Forums

Irish Sports

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
workrider
06 Feb 15 11:00
| Topic/replies: 12,539 | Blogger: workrider's blog
Plus he says he rode PLENTY of winners , his Jacobs thread over on main forum....Someone call the men in white coats ..Another VISIT to the big HOUSE in Stillorgn I fear....
Pause Switch to Standard View Paulie Walnutt laying claim to have...
Show More
Report Catch Me ifyoucan February 6, 2015 11:10 AM GMT
HAVE YOU ANYTHING BETTER TO SAY TODAY ?
Report tobywong. February 6, 2015 11:19 AM GMT
CryCryCryCryCry
Report kavvie February 6, 2015 1:54 PM GMT
maybe a sausage jockey!?!?
Report workrider February 6, 2015 2:33 PM GMT
The poor man is on the verge of another breakdown , Davy needs to rein him in...
Report Catch Me ifyoucan February 6, 2015 2:40 PM GMT
LEAVE IT OFF ffs
Report workrider February 6, 2015 2:49 PM GMT
What wrong with you ffs , this guy comes on day after day having a go at people on here , he slags jockies to beat the band day after day , then he exposes himself as a jockey himself ..Calm down , dont READ the thread if you get that upset ..BLOCK ME.....SIMPLE....You DONT have to read my threads...
Report Catch Me ifyoucan February 6, 2015 2:53 PM GMT
IN THE WORD OF OUR LEADER

keen leader  • February 6, 2015 12:23 AM GMT 
my lack of input is because I find the forum has become stale and boring, perhaps a result of a falloff of previous punters and a lack of new entrants. once upon a time you had a number of sources of real information on this board, now all you seem to get is opinion, I have no interest in opinion.

I would not like to see this forum disappear, I don't have any problem with the verbal fencing threads(I don't read them), when they monopolise the forum, they dilute the overall intention. I have no problem with Wildman, workrider, paulie et al, knocking spots off each other, or discussion non sports topics....but can they not keep it to the one topic thread...so Wildman can open a politics thread, and under that one discuss everything from the gay referendum to water charges to elections....this way the board can be tidied up without applying censorship. plus I feel this board should not be used as an advertising vehicle to promote charities or fundraisers. try to keep It betting focused.

THANKS
Report Catch Me ifyoucan February 6, 2015 2:53 PM GMT
*WORDS*
Report workrider February 6, 2015 2:56 PM GMT
Have I not opened a new thread , leaving the other threads ALONE ...?
Report Catch Me ifyoucan February 6, 2015 4:29 PM GMT
Itsnothingpersonal 3.10 DR

but HERE IS JUST A RECENT SAMPLE of threads YOU STARTED......(This is then MULTIPLIED x 5 by the other vermin you attract !!!)

.......Wildmanfromborneo ....... workrider

...Pikey Paulie is his nightmare about to put him back in the big white house ... workrider

......HOW OLD IS OZYMANDIUS .......HAZARD A GUESS..... workrider

.....Are the combined forces at it on here i ask myself ....... workrider

.....The combined forces have graced us with a nap today ............ workrider

.......Pikey Paulies date with reality ....... workrider

....Guess Its who you know ...... workrider

Peace Offering to OZYMANDIUS.... workrider

.....Who will mind the Children while hes around ...... workrider

is slickster gay . workrider

.....Thick .... workrider
Report workrider February 6, 2015 5:19 PM GMT
I Notice you DONT put my RACING threads in...
Report workrider February 6, 2015 5:37 PM GMT
As aside Catch , on the first 2 pages , myself and Ozy have started 17 threads EACH ,,Some of mine are RACING threads ,NONE of his are ...
Report by purpose February 6, 2015 5:40 PM GMT
Blood boiling in Tallaght me thinks..
Report J.R.Hartley February 6, 2015 5:43 PM GMT
Lester Walnut.....LaughLaughLaugh....what a load of boll0x.
Report J.R.Hartley February 6, 2015 5:45 PM GMT
Paulie....for your own sake please look at this diagram very closely......

Report J.R.Hartley February 6, 2015 5:46 PM GMT
Not to be confused with.......

Report workrider February 6, 2015 6:11 PM GMT
Lester Walnutt... Laugh
Report The Gotchee February 6, 2015 6:25 PM GMT
These two posts amused me on the legendary Keen Leader "the each way play" thread from paulie wingnuts.  schizo. 

bobbybocala 30 Oct 12 20:42 Joined: 14 Oct 08 | Topic/replies: 785 | Blogger: bobbybocala's blog
Rather ridiculous thread isnt it.......these prices firstly dont exist......like the one in Naas for example......and then nobody can get on each way bar they are having fukk all on.....a babboon could pick these horses......every single horse is going to be in a hurdle race......its going to be the most obvious danger to a short price favourite.....i can pick tomorrows horse already......of course the thread is going to be a winning one......the problem is not many can be bothered to be camped outside the door of betting shops ......waiting for them to open.....to get virtually nothing on......

The Schizo comes on a couple of weeks with this offering;

paulie wallnuts 12 Nov 12 21:02 Joined: 26 Feb 08 | Topic/replies: 2,855 | Blogger: paulie wallnuts's blog
brilliant stuff,nearly up there with bobbyocala napping sarsfields to win the cork SHC ,keep it up lads,great forum.

His Valentines card will go something like this;

Roses are red
Violets are blue
I'm schizophrenic
And so am ILaugh
Report tony57 February 6, 2015 6:37 PM GMT
paulie taking the pisss?
Report workrider February 6, 2015 6:40 PM GMT
Tony read his Jacobs thread on main forum , you couldn't make it up ,Lester Walnutt....Laugh
Report tony57 February 6, 2015 7:12 PM GMT
I just have wr..hes not serious? hes at the windup?
Report by purpose February 6, 2015 7:15 PM GMT
Go to the top of the class Sir Anthony..
Report workrider February 6, 2015 7:16 PM GMT
The new Walter Mitty of the forum  , he thinks because hes mates with davy  that makes him a Jockey....Laugh
Report paulie wallnuts February 6, 2015 10:08 PM GMT
I notice you don't put up my racing threads says the Tallaghtban scrounger ....what fukkin racing threads ya gobshiite.....must congratulate catch me for highlighting  the village idiots ramblings....         Now as we know I have strongly advised not to take this place seriously ....it's littered with all kind of cyber nutjobs...... If wonky could lay claim to have actually worked.....JR told us he was watching horses jump fences backwards in Enda Bolgers....the gobshee told us he was a winning punter ....kavvie knew a fella having 800 k on horses in the Irish betting ring ....why couldn't I be a jockey!!.....
Report workrider February 6, 2015 10:11 PM GMT
Pikey , will I start the treatment now , you can settle the ESB bill later ...Ya gobshyte .If Davy hears your at this he'll have your guts for garters ....Lester.....LaughLaughLaugh
Report workrider February 6, 2015 10:17 PM GMT
Bad enough calling yourself a jockey , but to add you rode LOADS of winners......LaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh
Report workrider February 6, 2015 10:24 PM GMT
Carrott over on the main forum wants to know the name of your ROCKING HORSE......Laugh
Report paulie wallnuts February 6, 2015 10:26 PM GMT
Wonks....I rode the same number of winners as days you worked in your lifetime....  So it shouldn't be hard to work that one out....the only difference being I never got paid for riding.... But they are paying you for years for doing nothing....come to think of it you'd have ridden a good few winners round the green in Tallaght....what was your best season ???.....
Report workrider February 6, 2015 10:31 PM GMT
LOADS of winners you told the poor English ,it no wonder we have a bad name ya gobshyte ...Get a grip mate , pop up to the big house and get the treatment before its to late ..Come to think of it ,it IS to late ,you're one hopeless case Pikey...
Report Racingqueen February 6, 2015 10:39 PM GMT
Its like mental hospital in this thread Laugh
Report paulie wallnuts February 6, 2015 10:41 PM GMT
Wonks ... It really is a national scandal how your mob have drained the system for generations.....no such thing as shame.... Only keep putting the hand out....
Report workrider February 6, 2015 10:43 PM GMT
Trying to get Pikey to go back in Racingqueen , but hes determined to stay put ,poor fella now thinks hes a jockey , he's had so much electric shock treatment the ESB offered him his own power station....Laugh
Report paulie wallnuts February 6, 2015 10:58 PM GMT
Wonks ....save the smiley face for when you post something that's even remotely funny....ya half wit ya....Even something that's in context would be acceptable....
Report blackbarn February 6, 2015 10:59 PM GMT
The following post has apparently been loaded on the UK Horseracing Forum....

Paulie Wallnuts(sic) - "Ive ridden plenty horses and plenty of winners" (sic). Your claim has been referred to the Betfair Forum Users Committee, given the apparent lack of evidence for your claim.   

In summary, Mr Wallnuts (sic) appears reluctant to reveal his name, so to help him retain his reputation and protect his privacy, the Betfair committee is suggesting that he come up with just loose dates and details and perhaps a few obscure facts about just one or two of his winning rides; perhaps the kind of stuff that can only be known by a winning rider and connections - This can then be verified by experts on here - Onlooker perhaps - to check the veracity of Paulie's claims.

It would be really good to learn about Paulies riding history and his history.   I for one would be hugely disappointed if someone who speaks so authoritatively on our sport turned out to be a charlatan and a fraud.
Report blackbarn February 6, 2015 10:59 PM GMT
The following post has apparently been loaded on the UK Horseracing Forum....

Paulie Wallnuts(sic) - "Ive ridden plenty horses and plenty of winners" (sic). Your claim has been referred to the Betfair Forum Users Committee, given the apparent lack of evidence for your claim.   

In summary, Mr Wallnuts (sic) appears reluctant to reveal his name, so to help him retain his reputation and protect his privacy, the Betfair committee is suggesting that he come up with just loose dates and details and perhaps a few obscure facts about just one or two of his winning rides; perhaps the kind of stuff that can only be known by a winning rider and connections - This can then be verified by experts on here - Onlooker perhaps - to check the veracity of Paulie's claims.

It would be really good to learn about Paulies riding history and his history.   I for one would be hugely disappointed if someone who speaks so authoritatively on our sport turned out to be a charlatan and a fraud.
Report paulie wallnuts February 6, 2015 11:09 PM GMT
I shall PM you a clue there shortly blackbarn....if you are a keen racing fan you should know who I am....
Report workrider February 6, 2015 11:14 PM GMT
Pikey about to reveal himself , the world awaits with bated breath...
Report blackbarn February 6, 2015 11:19 PM GMT
I'll take a look, BUT I gave you an honest way out. Out of protocol, I will not divulge the contents of a pm, but if I feel you are bull-shi77ing I will tell you, and give you the chance to respond back.
Report paulie wallnuts February 6, 2015 11:25 PM GMT
Blackbarn.... I have spent the last 10 mins trying to photocopy my arrse....that would have been a give away hint....unfortunately the machine is out of ink....sincere apologies that I can't forward you an image ....
Report workrider February 6, 2015 11:27 PM GMT
Pikey now doing an Ozy and sending SEXY PHOTOS of his Arse....You couldn't make it up....Laugh
Report blackbarn February 7, 2015 9:51 AM GMT
No PM received!
Report workrider February 7, 2015 10:07 AM GMT
Shocked
Report J.R.Hartley February 7, 2015 10:41 AM GMT
Paulie just sent me this link as proof....seems we're not the only doubters!.............https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WS3dWo1ysks
Report CheltenhamRoar February 7, 2015 12:27 PM GMT
I think it's clear to anyone with half a brain that paulie was taking the píss as he always does,
Bring back king oz imo place is becoming boring and predictable.
Report tony57 February 7, 2015 12:28 PM GMT
chelts..please now your taking the piiss..
Report CheltenhamRoar February 7, 2015 12:34 PM GMT
Well tony not many on this thread know the meaning of the word sarcasm or humor it would appear
Report tony57 February 7, 2015 12:35 PM GMT
chelts, its been a lot easier without him mate,
Report Temlett February 7, 2015 12:41 PM GMT
100% agree Cheltenham.

I don't post here often now and would be what they can term a lurker these days.

Ozy was entertaining and it was quite clear that he is an intelligent individual and taking on the clique single handed was always worth keeping an eye on.

This thread shows the level the forum drops to now that he has left.
Report Rocketfingers February 7, 2015 12:41 PM GMT
The soft lad Tony does not get any sort of complex humour, Tony is the kinda guy that thought tv died the day the Benny Hill show was axed.
Report frank60 February 7, 2015 12:57 PM GMT
I Wouldn,t be surpriced if OZ had some Cork blood in him ,he was very good at Hopping the ball as the Corkonians would say, as we all know he had  other skills with the written word as well.
Report Catch Me ifyoucan February 7, 2015 1:00 PM GMT
GREAT RACIN' TODAY TOOOOOOOOOO
Report tony57 February 7, 2015 1:12 PM GMT
with respect temlett your not exactly a prolific poster..and I don't like people who just want to be entertained by some who bully and lie and say disgusting things about others..not once..but on too many occasions to mention..if that's how you and others like to be entertained then maybe its yourselves that need looking at?
Report neill d February 7, 2015 1:28 PM GMT
Anyone with half a brain could tell that Paulie is Paddy Merrigan. Explains his insight into the Northern Racing scene. He was among them so he knows how
s h i t e they are. It was him who was convinced them all to go wide at Sedgefield, he also famously got Brian Hughes to give up whipping horses before 100 yrds out as the last man to go for his stick always wins.
Report Rocketfingers February 7, 2015 1:29 PM GMT
Temlett the soft lad Tony used to PM daily threatening me and my love ones and how he was going to find me, now i see him on here talking about bullies and i would have no doubt the irony is lost on him, anyway i turned the tables and i found him and the messages stopped but it shows who was the real bully on this forum and it certainly was not Oz.
Report gutfeeling February 7, 2015 1:31 PM GMT
Lester Wallnuts LaughLaughLaugh
Report tony57 February 7, 2015 1:31 PM GMT
Laughzzzzzzzzzzzz
Report tony57 February 7, 2015 1:34 PM GMT
scumfingers..heres your chance to show everyone...im over 29th july for galway..I land 8.am Shannon, kavie picking me up..im overnight going back Thursday...racing starts at 3pm..either arrange b4 racing..or after?...or like always..you bottle it...like the woman you are?
Report tony57 February 7, 2015 1:36 PM GMT
just to make sure you carnt cry off..gives you a long time..so please pm me details..and stop being a woman..
Report Temlett February 7, 2015 1:51 PM GMT
Such irony tony.

You, workrider and a number of others that are the ones that gang up on anyone that you have a falling out with or disagreement of sorts. The fact that Ozy did not lie down in the face of this was to his credit.

You come on very calm to start with and then fly into a rage and say some horrible things on here. Now you seem to have some sort of moderator role telling people about how the place is without certain posters.

The reason I would not post frequently is because of people like you, but I am fine working away without posting and you are happy coming on here and ganging up on people so enjoy your day.

Good luck at Naas.
Report Rocketfingers February 7, 2015 1:54 PM GMT
lol July LaughLaughLaugh

You were meant to met me before and you never turned up when i turned the tables, you remember soft lad?
Report tony57 February 7, 2015 1:55 PM GMT
you live in another world scumfingers
Report Rocketfingers February 7, 2015 1:56 PM GMT
Well said Temlett Tony the forum bully !!!!

Except no one is scared of this bully Wink
Report tony57 February 7, 2015 2:01 PM GMT
temlett, I only passed my opinion..you can sit and watch people say bad things about others and laugh..but its not funny when your on the end of it?..irony?..i never meant it to be personal but you take it as so..i remember things said that you obviously do not..and now you blame me for you not posting?..when do i gang up on people?..im old enough to stand up for myself..i hit a nerve? temlett im not falling out with you it,ll be my last reply on the subject..
Report freddiek February 7, 2015 2:02 PM GMT
temlett you need to do a bit more research. This forum wasn't the only one that Ozy was unpopular with.
Report tony57 February 7, 2015 2:03 PM GMT
fred forget it..some people see what they want to..
Report J.R.Hartley February 7, 2015 2:31 PM GMT
Why am i always suspicious of people who turn up at random with the words...i dont post on here often but......
A shocking flaw in my character obviously...Silly
Report Temlett February 7, 2015 2:38 PM GMT
I will only post the day the horse runs JR so given that it has been 3 years since the last appearance, you don't have to worry about frequency.

The idea of chatting to people like Tony on a regular basis makes no appeal. I would say that your own contributions are something I enjoy reading as are those of Neil d.
Report Temlett February 7, 2015 2:45 PM GMT
Arbre De Vie and Glens Melody join Gitane Du Berlais as recent Willie Mullins winners outside of the festival.

The layers of all of his horses based on his strike rate outside of Cheltenham, which we have heard so much about, are certainly feeling the pinch over the past week.
Report J.R.Hartley February 7, 2015 3:00 PM GMT
Thank you for taking the time to allay my suspicions Temlett....Crazy....
Report tony57 February 7, 2015 3:16 PM GMT
I fear not temlett, only one the winner last week was not long odds on..if you would read such threads(you have no problem reading threads that entertain you)you would see the main thrust is horses that are not long odds on..so tbf..its one winner..but even 3 winners doesnot do a lot for his s/r..
Report Temlett February 7, 2015 3:18 PM GMT
That's good to know you avoided them.

Out of interest, what was the odds on price of Arbre De Vie?
Report tony57 February 7, 2015 3:25 PM GMT
sorry 11/10..wow..not a shorty then?was it not odds on this morning ?
Report Temlett February 7, 2015 3:30 PM GMT
It was not an odds on shot at the off, or within 2 hours of the off, but don't let that fudge any figures.

I was under the impression that you had made your last reply some time ago.

As you are not a man of your word and one of the reasons I don't post is to avoid conversations with you, I will slip gently into the background again.
Report tony57 February 7, 2015 3:33 PM GMT
ah but I see your sly dig at me over mullins?..so don't come the all hard done by..but that will be the last ..as you have said..you have no interst in chatting to me..
Report Rocketfingers February 7, 2015 3:47 PM GMT
Soft lad, have you just been caught out again?!!!
Report CheltenhamRoar February 7, 2015 4:25 PM GMT
I think it's blindingly obvious the reason for Mullins last few winners in the UK outside of Cheltenham is simply because they're decent horses not the usual dross he usually runs outside of cheltenham
Report tobywong. February 7, 2015 4:32 PM GMT
hope you made a few pound temlett!!
Report tony57 February 7, 2015 4:33 PM GMT
I hope temlett backed temlett? 22/1!!
Report Catch Me ifyoucan February 7, 2015 5:03 PM GMT
Temlett  • February 7, 2015 2:38 PM GMT 
I will only post the day the horse runs JR so given that it has been 3 years since the last appearance, you don't have to worry about frequency.

1,107 days since last run...Don't hold your breath Tony Cool
Report tony57 February 7, 2015 5:09 PM GMT
Laugh
Report Catch Me ifyoucan February 11, 2015 12:02 PM GMT
Catch Me ifyoucan  • February 6, 2015 4:29 PM GMT 
Itsnothingpersonal 3.10 DR
Report Catch Me ifyoucan March 2, 2015 7:20 PM GMT
ttt
Report Catch Me ifyoucan March 2, 2015 7:50 PM GMT
ttt
Report Catch Me ifyoucan April 1, 2015 12:22 PM BST
ttt