Forums

Irish Sports

There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
snap crackle and pop
24 Feb 15 13:33
| Topic/replies: 3,218 | Blogger: snap crackle and pop's blog
A little basketball nibble from mon ami in Paris

Tartu Rock will beat Eiffeltowers in their EuroChallenge match today at 5pm our time. 4/6 is a gift, should be 1/16 he says.

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 1 of 6  •  Previous 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 209
By:
workrider
When: 24 Feb 15 17:13
Is 4/6 the ONLY price for basketball games over there  ...?
By:
snap crackle and pop
When: 24 Feb 15 17:15
Did you tuck in for a little nibble wonks?
By:
workrider
When: 24 Feb 15 17:28
No interest tbh ,just ALL the games you have put up seem to be 4/6 shots ...
By:
snap crackle and pop
When: 24 Feb 15 17:31
Have any of the 3 I have previously posted on here been beaten wonks?
By:
never give up
When: 24 Feb 15 17:32
oddschecker going again
By:
workrider
When: 24 Feb 15 17:35
Snap cop on ffs , I only asked was that the ONLY price available on these basketball matches , why read anything else into it...
By:
snap crackle and pop
When: 24 Feb 15 17:41
Cop on?

Here you are in receipt of much coveted top drawer info and you don't back the team and your only question is why are they 4/6.

FFS, I give up.

As paulie would say, get into bed ya eejit!
By:
workrider
When: 24 Feb 15 17:53
Its not exactly my cup of tea , plenty of other sports arn't either ,tbh your TOP DRAWER info as you call it , is there for all to see ..Seems like all one has to do is find a game were the fav is 4/6 and lump on ........
Pikey and yourself make good BEDFELLOWS ....Laugh
By:
never give up
When: 24 Feb 15 17:55
now now workrider........snap waited nearly 4 hours for someone to reply to this thread ,then within seconds he replied to you Laugh
By:
workrider
When: 24 Feb 15 18:13
NGU I like to amuse the lad ,infact I was thinking of setting up a tipping line myself , not sure weather to go with  ten pin bowling or not ...
By:
never give up
When: 24 Feb 15 18:23
workrider • February 24, 2015 6:13 PM GMT
NGU I like to amuse the lad ,infact I was thinking of setting up a tipping line myself , not sure weather to go with  ten pin bowling or not ...

as long as its on oddschecker then it will be fine so
By:
callitasucit
When: 24 Feb 15 18:31
Nice one Snap. Keep em coming. I'm not one to look a gift horse in the mouth!!
By:
snap crackle and pop
When: 24 Feb 15 18:32
Winner alright, winner alright! Stop the fight ref!
By:
paulie wallnuts
When: 24 Feb 15 18:37
I was a bit like wonky fairly sceptical at the start concerning these basketball bets.....it wouldnt be my sport either....i let the first 3 winners go by like a fool.....but today i said enough is enough....im going in all guns blazing....and he has come up trumps again in fairness.....i think we are looking at some really hot information here.....snap certainly knows his onions when it comes to this basketball crack.....
My advice to wonks and Pa would be.....throw away the shackles and get on this ship of Snap.....you wont regret it.....
By:
workrider
When: 24 Feb 15 18:39
Snap ,if you could put up a game that the OUTSIDER would win ,I'd be much obliged ...Theres a good lad , I see the applause once again is from your sidekick...
By:
workrider
When: 24 Feb 15 18:40
Sidekicks that should read...
By:
paulie wallnuts
When: 24 Feb 15 18:43
So youd rather back an outsider wonks.....is there something wrong with sure fire winners at 4/6....
By:
callitasucit
When: 24 Feb 15 18:43
Play the ball not the man WR....credit where credit is due, that is 4 on the trot. Don't let the green eyed monster spoil a profit.

I am in no way putting Tony down here, and am just using him as an example,....but if he put up 4 winners on the trot, that happened to be priced 4-6/8-13, I hazard a guess you would not be calling for an odds against selection but for an OBE.
By:
workrider
When: 24 Feb 15 18:56
Doubt he would tbh Callit , that sort of price is not his cup of tea , maybe 6/4 7/4 etc ..Now I have no problem with Snap ,what I dont like is his INSIDE info garbagge ..How many losers would it take for a level profit loss on odds on to run into difficulties..As a gambling man I think you KNOW the answer to that ..Fire away and pat one another on the back day after day for all I care ...Snap will be trying till he's blue in the face before too many on here sign up for his INSIDE info methinks...
By:
snap crackle and pop
When: 24 Feb 15 18:58
Wonks you would not back a team at 4/6 that should be 1/16?

This the sort of info coming directly out of France is the stuff lads would give up a nut for!
By:
workrider
When: 24 Feb 15 19:03
Snap , come on ffs , coming out of France , more like coming out of your HOLE , give up a nut for ? don't you mean they'd be NUTS to pay for this tripe...Maybe you can find a few more like Snookers boss willing to pay you THOUSENDS for it ......Laugh Laugh Laugh...
By:
paulie wallnuts
When: 24 Feb 15 19:07
the problem with many punters is....they have no meas on winning money if they didnt think of the bet themselves.....they'd rather lose than admit to people that they need help.....
Some are so green with envy that no money would compensate for somebody else winning.....theyd rather lose their own money than somebody else that they know winning.....
Thats the very nature of alot of beasts....
By:
workrider
When: 24 Feb 15 19:12
Pikey backing him up , the UNHOLY TRINITY can once again be seen for what they are , out to exploit as much as possible ..Four odds on shots win ,and lo and behold we expected to see the holy grail of betting appear before our very eyes ..Think I 'll pass on that lads ...
By:
snap crackle and pop
When: 24 Feb 15 19:18
Hardly coincidence they all won eh wonks?

A big merci beaucoup goes out to my man on the ground in Paris, top bloke
By:
workrider
When: 24 Feb 15 19:21
Well the ODDS would tell you that ffs , hardly earth shattering stuff now is it ,and with your commission taken into account I'd say it works out around a 1/10 shot.....Laugh
By:
snap crackle and pop
When: 24 Feb 15 19:28
My commission?

I don't follow wonks?
By:
workrider
When: 24 Feb 15 19:29
Never mind...
By:
callitasucit
When: 24 Feb 15 19:30
Snooker is delighted with his bosses profits WR!!
By:
workrider
When: 24 Feb 15 19:31
Laugh Laugh Callit...
By:
snap crackle and pop
When: 24 Feb 15 19:31
In fact I dint pay any commission as didnt back them on here as no liquidity
By:
workrider
When: 24 Feb 15 19:35
Right lads have done a few bets on the football tonight , only for a £10 each , all h/time f/time results ..BARCA , LEEDS , JUVE , BLACKPOOL , heading out have a look sum very tasty prices , no odds on shots you'll notice and a good return for a very small outlay ,a little light entertainment you might say ...Good luck...
By:
workrider
When: 24 Feb 15 19:38
Well that tells its own story Snap , no liquidity , so how are we supposd to get a bet on , doubt the BOOKIES will be welcoming us into their shops backing 4/6 shots with HUGE amounts of cash day after day....
By:
snap crackle and pop
Wonks, unlike your good self I in fact happen not to be in the entertainment industry, rather prefer striking into stone wall certainties when the phone rings from Paris
By:
frank60
i have a feeling that we have a blue moon tonight.up city
By:
workrider
When: 24 Feb 15 19:41
Snap , sadly you are digging a bigger hole for yourself by the minute , I suggest you stop now before you make a BIGGER fool of yourself , if thats possible ..I think the other two lads should call you aside and have a word....
By:
snap crackle and pop
When: 24 Feb 15 19:42
Wonks clearly still seething he has yet to get involved in any of these!

No sign of pa tonight! The 4th win could have been the final straw for him!  LaughLaughLaugh
By:
J.R.Hartley
When: 24 Feb 15 20:11
What time does the netball start?......thats where the real action is....plenty of point and shoot jobs imo.
By:
workrider
When: 24 Feb 15 22:37
Laugh , how about starting a tipping line J.R...
By:
snap crackle and pop
When: 25 Feb 15 13:26
Just off the blower from my main man in Paris

Today, he's turning his attention to a Czech NBL match.

Decin will beat Pardubice. Starts 5pm our time. 1/2 in a place, generally 4/9. He says there is no betting here, will be a procession for Decin and that they should be 1/20
Page 1 of 6  •  Previous 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com