Forums

Irish Sports

There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
tony57
18 May 16 14:42
| Topic/replies: 12,539 | Blogger: tony57's blog
he rides a few for irish trainer @ayr, but is also booked to ride for his stable @dundalk later? one i like in 7.35 approcallis @4/1,if this was obrian i would have no problem with thinking he,d make the ride with a chopper? but would his yard pay for him to make it to dundalk?he has 4 rides booked?

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 9
By:
pa lapsy
When: 18 May 16 15:57
He'll be in good form anyway after that winner,his last one finished with some rattle the last day at the Curragh and must have a good chance as well.
By:
pa lapsy
When: 18 May 16 17:01
Good man Kieran
By:
tony57
When: 18 May 16 18:27
yes pa, i backed his 2 winners and im on his in the 7.35, just worried that fallon might not get there hes done it before booked rides and not made it?
By:
pa lapsy
When: 18 May 16 19:20
Yeah that happened alright Tony but don't think it was because of the transport,hope he does it for yourself and the many that permed him> Has Lyons one to beat who won a stronger race imo last time,Ger L while not taking too much notice of his twitter account says he is worried with the weight he has to carry.
By:
pa lapsy
When: 18 May 16 19:28
Billy Lee is on him Tony,didn't make it.
By:
huddys
When: 18 May 16 19:29
Wont make it for the 7:35,billy lee takes his mount,
By:
tony57
When: 19 May 16 12:38
i knew it..but carnt moan he got me 2 winners today..thanks lads..
By:
Catch Me ifyoucan
When: 22 May 16 14:18
FYI
Michael O'Callaghan ‏@RangefieldMike..."Kieren's small plane from Ayr has been diverted, to different airstrip. Am currently waiting for him here, but it will be tight for the 7.35"
By:
Jumping
When: 05 Jun 16 20:03
Anyone know why he gave up his last ride today??
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com