Forums

Irish Sports

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
paulie wallnuts
21 Aug 14 22:41
| Topic/replies: 3,239 | Blogger: paulie wallnuts's blog
Go and sleep it off wonks.....ya seem a bit disorientated this evening.....
Pause Switch to Standard View .....CALLING NORMAN ......
Show More
Report Bigwillystyle August 21, 2014 10:56 PM BST
Wonky FFS it's an Internet forum. Don't be making a fool of yourself. If you take anything that is said here seriously u need help
Report Bigwillystyle August 21, 2014 10:57 PM BST
Have you called in the heavies?
Report freddiek August 21, 2014 10:58 PM BST
wonks the fella is envious of the craic you get out of attending race meetings and all your pals round the country. he is a no-mark keyboard warrior - just ignore him.
Report paulie wallnuts August 21, 2014 11:03 PM BST
Get into bed ya ginnit ya......would ya cop yerself on and don't be making a total fool out of yerself.....tis no wonder wilddan ran away from ya down in Thurles.....
The way yer going ya will be going away for another holiday soon......
Report tobywong. August 22, 2014 12:19 AM BST
wonks is back on the porter LaughLaughLaughLaugh
Report wildmanfromborneo August 22, 2014 8:10 AM BST
Your daughter is real,your wife is real,your trips to the races are real,your bets are real that's what kills them.

They envy your lifestyle,envy your family so they make up things about your family,let them off.

Norman has lived a lonely loveless life suffers from a bad back and appears housebound.
You have lived a full life are as healthy as a trout and are on golf trips and racing trips all over Britain.

Who do you think envies who.
Report Bigwillystyle August 22, 2014 8:43 AM BST
Very disappointed with you lately Wildman.  Tipping up a lot of shorties on the racing.
Report Ozymandius August 22, 2014 8:49 AM BST
A pleasing thread imo Grin
Report wildmanfromborneo August 22, 2014 8:54 AM BST
Not half as disappointed as me BWS,its bad enough putting up shorties but my shorties have been losing.

Its the lays that have been killing me,packed it in for a while but snook back into it with similar results.
Report Ozymandius August 22, 2014 8:55 AM BST
You strike me as one of life's losers, Borneo.

Chin up, old boy!
Report wildmanfromborneo August 22, 2014 9:14 AM BST
Thanks Ozymandius you strike me as one of life's winners.
Report Ozymandius August 22, 2014 9:35 AM BST
Laugh All my failings are my own, Borneo.

You will never hear me blaming the government, immigrants, lawyers, bankers, the educated, the elite etc.
Report wildmanfromborneo August 22, 2014 9:37 AM BST
I blame none on your list for my gambling losses its all my own work.
Report Ozymandius August 22, 2014 9:38 AM BST
I wasn't referring to your gambling losses.
Report wildmanfromborneo August 22, 2014 9:46 AM BST
A great country is being wrecked
Another great country has already being wrecked.

A government has two main functions.
Run the economy
Guard your borders

They have failed dismally in both.
Too busy worried about whether people smoke or drink too much,worried about what people are saying in other words busybodies.
Report Ozymandius August 22, 2014 9:52 AM BST
My advice is to get on with it.  Graft.  Wake up early ready to bite the ass off a bear ( © Liars Poke).  Get educated. Graft.

Worrying about he government is the stuff of barstool reflection.  If they create a regime within which you are unable to prosper, move.
Report wildmanfromborneo August 22, 2014 9:59 AM BST
I love politics all politics love political history,its a great interest,I enjoy posting on it.
Report workrider August 22, 2014 12:17 PM BST
Norman , MAMMY MINDING YOU DEAR BOY .....Or is she busy in her profession , a little like Satchmos mammy eh Norman ...I bet when your dad seen what he had spun , it was off with him ...The wheelchair must have hurt his pride , no father likes to see his son in one , and poor Mammy left to fend for herself ..Wonder what SHE go up to , how were HER needs met , ..Soon found out didn't you son , first glimpse of the split roast must have been shocking for you ..We'll speak later ...
Report Ozymandius August 22, 2014 12:18 PM BST
^ oh dear.  you can almost taste the venom Laugh he has completely lost it.
Report irish_guy_13 August 22, 2014 12:23 PM BST
Be careful , he's going to throw his sandals at you, the ultimate insult!
Report Ozymandius August 22, 2014 12:25 PM BST
Its so sad to see an elderly man descend to the depths of childish playground insults, your mamma this, your mamma that.  Really letting himself down imo.
Report workrider August 22, 2014 12:26 PM BST
Venom , this is only the start , you have been talking about somebody who I love deeply , without ever having met the girl , you have abused her good name on here by your insinuations , you will reap what you sow just wait ..No holds barred , hold on to your wheelchair ...Your mother will beg you to get off here asap , just watch Ironside , I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS  ..Just hope it doesn't get to much for MAMMY..Does you MAMMY take afternoon callers or is it just the night shift she works..?
Report freddiek August 22, 2014 12:32 PM BST
ozy why do you insist on bringing up the subject of other users family members?
Report Ozymandius August 22, 2014 12:33 PM BST
Laugh  On the brink, imo

Who exactly are we talking about here, Wonks?

If you can't take it you shouldn't dish it out imo!
Report Ozymandius August 22, 2014 12:36 PM BST
I don't as a rule, Freddie.

I make an exception where Wonks is concerned.  He calls me Norman here on a daily basis, no one else chooses to.  It is a direct reference to my poor dead Mother, cruelly taken from me in a car crash,.  I have explained this to him, people, friends of his have asked him to desist. He refuses.  By doing so, he leaves himself open to retaliation. 

From his demeanour on here, you can tell he prefers dishing it out to taking it. As soon as he drops the 'Norman', there will be no further retaliation.
Report freddiek August 22, 2014 12:39 PM BST
you were on about his family long before the Norman reference.
Report Ozymandius August 22, 2014 12:42 PM BST
I made an ill-advised once-off contextual joke and subsequetly apologised once I came to my senses.

Norman is mentioned dozens of times a day on here, there really is no comparison.
Report Ozymandius August 22, 2014 12:44 PM BST
Bring it on Wonks! You give off the vibes of a man about to crack!

Can the asylum take you in over the weekend?
Report Bigwillystyle August 22, 2014 12:44 PM BST
Grow up Wonky FFS.
Report Bigwillystyle August 22, 2014 12:45 PM BST
Wildman will be ashamed of your you.
Report Bigwillystyle August 22, 2014 12:48 PM BST
There is something not quite right about an older man partaking in name calling and trying to insult somebody with some poor wit!
Report Ozymandius August 22, 2014 12:49 PM BST
Try and make the jibes witty or imaginative somehow, Wonks.  I know it's not your forte but at least then you be entertaining the other forumites.
Report workrider August 22, 2014 12:50 PM BST
Willy funny you come on defending him , yet the other night my Daughter was the butt of this creeps jokes ..Not a peep out of you then ...?
Report Ozymandius August 22, 2014 1:03 PM BST
I have given you plenty of warning, Wonks.  I even blocked you for a period to avoid descending to your childlike level.

You control this.  Either behave or prepare to suffer.  It's not a good look on you if I am honest.
Report freddiek August 22, 2014 1:06 PM BST
i don't get how 'Norman' could be a reference to your mother.
Report Bigwillystyle August 22, 2014 1:10 PM BST
Never saw any ref to your Daughter. Must have missed it. Don't know why u get so upset about it anyways on a public forum!
Report Ozymandius August 22, 2014 1:10 PM BST
well, obvioulsy Wonks didn't coin the phrase, that required imagination and wit.  It was a HitchcOckian reference from Borneo.
Report freddiek August 22, 2014 1:15 PM BST
Ozy let me give u a piece of advice. Theres no point spending time on these forums if its not profitable. and your slanging matches with various forumites will detract from your ability to make a buck on here.

unless the slagging is the main reason why you are here in the first place.
Report Ozymandius August 22, 2014 1:22 PM BST
I enjoy the insights of fascinating characters like yourself, FreddieK.

Frankly, I would be astounded if you showed a profit one here.  But who knows.
Report kingrat August 22, 2014 2:07 PM BST
LaughLaughLaughLaugh

thats all i can say about this thread.
Report tony57 August 22, 2014 2:13 PM BST
I understand more than most about references to ones family..especially from people who do not have a clue who or what they are..its very hurtful..and not necessary, to me its below the belt..i have every sympathy for wr..people make this assumption and it has no basis in fact..but is doing its job of incitement...also oz obviously does not like the reference to his mother...tbf to wr..he has said many times not to mention family in disagreements..but has obviously had enough...can I not ask both to agree to end this ....disagree without the family reference....no blame attached to either from now...and I ask others who make reference to wr daughter to stop....as ive said it has no basis in fact..and is not at all funny ...Wildman makes a fair point imo.wr gets out and enjoys himself...
Report Ozymandius August 22, 2014 2:19 PM BST
He seems fairly broken this time, Tony, hopefully he will see sense and stop antagonising.  It's not working for him.  My jibes are 100& retalitory and will remain so, which leaves the ball firmly in his court.  Whether he is bright enough to grasp that fact is anyone's guess.
Report paulie wallnuts August 22, 2014 3:34 PM BST
The wonks is obviously very rattled......but to my eyes he has nobody to blame but himself.....he puts far too much personal information out there in the first place.....too much ammunition for people to take the pisss out of the fella......
Why feel thee need to tell all on sundry about what goes on in his life.....nobody gives a fukk if he had 50 daughters and 70 sons....with half a dozen wives thrown in for good measure......nobody cares if he goes playing golf or goes racing or goes walking on dollymount strand....one day he told us he was having a shower.....ffs.....its facebook this man should be on .......
Report workrider August 22, 2014 3:37 PM BST
MAD PAULIE , STRANGE , YOU SEEM TO POP UP EVERYTIME NORMAN IS SPOKEN ABOUT ...A little like our man WILLIE...
Report tony57 August 22, 2014 3:46 PM BST
paulie ..that's very simplistic..wr has mentioned his family rarely and only innocently?..to basically say its his fault people are using that against him is unfair...just because some are very guarded about some things ...does not mean all are?..i understand what you mean as WE all must be careful about what is said...but wr is a genuine and good fella...and is innocently talking out loud..we have all done it..
Report paulie wallnuts August 22, 2014 3:47 PM BST
Well wonks if you want me to tell you what side I'm on its ozy's....and firmly for that matter.....I enjoy his posts and find him amusing and clever.....I also find what you post amusing but its in a totally different way entirely.....
Report workrider August 22, 2014 3:55 PM BST
Mad Paulie , I've NO PROBLEM WITH THAT , each to his own , the vile creep is a cry baby in real terms , likes nothing but to have a go at people , had a pop at someone elses family recently on here as well , so less of the holier than thou , I find you amusing and clever at times , but a little or sometimes even a lot , insane ..
Report paulie wallnuts August 22, 2014 4:24 PM BST
I have no problem with anybody here except one ......and that's the gobshee.....no way am I standing for him no matter what happens....but im not on here to make friends anyway.....so if people dislike me well that wont bother me one iota....
I think myself wonks you are a fraction sensitive about things......nobody knows your kids on here so why  should you take umbrage if they are mocked......when maybe somebody like myself says to you that the Iranian is courting your daughter.....you should really realise that I don't know your daughter or the sky above her.....and also that the Iranian doesn't exist.....
Report workrider August 22, 2014 4:55 PM BST
I know that , but Normans graphic description below , leaves very little to the imagination , now if you had a Daughter you'd be offended by such a suggestion , as it goes beyond a joke , and is designed to belittle , rather than amuse...
Report workrider August 22, 2014 6:50 PM BST
Another thing Mad Paulie , the creep says his mother died in a car crash , he told us he was a member of a Famous Irish rugby family , now if your family were That famous surely there would be a write up somewhere about it ..Try Google that , not a dickie bird about ANY Irish rugby players wife dying in a car crash , the guy's a psycho....Probably upstairs now checking the shower...
Report Ozymandius August 22, 2014 6:56 PM BST
^ Obsessed Laugh  And he calls me a psycho!

Listen Wonks, if you get some WD40 on that headboard, maybe you can resume your normal sleepig patterns.  Keep on like this and we will be sending for the men with the white coats (again).
Report kingrat August 22, 2014 9:00 PM BST
i am appalled!
the forum has reached an all time low.
i have visions of these 2 gentlemen arming themselves with slash hooks.Shocked
Report Ozymandius August 23, 2014 10:36 AM BST
I wonder what side of the bed Wonks will fall out of this morning.

lets hope he has got all the 'Yo Mamma' nonsense out of his system and has refound some mental equilibrium.  His descent into madness in the last few days has worried me, if I am honest.

Have you tried breathing exercises or meditation, Wonks?
Report Ozymandius August 23, 2014 11:09 AM BST
Still seething and out of control it seems.

Pull yourself together man, you are embarrassing yourself.
Report Ozymandius August 23, 2014 11:33 AM BST
Would you turn into the Incredible Hulk Laugh?
Report workrider August 23, 2014 11:38 AM BST
Much more serious than that mate , be careful be very careful , end of mr nice guy ...Piss off and do some more exercises , like try put on your own jocks for a change and give your Mammy a break...
Report Ozymandius August 23, 2014 11:45 AM BST
You are scaring me now, Wonks.

You are very threatening for a dwarf. Laugh

Regards to your daughter, no surprise she grew up preferring 'bigger' and hairier men.
Report workrider August 23, 2014 11:56 AM BST
A little like your good MAMMY  so , word on the street is your MAMMY didn't give a damn what sort they were , so long as they PERFORMED ....Laugh
Report callitasucit August 23, 2014 12:02 PM BST
I've never read such sh*te in all my life.
Report tobywong. August 23, 2014 12:24 PM BST
absolutely callit , the sledging is pathetic !
Report Ozymandius August 27, 2014 4:05 PM BST
0/10
Report workrider August 27, 2014 4:05 PM BST
Well ?
Report workrider August 27, 2014 4:12 PM BST
Well lad did I ...Go ask her there's a bright boy..
Report Ozymandius August 27, 2014 4:15 PM BST
You paid money to sleep with a dead woman Grin

I've heard some limited banter in my time but this is reaching new low depths. Cry
Report Bigwillystyle August 27, 2014 4:25 PM BST
Wonky its getting quite sad now.  Your attempt at humor is woeful.  Oz and Paulie can pull it off but you are out of your league!

Stick to talking about horses FFS.
Report Bigwillystyle August 27, 2014 4:27 PM BST
You were calling his mother all sorts the last night and telling us how many men she was with and now you are telling us you were with her aswell.  No morals Wonky.  Your poor family is all i can say if that is the way you behave!
Report workrider August 27, 2014 4:50 PM BST
Again he arrives unheralded , Willy , ah sure why am I not surprised , not a word about his attack on my Daughter , yet straight to the defense of the cripple ..One and the same is my guess...
Report workrider August 27, 2014 4:56 PM BST
Shes no more dead than you are you gobshyte , more  of your attention seeking , like your 50,000 bets , your European company , your Internationally capped  rugby family etc etc , as I said before Walter  Mitty is only in the ha'penny place compare to your deranged mind ...
Report Bigwillystyle August 27, 2014 5:07 PM BST
I can assure you Wonky i do not know anyone on here personally.  I enjoy reading the 'banter' and love taking the pi ss out of you.  Now start talking more about horses.
Report Ozymandius August 27, 2014 5:15 PM BST
its the standard paranoid reaction of those with limited intelligence on here.

If X agrees with Y and I don't agree with their collective opinion or it damns me, then the only possible explanation is that X is Y.
Report workrider August 27, 2014 5:16 PM BST
Well why do you always defend that lunatic , amazingly you NEVER see his attacks on my Daughter , look at the other thread he just tried to ruin with his usual shyte , a perfectly good tread turned into a baseless drivel ridden debacle ..The guy needs help , ruining tread after thread , maybe you should have a Word in his ear , try the next room...
Report Ozymandius August 27, 2014 5:18 PM BST
I think he has explained that at 16.25 above, Wonks.
Report workrider August 27, 2014 5:22 PM BST
Norman , go dress up your ma  , callers will be coming shortly , I have to say she worked hard to get you into college , mostly on her back...Laugh
Report Ozymandius August 27, 2014 5:25 PM BST
And as regards me ruining threads, every time you choose to introduce 'Norman' to the thread, I will mention, in passing, Mo' rattling his hairy tatties against your beloved's dirtbox five times a day facing Mecca in praise of Allah & Shamrock Rovers.

Capiche?  It starts when you start it.
Report Ozymandius August 27, 2014 5:27 PM BST
The lads down your local reckon she looks good in a burkha anyway.

She will see the back of Mo's hand if she takes it off anyway so you might as well get used to it.
Report slickster August 27, 2014 5:41 PM BST
This really is very very poor behaviour wonks. You are 63 going on 3.... Terrible incinuations here, terrible...
Report workrider August 27, 2014 5:46 PM BST
Ah another member arrives , you couldn't make it up , and all they want to do is defend the guy who started it all ...Amazing , de river Nile awaits Thick...
Report Ozymandius August 27, 2014 5:55 PM BST
Throw in the towel Wonks, the forum has spoken in my favour.
Report workrider August 27, 2014 6:07 PM BST
Once your ego is been massaged you are as happy as a pig in shyte , you need it like a drug , sadly your motley crew are of similar vein ..A wordsmith with nothing to say ...
Report Ozymandius August 27, 2014 6:12 PM BST
Time to move on now, Wonks.  If you can.
Report workrider August 27, 2014 6:16 PM BST
Norman , try a little humility , you'd be surprised what can happen to the ego ...You are more to be pitied than lauded...
Report kingrat August 28, 2014 10:36 PM BST
the rumble on the irish forum!

BASIL FAWLTY    V   LORD SNOOTY

any1 want to price this up?Laugh
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com