Forums

Irish Sports

There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
wildmanfromborneo
22 Jun 16 10:22
| Topic/replies: 21,252 | Blogger: wildmanfromborneo's blog
Nathan Carter will be playing to a packed crowd in Leopardstown but more importantly there will be a vote for independence in Britain.

Nearly every Irish politician is campaigning for Remain.
All the Irish media howling for Remain.

Its also presumed that Brexit would be bad for Ireland,I don't agree.

For me the EU is the evil empire and its crumbling.
Britain leaving would just accelerate the demise of this undemocratic experiment.

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 1 of 6  •  Previous 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 234
By:
rock piper
When: 22 Jun 16 13:47
Brexit is a very decent price at 4.1 a few minutes ago, with the polls calling it even stephens, I have traded into a profit, but an going to it that on. I suspect the Brits may get their wish on immigration, but not the way they want.
By:
frank60
When: 22 Jun 16 14:07
I think the vote for staying will be as high as 60% ,
By:
wildmanfromborneo
When: 22 Jun 16 14:35
The result of the postal vote will be closer to 90% Remain.

The Evil Empire is fighting for its corrupt life,even if Leave were to win they won't accept it.
By:
rock piper
When: 22 Jun 16 19:27
Leave now at 3.65 was 3.55 a little bit ago, so there was a half point hedge for those who took my advice, I have had my fill but I would expect Leave to shorten up as we move towards the vote. There will be some fun if Leave wins, Cameron will go and if Boris Yeltsin wins the Tory party leadership vote he will have to go to the country. Sturgeon will place another referendum at the centre of the the SNP manifesto who knows how things will pan out. Boris or whoever is the next British PM will be busy surely. The EU will not extend the two year exit period and UK will have to the eat humble pie of during the divorce proceedings or else not have eat anything at all, going forward.       

I wish the UK no harm, but it is probably for the best if they did get their coat, De Gaulle has been proved right all these years on.
By:
rock piper
When: 22 Jun 16 19:52
Drifting again, 3.9 now, I still predict 3.5 or less when the pools open.
By:
rock piper
When: 22 Jun 16 22:57
I was wrong it seems, 4.6 now, big move though at small enough volumes apparently due to new telephone poll . I might go back in early in the am if the drift continues, but I suspect that private pollsters might have this one in the bag.
By:
frank60
When: 22 Jun 16 23:11
I think 20% of the voters still haven,t made up there minds, i believe that as much as 75% of them will vote to stay more to fear than logic. 10/1 just over 60% to stay is a fair bet.
By:
rock piper
When: 23 Jun 16 09:46
Exit going for a walk this am, early private polling figures?
By:
wildmanfromborneo
When: 23 Jun 16 11:05
6.2 Leave. 1.18 Remain.

That looks conclusive to me,I'm bitterly disappointed.
London has become a foreign city they will vote overwhelmingly to stay.
Britain will be flooded with migrants,we will get the overspill.

Its a victory for the No Border merchants.
A victory for Peter Sutherland and his smash the nation state project.
By:
RoyalAcademy
When: 23 Jun 16 11:52
There are no "no border" merchants, there is just misrepresentation.

For those of us who fear a world capable of disintegrating and conflagrating we hope Britain remains within a relatively stable Europe.
By:
wildmanfromborneo
When: 23 Jun 16 13:12
The people who have gone to Calais to organise the migrants there call for no borders.

Peter Sutherland stated clearly you must smash the nation state.

The slaves to markets don't want borders they just want places to sell to.

The big business who want cheap labour want no borders just an unlimited supply of unfortunates prepared to work for the lowest wage.

If you decide everything on cost this is what happens.
By:
insideinfo
When: 23 Jun 16 13:37
WMFB...one of the few who talks any sense on here these days.
By:
RoyalAcademy
When: 23 Jun 16 14:52
If you decide everything on cost this is what happens.

Where are these smashed nation states that are teeming with fuzzy wuzzies?

Where is unemployment at astronomical levels due to Africans, Asians and other under-privileged?

Where have you civilised nations that do not promote minimum wage legislation?

Where are the calls for higher wages for locals only (one can't demand this publicly of course)

If your problem is globalisation and markets in general how do you hold back the tide with prejudice?
By:
mincer11
When: 23 Jun 16 15:09
Insideinfo
Wilddan wont want to be associated with your good self, we know from that fateful day in Thurles when he blanked poor wonks that he certainly will be distancing himself from cretins like yourself.
He will know perfectly well that your little quartet of morons, namely wonks yourself never pay up and the gobber , are clearly recognised as posters of zero significance, so any shameless engratiating that you will do will sadly be to no avail.
By:
insideinfo
When: 23 Jun 16 16:03
i have no need or desire to be associated with anyone on here mincie,i was simply making an observaion and WFMB is perfectly capable of speaking for himself and hardly needs a seething mess like yourelf to articulate his opinion.
By:
peckerdunne
When: 23 Jun 16 16:26
Grin
By:
Arklearkle
When: 23 Jun 16 20:31
Perhaps Wildman if the Uk leaves Tipperary will declare independence soon after. You'll be left with Michael who never says anything nowadays and Mattie who talks a lot but never really says anything either.
By:
Rocketfingers
When: 23 Jun 16 21:21
To read Rock Piper on here is educational, his shout that Leave would go for a walk was very impressive. WD RP
By:
mincer11
When: 23 Jun 16 21:36
Rock Piper said the exact opposite
By:
Rocketfingers
When: 23 Jun 16 21:52
Read between the lines ya ned.
By:
Rocketfingers
When: 23 Jun 16 21:55
Just gone big on Remain 50% - 60%
By:
peckerdunne
When: 23 Jun 16 22:03
you could be quids in there...You had decent advice mind......
By:
Racingqueen
When: 24 Jun 16 02:07
Leave now favs Shocked simply astounding betting
By:
kavvie
When: 24 Jun 16 02:10
a traders wet dream!!
By:
wildmanfromborneo
When: 24 Jun 16 02:29
London being a Muslim city will be massively Remain,its now a coin toss.
By:
Racingqueen
When: 24 Jun 16 03:13
3/1 in London will tip the balance imho
By:
wildmanfromborneo
When: 24 Jun 16 03:41
Rocketfingers  jumped on the Remain bandwagon when they were trading at 1.13.
Made two similar forays in the betting market for Eurovision,went big on Russia at 1/3 that didnt go too well so plunged on Australia at 1/3 both got beat.
Don't worry about him though as no money ever changes hand.

Most of Londons Sharia Law areas have been counted so despite showing itself to be a foreign city it might not matter.
By:
Kelly
When: 24 Jun 16 03:57
Looks like David Cameron backed a loser big time .  Assuming current trend continues I wonder what most of the UK is going to wake up to in a few hours .  Reckon this represents a disaster for Northern Ireland , not sure about the implications are for South . We had got used to the concept of "the border" being only on paper within European set up , might just have changed . Dont fancy all that "triptyque" nonsense resurfacing .
By:
wildmanfromborneo
When: 24 Jun 16 04:11
Kelly why would you think things will change.

Its a victory for the ordinary man,a defeat for the Evil Empire,a defeat for big business.
By:
Kelly
When: 24 Jun 16 04:20
Wildman , reckon things will change simply because the South is in the EU and the North is not . Not sure Cameron will be able to stay running the show despite the "support" from Boris and co today . The immigrants wanting to get into the UK will channel their efforts into coming in the "back door" through the south into the north .  My instincts are it has not been a good day .

Result suits the "John Bulls" . I met a good few English people over for the North West 200 , nearly every one of them was voting out .  Pity I didn't weigh in with them , there was money to be made on the market on here !
By:
keen leader
When: 24 Jun 16 04:24
fantastic result..........you give the electorate a proper chance to vote on immigration and a government is forced to face reality.....the luvvy dovey crap about the positivity of multiculturalism goes out the window....would be the same result in Ireland if we got another vote on it.
Wildman, if Trump could pull it of in POTUS then the Christian conservative free world may be saved.
By:
wildmanfromborneo
When: 24 Jun 16 04:32
Come on Keen Leader a Trump victory would cause RTE to self combust,do you want to kill them altogether.

Kelly we should protect our own borders but even if we didnt the immigrants would be illegal,not entitled to benefits.
By:
Kelly
When: 24 Jun 16 04:45
Fallout has already hit the world markets . Pound through the floor , euro also weakening against the dollar . Nikkei down 3% ( and that's pretty far away ) . Tricky .
By:
wildmanfromborneo
When: 24 Jun 16 04:48
They will readjust nothing to worry about it.

Hopefully the despicable George Soros will catch a cold.
By:
Kelly
When: 24 Jun 16 05:06
Think I will buy a fishing boat .
By:
wildmanfromborneo
When: 24 Jun 16 05:09
Good idea as you will have your fishing waters back.
By:
insideinfo
When: 24 Jun 16 09:20
good morning all! what a wonderful day for democracy and the united knigdom LoveGrinCool
By:
workrider
When: 24 Jun 16 09:30
Yes a great day for freedom of choice , the people of the UK simply had enough of been taken for a ride by the mobsters...As Wildmanfromborneo calls it the evil empire will now hopefully disintergrate ,with elections coming up shortly in Germany and France those people will want to have their say. Viva Freedom...
By:
mincer11
When: 24 Jun 16 09:56
Now I know very little about this brexit and the possible ramifications down along the road. But I do know one thing and that wilddan is a very dangerous man when it comes to portraying facts , I do know from experience that he has plenty previous in this area.
On numerous occasions I have seen him write material and describe it as fact when I know for certain it's the biggest load of Shiite that I've ever read. So his ramblings in any area can be taken with a bucket of salt. It's even more worrying when you have village idiots of the calibre of wonky and inside info joining in, now we are in trouble . From what I can see the people who wanted to leave are the people with nothing to lose, the ones with most of their life's lived, the ones with knobb jobs, and the ones who have scrounged from the state all their life.
The people running big business , the brains of society , the people who get out of bed in the morning and work their socks off, they wanted to remain , but they have been outnumbered by the anti mindset, the handout men , and surely it cannot be a good thing in the short term or for that matter , the long term either.
Page 1 of 6  •  Previous 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com