Forums

Irish Sports

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
malcolm213331
24 Mar 15 13:55
| Topic/replies: 12,634 | Blogger: malcolm213331's blog
Hey lads. Heading to the curragh for the first time on Sunday and would just like to know if theres anything I should know.Any help would be appreciated.For example would I be better off getting tickets online beforehand or can I just get them outside on the day. Will be driving up as well so any tips on parking?

Cheers for any replies.
Show More
Report paulie wallnuts March 24, 2015 12:57 PM GMT
What you should know is that its a grade A kip.....and take my advice and bring something with you to eat if you are going there....and if its raining stay out of the stand as there is a big hole in it.....
Report kavvie March 24, 2015 1:27 PM GMT
malcolm there wont be 1500 there,no need to buy tickets on line !! ..and paulie is right re the food.bring a few rennies with you if you intend eating there.ull need them an hour after consumption!!  one of the biggest kips of a racecourse in these islands..
Report 3winnersandasecond March 24, 2015 1:43 PM GMT
Free entry to races with your T0te account card
Report wildmanfromborneo March 24, 2015 2:12 PM GMT
Malcolm its real handy to get to,its about 30 minutes from Dublin just go straight down the motorway.

The Curragh is probably the best racecourse around,all the good horses run there.

All acknowledge the track at the Curragh is the best.

I wouldn't mind Paulie he hates anything Irish everywheres a kip to him,Punchestown Down Royal every racecourse in Ireland.
When he goes racing his main concerns are toilet facilities and food.
He shouldn't eat at a race meeting because his nervousness causes him to be constantly using the sub standard toilet facilities.

I wouldn't mind Kavvie either,another malcontent obsessed about everything except the racing.

Most of us go racing for the racing.
Report TellTheKing March 24, 2015 2:23 PM GMT
Wildman whatever way you dress it up The Curragh is a kip. The track itself is great but the facilities for patrons are horrendous. It brings shame on Irish racing that the stand at the Dingle flapping meet is more hospitable than that at the home of the Irish Classics. If I was going to go racing Sunday I would happily go past The Curragh in favour of Limerick (and I don't like that place either).
Report wildmanfromborneo March 24, 2015 2:28 PM GMT
What facilities do you want.

Who uses stands anymore,we all watch it on the big screen.

Racegoers go for the racing not for some fancy gate,not for some fancy restaurant.

Its an old racecourse with lots of tradition,its facilities are ageing but so what you lot wouldn't race there no matter how many new stands they put up.
Report kavvie March 24, 2015 2:37 PM GMT
wildman your funny.do u want to be viewing racing out on the side of a mountain if the course is fair ??!!?   the curragh is put up as a great place to go by some people.its not.its a fantastic course for sure for horses and trainers etc.but the facilitys there are horrendous.people have voted with their feet.the crowds are tiny for a long time now.its not a pleasant all round experience for a day out.thats what attracts people this day and age.a good day out(leopardstown,galway,limerick,killarney,punchestown,kilbeggan to name but a few)  and what else am i obsessed about only racing and getting on a fair bet at a fair price??..what you on about there amigo?
Report TellTheKing March 24, 2015 2:42 PM GMT
Wildman I go racing more than most including you I imagine.

I have spent many days at p2p's in the middle of mucky fields and have no complaints because it's what you expect. However, it's a disgrace how outdated The Curragh is. Tradition is grand until you cannot stay dry under the stands. I remember getting soaked there the day of Sariska's Irish Oaks and it can only be worse since.

As regards food, it's not too much to expect edible content when you are being charged through the nose. Truth be told, you would have a far more enjoyable summer's evening in Ballinrobe than you would at HQ.

You have this antiquated view of a "racegoer". There isn't a five figure number of people in this country that go to a track just for the racing. It's only part of the social experience. I would be ashamed to bring non-racing fans there for a day out.
Report wildmanfromborneo March 24, 2015 2:42 PM GMT
The Curragh is as fair a track as you can get.

It has a great sprint track.

In the old days we all had binoculars and used them now you see more on the big screen.
There is no need for a fancy Dan stand anymore.

The constant bleatings about food is grating,so ye are fussy eaters then eat before you go or stop in an eating house on the way up,that place on the Heath very popular.
Report wildmanfromborneo March 24, 2015 2:48 PM GMT
I go to nearly all the Curragh meetings,I love the place,I love the racing.

Crowds are dwindling at race meetings but its got nothing to do with facilities.

When I first started racing if a local horse was running a contingent went racing to see the horse run,,no need they can watch it in the comfort of their home.
If you wanted a bet you went to the racecourse,that is also gone you can bet from home.

I thought there were some right crowds in the Curragh last year,enjoyed every one of them.
Report TellTheKing March 24, 2015 2:50 PM GMT
There's no-one arguing on the track or the quality of racing because that's not the issue. The crux of the matter is that it's not an especially hospitable place, particularly in poor weather, and only the hardcore racing fans are willing to put up with it. They are also an ever diminishing number.
Report wildmanfromborneo March 24, 2015 3:00 PM GMT
Your point would be valid if the other racecourses were teeming with racegoers,they are not.

I've given ye the reason attendances are in decline,don't think the Curragh is doing as bad as many other tracks.
Report neill d March 24, 2015 3:02 PM GMT
The Racing is decent, but they badly need a competitive renewal of the Derby this year. Good racing but can't remember the last time I saw a lineup of horses at the Curragh that made me go "WOW".

The most interesting races at the Curragh are nearly the maidens.
Report neill d March 24, 2015 3:02 PM GMT
Irish 2000 Guineas often an excellent race, given.
Report callitasucit March 24, 2015 4:02 PM GMT
I know everything goes in cycles, but the Irish Derby is nothing but a Grade 3, with one superior in it as things stand. And will remain that way for the foreseeable future. Unless the timing is changed of it, or the Grand Prix de Paris, then its snookered.

I haven't been to the Curragh in a long time either. All said above is true.

Just because many might not go the stands anymore, doesn't excuse the condition of them. Its our Premier racecourse, it should be presented as such.

I don't have an opinion of the food as rarely eat the tracks, would rather eat before and after. But it offers very little for the casual racegoer who wants to enjoy a day out with friends.

People like yourself are a dying breed Wildman, and The Curragh need to attract new blood. There will be more people at a Friday eve meeting in Kilbeggan that at the Irish Derby.

Says a lot that.

It obviously has its positives. It is a fantastic track, in real racing country. The maidens can throw up any number of future stars. But it just appears they have no initiative, or worse still desire, to arrest the slide on a number of fronts.

And the track it is, and position it holds in Irish Racing, that is not acceptable.
Report Ozymandius March 24, 2015 4:11 PM GMT
Borneo treats himself to a steak dinner at the Silken Thomas if things have gone well.  Failing that wheels for Treacy's of the Heath for a pot of spuds.
Report wildmanfromborneo March 24, 2015 4:16 PM GMT
Aidan OBrien has ruined the Irish Derby,I hate saying because the man is one of racings all time greats.
British horses won't take him on,they don't like him controlling the race numbers wise and racing wise.

Where do ye think they are going to get the money to upgrade the Curragh,they have already striped the Aga Khan for millions.

The attendances at the Curragh have seemed good to me.
Kilbeggan on a Friday would not get a fifth of the crowd the Curragh get on Derby day.
Report Ozymandius March 24, 2015 4:19 PM GMT
Kilbeggan on a Friday can be surprisingly busy, it has a sort of following; think its the day of the week and it's now a quick spin on the motorway down from Dublin.
Report TellTheKing March 24, 2015 4:19 PM GMT
Ozy I'll have you know that Treacy's do a lovely steak (or at least did the last time I was there)!

Come on now Wildman. How can you make a comparison like that? The Curragh should be getting ten times as many people as a normal country track on Derby day. I was at there twice last season (decent Sunday cards)and there was small crowds.
Report Ozymandius March 24, 2015 4:20 PM GMT
Treacy's do do a good steak, to be fair.
Report wildmanfromborneo March 24, 2015 4:22 PM GMT
There is hardly a stand in Kilbeggan,so its not the facilities that's dragging them in.

You need Paulie  and Kavvie to come on with their verdict on the food and toilet facilities,odds on they will call it a kip.
Report wildmanfromborneo March 24, 2015 4:23 PM GMT
The original comparison was made by Callitasucit,I am only responding.
Report wildmanfromborneo March 24, 2015 4:27 PM GMT
The Curragh is a lot bigger than you think,there are plenty of people around that new garden area.

I would love to know the attendance figures for the Irish racecourses,somebody surely can o the needful.
Report huddys March 24, 2015 4:44 PM GMT
Have to say i love going to the curragh,nothing beats watching the racing from the rails cheering on your selection on a nice sunny summers days,plenty of bars if you want to have a drink or two,loved the Saturday racing in the old day when the derby was on the sunday,granted the facilities arnt as good as leopardstown but come on lads its not as bad as some make it out to be,
Report paulie wallnuts March 24, 2015 4:44 PM GMT
There is no point arguing with Wilddan....its been done a thousand times before.....even when hes 100% wrong which is most of the time....he wont back down....
Everybody is in agreement that its a khazi.....an absolute disgrace to Irish racing....
The quality of the racecourse is not in question ....nor the equine participants.....but third world facilities are no longer acceptable to most....except people who would eat stones and shiit anywhere....
Report huddys March 24, 2015 4:47 PM GMT
As a matter of interest Paulie,is there any racecourse in Ireland that up to your standards?and worth a visit,
Report callitasucit March 24, 2015 4:55 PM GMT
What has been the Derby attendance the last few years? And outside the Derby meeting, what is the average attendance? I reckon Kilbeggans average attendance is certainly greater.

I wasn't really making a comparison WM, there should be any to draw....that is the problem. Why cant something be done at HQ to attract more patrons??

I don't believe APOB has killed the Derby. The European race programme has done that. Gone are the days when it really was the 'Derby Decider@.
Report paulie wallnuts March 24, 2015 4:57 PM GMT
Huddys....its the top tracks that are really a disgrace in Ireland.....Curragh leopardstown and Punchestown arent within an arrses roar of Cheltenham Ascot York just to name 3 in England...
Ok the provincial tracks arent expected to be top notch facility wise.....but nice food should be a must....the catering at Irish racecourses defies belief....its horrendous...
the best track in this country is Galway....
Report huddys March 24, 2015 5:09 PM GMT
Paulie if you think Leopardstown a kip then your way of the mark,and if you wanted a nice meal there you wont be disappointed either,try the restaurant in fillies bar next time your there,
Report wildmanfromborneo March 24, 2015 5:16 PM GMT
Paulie we are giving opinions so its not a question of someone being wrong.

Opinions can differ with neither being wrong.

I don't agree with you about Galway,a poor racetrack with poor racing you think different I can live with that.

My favourite tracks in England are Newmarked and Fakenham,many happy memories.
I would recommend both for different reasons.
Report Ozymandius March 24, 2015 5:17 PM GMT
How would you rate the jacks huddys?

Why cant a few places install some of those Japanese Khazis, you know the ones with pre-warmed, massaging seats and the stimulating multi-directional water jets that nail you right in the g spot?
Report wildmanfromborneo March 24, 2015 5:21 PM GMT
All your objections are non racing ones.

I go for the racing,ye all seem to go for impressive entrances,cordon Bleu food and questionable experiences in toilets.
Report pa lapsy March 24, 2015 5:24 PM GMT
Poor old Malcolm will be over on Sunday and yer scaring 7 times the sh1te out of him if he reads this. Grin
Report huddys March 24, 2015 5:24 PM GMT
The Jacks are up to standard Oz,even Paulie would enjoy having a barry white in the ones in fillies barsLaugh
Report Ozymandius March 24, 2015 5:45 PM GMT
The Germans engineer a good WC.  As a race there are obsessed with their bowel movements, hence the viewing-shelf design.
Report pa lapsy March 24, 2015 5:54 PM GMT
Cracking card anyway with something for everyone,Great Minds won the same race last year off 77(96 now) in a canter on soft to heavy,in the Lincoln Bishan Bedi hosed up recently at Dundalk, two that could be worth a look if they run.
Report workrider March 24, 2015 6:26 PM GMT
Norma , I'm sure you enjoy the WHEELCHAIR facilities , are they up to usual standards...?
Report callitasucit March 24, 2015 7:30 PM GMT
^^^^NGU will spend the next 6 months saying you slag off the disabled now WRLaugh
Report kavvie March 24, 2015 9:54 PM GMT
i was racing last year in ballinrobe a few times a lovely country track with great facilitys ,a choice of fast food or sit down ,an eager staff,busy bar and a beautifully presented course.(they even had marietta doing a best dressed lady comp!)  big vibrant crowd out for a lovely evenings entertainment.busy betting ring.   miles removed from the insepid disintrested featureless carry on at the curragh.i also was at kilbeggan a few times and def a big crowd there both times..
Report workrider March 24, 2015 10:23 PM GMT
Callit ,only having a laugh , lucky enough too have had 4 healthy children thank God ..Really feel for those who are affected by ANY disability ....Norma though is a different kettle of fish , slags all and sundry , never leaves the house and did his nut to such an extent re the Johnjo Bright that he left the forum ...Makes me even more sure he is ,shall we say not fully mobile ...
Report Rocketfingers March 24, 2015 10:49 PM GMT
I have a funny feeling Wonks is no stranger himself to the disability benefit, no one could be this stupid and not claim some sort of allowance.
Report workrider March 25, 2015 11:01 AM GMT
Rocket  if stupidity is a quailifer you must be raking it in ...Laugh..Your Victorian sense of dress adds to the drama , I'm sure when you approach the welfare officer his heart breaks at the sight of you , and he resigns himself to the fact you'll present yourself again at the allotted time the following week , before thumbing your way home can in hand...
Report Clerkmore March 25, 2015 3:27 PM GMT
I see Aidan is bringing his battalion to gallop after racing. It might be more interesting than the racing.
Report RoyalAcademy March 25, 2015 3:52 PM GMT
poor old Malcolm must be wondering what he started
Report neill d March 25, 2015 4:27 PM GMT
Don't worry about him Royal, I'm sure Malcolm McArthur has seen some **** in his time.
Report kincsem March 25, 2015 5:38 PM GMT
This is a standard Irish Sports thread.  It start with a topic and changes to a slagging match. Happy
Report kavvie March 25, 2015 7:06 PM GMT
kinscem its gone sad
Report snap crackle and pop March 25, 2015 7:12 PM GMT
Poor malcolm! Lol!
Report kavvie March 25, 2015 7:20 PM GMT
is malcolm out yet?
Report never give up March 25, 2015 7:22 PM GMT
callitasucit • March 24, 2015 7:30 PM GMT
^^^^NGU will spend the next 6 months saying you slag off the disabled now WR

naw,the only person on here who calls someone a black b*****d and slags of downs syndrome is yourself callit the coward,not workrider
Report kavvie March 25, 2015 8:13 PM GMT
yawn....
Report never give up March 25, 2015 8:24 PM GMT
kavvie • March 25, 2015 8:13 PM GMT
yawn....

yawn all u like kavvie,callit the coward/racist/downs syndrome basher brought it up
Report The Gotchee March 25, 2015 9:22 PM GMT
The Curragh is one of the best race tracks in the world. Unfortunately some of the facilities are a bit dated but that should not interfere with your enjoyment of a good card. If you are coming from the UK you should avail of the Balcony Restaurant Deal. This includes a Reserved table for the day, a three course luncheon, Premier Level admission ( will give you a great view of the course and environs) and free car parking beside the entrance. This offer comes a the very reasonable price of about £40 sterling or €55 euros. There are other cheaper offers so you should check the Curragh website.
Report huddys March 25, 2015 9:36 PM GMT
Never give up I take it you don't read the golf threads??if you did you would realise that callit idolises Woods,hes his favourite  sporting icon,so would you ever give it up,it was said in jest and a joke,id say im not the only person getting bored with your trolling of callit,get a grip of yourself you sad person,
Report kavvie March 25, 2015 9:41 PM GMT
callit is one of the soundest wittiest most informed posters on here    but this ngu is some piece of work..just as stamford bridge..the road to lingstown and many many more ledgendary posters on here i hope hes not hounded off..and tiger is his idol...so where is that tallying with his racism?!!?  im blocking ngu from now on so thats my final word on it
Report snap crackle and pop March 25, 2015 9:48 PM GMT
Kavvie the block button is the way to go alright with ngu, best decision I ever made on here. Callit has done same
Report kavvie March 25, 2015 9:50 PM GMT
were virus free so..i shud have done it a while back..i though he mite "cure" a bit..worse he got..
Report Ozymandius March 25, 2015 9:51 PM GMT
Callit even follows Lewis Hamilton's brother on twitter, so I think that definitively settles the matter Plain
Report snap crackle and pop March 25, 2015 9:52 PM GMT
I can only imagine the repetitive drivel he is spouting!

LaughLaughLaugh
Report The Gotchee March 25, 2015 9:58 PM GMT
Snap is out to defend his alter egoLaugh

I thought you would be over in Sandy Lane after all the FAV's having won at Wolverhampton yesterday. Laugh
Report snap crackle and pop March 25, 2015 10:20 PM GMT
I find its nicest out there December/January time gotchee, but each to their own I guess...
Report kavvie March 25, 2015 10:43 PM GMT
hope u call to my sisters place wen your out there snap..
Report never give up March 25, 2015 10:48 PM GMT
kavvie • March 25, 2015 9:50 PM GMT
were virus free so..i shud have done it a while back..i though he mite "cure" a bit..worse he got..

i dont see u behaving like a fool over on another site kavvieWhoops
Report never give up March 25, 2015 10:51 PM GMT
huddys • March 25, 2015 9:36 PM GMT
Never give up I take it you don't read the golf threads??if you did you would realise that callit idolises Woods,hes his favourite  sporting icon,so would you ever give it up,it was said in jest and a joke,id say im not the only person getting bored with your trolling of callit,get a grip of yourself you sad person,

me get a grip?so ur saying it was said in jest regarding his racist comment............you havent mentioned about his slagging of downs syndrome and saying calling them retards is only banter...................as i said hes a coward who wouldnt say it face to face to a family member
Report never give up March 25, 2015 11:01 PM GMT
for all the muppets who pretend to have me blocked

Snookerpunter • February 18, 2015 12:48 AM GMT
tanks callt will try that . dat balck fuc ker woods is an awful boll ox.
Report huddys March 25, 2015 11:02 PM GMT
Ive never seen any threads were he has slagged of a person who has down syndrome,thats because he hasn't,now get a grip of yourself,but if you can bring up a thread were he did then fair enough,as I said before it was snookerpunter slagging of Tiger not CallitShocked
Report pa lapsy March 25, 2015 11:15 PM GMT
NGU that was probably done on the spur of the moment and he very likely regrets it,no doubt in my mind he delibrately would never insult or put anyone down that was handicapped,i'm certain there NGU, there are far worse bollixs on this forum.
Sincere apologies Malcolm as i suggested on the main horse racing forum that it might be helpful to ask on here in regards the Curragh,thanks to those that have tried.
Report pa lapsy March 25, 2015 11:23 PM GMT
Not very well written there,when i said far worse bollixs on the forum i wasn't implying for a second Callit was one.
Report Ozymandius March 25, 2015 11:27 PM GMT
Malcolm has cancelled his trip to Ireland and is now in therapy.
Report Ozymandius March 25, 2015 11:42 PM GMT
In therapy, Malcolm described his visit to the Irish Sports Forum as waking up in some sort of real life Dante's Inferno.

"It's depraved", he confided, " the conversation lurches uncontrollably from toilets, to sh1tting, to G spot stimulation and onwards to negro baiting, abuse of wheelchair users and retards. To confuse one further there is the odd snipet of useful relevant information thrown in.  The participants act as if the conversation shifts and themes are as normal as talking abut the weather.  Its not clear what stimulants or halluciogens the participants are taking, but is certain that no sane, sober, well-adjusted  man, could ever survive in such an environment.
Report pa lapsy March 25, 2015 11:45 PM GMT
^ Very good Grin
Report callitasucit March 25, 2015 11:51 PM GMT
Pa, I have no idea what the other lad is saying, but from your post I am sure it is something to do with me slagging downs syndrome sufferers.

I am a bit disappointed you seem to think I could have said this even in a 'spur of the moment' moment.

NGU mentioned the word retard in a post. I replied to him, that if he called me a retard or I called him one, it would be just banter. I used the word 'retard' only because it was the term he had used in a previous post. If he had of said gob sh1te or bastard, they are the words I would have used.

He has apparently continued to slander me, I care not a jot, he is obviously someone whose opinion that I wouldn't give a fu ck about. To be honest I couldn't care less if he died in the morning.

As for me slagging downs syndrome sufferers, it is 100% not true, and if anyone can find where I committed such a disgusting act, I will donate €1000 to Down Syndrome Ireland.

Thank You Huddys, Kavvie, Ozy and Snap. 4 decent folk.

No offence intended Pa, but as I rate you as a decent sort, I would care what you say, unlike that other gobsh1te.
Report pa lapsy March 25, 2015 11:55 PM GMT
The spur of the moment thing was meant in what NGU was talking about ie Snookerpunter Callit, nothing whatsoever to do with anything else.
Report callitasucit March 25, 2015 11:58 PM GMT
Ah right...sorry Pa. As I said, I cant see what that numpty is saying, so assumed it was in relation to the down syndrome slagging which Huddys referred to in a post

Apologies again.
Report pa lapsy March 26, 2015 12:10 AM GMT
No worries Callit,from being on here over time know NGU is sound as well,just saying it as i honestly see it.
Report never give up March 26, 2015 12:23 AM GMT
callit the keyboard coward,u would know all about gob****s that u had to create a new account u sad attention seeking coward
Report never give up March 26, 2015 12:35 AM GMT

Mar 25, 2015 -- 6:51PM, callitasucit wrote:

Pa, I have no idea what the other lad is saying, but from your post I am sure it is something to do with me slagging downs syndrome sufferers. I am a bit disappointed you seem to think I could have said this even in a 'spur of the moment' moment. NGU mentioned the word retard in a post. I replied to him, that if he called me a retard or I called him one, it would be just banter. I used the word 'retard' only because it was the term he had used in a previous post. If he had of said gob sh1te or bastard, they are the words I would have used. He has apparently continued to slander me, I care not a jot, he is obviously someone whose opinion that I wouldn't give a fu ck about. To be honest I couldn't care less if he died in the morning. As for me slagging downs syndrome sufferers, it is 100% not true, and if anyone can find where I committed such a disgusting act, I will donate €1000 to Down Syndrome Ireland.Thank You Huddys, Kavvie, Ozy and Snap. 4 decent folk. No offence intended Pa, but as I rate you as a decent sort, I would care what you say, unlike that other gobsh1te.

i never used retard in any post coward

callitasucit • February 15, 2015 10:37 PM GMT
You calling me a retard, or me calling you one is just banter

try telling that to family members of a down syndrome that its only banter

Report never give up March 26, 2015 12:41 AM GMT
pa lapsy • March 26, 2015 12:10 AM GMT
No worries Callit,from being on here over time know NGU is sound as well,just saying it as i honestly see it.

cheers pa,i wont be mentioning that bollix anymore from now on
Report neill d March 26, 2015 1:09 AM GMT
The Government Press Secretary has released a statement affirming that in spite of what he has read on the Irish Sports Forum, Malcolm and his dear friend the Attorney General will indeed be attending the Curragh's Irish Lincolnshire meeting this Sunday.

In a new departure, Malcolm will be striking a bell with a ceremonial mallet before the opening 2-y-o maiden to signal the start of the new flat season.
Report pa lapsy March 26, 2015 1:14 AM GMT
Know it's after bringing out strong feelings in you NGU and respect your reasons for that,no way would Callit ever mock anyone,talked horses and golf on a few occasions through pm's and he is straight up,huddy's knows him better and he is vouching for him as well.
Report never give up March 26, 2015 1:21 AM GMT
yes pa it does bring  out strong feelings in me thats for sure but as i said its over with now pa
Report pa lapsy March 26, 2015 1:31 AM GMT
Good man.
Fancy anything in Mallow tomorrow? Not sure will Piton in the opener like the ground but has decent flat form,probably be out for a gallop waiting on better ground but worth keeping an eye on by his Mallow trainer.
Report never give up March 26, 2015 1:41 AM GMT
i see there was money for yours with pp 12s into 9s

fancy spancil in the 435 with doc on board.want beaten that far lto at gowran though my luck at the minute is terrible
Report never give up March 26, 2015 1:42 AM GMT
wasnt
Report pa lapsy March 26, 2015 1:50 AM GMT
Money was probably just bringing him into line,one to watch though think the ground might be against it,market will speak though.
Hard card overall though,waiting for Bishan Bedi whether Dundalk or Curragh.
Hope the luck changes for you.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com