Forums

Irish Sports

There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
rubyisgodinthesaddle
16 Jul 14 21:52
| Topic/replies: 4,564 | Blogger: rubyisgodinthesaddle's blog
2 Horses for Aidan O Brien.

If names mean something as we as always led to believe. I eat my hat if one of these don't run as a single figure price in a Group 1 in there career.

Ol Man River for me will win the racing post Laugh

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 1 of 4  •  Previous 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 128
By:
CheltenhamRoar
When: 16 Jul 14 22:27
John F kennedy would have to be decent surely
By:
DeargDubh
When: 17 Jul 14 22:04
Who actually names these horses?
By:
neill d
When: 17 Jul 14 22:19
Sue Magnier.
By:
mitch leary
When: 17 Jul 14 22:35
In fairness it doesn't take a lot of imagination to name horses like that.
By:
CheltenhamRoar
When: 25 Jul 14 14:51
Terrible name to give an average horse Laugh
By:
rubyisgodinthesaddle
When: 10 Aug 14 14:19
Good price at even money for JFK.
By:
kavvie
When: 10 Aug 14 14:38
average?!!?..g1 horse
By:
rubyisgodinthesaddle
When: 10 Aug 14 14:45
Form an orderly queue behind me to collect at 11/8Cool
By:
frank60
When: 10 Aug 14 15:02
Looked a different beast today,
By:
callitasucit
When: 10 Aug 14 15:53
Most of APOBs do look different beasts after debut these days. Gone is the day when they were wound up like rubber bands for debut. This lad looks special.
By:
rubyisgodinthesaddle
When: 31 Aug 14 10:35
Hefty wager on Ol Man River.

Usually I would stay well clear on debut for Ballydoyle....but to hell with it!!!.
By:
rubyisgodinthesaddle
When: 31 Aug 14 14:13
Nice one AidanLaughCool
By:
Kelly
When: 01 Sep 14 13:29
Nice introduction .  They do have good names the public identify with .  Well done Sue .
By:
rubyisgodinthesaddle
When: 28 Sep 14 16:25
ExcitedExcited

EASY PEASY
By:
kingrat
When: 28 Sep 14 22:44
yawn!!!!!!!!!!!!
By:
rubyisgodinthesaddle
When: 06 Apr 15 17:25
Lovely weather today, I wonder did these fine strapping colts get out on the Ballydoyle gallops this morning.

Those muscles will start to get tighter over the next few weeks and we will see what the dream is?
By:
frank60
When: 06 Apr 15 17:33
Both should have a nice season ahead Ruby, its hard to know how good they are but we will know soon  enough.
By:
roadrunner46
When: 06 Apr 15 18:53
backed both of these and one or two other o brien derby prospects. £2k payout on JFK, if i get the europa league winner as well, have the first 3/4 in the betting for that, only exception is wolfsberg. could be
a good day with champions league final on the same dayLaugh
By:
rubyisgodinthesaddle
When: 06 Apr 15 23:25
Looks like both are going to head for Derby Trials.

The way some of O Briens have run this season they look to be a well off peak fitness right now. Such is the depth in the stable this year where they have 4 of the top 5 in the Derby betting it really isn't a case if they will win the Derby with these horses its whether they will become superstars.

Very surprised that JFK doesn't run in the 2000 Guineas. It would be a perfect prep for the Derby but obviously he is miles behind where he needs to be for this early in this season.

Watch with bated breath
By:
CheltenhamRoar
When: 12 Apr 15 15:54
Shocked
By:
pa lapsy
When: 12 Apr 15 15:57
That was chronic ,it was beat a very long way out.
By:
neill d
When: 12 Apr 15 16:02
Dubai Carnival 2017 it is thenGrin
By:
CheltenhamRoar
When: 12 Apr 15 16:05
patently unfit.
By:
Catch Me ifyoucan
When: 12 Apr 15 16:24
No DERBY dream then ? bubble burst ?
By:
CheltenhamRoar
When: 12 Apr 15 16:51
Beaten too far and too early for that to be anywhere near his true ability,Next time out will tell all.
By:
Catch Me ifyoucan
When: 12 Apr 15 16:55
Out to 10's for the Derby.....have him backed in all sorts of accums Devil
By:
callitasucit
When: 12 Apr 15 17:07
Looked like a bit of a knackar though Chelt. Maybe an underlying problem, but I certainly wouldn't be taking tens or anything like it as thing stand.
By:
CheltenhamRoar
When: 12 Apr 15 17:09
Ballydoyle have previous with this sort of thing though callit.
By:
pa lapsy
When: 12 Apr 15 17:16
Spot on CR,it happened a few times last year, my own view if it was so unfit it shouldn't be allowed run,the horse is certainly not running on it's merits,action should be taken against AOB for using the racecourse as a training ground but of course that won't happen. Fair to say an awful lot of trainers leave a bit to "work on" but that is a different level.
By:
callitasucit
When: 12 Apr 15 17:39
He was mulish at the stalls as well though. That was 3 stone from Derby winning form. Lot of guess work involved to be backing it at tens now.
By:
roadrunner46
When: 12 Apr 15 17:48
wouldnt throw any more money on that donkey, already been beaten twice now. doesnt seem to be the best one
at ballydolye judged on todays performance. will be happy if it does win, very sceptical about its chances now.
By:
workrider
When: 12 Apr 15 19:05
Will come on a lot for the run , looked babyish to me ,a very plain looking individual , certainly wouldn't win a good lookers comp ...As has alread been said , using the racecourse as a trial and nothing will be said about it...
By:
dj876
When: 12 Apr 15 19:21
Greaser would have been in his element today.

I seem to recall a similar incident last year and one of our modest forumites apologised on behalf of Ireland on the HR forum.
By:
workrider
When: 12 Apr 15 19:25
Did you perchance apologise to Ruby which is more to the point ?
By:
dj876
When: 12 Apr 15 19:34
How is that more to the point on a thread discussing AOB using the racecourse as a training ground?

I apologise on behalf of Irish racing...........who do you think you are at all??

Nearly as bad as the time you opposed the fav because he was by war front and you guessed it your selection was by the same sire,only you are capable of that.
By:
The Gotchee
When: 12 Apr 15 19:53
I seem to remember dj876 putting up a 1/10 shot that was badly beaten......... At least workrider was right about the War Front.
By:
dj876
When: 12 Apr 15 19:55
Another sh1t for brains enters the discussion,love to hear the name of that 1/10 horse Gotchee ?
By:
workrider
When: 12 Apr 15 19:55
You really show yourself up mate , time after time you just gripe  , you have nothing to offer only sarcasim , thing is mate I KNOW who I am whereas you don't , you discredited a great Irish jockey , then tried to blame someone else as usual ..It was kind of you to post those 1/5 shots that got beat though , you related to a tipster call Rix by any chance ?..Did you advise people not to buy their homes recently to put their money into stocks , that yield little or no return ..Amazing ...
By:
dj876
When: 12 Apr 15 19:58
Name the 1/5 shot?

Not what I advised at all but since you're illiterate that's what you interpreted.

Impossible to have a discussion with brain dead imbeciles who have never done a days work in their lives.
Page 1 of 4  •  Previous 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com