Forums

Irish Sports

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
workrider
12 Mar 15 22:35
| Topic/replies: 5,332 | Blogger: workrider's blog
I have a love hate relationship with this fellow ,he let me down for £32,000 the night they tried him or imo didn't at Galway where Paul had him out the back till running on late ..We have to move on though , he appears to retain a little ability and seems to be enjoying himself at this lower level ...So will be having a little tickle tomorrow ...Bobsworth will enjoy any rain that might arrive there tonight and will run a big race ....
Pause Switch to Standard View ......MUIRHEAD TOMORROW.....
Show More
Report callitasucit March 12, 2015 9:52 PM GMT
Raining already, expecting 10-12mm, which will put it on the soft side of good to soft.

Paint The Clouds has the look of a beast that might be a class above a Hunter Chaser. Lot of the rest of them are in decline.
Report neill d March 12, 2015 9:55 PM GMT
Greatrex has said as much and I guess that means something now...
Report neill d March 12, 2015 9:57 PM GMT
On the Fringe travelled really well at Leopardstown, think I might go with him e/w, jock ain't what she was, though.
Report winsamsoon March 12, 2015 9:58 PM GMT
Think the winner of this tomorrow will have to run to a mark of at least 140 and it's a few years since Muirhead has done that.
On the Fringe is bound to be in the money but maybe just not good enough, with Salsify you have to take on trust that he's back to his best,  which leaves me with Current Event.
On his track form he's as good as any, bang in form, ground/distance perfect. 11/1 pp 4 places I'll  take my chances.

In the Gold Cup everything seems to coming right for Coneygree , I'll decide in the morning but at the minute I'm leaning very much towards him.
Report winsamsoon March 12, 2015 10:04 PM GMT
Got a tip for Paint the Clouds a few years ago of Daryl Jacob.  He came nowhere, but he told us to keep the faith (I didn't ) and follow him on better ground. Don't think this rain will do him any favours.
Report one last chance March 12, 2015 10:04 PM GMT
On the fringe  is better over shorter
Report pa lapsy March 12, 2015 10:06 PM GMT
Metcheck says up to 20mm,think that much will see the Irish have another few tomorrow.
Really liked On The Fringes last run as well Neill,Prince Beauchene is a beast,hard not to see OTF running well,Paint the Clouds dangerous on ratings alright. Note the place numbers with the books,a good few are 3 only.
Report neill d March 12, 2015 10:20 PM GMT
Very decent quality on the Friday this year lads, seen some shockers, not this time.

Salsify went well in that as well Pa off of a break ridden too far forward, was impressed with what Paint the Clouds did to Quinz giving a load of weight but ground now a worry so will leave him.

A lot of them in it would struggle of their marks okay, Muirhead being so high in betting says that I guess. He has been some horse for connections.
Report neill d March 12, 2015 10:21 PM GMT
Silly comment, most Hunters coming from rules would struggle off of their mark, that's why they're in HuntersGrin
Report neill d March 12, 2015 10:22 PM GMT
not rules but orthodox racing or whatever.....long week
Report TellTheKing March 12, 2015 10:23 PM GMT
I remember that race workrider. Thought it was more of a case of bad ride than not off. How many horses does Meade actually mess around with (obviously not including the green and gold)?

The projected rain is going to have a massive bearing on the racing if it comes to pass.

I have laid Sickbag Conti (Trademark Kevin Blake) for a place. The Gold Cup is the most attritional race of the season and with the ground going it could produce any kind of a result. Many Clouds looks a rock solid type that will appreciate the test. However, rather than forecast what will win, I would be confident that at least three will come up the hill ahead of the current fav.

I think Quick Jack has potentially a bagful in hand in the County Hurdle. He is very unexposed over hurdles and, while he hasn't ran over jumps in public in over a year, he has produced the goods almost every day he as been asked. The Game Changer has been well touted but he has shown his hand much more so than Quick Jack. He travels very well and I could see him being very impressive in his home work. I'd be surprised if he is able to beat Quick Jack though.

The conditional race contains a number of well handicapped horses (McKinley, Roi Des Frances, Forthefunofit and Killultagh Vic make up my shortlist). I have gone for Killultagh Vic who has been given a very reasonable mark based on his 4th in Leopardstown. Luke Dempsey is a good rider and he ran a cracker in the bumper last season. He will handle any ease in the ground more than most and will face the hill.

The final bet as it stands is Value At Risk. His pedigree and performances suggest this test will bring out the best in him. He has already had a spin round the track over hurdles and will handle the softer surface. He was too keen the last day and with 20 runners there should be a good gallop to aim at. Both No More Heroes and  Black Hercules are good horses but they have questions to answer given their current prices.

Paint The Clouds would be one of the e/w bets of the week on good ground. However, he won't walk on testing ground. On The Fringe would also be inconvenienced by it as the trip just stretches him slightly. If its heavy it could be a very shaky race with a place lay of both those two having mileage.
Report callitasucit March 12, 2015 10:31 PM GMT
No More Heroes could prove very hard to beat if it gets soft. Pounds on the ground, say he will prove very one dimensional as regards ground through his career. I have long been a Value at Risk fan, and am on Ante Post, but I would be slightly worried about a lot of rain. You of the opposite opinion TTK?

Quick Jack could win on the snaf. Backed him this evening, as he will be absolutely hopped off tomorrow.

Fehily will be a lot quieter on Sil Conti this year. Went for home a long way out last year. I think the 'Cheltenham factor' is being overstated by the market.
Report callitasucit March 12, 2015 10:35 PM GMT
I would prefer Carsonstown Boy to most of the others in the FH. 14s worth a play, 4 places.
Report GLASGOWCALLING March 12, 2015 10:38 PM GMT
looks like paint the clouds could do with the rain staying away..

http://www.racingpost.com/horses/horse_home.sd?horse_id=734206#topHorseTabs=...

good luck.  Happy
Report dinglemick March 12, 2015 10:39 PM GMT
Wait and See i suppose to see how much rain falls ..... A change in going will help a few ...

Beltor in the triumph being by Authorised won t mind it falling .... Backed him the last day in Kempton , impressed again ,  must be there are there abouts to give 31 year old Robert Stephens a first festival winner...

The conspiracy theorists might think that Max Dynamite might have lets say been tenderly handled to get into The county hurdle off a mark of 137 ... With so many novice hurdle candidates down in Clonsutton  they may have planned this race for this fella ???? ... Maybe an over active imagination on my part ???LaughLaugh
A mention 2 for Origilo Bay at a big price 33/1... I thought it was a pretty impressive performance from him last year in Listowel in The Lartigue to carry top weight and bolt in ... 3 rd in Fred Winter last year ... might give you a run at big odds

Black Hercules will carry a lot of punters money in the Albert Bartlett but i wouldn t rule out the mullins second string Arbre De Vie .... looked real good to me so far on its 2 runs especially the last day in Warwick ... the 20/1 with Ladbrokes looks a cracking each way bet ...

Finally Roi the Franc has looked like one on the upgrade and a mark of 139 could be generous in the Martin Pipe ...

Good Luck All ....... Savage tipping by Callit all week ... well done
Report one last chance March 12, 2015 10:42 PM GMT
We'll have backed road to riches all year and will again tomorrow just hope there ain't to much rain will also bade no more heros
Report TellTheKing March 13, 2015 7:57 AM GMT
OVERNIGHT rain has changed the going at Cheltenham to good to soft, with further rain expected before racing starts.

Although rain had been forecast earlier in the week it had failed to materialise until Thursday night, but there is now the prospect of the Betfred Cheltenham Gold Cup being run on soft ground.

Speaking on Sky Sports, clerk of the course Simon Claisse said: "We've had five millimetres and expect more, though it is forecast to clear by early afternoon.

"We are now good to soft (from good on the hurdles course, good, good to soft in places on the chase course) and if we have another three to five millimetres we'd be on soft ground."

The rail on the chase course has also been moved in, reducing a circuit by 36 yards.

The rain hasn't fallen as bad as was anticipated, not yet at least.

Callit I think Value At Risk will handle an ease just fine. He has run well a few times on a softer surface. No More Heroes has probably the best form in the race but has to come back from a poor run in Leopardstown (never went a yard and scoped poorly afterwards). He's a smashing horse and the apple of his trainers eye but I would rather be on a horse coming into the race on the back of a progressive run.

I think Conti went looking for his mother in the infield coming up the hill last year. It's basically the same field this season with the addition of a heap of second season chasers. I wouldn't be surprised if any runner bar one or two nicked a place. I also think it's a pile of **** from Nicholls on the ulcer issue. Most horses have them the same as most of them bleed internally. He has the most ability in the race but the Gold Cup is a race like no other and I marked him as a value place lay @ 2.2.
Report pa lapsy March 13, 2015 9:22 AM GMT
No the rain wasn't as bad as feared,Ruby was mad keen to know whether the forecast more of it was going to materialise.
You must of had a crystal ball Dingle to grab the parachute with Annie Power,with ya on Roi Des Franc,not sure he beat much but did it very well on his last couple of outings,rain,WM's record and as you say his mark could be lenient.
Another tough day and more so without knowing if it is going to pour in the meantime.
Great fist of the first 3 days by ye and hopefully one more.
Report callitasucit March 13, 2015 9:24 AM GMT
Hopefully they can dodge the later showers. Can be no real excuses for anything then so.
Report pa lapsy March 13, 2015 9:43 AM GMT
Yeah,think the reason Ruby wants more is for Djakadam,he schooled very well with Vautour on Saturday,without reading too much and not knowing how exactly it went,is made to look very good now. Short though for what he has done in a minefield of a race.
Report callitasucit March 13, 2015 9:50 AM GMT
Yeah, I can understand peoples reasoning for having backed him, and thinking he can win. He definitely could. But I think if your not already on, there is little point jumping on the bandwagon now.

One price which jumped out at me last night was the 80 on Don Cossack.

Yes, he probably wont run, but that is insignificant, as it returns the money. If Elliot thinks he is fit to run, then I wouldn't argue with him....he isn't going to ruin one of his best horses for the sake of it. Considering how he ran to the line yesterday, 3m is definitely within his compass. 3m2f...?? But there is no way he should be 80-1.

If he ran that Ryanair race a month ago as a trial, he would come here as one of the more likely winners, and be about 12/14-1.
Report pa lapsy March 13, 2015 9:58 AM GMT
Saw that around 80,s last night as well,i thought no chance he,ll run,leaving it very late and a squeak he'll go,it would be some turn up.
Report pa lapsy March 13, 2015 10:00 AM GMT
N/R
Report callitasucit March 13, 2015 10:05 AM GMT
Ah, it was a long shot that he would run.....but was worth throwing a few quid at.

Rain radar suggests another 2-3mm before 2pm. But times yesterday suggested ground was fast, faster than the official description. So even if they get that rain, it may not be proper soft. Time of Triumph will be very interesting.
Report callitasucit March 13, 2015 10:50 AM GMT
Dec Meaghers preview now up.....cheltenhamtips.ie
Report tony57 March 13, 2015 11:39 AM GMT
many clouds
beltor
Thomas brown e/w

im not sure what I,ll back in the amateur race yet..but ive always rated salsify..but I,ll make my mind up late...good luck all
Report callitasucit March 13, 2015 11:44 AM GMT
It may prove folly to have struck wagers for later races before knowing the full context of the rainfall, but I have placed most of my bets as between 10 and 12 is when the carrots are dangled, and the value has to be snaffled.

In the Triumph, my ante post bet was Dicosimo at 25s. I was told before Gowran that he was their best Triumph hope, and nothing he done there discouraged me. Fair enough, he will have to improve his jumping, but I think its also fair enough him to expect him to have improved. He looked to have a fair engine that day.

Most people seem to be looking for reasons to oppose Peace n Co. Personally I think its easier to look at his run at Doncaster, and be thankful for the drift. It is an electric piece of form, and if BJG can settle him early, he will prove mighty hard to beat. It appears to be Henderson v WPM, with Beltor thrown in. I just wonder whether this rain might prevent Beltor from getting up the hill, impressive as he was at Kempton. I would make Hargham the danger to my two, but again has the rain scuppered him??

The County is probably wide open. I say probably, because there is a chance that Quick Jack could pulverise them. Even on his last hurdles run, he would have every chance, but he looks to have improved bundles as a racehorse since. He can pull, but they will go some lick here, and Shane Shortall seems to possess the bottle to pull it off.

I backed Cheltenian in this at big prices last year. Punted off the boards, Dickie Johnson must have thought he was riding a pacemaker. Shocking effort in the saddle. He may not have as much hidden from the handicapper as some, but he promises to be on the premises. With 5 places, he looks worth backing.

Sort It Out has looked massively progressive. If AP was on board he would be 8-1, and 14s looks worth a bet. I have heard consistent murmurings of how much the stable, and Paul Carberry fancy Waxies Dargle, so have included him.

The Albert Bartlett looks the best edition of the race so far. I backed Value at Risk ante post, and have a nice bet running onto him, so may not back again, though the 12-1 is massively enticing. No More Heroes looks to be the one to beat, with the rain certainly in his favour. He pounds the ground, and will always need an ease. 11-2 e.w looks a cracking bet.

Like Peace n Co, people seem very keen to swerve Silviniaco Conti. 9-2 looked massive to me. Ye he has a Cheltenham question to answer. But I think he can be easily excused. He may have won but for falling when travelling best 2 years ago, and last years race is still the weirdest I have seen. Best horse in the race, a fine big race pilot, 9-2....yes please.

I backed Bobs Worth e.w at 16s weeks ago, and with the rain arriving I can see no reason not to go in again at 18s. He also has believable excuses for his recent defeats.

This is probably just pure 'mug punting', but I will also back Road to Riches. Having backed him Galway to Leopardstown, I feel I should keep the faith.

The ground has come right for Many Clouds and Coneygree. I just don't think MC is good enough, and Coney is a short price for a novice. Djakaddam a big danger, but the value is gone to me. I would have place backed Smad Place without the rain, and if the early times suggest the ground is not too bad, I may still.

Carsonstown Boy has an outstanding chance in the Foxhunter, and 14-1 e.w is well worth a bet. I think Paint The Clouds will prove far and away the best horse in the race over time, but the ground may be a big issue there. Again I will wait on the weather before committing to him.

Roi des Francs looks like he could be a lot better than his mark, and with WPM starting to farm this race with connections horses, it suggests he has long had this as the aim for this beast. Dec is very sweet on Kilultagh Vic, so I added him.

Fu ck looking at the formbook, fu ck value......and steam into Ned Buntline, and roar the champ home!!

I have backed Next Sensation e.w at 16s. Another poor Dickie Johnson ride last year, he has every chance of atoning for that today.

1.30 Peace n Co 3-1. Dicosimo 25-1 AP, and 12-1.
2.05 Quick Jack 6-1 & 7-1 e.w. Sort it Out e.w 14s, Cheletnian e.w 16s, Waxies Dargle e.w 25s.
2.40 No More Heroes e.w 11-2. Value at Risk e.w 14s & 10s.
3.20 Silviniaco Conti e.w 9-2 4 places, Bobs Worth e.w 16s and 18s. Road to Riches...when he drifts!!
4.00 Carsonstown Boy 14s e.w
4.40 Roi Des Francs e.w 9-2, Kilultagh Vic e.w 12-1
5.15 All in AP!! Nezt Sensation 16s e.w.

Best of Luck All. Hoping the luck can last out for one more day......and the rugby!
Report newapproach March 13, 2015 12:15 PM GMT
Like yourself, backed dicosimo @ 25/1 a/p, will be suited by the rain also. I think beltor could be very good though, same profile as our conor.

Backed waxies dargle and aso in the county @ 25's and 50's, will be suited by the ground. Quick jack looks a plot but the inexperienced jockey and 11lbs higher english mark mean i'll swerve it.

Blacklion had a good chance in the AB, good boost to have sam riding for his father again.

Many clouds good e/w chance in gold cup now rain has come.

Backed salsify after his run @ leopardstown but rain will be against him.

Martin Pipe is as tough a handicap as I have ever seen I think, so many well handicapped horses. Have backed kilultagh vic because he looks thrown in to me. saver on on tour

Ted veale slightly forgotten in the grand annual. Nice mark and will be suited by the strong pace.
Report newapproach March 13, 2015 12:32 PM GMT
Forgot definitely red in the albert bartlet also, good run in the bumper last year and decent hurdle form in a very open race
Report callitasucit March 13, 2015 1:41 PM GMT
Nice start.

They giving BJG huge credit, and not wanting to knock him but if it wasn't his stablemate on his outside surely he would and should have been squeezed out on the run to the last.
Report callitasucit March 13, 2015 1:42 PM GMT
How in the name of Jesus does Hendo still maintain that Bobs Worth needs fast ground?? All his form suggests otherwise, and its not a small sample size.
Report callitasucit March 13, 2015 2:02 PM GMT
Quick Jack worryingly weak.

Analifet is a big price at 50. Worth a dart. Could thrive in a flat out 2mile.
Report neill d March 13, 2015 2:03 PM GMT
Geraghty was saying it isn't even that bad anyway. He was brilliant there. Really a met where the best jocks and a real up and comer (Sheahan) have dominated. Nice to see Bass get his winner as well, though.

Think Ruby and Barry have showed they are still some way ahead of the rest, including Cooper. A few Tom Schu rides ( who I thought has come on a tonne in last 2 years) show that he isn't real blue chip top-class.
Report newapproach March 13, 2015 2:07 PM GMT
Cooper still only 22 remember, lots of improvement to come. I think he'll have a good day today as he will find it easier to ride with the ground slower. Things might have happened a bit fast on quick but still plenty of time to improve that side of his game. Great ride on don poli earlier this week. He'll be the best around when they give it up.
Report neill d March 13, 2015 2:09 PM GMT
Agree NA he is fantastic, and is next after the big 2 and can only get better. Didn't really mean it as criticism just that he ain't up with them yet.....and no one will ever be as good as Walsh.
Report neill d March 13, 2015 2:11 PM GMT
Site gone again.
Report pa lapsy March 13, 2015 2:13 PM GMT
Backers of Wicklow Brave on Saturday must be sick.
Report callitasucit March 13, 2015 2:13 PM GMT
Feck that......I would have been very happy if WPM had of kept him at home!!
Report neill d March 13, 2015 2:15 PM GMT
Back to his best novice hurdle form, possibly a high 150's 160s horse now. Will be hard to place in stable he is in, though. They've got ahead now, anyway.
Report neill d March 13, 2015 2:21 PM GMT
Mullins there speaking on the starts making the difference just shows how meticulous he must be. That attention to detail.
Report callitasucit March 13, 2015 2:40 PM GMT
3.2 on No More Heroes a place looks massive. 4.5 on Martello to place is big too. Hoping for a Black Hercules flop myself.

Best result no doubt is Value at Risk winning, or hopefully at least placing.

Cracking event, nice Hors D'oeuvre before the main one.
Report Ozymandius March 13, 2015 2:48 PM GMT
deary me, poor auld cooper got it wrong there
Report workrider March 13, 2015 2:49 PM GMT
WTF was Cooper doing....?
Report callitasucit March 13, 2015 2:50 PM GMT
Little doubt he would have won. Very hard re galvanise them in that ground. To Coopers defence, he prob thought he needed to go that route rather than pull around. Just unlucky.
Report Ozymandius March 13, 2015 2:51 PM GMT
as it turned out he had plenty of time to go another route
Report callitasucit March 13, 2015 2:53 PM GMT
Ya.
Report Ozymandius March 13, 2015 2:53 PM GMT
deco put up martello tower
Report callitasucit March 13, 2015 2:54 PM GMT
Yeah....he rubbing it in big time!! Had place bet on him at 4.5. Nice winner.
Report tobywong. March 13, 2015 2:57 PM GMT
spot on callit , pulling him out would have cost him even more !
Report callitasucit March 13, 2015 3:13 PM GMT
Place laid Coneygree at 3.6. He could win, but I feel he quite easily be lured into going too fast from the outset, and bomb out. That doesn't seem factored into place price.
Report Clerkmore March 13, 2015 3:17 PM GMT
Place lay of Coneygree is definitely the way to go.
Report callitasucit March 13, 2015 3:28 PM GMT
.....or maybe not!!
Report Clerkmore March 13, 2015 3:28 PM GMT
Some performance! We got that wrong.
Report workrider March 13, 2015 3:30 PM GMT
What a ride , smashing stuff , delighted for the owners ....Horse was superb what NH racing is all about...
Report callitasucit March 13, 2015 3:31 PM GMT
Some round of jumping. De Boinville seems decent sort.
Report workrider March 13, 2015 3:35 PM GMT
Djacadam ran a cracker , never fancied him myself but he was looking the winner for a long way ...
Report Clerkmore March 13, 2015 3:35 PM GMT
Willi will be back next year with better ones!
Report Clerkmore March 13, 2015 3:36 PM GMT
e
Report peckerdunne March 13, 2015 3:46 PM GMT
Dont think Cooper had any option.

Coney, never thought he could do it...........but he jumped and stayed superbly.
Report TellTheKing March 13, 2015 3:49 PM GMT
Great race to watch, NH racing at it's finest. That Coneygree must have some engine.

I've had a good look at the Foxhunters and have place laid Current Event. He has the look of a flat track bully who won't relish conditions and his rider must be a concern in such a competitive race.
Report callitasucit March 13, 2015 3:57 PM GMT
Talking about worries about pilots, then Aiteenthirtythree rider is certainly that. But at 75/17, he looks  worth a small tickle. Pulled until the winning line the last day, suggesting he possesses most of his original engine. Faster gallop should suit today.

Time of GC suggests ground not as bad as reported, so had a few quid on Paint The Clouds at 4s.
Report peckerdunne March 13, 2015 4:04 PM GMT
Mr starter sir...........they are animals............
Report peckerdunne March 13, 2015 4:12 PM GMT
WD.......The very likeable and talented Nena
Report peckerdunne March 13, 2015 4:14 PM GMT
Nina.......SRY
Report callitasucit March 13, 2015 4:15 PM GMT
Delighted for her. Class act.

Deserves that after that Frog screwing her the other day!!
Report TellTheKing March 13, 2015 4:18 PM GMT
Great win for connections. He could have been some horse if injury hadn't intervened.

I remember backing him in Lemonfield in a p2p thinking he was a certainty. Finished a well held 4th behind Last Instalment!
Report callitasucit March 13, 2015 4:46 PM GMT
Boooooooom!!! Dec ya beauty!!
Report workrider March 13, 2015 4:48 PM GMT
Was on Noble...Cry
Report callitasucit March 13, 2015 4:50 PM GMT
Looked a winner when they got away from the last, and again ten strides from line. Unlucky WR.
Report workrider March 13, 2015 4:53 PM GMT
The rail was the deciding factor , thought turning in Kevin was going to head over to it , decided on the other option instead ,such is life ..Callit you had a great week well done...
Report callitasucit March 13, 2015 4:56 PM GMT
Rail was crucial alright. To a couple of races today. Thanks WR. Now for AP to do what he does best, lift one home to ruin the bookies!!
Report TellTheKing March 13, 2015 5:06 PM GMT
Get up Dempsey ya daisy! Serious rider that fella. I was surprised he got back up against Elliots horse again after being headed.

Few quid on Eastlake in the nightcap to polish of what has been by far and away my best Festival ever.
Report Ozymandius March 13, 2015 5:06 PM GMT
I thought there would be more sentimental money pouring, on price holding up well.

All the money for RubyWink  To be fair he has upstaged AP all his career Tongue Out
Report callitasucit March 13, 2015 5:11 PM GMT
I prefer Ted Veale to Blood Cotil. Next Sensation big price now.
Report Ozymandius March 13, 2015 5:13 PM GMT
fingers crossed for ireland prestbury cup!
Report workrider March 13, 2015 5:15 PM GMT
Backed a few here ..Bellenos..Bold Henry ..Fest Aff ...M Colah ..
Report Ozymandius March 13, 2015 5:21 PM GMT
By Heck...callit nails it again.

Some performance this week, take a bow son!
Report callitasucit March 13, 2015 5:24 PM GMT
Oi Oi, that's a nice way to cap it off!!
Report second again March 13, 2015 5:31 PM GMT
callitasucit,You have had a week to remember,and that was some climax.
Report callitasucit March 13, 2015 5:38 PM GMT
Hopefully a few casual punters followed Decs Meaghers previews. Couple of lovely winners today.

Time for a pint....and I better say hello to the missusGrin
Report pa lapsy March 13, 2015 5:39 PM GMT
Cracking thread with a rake of winners,you had some day Callit,well done to ye all,very good over the 4 days as well.
Report TellTheKing March 13, 2015 5:57 PM GMT
Great call again Callit! Fantastic picking all week!
Report tony57 March 13, 2015 5:58 PM GMT
take my hat off to you callit..welldone hope your bank account is a lot larger..?Cool
Report CheltenhamRoar March 14, 2015 12:00 PM GMT
How many horses won this week having there first run since breeding op?Quite a few it seemed,
Off the top of my head-Cole Harden and Next Sensation
Report wildmanfromborneo March 16, 2015 1:55 AM GMT
Callitasucit tipping winner after winner on this thread and long shots as well.

I presume these are is own selections so why is he praising Declan Meagher who although sounding like a good Tipperary man has made no contribution to this thread.
Report callitasucit March 16, 2015 10:47 AM GMT
I had put up a link to Declans free previews for the week, for those once a year punters who might have been looking in here for a few 'tips' to throw their fiver on.

Nothing untoward, just trying to steer the less knowledgeable to a free site they might have benefited from, and hopefully gain extra enjoyment from the week.

I had backed Killultagh Vic myself on the back of Dec being so sweet on it.
Report wildmanfromborneo March 16, 2015 10:57 AM GMT
I'm not good on links so apologies.

The way you were tipping there was no need for outside help,well done on a sensational week hope you made plenty.

You then had the cheek to back Jordan Speith,I know you have been championing for awhile certainly has the temperament for it.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com