Forums

Irish Sports

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
tony57
17 Oct 14 16:41
| Topic/replies: 12,539 | Blogger: tony57's blog
3.10 CALIPTO
ive followed the horse all last year, no doubt he,d of gone close at the festival but for the stirrup breaking..up against it fto tomorrow as the yards runners are needing their first runs...but I,ll chance him for small money...the main bet is in the bumper..5.30 HOW ABOUT IT, related to hendersons my wigwam or yours, won its ptp..was with enda bolger, rebbeca Curtis ..has said this is her favourite young horse in the yard, decent contest..with 2 others that take the eye Arabic history, and going for gold. @KELSO im interested in WICKED SPICE 4.35. who going up in trip will be tough to beat imo...best of luck ..
Pause Switch to Standard View cheltenham saturday
Show More
Report dj876 October 17, 2014 6:40 PM BST
Could they not be perceived as constructive comments rather than mean spirited?

Aren't you always criticising the imposition of political correctness and not speaking our minds?
Report Ozymandius October 17, 2014 6:46 PM BST
Bollox,  djs' contribution is spot on, insightful , helpful and educational.  No coarse language or derogatory terms are used.

In the same way that DJ walked Pa through some basic math not long ago, this can only help The Bumper King's punting going forward.

Best of luck with your selections, Tony.

p.s. what is with Pa's paranoia btw, anyone can give out stars?
Report wildmanfromborneo October 17, 2014 6:47 PM BST
Your comments about roulette made it a sneer.

Criticisms are fair and with regard my lays entirely deserved but Tony57 took time to post his thoughts on Cheltenham,disagree if you like but don't just condemn with no input of your own.
Report Ozymandius October 17, 2014 6:48 PM BST
Good point, dj,

Mr un-PC expects us to clap each other on the back respective of the content of our posts?  Hmmmm
Report Ozymandius October 17, 2014 6:58 PM BST
I also recall dj spending time helping Borneo access his account statement on here, his p&l etc, something he hadn't discovered by himself in 10 years of high stakes punting on here.

The man is a Saint and should nearly get a few quid from Betfair for helping older and less experiencd punters out with the basics n here.
Report tony57 October 17, 2014 7:06 PM BST
dj,..its well known I like bumpers..i have a fair s/r in them.....but as you say roulette can hit also..i picked the Curtis horse firstly cos the other 2 I would back in the race are carrying penalties for winning a bumper already?..not many win 2-3 bumpers on the bounce, I spoke to someone who chatted to the trainer last week..she really rates the animal..but they think it,ll be a decent hurdler..(related to hendersons my wigwam or yours,..geraghty is only in the plate cos McCoy can't ride.., but ..its my opinion dj,..as ive said..i don't do to bad in them..breeding,ground weight, they all play their part..its no guess..i have a feeling it,ll be well punted..so I,ll get on as soon as its priced up....but as I said its a good race..as with all races..something my surprise you..e.g.  fergal o'brien runs 2 in the race..if his horses were in better form..i would have looked at them..but you have to make your bed...I backed the winner @Downpatrick..but almost went with crawfords..but they are out of form..so luckily I went with the winner.. some people like to back in certain races..mine are novice hurdles chases, bumpers...what works for some wont for others..
Report pa lapsy October 17, 2014 7:08 PM BST
^ It wasn't on here,twas somewhere else.
Windy at Dundalk tonight, leaders doing well, Maontri had a good reappearance last week though beaten by Slipper Orchid,a place at 11/8 in the 7.10 seems fair enough to me.
Report pa lapsy October 17, 2014 7:16 PM BST
No stars for that one Cry
Report tony57 October 17, 2014 7:17 PM BST
you picked any for tomorrow @chelts pa?
Report wildmanfromborneo October 17, 2014 7:17 PM BST
Insightful
Nails it
Ya boy ya
Good man
Educated
Saint

The fawning is now at ridiculous levels but the memory ain't so good,I am not on here ten years nor anything like it.
Neither have i any recollection of this showing me how to access my accounts,my memory is of DJ876 is him accusing me of slandering someone and when he finally came up with some evidence it showed he was the one slandering.
Report tony57 October 17, 2014 7:23 PM BST
are you having a bet yourself tomorrow Wildman?
Report Ozymandius October 17, 2014 7:23 PM BST
Yuor memory has always been highly selective tbf.

Its a very short time ago we were trying to ascertain your alleged commission rates, hence DJ taking time out to help you navigate to 'Your account' for the first time.
Report pa lapsy October 17, 2014 7:29 PM BST
It was the "portal" which isn't on the site,tis you that is highly selective.

No Tony don't fancy anything there,only bet i did ew was Big Bad Lily 15/2 in Mallow.
Report wildmanfromborneo October 17, 2014 7:30 PM BST
The discussion was on the premium charge nothing about commission rates.

Tony57 I will have bets tomorrow but I tend to do my studying in the morning.
I rarely punt on English racing stick to he Irish racing,results have been brilliant for me the last few meetings,mind you the way the form is working out it should be.
Report Ozymandius October 17, 2014 7:31 PM BST
that was also part of the discussion, pa, but is not what i am refering to.
Report tony57 October 17, 2014 7:33 PM BST
glad to hear that wildman..best of luck tomorrow..no jumps in Ireland tomorrow so all my attention is chelts and kelso..,..ok pa..some decent novices run tomorrow ..
Report huddys October 17, 2014 7:44 PM BST
Horse that I like in the last at ascot is Cornrow,ran a good race in the cambridgesire last time,was drawn on the wrong side of the track and ran abit free,with the fitting of blinkers tomorrow hopefully will settle abit better,at around 12/1 it looks a cracking e/w bet,
Report tony57 October 17, 2014 7:57 PM BST
mart lane and your busy are over for the 3 m race tomorrow and tiger roll in the 2 m hurdle..a lot of irish horses running on the card...
Report workrider October 17, 2014 8:11 PM BST
One bet tomorrow for me .Night Of Thunder think this lad will win and win well , best horse in race , going to suit top jockey on board , go collect.
Report tony57 October 17, 2014 8:17 PM BST
were that running wr?..ascot?
Report tony57 October 17, 2014 8:19 PM BST
just noticed harry fry runs ZULU OSCAR  sunday @Kempton...I like this one..hope its a backable price..
Report workrider October 17, 2014 8:20 PM BST
Yeah Tony.
Report tony57 October 17, 2014 8:21 PM BST
ive seen it wr..the French animal looks a danger?
Report huddys October 17, 2014 8:21 PM BST
Agree with you workrider,just picking out three horses for a Trixie and he's one of them
Report tony57 October 17, 2014 8:22 PM BST
best of luck huddy mate..its enough for me to concentrate on the jumps meeting without the flat..
Report huddys October 17, 2014 8:32 PM BST
Thanks Tony,im going to be looking at the jump cards shortly,i like the jumps more than the flat myself,
Report tony57 October 17, 2014 8:38 PM BST
cheltenham is decent tomorrow huddys..
Report workrider October 17, 2014 8:40 PM BST
TTH will love the going as well and will run into a place Tony , Night the only horse to beat Kingman this season , for a change will had a goodish crop of 3yrs this year and Night was right up there...
Report keen leader October 17, 2014 8:42 PM BST
tony you are embarrassing yourself blindly tipping pointers about whom you know sfa. for the record, if mr mcmanus' legal man offers a horse to mr McManus and the main man says no thanks, the penny should be dropping with you. mr Costello is in the same league as McCain when it comes to spending money on horses.
Report slickster October 17, 2014 9:52 PM BST
TTH???
Report norn iron October 17, 2014 10:33 PM BST
CHELT FANCIES 

EW CHAMPION COURT /GOLDEN CHIEFTAIN /ULZANAS RAID

NAP TIGER ROLL NB SPASH OF GINGE
Report norn iron October 17, 2014 10:40 PM BST
ASCOT  GROUND SO BAD ILL BACK COUPLE

WHIPLASH WILIE EW
ETON FOREVER     EW INTIBAAH
CUBANITA       EW POLYANNA
INTREGAL         TULLIUS
NOBLE MISSION      EW  WESTERN HYMNN
CHILL THE KITE EW   BELGIUM BILL  EW

GOOD LUCK PUNTERS
Report callitasucit October 17, 2014 11:03 PM BST
Noble Mission must be the craziest price any horse has ever been a Group One??

6.6 when I checked earlier. I think anyone backing him at that should be locked up. I wouldn't back him at 26.6.

He wont beat CDA. If Free Eagle performs on the ground, he wont see him. He should be treble the price, at least, of Ruler of the World. And about the same price as Western Hymn.

Save your money Norn. For fear of sounding like Paulie, you would get more value out of it by wiping your arse with it.

I not having a go either Norn...I planned posting earlier when seen the 6.6, just been busy in work.
Report kingrat October 17, 2014 11:38 PM BST
the op is a gombeen,el mug!Shocked
Report norn iron October 18, 2014 8:42 AM BST
CALLIT ALWAYS RESPECT YOUR POSTS!!!!           OPINIONS ARE LIKE AR$EHOLES WE NEED TO USE BOTH Grin

YES I ALSO AGREE NOBLE  MISSION  IS UNDER PRICED BUT THAT IS BECAUSE GROUND SUITS  FREE EAGLE COULD WELL BE NEXT YEARS KING GEORGE WINNER BUT NOT SURE ON THIS GROUND  JUST PITY HADNT BEEN GOOD GROUND FOR THE CARD IS TOP CLASS

AFTER WATCHIN MORN LINE  THINK FAV CDA LOOKS  CERT  ON HIS KING GEORGE WIN AND HAVE GONE OFF NOBLE MISSIONShocked

30 YEARS MARRIED 2MORO  = MIRACLE
Report norn iron October 18, 2014 8:42 AM BST
CALLIT ALWAYS RESPECT YOUR POSTS!!!!           OPINIONS ARE LIKE AR$EHOLES WE NEED TO USE BOTH Grin

YES I ALSO AGREE NOBLE  MISSION  IS UNDER PRICED BUT THAT IS BECAUSE GROUND SUITS  FREE EAGLE COULD WELL BE NEXT YEARS KING GEORGE WINNER BUT NOT SURE ON THIS GROUND  JUST PITY HADNT BEEN GOOD GROUND FOR THE CARD IS TOP CLASS

AFTER WATCHIN MORN LINE  THINK FAV CDA LOOKS  CERT  ON HIS KING GEORGE WIN AND HAVE GONE OFF NOBLE MISSIONShocked

30 YEARS MARRIED 2MORO  = MIRACLE
Report kavvie October 18, 2014 8:50 AM BST
congrats norn   shes a great lady!!
Report newapproach October 18, 2014 8:52 AM BST
Estimate and Ruler of the World are my two bets on the Ascot card.
Report huddys October 18, 2014 9:42 AM BST
Congrats Norm,
Trixie for today,
Vivaldi Collonges 2:00 chelthamn 7/4,
Night of Thunder 3:40 Ascot 3/1,
Hollies Point 1:55 catterick 2/1,
Report tony57 October 18, 2014 11:55 AM BST
im not backing it cos of the money it cost kl?..yard won the race last season..trainer does have her horses fit fto with a decent record in bumpers..ive already explained why ive backed it..i have respect for your opinion kl..thats fine..as I said I don't know the ins and outs of what Costello does..
Report callitasucit October 18, 2014 2:19 PM BST
Im keeping the faith in Free Eagle. I know the ground is a worry on the face of it, but his sire won a Derby in monsoon type conditions. If Smullen can delay his challenge, to produce one burst rather than get into a war with CDA, I feel he can put this to bed. Would be a marvellous day for the yard.
Report dj876 October 18, 2014 2:53 PM BST
Ground is really bottomless,I have had a small EW double with seal of approval and ruler of the world and a larger place double at 4/1.
Report dj876 October 18, 2014 3:17 PM BST
No complaints there beaten fair and square,drawn in by the ground unfortunately on a mare whose attitude has looked questionable all season.

Chicquita is some handful,the ride JPM gave her to win the Irish Oaks was truly exceptional.
Report tony57 October 18, 2014 3:21 PM BST
as I thought calipto got tired..fair play to the winner tho giving him weight..
Report callitasucit October 18, 2014 4:11 PM BST
ShockedShockedShocked
Report Pre-Fat-Low-Fat-Foods October 18, 2014 4:13 PM BST
WD Norn. Few Mugs exposed on this thread.
Report tony57 October 18, 2014 4:14 PM BST
well done norn...
Report pa lapsy October 18, 2014 4:16 PM BST
Laugh. Tis that kind of thread, strange,strange results the last two days, Al Kaazeem nearly saved ya. Free Eagle stayed on well after not breaking great.
Report callitasucit October 18, 2014 4:19 PM BST
Mug? 6.6 was a fu**in crazy price. BSP 10.34, and should have been bigger. Everything has a % chance of winning. His wasn't 18%, and the drift when the market formed properly confirmed this. If you keep laying 10.34 shots at 6.6 you will make money. Obviously some will win. The mugs backing them at 6.6 wont.

Pre-Fat, you should try an opinion Pre-Race.

WD Norn
Report norn iron October 18, 2014 4:20 PM BST
lol IF HAD gun ID $HOOT CALLIT DevilENDED UP WITH 40£ ON FAV   FECN FIVER ON WINNER  CRACKING RIDE AND DECENT RACE AND GREAT FOR LADY CECIL

FREE EAGLE WILL WIN KING GEORGE NEXT YEAR !!!

OF TO WIPE  MY AR$E WITH 40£ LOSING DOCKET  = I DESERVE AS IM GREAT BELIEVER OF BACK YOUR OWN JUDGEMENT
Report callitasucit October 18, 2014 4:21 PM BST
Sorry Norn......enjoy your Shiite!!
Report norn iron October 18, 2014 4:22 PM BST
CALLIT IN FAIRNESS YOUR CORRECT ON PRICE   AND FREE EAGLE  IMO THE ONE ID LIKE BE ON GOOD GROUND
Report Ozymandius October 18, 2014 4:28 PM BST
Would be quite amusing if the Bumper King's selection sluices home  Laugh
Report norn iron October 18, 2014 4:29 PM BST
WELL DONE TONY PROPER RACING THREAD WERE WE  ALL GET CHANCE SHARE OPINIONS FANCY .

THINK FREE EAGLE POOR START WAS CRUCIAL AS PAT HAD USE LOT TO GET HIM INTO BETTER POSITION VERY EARLY BUT CRACKING RACE  REMINDED ME OF GRUNDY/BUSTINO
Report norn iron October 18, 2014 4:44 PM BST
NEED SPLASH OF GINGE FOR 5£ TREBLE TIGER ROLL ULSANZAS RAID SO AR$E GOING AGAIN Laugh
Report tony57 October 18, 2014 4:49 PM BST
best of luck norn..
Report Swardean October 18, 2014 5:00 PM BST
Chester Barnes gives a really strong write up on the prospects of Moon Racer in the bumper.   Looks a strong contest
Report norn iron October 18, 2014 5:06 PM BST
HAPPY DAYS Love
Report norn iron October 18, 2014 5:09 PM BST
£274 . 40  FOR FIVER HAAAVVVEE IITTTTTGrin
Report Ozymandius October 18, 2014 5:19 PM BST
well done Norn.

Allow me to recommend Hanebisho toilet paper.  Comes in at about 11 quid a roll.
Report norn iron October 18, 2014 5:20 PM BST
INK MASTER EW BUMPER

ANOTHER DIMENSION EW KELSO
Report norn iron October 18, 2014 5:23 PM BST
OZZY ASK WORKRIDER EVEN THO I MARRIED OTHER SIDE IM dup SCROOGE Devil MIGHT TRY AN SEE IF CHELT IN NOV IS OPTION NOW AS OFF BEER TIL XMAS
Report freddiewilliams October 18, 2014 5:42 PM BST
welldone norn on 30 years....amazing
Report freddiewilliams October 18, 2014 5:46 PM BST
i know a couple who just celebrated 60 years....ull get a card from queen when u do
Report kingrat October 18, 2014 6:08 PM BST
Laugh

fair play to fats for calling it like it is,i like his style!

cheers tones,all 3 in the bag.tones will be going through his missus purse to get the spondoolies for his big nap at kempton tomorrow.ShockedShockedLaughLaugh
Report pa lapsy October 18, 2014 6:17 PM BST
Its aftertiming though,same as yourself,pity you couldn't disagree beforehand,not sure you are capable anyway.
Rotten days racing for me,picks ran like drains,it happens,no one puts up an opinion before an event and you might as well talk about the weather.
Well done Norn and Swardean(won well)
Report dj876 October 18, 2014 6:41 PM BST
Shocking day here as well and it was quite possible to have put a line through Ascot and ignored it for betting purposes giving the change in ground and its position in the flat racing calendar. It's much easier to identify pricing ricks on consistent ground with recent form.

After a bumper August and September,October has been a struggle.I really struggle when the ground changes dramatically,find it difficult to get the pricing blend right between ground dependent horses and recent form.Often the ground dependent horses are overbacked,perhaps I should concentrate more on laying horses that seem to be dependent on a better surface.The problem with that is there is no liquidity early and you're laying much bigger prices come post time.
Report tony57 October 18, 2014 6:46 PM BST
happens to everyone..horse I backed in the bumper was backed 5- 7/2 ran like a drain..favourite cost 240.000, not a sausage for it 2- 11/4 won, they make us all look bad sometimes dj...
Report dj876 October 18, 2014 6:53 PM BST
Tony57,

This is not mean spirited but you will never make money backing bumper debutantes over a sustained period,keep accounts and this will become clear to you.
Report pa lapsy October 18, 2014 7:05 PM BST
Ascot started brightly,impressive run from only twice raced previously Forgotten Rules,poor runs though from market fancies Leading Light and Estimate.Good to see a small trainer take a big prize in the next with GLB. Went downhill from there,the ladies were legless,Chiquita had enough and Andrea Atzeni gave up on the 2nd before those ahead cried enough. Not sure whether Pesilier was brilliant or how bad Hughes and Fallon were in it,but a controversial race all the same.Noble Mission just holding on from Al Kazeem a bizarre result with Cirrus(went down badly) and Ruler of the World running no races.All this followed on from Newmarket yesterday(Belardo and Charming Thought), Very hard to pick any of them.
My 2 main bets were on for me unlucky Mallow,both had current form and no ground worries but ran badly. Going well myself the last few weeks but at the moment anything looks capable of happening.
Report richters October 18, 2014 7:12 PM BST
dj guess just reading this thread now and reading some of your comments about making judgements on races before markets are priced up,this after your 2 guesses today makes you sound an even bigger kock than you already do considering the champion stakes betting has been available for some months now and your selection,each way as it was and BIGGER place didn't manage to beat a rival home.
As for your comment regarding the bumper august and septemeber well such afteriming trash ive failed to witness on here.
Report dj876 October 18, 2014 7:20 PM BST
Richters,

No interest in reading anything you say,you're incapable of constructing a sentence.

It has long been established that you're the choir singer for the "RA" so now that we have realised your republican alliance was motivated by the words of Ian Paisley,where was your choral inspiration garnered?
Report richters October 18, 2014 7:27 PM BST
whats the RA got to do with the british champions stakes and your total an utter guessed efforts of who was going to win or even hit the places in it?
Are you blaming the RA on this now aswell as everything else,dj I was only making a quite obvious point about tour flawed posts so if you cant take that then please don't try and ruin tonys thread to distract from your own embarrassment..
Report dj876 October 18, 2014 7:31 PM BST
No embarrassment, bring up my last 15 selections on here and calculate the profit ?

No point in posting on here anymore,I wouldn't give you the time of day if I met you in person so why waste my time conversing with you on here.

Nothing but aftertiming, braindead snipers on here.
Report richters October 18, 2014 7:37 PM BST
as far as ive seen on this thread and others recently the majority of the sniping has come from yourself..
Report tony57 October 18, 2014 8:03 PM BST
dj, I take your point, but please believe me..i don't just back in bumpers but I like them..ive had enough of them win on here and my own thread..the one today imo ran too bad to be true..but that's racing..as ive pointed out..the market was positive..(as I said it would be) the winner won despite a penalty..fair play to the horse..in my original post I said the 2 I like have penalties(well known fact most horses that win a bumper don't win another)but todays horse did despite negativity in the market,kl more or less said I backed the Curtis horse cos of the money it cost? the winner cost 240.000?..we all get things wrong,..i don't back in EVERY BUMPER..but I wasent the only one who liked this horse today,....
Report kavvie October 18, 2014 8:07 PM BST
tony you dont have to explain yourself.most people on here know u study and are very perceptive and logical..  its all about opinions ..yours is more valuable than most.
Report tony57 October 18, 2014 8:09 PM BST
thanks kavie.
Report Ozymandius October 18, 2014 8:39 PM BST
I would rate Tony as having one of the most perceptive, enlightened minds in racing.

We are blessed to have on here.
Report Ozymandius October 18, 2014 8:53 PM BST
and the next time, Keen Leader swans in here ruining a 'proper racing thread' throwing labels like 'embarrassing' 'unenlightened' 'guesser and 'fisherman' around willy nilly, he will have me to deal with.

Nobody and I mean nobody, puts The Bumper King in the corner.

You go, Tony, you good thing. And remember, no matter what, 'That's racing'.
Report norn iron October 18, 2014 8:57 PM BST
I CANT WORK OUT WHY EVERY THREAD ALWAYS ENDS UP IN TWISTING LIKE IT OR NOT EVERYONES OPINION IS VALUABLE BUT WE DONT HAVE FOLLOW THEM  BUT ONE THE MAIN REASONS I DONT POST IS CANT BE BOTHERED FOLLOWING THE NONSENSE. BEST IS BET YOU IF EVERYONE MET UP FOR BEER AR RACES IT BE GREAT CRAIC .

GOLLY MISS MOLLY EW 915 WOLVES  MIGHT GIVE HAYLEY GOOD SPIN IN LAST
Report tony57 October 18, 2014 9:43 PM BST
oz..I could point out a thread were kl was proved wrong in his opinion,like the time were were discussing a ptp belonging to gigginstown..kl said it was useless..he had seen it with his own eyes..i asked him would he lay it and he said yes..he called it the new rough justice...it won by half the track??your god is human...and puts fucckall in my pocket...but I don't moan or try to belittle like yourself...I would of thought your experinces with others on here would of learnt you a little humility..but as always oz..your full of it..
Report Ozymandius October 18, 2014 9:53 PM BST
Tony,

Not even KL gets it right all of the time.

There is not a fiddlers f*ck of a chance of you being ahead on bumpers.  The only person who seems unaware of this on here is you.
Report workrider October 18, 2014 10:17 PM BST
Norn , all the very best to you and dear Mrs Born tomorrow , have a great day friend..
Report norn iron October 18, 2014 10:31 PM BST
WR RING YOU IN MORN SAY 1130?
Report BigRob1 October 18, 2014 10:37 PM BST
30 years of marriage that just sent a shiver down my spine Sad
Report tony57 October 18, 2014 10:44 PM BST
norn congrats mate..all the best to you and the mrs..
Report The Gotchee October 19, 2014 10:58 AM BST
tony 57,I don't back shorties but Noel Meades bumper horse in Cork, Ice Cold Soul, is highly regarded.
Report workrider October 19, 2014 11:35 AM BST
Norn give me a ring now if you want...
Report tony57 October 19, 2014 12:55 PM BST
thanks gotchee... ..think Elliot has them all as babys now?..no bet in Ireland today for me..only one bet for me @Kempton..
Report Pre-Fat-Low-Fat-Foods October 19, 2014 3:05 PM BST
I think KL has exposed himself as being a bit of a pr!ck lately.
Report paulie wallnuts October 19, 2014 4:10 PM BST
Ice cold soul is highly regarded by who exactly gobshee.....what a load of old bolloxxx....
Report The Gotchee October 19, 2014 5:24 PM BST
A lot of anger today paulie numnuts.You must of lost your nats yesterday punting at Ascot because the favourites were out with the washing.
You obviously went on the batter with your mates from the poor house to drown you sorrows and you are suffering today.
Why don't you stick to your threads where you sl.ag off jockeys and trainers?Laugh
Report paulie wallnuts October 19, 2014 5:58 PM BST
How did that ew steal Akira get on gobshee?......you have no shame my dear man....
Report The Gotchee October 19, 2014 6:12 PM BST
As you are aware  paulie numnuts, robbo, bobbybocala or whatever you call yourself these days my e/w bets are well in profit this year. I know it might hurt but facts are facts.
Hope you backed Ice Cold Soul as advised, it was your type of price.
Oh, I forgot you wouldn't be able to get a bet on.Shocked
Report paulie wallnuts October 19, 2014 6:20 PM BST
my ew bets are well in profit this year.....they are in their hole gobber.....ffs you'd break the Bank Of England....every horse you put up is beaten out of sight....
I assume you mean the bookies who you bet with are in profit.....What a ghoul you are gobber.....and obviously a complete fantasist.....
Report wildmanfromborneo October 19, 2014 7:49 PM BST
Twice Paulie Wallnuts has sneered at The Gotchees selections post race,Sizing Europe at Punchestown was the first,that won at around 12/1,today it only yielded a 9/10 winner.

The trick is to get Paulie Wallnuts to criticise The Gotchees excellent selections before the race that way we are nearly certain to collect.
Report paulie wallnuts October 19, 2014 9:00 PM BST
As you well know Dan the gobber is an imbecile who couldn't pick a dingleberry out of his hole.....
That's an age old tactic of yours .....massaging the egos of a few unfortunates.....and then sitting back and laughing yer bolloxxx off.....as they continue to write Shiite.....
I see your favourite meeting is starting up again on Thursday.....suppose yerself and wonky will surely team up this winter.....that was a very unfortunate mix up last year......
Report wildmanfromborneo October 19, 2014 11:35 PM BST
You have a set against The Gotchee,you criticise his selections when they are beaten.

You never acknowledge that The Gotchee goes for outsiders and despite your protestations has a fair record.

Twice you went the brave route and criticised his selections before they ran.
The first time was when he put up Sizing Europe in Punchestown at 12/1,you couldn't contain yourself descended on the thread sneering and jeering marking this as proof that The Gotchee doesn't know racing.
When Sizing Europe won you just ignored the thread and learnt your lesson but you broke your rule and commented on his selection today with the inevitable result.

With regards the admirable Workrider and myself meeting up in Thurles I will have to leave you guessing.
Now if you were to come to Thurles I would have no problem with us all meeting for something to eat just send me one of those messages so beloved of Rocketfingers.
Report Ozymandius October 20, 2014 9:55 AM BST
Gotchee's record is **** Borneo, stop trying to butter him up.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com