Forums

Irish Sports

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Roger De Bris
06 Nov 15 21:19
| Topic/replies: 5,332 | Blogger: Roger De Bris's blog
How much you putting on that 1.01 DJ Jazzy Jeff?.....
Pause Switch to Standard View Subscribers to Easyold's Tipping Line
Show More
Report kingrat November 8, 2015 4:40 PM GMT
Report J.R.Hartley November 8, 2015 4:42 PM GMT
'Guys on here what to use tips from stables to try and make a profit'....I wish them luck with that

project'!....LaughLaughLaugh....god bless them.

I take no sides Easygob [although you don't make it easy] ...I treat you both with equal contempt fwiw...Happy
Report easygold November 8, 2015 4:50 PM GMT
What are you like? contempt......... People invest in my judgement and along the way they improve their own punting too (some don`t even back horses). Ur another clown......
Good luck all......... This place is certainly gone to the dogs....... I will check in now and again to see has anything change.
Report J.R.Hartley November 8, 2015 4:54 PM GMT
Oh no please don't go....well alright if you must..Grin
Report callitasucit November 8, 2015 8:32 PM GMT
easygold  • November 8, 2015 2:47 PM GMT 

Certainly not DV......... His service is too expensive for the normal joe soap........ if he was that good he would still have his service still going...That`s the difference....... I have time....... TIME............ if you have no time this sport is not for you........

Wrong again, his service is still going. Very strongly as Kavvie said.

http://www.learnbetwin.com/premium-advisory-service-full-results/

That nap of the day is totally irrelevant to the premium service, their price not being enough above his tissue to warrant being sent out as bets. Yet it shows how far ahead of the market he is that he can throw out a few freebies, and be operating at 11%.

As for you having time, I would say you do, as we both know you have f*ck all else to do with it!!
Report easygold November 8, 2015 9:15 PM GMT
And u have time....... U do ....... losing ur money punting on golf and odds on shots...... Nothing special about his recent work........ 15 selections no winners 9 selections no winner 8 selections no winner, 11 selections no winner all in a row for £400 for 3months........ nothing special at all.
Report kenco November 8, 2015 9:28 PM GMT
Like the way these tipsters use these scales of points anyone with any credibility would just use a small staking scale of max of 2 points I see the scale there oif 1-8 comes in very useful for the old chasing and a place bet.Far more credibility if just using a 1 point level stake as hugh taylor then you get true reflection of results not distorted.So all these huge + profits you see are because if these huge staking plans,pure deception..
Report easygold November 8, 2015 9:34 PM GMT
A gob**** that doesn`t back odds on shots u should read some of his write-ups u might learn something...... I know all about his work........ my adv is 17/2 for 12 months...... those results I flicked through quickly ........and realized it was not special straight away because i would of punted in those races ......... for the cost nothing special....... £400 for three months..... my own is £130 for 3 months and my P/L is very much up with him and better in some area`s.
But I dont spam my name do I....
Report callitasucit November 8, 2015 9:36 PM GMT
Kenco, have a read of his site, explaining his staking plan. They are many and varied. This provides a much truer reflection of ones punting prowess.

There is no chasing, its set staking to return aprox 20 points a bet.

I agree 99.9999% of tipping sites are baloney, indeed HT would be the only one Dec would have any time for. Hugh is very good.
Report easygold November 8, 2015 9:39 PM GMT
28/04/2015    17:55 Chelmsford    Frenzified    4.33    5    w    4th    -5.......... 5pts win on a horse that never ran on the all-weather on a new surface...... Nothing special......
Report easygold November 8, 2015 9:41 PM GMT
Read his write-ups........ on his site...... you will learn plenty,,,,, and get u punting better........ £100 per point ur golf bets are...... u need some help from some where
Report easygold November 8, 2015 9:44 PM GMT
04/02/2015    15:40 Chelmsford    Wentworth Falls    2.88    7    w    unplaced    -7......... again 7pts win on a horse with no course form at a venue that has been not tested....... No speed figures done by that horse at that venue........ as I said nothing special
Report callitasucit November 8, 2015 9:45 PM GMT
Are you really as thick as you are letting on here????

So are you telling me I couldn't go through your results and pick out a couple of losers??

Dec has his angles which are ignored by most of the market, and you like a complete novice pick out the 'obvious negatives' in the new to surface, and no course form, as your angle. Do you not think the markets knew this?

You told all and sundry the other day that you were pulling out of the comp with Snap because you knew me and where I was supposedly getting info.

You haven't a fuc**n clue who I am!!
Report kenco November 8, 2015 9:46 PM GMT
I don't need to read tipsters I win at sp every season and probably make 4x what hugh taylor makes in any season,hugh taylors a tipster not a making a living frombetting..
Report callitasucit November 8, 2015 9:47 PM GMT
I didn't say you did Kenco, just saying you were very dismissive of the staking plan, when from your post you didn't know what it was.
Report callitasucit November 8, 2015 9:49 PM GMT
You bet at Industry SP?? Or would win based on ISP??
Report easygold November 8, 2015 9:50 PM GMT
09/01/2015    17:45 Wolverhampton    Double Discount    3.75    5    w    2nd    -5, taking form from Kempton and bring it over to Wolverhampton.... again a different surface..... nothin special.

No I`m just pointing out where he is going wrong and his stakes are too high with no form at that venue....... everyone can improve........ I make loads of errors every year and try to improve the next year.

If u that breathe ....... and chill out I know ur not a bad egg...... I`m trying to point out things that can help.......... Think about it.
Report callitasucit November 8, 2015 9:51 PM GMT
Im sure Dec would love your input!!!!
Report callitasucit November 8, 2015 9:52 PM GMT
You think the no form at the venue is not factored into his tissue??
Report easygold November 8, 2015 9:52 PM GMT
I use sp for points........ but show BSP too to show people what the balance is.......
Report callitasucit November 8, 2015 9:53 PM GMT
Why you have to keep logging out and back in??

Is Arrested Development coming soon?
Report easygold November 8, 2015 9:56 PM GMT
8pts,7pts,5pts....... are too high ...... regards the sp........ no course form they are nearly Max bets ....... come on
Report easygold November 8, 2015 9:56 PM GMT

Nov 8, 2015 -- 3:53PM, callitasucit wrote:

Why you have to keep logging out and back in??Is Arrested Development coming soon?

want u mean

Report kenco November 8, 2015 9:59 PM GMT
I would win on returned sps thus I have no account's at present,impossible to get a bet on anywhere opened up 7 on Tuesday lost the lot by Friday complete waste of time..
Report easygold November 8, 2015 10:08 PM GMT
Yes I read his it....... I`m just pointing out his biggest points staked ......... on horses that I know very very well,........ and surprised he selected them with no course form........ I too select many losers.... but never select a horse on the all-weather very rare that has no course form........ So i AM NOT.... putting him down..... I`m just pointing out to urself that he not special..... with selections like that......
Report easygold November 8, 2015 10:14 PM GMT
Need to go out.... look after urself and get away from that betting on golf before the off.......... Wink
Report callitasucit November 8, 2015 10:16 PM GMT
Can you tell me someone with a better proven ROI??

Do you proof your bets with the SBC??

If you go through every bet, you will find plenty with no course form that have won. You will find that he will be in profit on that type.

If you go through every bet, you will find that he backs plenty of unraced 2 year olds. Are these off limits too?? You will find he is up plenty on these.

Its called the big picture Easy. Its called making a profit. Backing 6 2-1 shots all at 3-1, and when 3 of them win you are up money. You just happen to pick out the losers.

Goodnight, don't forget to bring Kenco, Arrested Development and Roger with you!!
Report kenco November 8, 2015 10:21 PM GMT
You seem to be fanatical about these tipsters,i have no association with tipsters or anyone on these threads so for a start you can get that little bit of paranoia out of your head and as for tipsters they're fill of sh1te!!
Report J.R.Hartley November 8, 2015 10:24 PM GMT
This thread is starting to resemble a certain Monty Python musical.....anyone want to hazard a guess as to which one?.....Laugh
Report kenco November 8, 2015 10:28 PM GMT
Did they do one about tipsters...
Report never give up November 8, 2015 10:34 PM GMT
poor callit seems to be dancing up and down non stop.............calm down son
Report easygold November 8, 2015 10:43 PM GMT
Top the poll last year with sbc....
Report easygold November 8, 2015 10:46 PM GMT
And in Hall Of Fame....... anything else
Report TheWasp November 8, 2015 11:34 PM GMT
Have to say this is some of the funniest stuff ive ever read on here, the same easygob who cowered away in fear of snaps grand is preaching betting virtues and having a cut of a real shrewdie in dec meagher.
Hilarious as for having his own tipping line pmsl
Report easygold November 8, 2015 11:53 PM GMT
Funny...... Funny How........do I amuse you......... like some clown.......... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E84VqqCPI7w
Report callitasucit November 8, 2015 11:57 PM GMT
I thought you were going out!!

As I said, you haven't much to be doing, as we both know.

As for you earlier question.....as regards anything else?? Just answer the question I asked!!
Report easygold November 8, 2015 11:59 PM GMT
Eh I`m back...... u asked so many I answered so many...... which one did I leave out
Report callitasucit November 9, 2015 12:05 AM GMT
callitasucit  • November 8, 2015 10:16 PM GMT 

Can you tell me someone with a better proven ROI??

Do you proof your bets with the SBC??

easygold  • November 8, 2015 10:43 PM GMT 

Top the poll last year with sbc....

easygold  • November 8, 2015 10:46 PM GMT 

And in Hall Of Fame....... anything else

Two questions, you answered one.

So many......??????????
Report easygold November 9, 2015 12:05 AM GMT
It`s not only ROI, when ur proofed by the best they cover a lot of ur service....... cost is one, getting on at the advised price.... and a lot more
Report callitasucit November 9, 2015 12:06 AM GMT
How many subscribers do you have?

Serious question, out of interest.
Report easygold November 9, 2015 12:08 AM GMT
I cap it at 40...... more than that it gets messy..... price goes too quickly e.t.c...
Report easygold November 9, 2015 12:11 AM GMT
Not too many, my main income is gambling
Report callitasucit November 9, 2015 12:17 AM GMT
So if you are so successful a punter, with your subscription maxed out and people baying to get in, and according to yourself you're not short of a penny. Why would you refuse a challenge with Snap for a meagre grand??

A chap you have written off as a 5 euro punter who knows SFA, and puts up horses after they have hit their rock bottom price after the lemmings have got on.

It would give you the platform you obviously crave to showcase the talents you shout about.

You lob up what we both know is a mistruth that my brother gets info from some yard as your excuse, so the real one would suffice.

That will be all then!
Report callitasucit November 9, 2015 12:29 AM GMT
I tell ya what....tell me where to sign up, and I will sign up for 6 months to prove your a bluffer.

Unlike yourself I'm not a fan of small sample sizes, so will give you the 240 for the half year and the chance to prove yourself, and will post them all up here.

You ducked the challenge with Snap for fear of it costing you a grand. This one is filling your coffers, so you surely wont refuse.

**I wont be backing any of them
Report easygold November 9, 2015 12:34 AM GMT
Sorry waiting list..... u are way down the pecking order....... and I`m sure u need to hang on to the money u have for xmas..... with all those losers u had in the golf and odds on shots u back.......
Read Declan`s betting school........ seriously he has good tips on how to manage ur bank balance........
Report kenco November 9, 2015 12:34 AM GMT
Shocked
Report callitasucit November 9, 2015 12:40 AM GMT
Do you still maintain you know who me and my brother are, and where we get info??!!
Report easygold November 9, 2015 12:49 AM GMT
Can`t say I do Cal........ just heard it through the grapevine........ I have no time for stable whispers
Report CheltenhamRoar November 9, 2015 11:36 AM GMT
Hilarious stuff here
Report kavvie November 9, 2015 7:15 PM GMT
funny thread this..easygold knows so little about anything its astounding.hes a successful gambler?.he has 40 subscribers?.none of who we know?.none of who can vouch for him.no record of his bets.no nothing,,then he starts bad mouthing one of the best and most respected tipsters in ireland learnbetwin...one of the most transparent also.  one of decs strengths is unraced 2yr olds.another is ones having first runs on artificial surfaces.i presume he goes through breeding etc for those two areas.  i often heard   ignorance is bliss   prob apt in this case..
Report easygold November 9, 2015 8:17 PM GMT
U struggle reading.......
Report easygold November 9, 2015 8:22 PM GMT
Wink Oliver .... 3pts win......... now your having a laugh
Report Arklearkle November 9, 2015 8:32 PM GMT
Easygold thats the lowest form of after-timing.
Report kenco November 9, 2015 8:41 PM GMT
LOL Punters paying for tips like that when the horse has been beaten off 60 twice at the track,very unlucky at wolves last time out as I backed it that's its track..
Report easygold November 9, 2015 8:50 PM GMT
Pink button.... horse.......
Report easygold November 9, 2015 8:52 PM GMT
No I was just jesting....... he is up around 65pts this year on the all-weather........ its fine....... but when he goes over it himself he will see he can do much better.
Report J.R.Hartley November 9, 2015 9:20 PM GMT
Easygob you really are the most bumptious bluffer ever to grace this forum.....I must say I'm growing quite fond of you....Laugh
Report tony57 November 9, 2015 9:24 PM GMT
easy may I ask why you don't want callits money?surely its a win win for you?..you get your doe, and you show your work to a larger audience which in turn may get you more punters?...(im not taking sides just curious)!
Report easygold November 9, 2015 9:35 PM GMT
Hi Tony, I have enough customers to be honest and I know their selections wouldn`t be their own.....
Report easygold November 9, 2015 9:36 PM GMT
Hartley.... how wrong you are.
Report tony57 November 9, 2015 9:36 PM GMT
right I understand now.
Report J.R.Hartley November 9, 2015 9:44 PM GMT
Wrong......me?.…..Shocked.......so presumably you know of a bluffer even more bumptious than you!....surely not...Shocked.......could it be possible?Laugh
Report dj876 November 9, 2015 10:05 PM GMT
We're privileged to have a master like Easygold among us.

He still can't explain the reason for the U-turn?

Maybe Roger de Bris can vouch for his tipping line?

Many mere mortals would find the English AW scene a tad too insider friendly but Easygod has it figured out.

Every night he's raving about golden highways until the bitter end of the muck and giving jockeys free lessons. It's always perspicuous that the advice is completely impartial without a hint of venom attached.

I wonder what Easygold thinks of betting mediums such as the Eurovision?
Report easygold November 9, 2015 10:10 PM GMT
How did Doncaster go for you Dj.......
Report dj876 November 9, 2015 10:14 PM GMT
Minus 0.5 points from 25 points odd invested.

Hardly a staggering loss?

It's tough times when you are taking a lead from the Gotchee without doing your own research.....MMMMM

Why not ask me how the Punchestown thread went? + 45 points 80% ROI

You ignored all the above questions conveniently?
Report easygold November 9, 2015 10:17 PM GMT
How is ur year going.
Report dj876 November 9, 2015 10:21 PM GMT
No complaints.

Why ask a stupid smart alec question taking a lead from the Gotchee?

I will repeat the below questions asked earlier which you avoided,please address this time?

What is the reason for the U-turn on the bounty?

It adds some credibility and you were initially in favour of it?

There are methods of holding cash in legitimate third party accounts without any trust needed.

Surely a bag would be less than the weekly subsidy from the platinum subscribers?
Report easygold November 9, 2015 10:22 PM GMT
So u have no P/L for the year
Report easygold November 9, 2015 10:23 PM GMT
His selections would not be his own. Any more questions.
Report easygold November 9, 2015 10:25 PM GMT
You have had beef with me for a long time now....... Seriously was is ur problem........
Report dj876 November 9, 2015 10:28 PM GMT
I am not selling anything. I have some self-respect unlike some gougers

Do you not trust your eyes more than stable whispers?

Is a grand such a massive hit to you that you cowered away from it?

I have a major problem with your condescending attitude which is exacerbated by the fact that the majority of your opinions on here are given after the race despite posters having their opinions up well before the race.
Report easygold November 9, 2015 10:35 PM GMT
Have u no P/L for the year. I answered ur questions and now u want more. Regards to after the race I`m sure if u go over the forum.... U will see I comment before many races.... And not too long ago either.... eh Sunday, and a few people on here will remember they lower their stakes on a horse because I gave an opinion.... Wow I`m not that bad after all.
Report easygold November 9, 2015 10:36 PM GMT
If u want to put up selections I will give an opinion on the race too if u like....
Report TheWasp November 9, 2015 10:42 PM GMT
Easygob great comedy out of you again tonight a man gone from taking on snap to ranting about an invisible tipping line
You just couldnt make it up
Report dj876 November 9, 2015 10:51 PM GMT

Nov 9, 2015 -- 4:36PM, easygold wrote:

If u want to put up selections I will give an opinion on the race too if u like....

I wouldn't have any mass in your opinion but thanks for the offer and I am glad to see that humility is seeping through.

I saw you giving your opinion on Sunday and stated that you wouldn't be having an interest but then coming on after the race aftertiming a w inner where you weren't having an interest.

easygold • November 8, 2015 1:24 AM GMT
Round Tower..... any more rain big neg..... if McGuiness has done the work getting his settle could easily be the danger, surprised no headgear on Show Court, although the quicker the pace the better for them both.
No bet race for me before the off, it could be a race for the books....

Wow....... it`s just gets worse and worse......... no wonder u get info........ Well done Tony......... I laid Round Tower myself when that rain came...

You don't have stretch the truth.

Best of luck, as I said don't rate your opinion and you come across as a charlatan on here.

Report easygold November 9, 2015 10:54 PM GMT
2015-11-08
13:26    57856140160    2015-11-08
13:23    IRE Lim 8th Nov / 13:20 2m Mdn Hrd / Round Tower
Lay         1.96    300.00    Won         300.00
Report easygold November 9, 2015 10:56 PM GMT
So No bet before the off... ur right I lied   but the rain did fall and 1.96 was too short in my opinion..... for Round Tower
Report dj876 November 9, 2015 10:58 PM GMT
No bet race for me before the off, it could be a race for the books....

I laid Round Tower myself

2015-11-08
13:26    57856140160    2015-11-08
13:23    IRE Lim 8th Nov / 13:20 2m Mdn Hrd / Round Tower
Lay         1.96    300,000.00    Won         300.000.00

Means Nothing = 0 Credibility

Surprised you're laying on here at evens,thought you would be on at least a premium charge of 40%Wink
Report easygold November 9, 2015 11:01 PM GMT
And u slag me........... sure Mr McManus will be getting a bashing very soon from you.......... don`t be crying when it happens again..... we all know
Report dj876 November 9, 2015 11:01 PM GMT
Diversion = EXPOSED
Report easygold November 9, 2015 11:02 PM GMT
Jealous
Report easygold November 9, 2015 11:33 PM GMT
Where is  ur P/L on the golf gone........
Report easygold November 9, 2015 11:34 PM GMT

Nov 9, 2015 -- 5:24PM, Ozymandius wrote:

And another thing...you shamelessly exposed callits identity on here.  That's a big no no.Ok, so plenty knew who he was anyway and he is probably not bothered in the slightest, but its still very poor form.You're a complete pr1ck with no shame.

What are u on about identity.....

Report easygold November 9, 2015 11:35 PM GMT
Guys trying to get 1k off a guy who knows knowing from their info......... now that`s scum
Report easygold November 9, 2015 11:36 PM GMT
knows??
Report easygold November 9, 2015 11:36 PM GMT
nothing
Report J.R.Hartley November 9, 2015 11:37 PM GMT
A tad harsh imo Ozy....we live in a democracy and have to take the forum for what it is.....worts and all......he's definitely one of the worts but nether the less.....Laugh

Anyway only complete tools block people.
Report callitasucit November 9, 2015 11:50 PM GMT
easygold  • November 9, 2015 11:33 PM GMT 

Where is  ur P/L on the golf gone........

I answered that question openly and honestly(as I do everything) on the golf thread yesterday, but inside info had it pulled down. For whatever reason I don't know. But trying to understand him is beyond me....in fact I would be very worried if I could.

As I said Ozy, the Easy lad hasn't a fuc*in clue what he is badgering on about.

Totally rumbled on here for the fraud he is. Trting to educate him, or argue with him is a waste of time, he is too thick to understand.

Im starting to think he is inside and Roadrunner aswell as Roger, Arrested Development and Kenco.

Jesus, Paulie you will need few more names to keep tabs on this ladWink
Report kenco November 9, 2015 11:59 PM GMT
Love the paranoia on these forums especially over posts about tipsters unbelievable lemmings!
Report easygold November 10, 2015 12:01 AM GMT

Nov 9, 2015 -- 5:50PM, callitasucit wrote:

easygold  • November 9, 2015 11:33 PM GMT  Where is  ur P/L on the golf gone........ I answered that question openly and honestly(as I do everything) on the golf thread yesterday, but inside info had it pulled down. For whatever reason I don't know. But trying to understand him is beyond me....in fact I would be very worried if I could. As I said Ozy, the Easy lad hasn't a fuc*in clue what he is badgering on about.Totally rumbled on here for the fraud he is. Trting to educate him, or argue with him is a waste of time, he is too thick to understand.Im starting to think he is inside and Roadrunner aswell as Roger, Arrested Development and Kenco.Jesus, Paulie you will need few more names to keep tabs on this lad

openly and honestly any question u asked me is the same.......... Seriously...... U say I know nothing about this sport....... and ur the one punting on odds shots that have one run over hurdles and u backed a horse who never jumped a hurdle @ 1.68. Now listen Cal if you think I know nothing about this sport so be it. And u think Roger hasn`t a clue either........ lLook u come across a sound fellow, but to slag me off and say I know nothing and ur happy to put up bets on odds on shots.... take a step back and calm down......
I am what I say I am so what..... this compo go out of hand anyways.......  Look after urself..... good luck

Report TheWasp November 10, 2015 12:06 AM GMT
Good shout callit think roadrunner = easygob  iq would be about the same
Report tony57 November 10, 2015 11:01 AM GMT
may I just pass comment on callits expertise on the golf..i asked him for one to back..he gave me a 50/1 shot ..that won..i won 1000, and the man would not accept a penny from me..
Report callitasucit November 10, 2015 11:17 AM GMT
You would have that grand well spent if you were following me ever since though Tony!!
Report CheltenhamRoar November 10, 2015 11:20 AM GMT
Should use it to bribe your way into easygolds tipping line
Report tony57 November 10, 2015 11:29 AM GMT
form is temporary class is permanent..LaughI like to use that one when im in a bad run..BlushLaugh
Report kingrat November 10, 2015 11:07 PM GMT
Report easygold November 13, 2015 12:57 AM GMT
Every Dog has his day.......
2015-11-12
19:29    58011324532    2015-11-12
19:14    GB ChelmC 12th Nov / 19:25 7f Hcap / Wink Oliver
Lay         2.80    250.00    Lost    (450.00)
Report callitasucit November 13, 2015 11:14 AM GMT
Are none of my posts allowed?!!
Report easygold November 13, 2015 12:07 PM GMT
I saw ur post......... as I said every dog has his day........ that was Kempton........ different day different result ...... get over it.........
Report snap crackle and pop February 21, 2016 6:46 PM GMT
Why was dj's opening post removed here?
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com