proof i see they have not taken down that claim. Laugh
Report workrider July 12, 2016 3:42 PM BST
So YOU applied then ya gobshyte....Laugh
Report Rocketfingers July 12, 2016 3:52 PM BST
I can only imagine the train of thought from you Wonky, "How could i lose though? I don't understand i set the damm bot to lay all odds on shots, sure in the long run you have to make money if you lay the odds on shots no matter what price as long as it is odds on lads, that's the key, i'll send a few PM's around asking the lads on the forum how do you know of you're bot is broken" Laugh
LaughLaugh
Report wildmanfromborneo July 12, 2016 4:07 PM BST
" you have to chuckle when you hear Borneo,Wonky and the lies of sharp Pa discussing " bots "

The fact that neither myself or Pa Lapsy have ever discussed " bots " here is fairly typical of the stunted tortured DJ876,neither could I imagine this charmless humourless gentleman chuckling at anything.

His post seems to be a paen to himself but it reads robotic,it reads automaton,it reads no soul.

Its a pity because when DJ876 puts his mind to just doing form analysis he is top notch,not in the same league as Pa Lapsy and sadly tis that that's bugging him.
Report slickster July 12, 2016 4:28 PM BST
Good aul wildman, the perceived great white in a little pond.

A little pinkeen in the Atlantic more like....
Report pa lapsy July 12, 2016 4:31 PM BST
He is right that i know very little about them except they are programmes, i haven't mentioned them a lot but i do have a gripe with them mainly,
It is meant to be a person to person betting site.
It was used as an excuse for premium charge and bot users were to be targetted by the charge, that was untrue.

Dirty scummy thread with nothing but lies on it anyway,you bring up where i ever said anything like that about Jean McConville Rocketfingers and bring it up quick, that is how dangerous you are, you are livid about yer dirty ould coat.
Report Rocketfingers July 12, 2016 4:34 PM BST
Is this Pa of the famed pricing a horse at 9/4 only to see it go off 5/6? Laugh

I think it is easy to say dj can price a fair bit better than that.
Report workrider July 12, 2016 4:36 PM BST
Never heard of a GAMBLE mate they happen everyday ...
Report Rocketfingers July 12, 2016 4:38 PM BST
Fair play you never fail to illustrate your ability for missing a point, oooppss straight over your head Wonky hahaha Laugh
Report pa lapsy July 12, 2016 4:46 PM BST
He probably could price it better,i couldn't care less,

Bring up that allegation concerning Jean McConville.
Report workrider July 12, 2016 4:51 PM BST
Rocket , nothing would ever go over your head thats for sure , your brain wouldn't be able to hack anything entering ...Laugh
Report Rocketfingers July 12, 2016 4:55 PM BST
Laugh Can someone make sense what dummy is saying, is that English even?
Report workrider July 12, 2016 4:59 PM BST
You just confirmed what I wrote ...Laugh....Anything trying to find your brain would be like trying to find a different grain of sand in the desert ....Laugh
Report workrider July 12, 2016 5:00 PM BST
Oh by the way ,heres someone else whos looking for help ...The Lizard King    11 Jul 16 19:19 
Hi,

I am looking to back horses of a specific price range in certain races.

I need to use a betting bot as I'm not here to back in every race that qualifies as a race to bet in.

Can any body please point me in the direction of the right software please, and, would it be easy for a novice to set up with my price range criteria?

Thanks.

Jay
Report pa lapsy July 12, 2016 5:08 PM BST
I'm giving you a warning here Rocketfingers, i,m going to report your post as much as it is against my nature.

You cannot write what you want.

Put your proof up in the next hour,i'll be contacting betfair looking to get you banned,i'm furious over it, you cannot cross a line like that.
Report Rocketfingers July 12, 2016 5:09 PM BST
LaughLaugh Look at what you're writing man, it's not English or at least proper English. This is hilarious actually that we have a person who wants to show themselves up on a daily basis and seems content to be tagged as the forum idiot. I will say one positive thing for you, you're a living, walking advertisment for staying in school Wonky, no matter how poorly you're doing, for that you deserve enormous credit my friend.
Report workrider July 12, 2016 5:16 PM BST
Says the forum clown , better hurry up and find that thread , or its goodnight from you....Laugh..Rocket I had to keep myself from laughing at your lack of worldly knowledge , that time we met ,our mutual friend was your saving grace....I couldn't possibly have let him down ,though in all fairness he did warn me about you...
Report Rocketfingers July 12, 2016 5:24 PM BST
Pa let me get this straight, you want me to search a year's worth of posts to find a post that you wrote condioning Jean McConville's murder? You know that is not going to happen and that is why you are asking me to go and find it, which is sad as this is not the first time you have besmearched the poor woman's memory. I pulled you on it straight away so if you spend a few hours searching for it i am sure you will have no issues finding it.

Actually Pa if you want to show me up you should go and find the post, it's your post, you said it, you have not denyed ever saying anything about the poor woman so i would take from it as confirmation you have posted about on the subject, so prove you're innocence.
Report pa lapsy July 12, 2016 5:26 PM BST
You are some poison.
Report workrider July 12, 2016 5:34 PM BST
Rocket , you been the computer genius you're always claiming to be it should be only a couple of seconds before you bring it up . Like a lot of your stuff ,I'd say its all in your head , that is a very serious alligation and I can understand Pa's anger . You really are a pleb...
Report Rocketfingers July 12, 2016 5:35 PM BST
Ha Wonky the forum's idiot trying to cause trouble between myself and SR, i am sure he would not take to kindly in you talking about him in such away. SR and he is adecent guy, he does not talk BS or would not speak behind people's back, shame you have to stoop so low as to run him down like this. If you want to run me down run me down yourself, desperate stuff to bring an innocent man into it.

Fgs i seen more affluent looking homelss than you wonky, i felt like chucking you a few bob to get those nasty gnashers fixed lad.
Report workrider July 12, 2016 5:45 PM BST
Never said it was SR ,a gentleman indeed , I meant a friend of yours who we met upstairs in the bar during the racing ,he knew you well from old , we had a chuckle about your lack of pulling power ,plenty of good looking women there that night ,none available too you though ...Laugh
Report Rocketfingers July 12, 2016 5:52 PM BST
We only have one "mutual friend" you grade A dunce, if you want to have a pop by all means do but don't bring a good guy into like SR, i am sure he does not want to be brought into your idiotic posts either.
Report workrider July 12, 2016 6:03 PM BST
Mutual friends of yours not mine you gobshyte , SR would never stoop that low and you know it , people I met during the evenings racing who knew you . One of them had the piss taken out of you something awful ,don't think you were up too his class .Never mind mate , on my way to Buncrana I'll drop a few spare coats and shirts in for ya in the War on want shop they'll know who you are ...Laugh
Report Rocketfingers July 12, 2016 7:08 PM BST
workrider
12 Jul 16 17:16
| Topic/replies: 23,929 | Blogger: workrider's blog
Says the forum clown , better hurry up and find that thread , or its goodnight from you....Laugh..Rocket I had to keep myself from laughing at your lack of worldly knowledge , that time we met ,our mutual friend was your saving grace....I couldn't possibly have let him down ,though in all fairness he did warn me about you...

Ha your words not mine, you don't even got the mindset to realise what you posted just minutes before Wink, i'll give you as much rope as you need to hang yourself and you have yet to fail as let's face it wonky you're a total idiot with an IQ firmly in the minus category. Laugh

Bet Angel what a waste of money you buying anything like that.
Report workrider July 12, 2016 7:23 PM BST
Well then Rocket , the lad did tell me he was your friend ,but on reflection he could't have been the way he took the piss ,think you knew his sister , in a platonic way I might add . SR had gone to see a couple of lads from his club and I was left with this lad ,as I say on mature reflection he COULDN'T have been a real friend , then again they're scarce on the ground were you're concerned .. Bet angel would be only too happy for you to apply ,they could use you as their pin up boy ,you look more like a devil than angel ...Laugh
Report Rocketfingers July 12, 2016 7:27 PM BST
Wonky you said "our mutual friend", you have been caught lieing once again on this thread my friend, You are a LIAR. Laugh
Report workrider July 12, 2016 7:51 PM BST
And you my friend are a sad little begger ,pity you don't live in the real world like the rest of us ,petty lifestyle , P.S. the sad thing is you are so paranoid that you think a GENTLEMAN like sr would talk behind your back ,a very sad individual are you my lad...Maybe you should go see a shrink , that paronia is a terrible thing..
Report Rocketfingers July 12, 2016 8:57 PM BST
Laugh Liar, you were caught lieing 'again', now let that SINK right in !
Report Ozymandius July 12, 2016 11:21 PM BST
The fact that neither myself or Pa Lapsy have ever discussed " bots " here

FFS.  PA went through a phase recently where everything was Bot this Bot that.
Report dj876 July 13, 2016 12:36 AM BST

Jul 12, 2016 -- 10:07AM, wildmanfromborneo wrote:

" you have to chuckle when you hear Borneo,Wonky and the lies of sharp Pa discussing " bots "The fact that neither myself or Pa Lapsy have ever discussed " bots " here is fairly typical of the stunted tortured DJ876,neither could I imagine this charmless humourless gentleman chuckling at anything.His post seems to be a paen to himself but it reads robotic,it reads automaton,it reads no soul.Its a pity because when DJ876 puts his mind to just doing form analysis he is top notch,not in the same league as Pa Lapsy and sadly tis that that's bugging him.

Spending 12 hours a day on an anonymous internet forum isn't a life or a retirement but merely an existence and a fairly bleak one at that, no wonder there is so much bitterness.

You must have a very inflated value placed on the merit of your opinion that you think that it would bug me that you believe Pa Lapsy is a tipster extraordinaire.

As someone else said last week, you spout a lot of BS. Your regurgitated views on current affairs now go unchallenged for the sole reason that there isn't any point in debating with a forumite who is never wrong even on topics where you haven't an iota.

Report pa lapsy July 13, 2016 10:51 AM BST
You are wrong Ozymandius,it was never "bot this and bot that", simply as as stated know very little about them,what harm.
The wholesale lies and dangerous ones at that from your pal aren't deemed worthy of a comment though.

I think Wildman is fair enough to admit or accept he would be wrong, he has made an effort on here more so than the snipers just waiting in the wings without ever sticking a thread up.
Cue "Tribal Pa" or "Bitter Pa" no worries,a poisionous thread cutting strips out of people on a forum on its very last legs.
Report Ozymandius July 13, 2016 11:21 AM BST
Am not wrong, Pa, you were on about them day and night.  Preoccupied and terrified about them.  Clear from what you wrote at the time that you didn't have a bulls notion.

Only bringing it up because Borneo claimed that 'you never discussed them'. 

DJ has summed up Borneo to a tee.  Again.
Report pa lapsy July 13, 2016 11:29 AM BST
That is because Wildman has you summed up to a tee. Always had.

"Preoccupied" "terrified" "day and night" bulls notion"  Good grief!
Report Ozymandius July 13, 2016 12:31 PM BST
God grief was exactly my reaction when I was reading your copious outpourings on Bots.
Report Rocketfingers July 13, 2016 5:42 PM BST
When the boys heard about Bet Angel well i think it's safe to say the 3 boys thought their prayers had been answered.
Report wildmanfromborneo July 13, 2016 5:45 PM BST
I'm not ashamed to say I like this forum,I like posting on it.
There is this snobbery against it,a sort of I occasionally dip in but am generally above attitude.
Ozymandius posted his contempt for regular posters on the politics forum but when it was pointed out he had made over 17,000 replies he fled.

What was the point of DJ876 contribution n this thread.
It started with a sneer ostensibly against Workrider but he managed to drag me and Pa Lapsy into it.
Why ?
He then went on to air his knowledge of " bots " not in an informative way but in a sneering condescending way,done in his usual stunted boring fashion.

DJ876 holds grudges.

His contributions on the Pa Lapsy challenge were mean spirited,petty and bitter.
He can't forgive Pa his victory especially the manner of it.

Similarly his allegations against me were mean spirited and just plain wrong,he interpreted a comment about Ruby Walsh  the wrong way was so far out even his new best buddy could see it and ruled accordingly.

These two defeats hurt the ultra sensitive DJ876 which is why he dragged us into his bitter little contribution.

I enjoy gambling,always have,don't claim to be successful.
Dj876 thinks he has all the tools,the rules,the betting bank and staking plans with all these other aids,yet he is tortured and unhappy.
He can't understand why he's not successful,this has led to the bitterness,the sneering.
Report Rocketfingers July 13, 2016 5:50 PM BST
You and Pa and already contributed towards the thread, so you were not dragged into, it was exactly the opposite for you actually, you posted on the thread when there was not a single mention of your Wildman.

I suppose that is your high attention span kicking in !!!
Report wildmanfromborneo July 13, 2016 6:08 PM BST
Look I accept you have this short memory but DJ876 complaint was about us discussing " bots " it certainly wasn't on this thread.

In fairness you don't have DJ876 long bitter memory,are incapable of holding grudges as you forget the slights with remarkable regularity.
Report Rocketfingers July 13, 2016 6:18 PM BST
Wildman you know you have been caught out, there was not a mention of you on this thread until you posted at 10 Jul 16 @ 10:28. dj obviously seen you were on this thread making snide remarks when called he you out. So what you said was totally false.
Report wildmanfromborneo July 13, 2016 6:41 PM BST
" he you out "

Did you even read DJ876 post,did you understand it.

These aren't criticisms as his posts are hard to read.
Report workrider July 13, 2016 6:45 PM BST
Rocket everyday you sound more like a schoolboy , you're a liar,you've been caught out etc etc. You really are a little child , so its no wonder people on here treatyou like one , I'd tell you to grow up ,but in your case thats impossible...Keyhole Kate of the forum .
Report Rocketfingers July 13, 2016 6:51 PM BST
Here comes the brains Laugh
Report Ozymandius July 13, 2016 9:06 PM BST
These aren't criticisms as his posts are hard to read.

Cry
Report Rocketfingers July 13, 2016 9:20 PM BST
The first part is just as good, he must have been ill the day they covered showing ownership or the question mark ! Laugh

"Did you even read DJ876 post,did you understand it."
Report workrider July 13, 2016 11:11 PM BST
Ozy, I was wondering what your thoughts on Andy Murray were , would he have won if  he had met Djok ?
Report yourbestmate July 14, 2016 7:09 PM BST
Best of luck in the next at Gulfstream Ozy.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com