Forums

Irish Sports

There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Roger De Bris
06 Nov 15 21:19
| Topic/replies: 14,931 | Blogger: Roger De Bris's blog
How much you putting on that 1.01 DJ Jazzy Jeff?.....

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 1 of 5  •  Previous 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 167
By:
Ozymandius
When: 06 Nov 15 21:21
Get back in your box Roger, your man has been humiliated.

This picture sums him up nicely;

By:
Ozymandius
When: 06 Nov 15 21:25
Sorry..... your man/you......
By:
Roger De Bris
When: 06 Nov 15 21:28
Two geniuses figured it all out themselves.....Laugh

Great judges on here, no doubt....
By:
snap crackle and pop
When: 06 Nov 15 21:33
Very good and accurate summary of events dj.
By:
insideinfo
When: 06 Nov 15 21:36
why do u need a grand so bad muggins? if it was such a big deal you would go ahead with the comp with no money involved.easygold is just right not to trust you.
By:
snap crackle and pop
When: 06 Nov 15 21:39
Doesn't concern you what so ever you non entity!

Fwiw I said I wouldn't play for at least 1k, but originally would have preferred it to be 4 or 5 times that to make it proper interesting
By:
insideinfo
When: 06 Nov 15 21:43
ffs grow up wud ya...runnin your mouth off on here challenging people you dont even know to tipping competitions for thousands...think you are billy big balls or sumthin.you are a spoofer and any money you lost in a comp would never be seen by whoever you owed it to.
By:
snap crackle and pop
When: 06 Nov 15 21:46
I said it could be left in escrow with anyone we both agreed on before it started, but it was easy who didn't want that you plum, are you his agent now ?
By:
never give up
When: 06 Nov 15 21:47
pa lapsy • January 10, 2015 1:47 PM GMT
Snap 13.10 "Locked in a tasty profit at laying it in running at 1/3"

Lowest the horse went I/R was 1.61

oops,wrong thread
By:
dj876
When: 06 Nov 15 21:49
Insideinfo...

You don't believe that there is anyone on here that could be trusted as an impartial custodian?

What is your point of being on here?

Do you think it's correct to be jumping on threads immediately after races where other forumites have had a financial interest?

Have you an interest in discussing sports or just crowing after forumites have lost money but without offering a pre-race perspective?
By:
Roger De Bris
When: 06 Nov 15 21:52
We don't need to have any competition.
We have all snaps tips for the last 6 months on here, and Easygolds are all out there on the internet.

Only one winner, and it's not Mr 7/4 shot.....
By:
snap crackle and pop
When: 06 Nov 15 21:54
Should be easy pickings for the all conquering easygob then, eh?
By:
insideinfo
When: 06 Nov 15 21:57
dj there are some who would be trusted i guess but they would be few and far between.its easygolds prerogative whether or not he wants to play for money and he shouldnt be forced into it.theres no need for any money to be involved anyway.

as for you questioning my right or reasons for posting on here,that has fa to do with you and ill post whenever and whatever i want.
By:
snap crackle and pop
When: 06 Nov 15 21:59
^^^^^^^^^ seethe in progress lads, stand clear ^^^^^^^^^^^^^
By:
Roger De Bris
When: 06 Nov 15 22:02
You tell him inside.

Billy big balls kicked up the jaxy.....LaughLaughLaugh
By:
insideinfo
When: 06 Nov 15 22:03
lol hes a big man on here roger,but thats the only place ill bet Laugh
By:
dj876
When: 06 Nov 15 22:05
You come across as a shallow troll who only criticises post race but never offers anything constructive or anything of any substance,

Your threat of legal against a forumite on here was embarrassing and you need to educate your self on what could be construed as libel.
By:
snap crackle and pop
When: 06 Nov 15 22:07
An embarrassment of a non entity.
By:
insideinfo
When: 06 Nov 15 22:13
dj do you for one second actually think i care what you or anybody else on this forum thinks of me,really? as for threatening legal i suggest you read my posts on that matter over again.i suggested i would take the matter further if an apology wasnt forthcoming,which i then did.theres some shoite talked on here but when another forum user falsely claims that he has received threats by private message then thats stepping over the mark.i contacted betfair and he received a warning and rightly so.im sure said poster will now think twice about posting such malicious untruths in future.
By:
TheWasp
When: 06 Nov 15 22:17
pathetic you would want to lighten up
By:
dj876
When: 06 Nov 15 22:17
I would need a translator to even attempt to decipher the above gibberish.

Have you an interest in racing or betting?

Why not offer an opinion prior to a race with some reasoning why you think a selection doesn't represent value?
By:
TheWasp
When: 06 Nov 15 22:18
wouldnt be capable dj is my best guess
By:
insideinfo
When: 06 Nov 15 22:26
well if you cant understand my last post dj you are obviously a bit of a simpleton so theres no point discussing the matter any further.
By:
insideinfo
When: 06 Nov 15 22:54
well thats just so hurtful dj but id say im slightly less boring than some idiot posting tips for short priced favourites day after day and having clowns like you encouraging him when its clear backing them  will result in a considerable loss in the long run.
By:
easygold
When: 06 Nov 15 22:59
28.8% ROI atm for 2015.... just listen to urself......... that bee is still in ur bonnet I told u about 3 years ago...... How many jars of honey have u sold.... U should be a wealthy man now, because u must have thousands of bees around you. get a grip man and just listen to urself.
By:
TheWasp
When: 06 Nov 15 23:03
PMSL 28.8 percent return and you wont take on a 'clueless clown' like snap over a month for a grand
must be definition of insanity
By:
dj876
When: 06 Nov 15 23:03
Well done on your 28.8% ROI. It's an extremely impressive figure over an extended period.

I am surprised you're not backing your eyes against Snaps ears?
By:
easygold
When: 06 Nov 15 23:11
As I said... the challenge is there..... sure wouldn`t he love the ego to beat myself and shut me up..... that has to be worth more than 100,000 pennies
By:
TheWasp
When: 06 Nov 15 23:11
please lad stop embarrassing yourself
By:
dj876
When: 06 Nov 15 23:16
What is the reason for the U-turn on the bounty?

It adds some credibility and you were initially in favour of it?

There are methods of holding cash in legitimate third party accounts without any trust needed.

Surely a bag would be less than the weekly subsidy from the platinum subscribers?
By:
easygold
When: 06 Nov 15 23:17
Are u still talking......... jesus u are a proper pain.......... I say ur single
By:
dj876
When: 06 Nov 15 23:20
Engage with the narrative not the man. Diversion tactics won't explain the U-turn.
By:
easygold
When: 06 Nov 15 23:24
I was talking to JP and he told me who Callit brother gets the info from........ so 30 days getting stable info......... against myself seems scummy.....
By:
dj876
When: 06 Nov 15 23:33
Who is JP and how does he know who Callit is or his brother?

99% of stable info is worthless as the fellows giving it wouldn't be shovelling sh1t at 6am every morning if it was of any sustainable value?

I don't know of any outright punter who consistently make 29% over any level of an extended period, the very best in the country (best info combined with knowledge and brightness) operate at 7%-9% net margins so you're a shoe in unless..........
By:
easygold
When: 06 Nov 15 23:37
Jesus..... ur a nosey. so and so.......... Look I have races to study.... Hope the honey sales keep strong..... Jesus ur worst than Ima...
By:
callitasucit
When: 06 Nov 15 23:41
Working my way through this.....brilliant!!

insideinfo  • November 6, 2015 10:13 PM GMT 

dj do you for one second actually think i care what you or anybody else on this forum thinks of me,really? as for threatening legal i suggest you read my posts on that matter over again.i suggested i would take the matter further if an apology wasnt forthcoming,which i then did.theres some shoite talked on here but when another forum user falsely claims that he has received threats by private message then thats stepping over the mark.i contacted betfair and he received a warning and rightly so.im sure said poster will now think twice about posting such malicious untruths in future.

No warning issued, none whatsoever, you clown!!
By:
TheWasp
When: 06 Nov 15 23:44
the best bits are towards the end with easygob  callit enjoy
By:
callitasucit
When: 06 Nov 15 23:45
easygold  • November 6, 2015 11:24 PM GMT 

I was talking to JP and he told me who Callit brother gets the info from........ so 30 days getting stable info......... against myself seems scummy.....

WTF?????
By:
callitasucit
When: 06 Nov 15 23:48
I don't know of any outright punter who consistently make 29% over any level of an extended period, the very best in the country (best info combined with knowledge and brightness) operate at 7%-9% net margins so you're a shoe in unless..........

I do know someone operating at 26% since beginning two years ago though, but he doesn't get(nor entertain) any info.
Page 1 of 5  •  Previous 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com