Forums

Irish Sports

There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
irishbookmaker
16 Sep 14 17:39
| Topic/replies: 213 | Blogger: irishbookmaker's blog
What ye think of this ?

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 8
By:
pa lapsy
When: 16 Sep 14 17:55
Seems silly the way it is marketed,why go through a third party with friends?,very gimmicky and shows nothing in regards "proper betting"
See "bullorbear" are behind this,are they a consortium of bookies?
By:
Ozymandius
When: 16 Sep 14 18:03
Can you be annonymous?

If so would get around the age old problem of challenging someone on here?
By:
irishbookmaker
When: 17 Sep 14 15:02
But if you could offer odds and your own bets then its like a bookmaking platform for all who want to lay bets without having to have a license or anything.
By:
pa lapsy
When: 17 Sep 14 15:18
Might be the case but obviously commission will have to be paid,(no idea of rates),another flaw is only open to Irish customers,the market is small,love to know who is holding the license to this enterprise and is it a consortium of Irishbookers in the same vein as what they tried to do with having the same banner over different shops not so long ago?
By:
irishbookmaker
When: 17 Sep 14 15:36
License a grey area I reckon when it comes to exchange platforms. I assume they will be looking at the UK market and even Australia in time. I reckon it could really take off.
By:
pa lapsy
When: 17 Sep 14 16:04
I'm playing a bit of a devils advocate and can see why you are saying that it could take off.
Commission rate wasn't answered(i've no intention of downloading anything),the site doesn't portray what you are alluding to except rather what i would term childish silly bets or dares.
Sincerely hope you have no involvement in this btw, as i would feel uneasy discussing it though i know it was advertised in national papers.
By:
irishbookmaker
When: 17 Sep 14 16:26
No involvement whatsoever only in that I downloaded the app. Commission rate 5%. Licensed and regulated in England I think.
By:
pa lapsy
When: 17 Sep 14 16:31
Sound,Irishbookie.
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel