Forums

Irish Sports

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
kingrat
27 Mar 14 20:29
| Topic/replies: 8,558 | Blogger: kingrat's blog
i think we have got a ball game.so this will be the official thread.

kick off      sat 29th mar 2014

rules       

1.  7 selections  per week.

2.   competition ends last day of punchestown.

3.  loser departs the irish forum for good.

now lets keep it country folks!Laugh

cheers and gl.Wink
Pause Switch to Standard View old pa v kingrat(the cincinnati kid)!!
Show More
Report tony57 May 2, 2014 6:53 PM BST
whats that song..goodbyeeee goodbyeeeee theres a little taer in me eyeeeeee!lol
Report kingrat May 2, 2014 7:18 PM BST
vilat plot  19.45 punch  11-1
Report pa lapsy May 2, 2014 7:24 PM BST
Sel 6 Edmaaj 7.50 Ban @ 6/4
Report kingrat May 2, 2014 7:55 PM BST
bindon mill  8.00n font
Report tony57 May 2, 2014 7:55 PM BST
that's it..over..pa the winner....?
Report tony57 May 2, 2014 7:57 PM BST
it says the end of punchy?
Report kavvie May 2, 2014 7:57 PM BST
one last race before trap door pulled on the rat!!
Report pa lapsy May 2, 2014 7:58 PM BST
7 sel Puisque de pars 8.00F
Report tony57 May 2, 2014 8:00 PM BST
pa even if his pick wins..he has not got enough has he?
Report tony57 May 2, 2014 8:03 PM BST
my scores says rat needs a 16/1 winner to be allsquare?
Report kavvie May 2, 2014 8:04 PM BST
he was never gonna win it..bye rat!
Report Rocketfingers May 2, 2014 8:04 PM BST
I think the whole thing with the BOG argument would give King the license needed to get out of this and keep his dignity firmly intact as well and continue to be one of the best posters on this forum.
Report tony57 May 2, 2014 8:05 PM BST
ha ha ha**** off...tara...pa..we are not worthy..you are the man!
Report Ozymandius May 2, 2014 8:05 PM BST
Laugh
Report Ozymandius May 2, 2014 8:06 PM BST
This may be the greatest moment of Give it Large Tony's life Laugh
Report tony57 May 2, 2014 8:07 PM BST
weres the cincinatti boy?..mug punter!Laugh
Report Rocketfingers May 2, 2014 8:07 PM BST
Laugh
Report gutfeeling May 2, 2014 8:09 PM BST
WD pa, Solid work and deserved the win.
Unlucky KR, Couple of nice winners but wasn't enough.
Report Ozymandius May 2, 2014 8:09 PM BST
leinster vs Ulster in danger of boiling over..yellow and red cards galore
Report Ozymandius May 2, 2014 8:11 PM BST
yes, Congrats Pa, well played.

You laid up on a few par 3's on the back nine but I would expect no less of a cute Cork hoor.

Well Done.
Report tony57 May 2, 2014 8:12 PM BST
hang on...im told rat has 1 more to go?..he needs 14/1 to draw..anybigger he wins....
Report Ozymandius May 2, 2014 8:13 PM BST
FFS Tony..you were on scoreboard duty and declared the contest over
Report Ozymandius May 2, 2014 8:14 PM BST
The lesson here is clear...never ever ever trust a Scouser with a position of responsibility.
Report gutfeeling May 2, 2014 8:15 PM BST
Surely a winner of a 3m novices hunter chase can't be found with a pin...Or can it.
Report Ozymandius May 2, 2014 8:16 PM BST
Borneo constantly make a balls of the tallying but he is nearly 70...what is Scouse 'Give it large' Tony's excuse....cannot count I suspect!
Report whosaidwhat May 2, 2014 8:17 PM BST
obviously Ozymandius ( sic ) fell for Tony's ruseGrin and taught de compo was over
Report Ozymandius May 2, 2014 8:17 PM BST
6 required off the final ball.  Sir Garfield Sobers at the crease....
Report tony57 May 2, 2014 8:17 PM BST
he only has 4 choices gut feeling..he knows its only one he can pick process of elimination?
Report Ozymandius May 2, 2014 8:18 PM BST
I'm sensing a stewards enquiry here

Scouse Tony called the contest over...incorrectly...now The Rat has gone  to the pub.

Not convinced the result stands.
Report Tolmi May 2, 2014 8:19 PM BST
I suppose Best Served Cold would be an appropriate last selection!
Report Ozymandius May 2, 2014 8:19 PM BST
Be brilliant if it came down to a Scouse Tony administrative error.
Report tony57 May 2, 2014 8:20 PM BST
got to say its exciting?..come on rat..which one is it?
Report pa lapsy May 2, 2014 8:20 PM BST
More dirty tricks,he knows full well.
Report Ozymandius May 2, 2014 8:21 PM BST
He's left...u told him it was over you muppet.
Report whosaidwhat May 2, 2014 8:22 PM BST
presumably Kingrat is unable to count to seven , so
Report Ozymandius May 2, 2014 8:23 PM BST
well Scouse Tony certainly can't..he declared the contest over.
Report tony57 May 2, 2014 8:23 PM BST
if he does not put up he forfeits ..
Report Ozymandius May 2, 2014 8:23 PM BST
...in error....
Report Ozymandius May 2, 2014 8:24 PM BST
amateur error letting a thick Scouser work the scoreboard...PA you should have been manning it.
Report Rocketfingers May 2, 2014 8:24 PM BST
I am a referee and because i am now declaring the competition null and void because of what scouse Tony done.
Report Ozymandius May 2, 2014 8:26 PM BST
Rock, can you raise Ratser on the phone, I suspect he has headed to the pub?
Report tony57 May 2, 2014 8:28 PM BST
its all over..pa is the winner with a 14 point difference..rat did not put up his last pick whitch means he forfits that pick and he loses anyway...bye..cinctwatty kid......
Report Ozymandius May 2, 2014 8:29 PM BST
He hasn't been given a fair tilt here.

Scouse Tony is not even an Offician Ref (for good reason)..why  is he declaring the contest over prematurely?
Report pa lapsy May 2, 2014 8:33 PM BST
Where did he declare it was over?
Report Ozymandius May 2, 2014 8:36 PM BST
ouch...a 16/1 winner in the last....Temple Grandin.....one of two Ratser would have gnoe for...and would have won the comp Shocked
Report pa lapsy May 2, 2014 8:37 PM BST
Where it Tony declare it was over?
Report Ozymandius May 2, 2014 8:38 PM BST
look at 20.12 when the awful truth dawns that he has called it prematurely
Report tony57 May 2, 2014 8:41 PM BST
im sorry I carnt read whats going on..pa wins..
Report Ozymandius May 2, 2014 8:42 PM BST
LaughCool
Report tony57 May 2, 2014 8:44 PM BST
why has rat not come on a graced us with his GOODBYE speech?..were waiting rat...
Report Rocketfingers May 2, 2014 8:44 PM BST
Tony acting guilty over the whole thing is a give away.

Final result contest null and void.
Report tony57 May 2, 2014 8:45 PM BST
I see we have rats friends coming on and saying there good byes..very nice...byeeeee,,,,
Report Ozymandius May 2, 2014 8:46 PM BST
Biggest slip up since Steve G bottled The Premiership!

Never ever trust a Scouser under pressure, especially a 'Give it large' type.
Report pa lapsy May 2, 2014 8:48 PM BST
Not good enough,try again. He said nothing previous to that that would declare it over, a sorry involvement i ever made on this thread as dealing with pure scum such as yourself Ozy. Whosaidwhat is right he knew exactly what he had left and knew he was left with an impossible hunters through his own fault as trying to be too clever,as for rocketfingers comments after well, a referee??? a pure and utter disgrace as a human being is all he showed himself up to be.
Have it your own way but making Tony a scrapegoat is sick.
Report tony57 May 2, 2014 8:49 PM BST
I must say its a bad show rat not having the grace to congratulate pa on a wonderful victory?..and not coming on to wish his friends a goodbye..well I think that's very ungrateful of him..they have given him loyal support..the least he could do is say goodbyeeeeeee...well im off..congratulations pa..YOU THE MAN...
Report Ozymandius May 2, 2014 8:52 PM BST
Pa, I had even offered up my sincerest congratulations on your win, based on Scouse 'give it large' Tony's say so.

And if a horse priced less than 16/1 had won the last.....those congrats would have stood....now, however.....there is genuine room for doubt.
Report Rocketfingers May 2, 2014 8:55 PM BST
Pa and King thread made if you want to run the contest again, this will teach Tony not to go on the internet when unsupervised what he done was so stupid it is beyond words !
Report Ozymandius May 2, 2014 8:55 PM BST
Far from an impossible Hunters...his pick was down to one out of a couple of adequately priced horses....one from 3 to be fair.
Report Ozymandius May 2, 2014 8:58 PM BST
I wouldn't mind but The Rat specifically asked for Scouse Tony to  be removed from the fray earlier this evening.

He knows a wrong 'un when he sees one....reminiscent of when someone rubbed something on Sonny Liston's gloves to blind Ali.  The Rat wanted Scouse Tony away from this thread because he feared such shenanigans.
Report Ozymandius May 2, 2014 9:00 PM BST
kingrat 02 May 14 18:30

step a side scouse tony
Report workrider May 2, 2014 9:42 PM BST
Tony was not or ever has been a referee on this thread , and what he says makes not one iota of difference to the result , even Ratty has the good grace to acknowledge that , unlike the two other clowns ....VIVA LA PA.....
Report whosaidwhat May 2, 2014 11:50 PM BST
No less a person than the esteemed Kingrat averred  , in the opening to this thread :

"i think we have got a ball game.so this will be the official thread."

Since the aforementioned only posted 5 selections on the "official thread" for this week , I do believe any fair and right-minded individual would conclude that said esteemed individual has forfeited the contest and so I declare Pa Lapsy the winner .

The baleful mien of the unfortunate Kingrat can only be imagined.
Report workrider May 3, 2014 10:02 AM BST
Whosaidwhat , that's it in a nutshell , over and done ...
Report tony57 May 3, 2014 12:59 PM BST
wellsaid..but we now want to know weres the £1000 owed to KAVIE?..i think he knows he has no chance of getting it..but that's for rat to sort?..the fool who is asking were is rat....he lost the comp..so in his own words...I WILL LEAVE THE IRISH FORUM FOREVER?...byeeeeeeeeeLaugh
Report wildmanfromborneo May 5, 2014 11:10 PM BST
What were the final scores ?
Report pa lapsy May 6, 2014 10:40 AM BST
Fairly sure it finished up;

Pa Lapsy + 11.93
Kingrat  - 1.5
Report Ozymandius May 6, 2014 11:05 AM BST
You forgot the asterix on The Rat's score.

The ghost of Temple Grandin comes whispering to mind. 16/1.  Do the math!
Report wildmanfromborneo May 6, 2014 11:11 AM BST
Ozymandius was on this thread expressing embarrassment at what he perceived at the low standard,yet the standard was stunningly high.

It was a Pa Lapsy master class.

A profit of 11.93 is great at the best of times but bearing in mind Pa Lapsy was playing to beat his solitary opponent not maximise his profit its sensational.

The downside for Pa Lapsy is he showed his hand,plenty will now piggyback on his selections but will also probably try to Arb on his prices.
Report pa lapsy May 6, 2014 11:13 AM BST
Haha you conveniently failed to mention that Temple Grandin was a newcomer and had no form whereas the other 2 16/1 had relatively decent form.
Rope a dope.
Report Ozymandius May 6, 2014 11:14 AM BST
It came down to one lucky stab at 11/1 ish...otherwise he was in negative figures, as he was for much of the comp.

Hardly a masterclass.

Would have been beaten imo if The Rat had taken his final selection.
Report Ozymandius May 6, 2014 11:15 AM BST
The Rat consistently picks beasts first time out after a break Wink
Report pa lapsy May 6, 2014 11:17 AM BST
Well that was him fecked so as no break with that beast,he just never ran before.
Report Ozymandius May 6, 2014 11:20 AM BST
Could be anything..that would have been the logic, Pa, right up The Rat's street.  A showman to the last.

I would have lobbied for you not to leave btw.
Report wildmanfromborneo May 6, 2014 11:21 AM BST
Hardly a lucky stab,was doing enough just to win when Kingrat nailed a 9/1 and 7/1 winner in quick succession,this kind of stirred him out of his slumber,result an 11/1 winner.

I always got the impression Pa Lapsy was toying with the lot of ye.
Report Ozymandius May 6, 2014 11:24 AM BST
My arse, he was all out....crawled over the line with a series of odds on shots...his innate conservatism damn nearly came back to haunt him.
Report pa lapsy May 6, 2014 11:28 AM BST
Scores don't lie Ozy,it wasn't too bad, in contrast for a fella that had all "the moves" that score was very average, all it did was get rid of the brains behind your operation.
Report wildmanfromborneo May 6, 2014 11:29 AM BST
You still don't get it,he was just doing enough to win.

The one and only time he came off the bridle was when Kingrat had the back to back big priced winners and his response was immediate and Frankel like.
Report Ozymandius May 6, 2014 11:34 AM BST
Aye....one lucky 11/1 shot....that's all it came down to, we all know it Laugh

Plus of course, The Rat being denied his final shot at victory.
Report wildmanfromborneo May 6, 2014 11:36 AM BST
The last 11/1 winner I had was ridden by Morny Wing.
Report Ozymandius May 6, 2014 11:39 AM BST
Had a 33/1 shot come in a week or two ago....Liv 0 Chels 2...wouldn't normally back correct score but Lads had an Offer..money back if a draw...too good to refuse.

I'll bear you in mind, Borneo, and try and help you rattle home a decent odds shot Wink
Report Ozymandius May 6, 2014 11:40 AM BST
My 3rd 33/1 in the last 6 months (ish) as a matter of fact.  Rui Costa and Leigh Halfpenny being the other two.
Report wildmanfromborneo May 6, 2014 11:44 AM BST
Sadly the bookies I bet with require the bet to be struck before the event.

Dorothy Paget would have been perfect for you,the wealth of King Croesus and a night owl so much so William Hill let her strike bets on that days racing hours after the event.
Report Ozymandius May 6, 2014 11:48 AM BST
The last two documented on here before the event; Man Utd forum and Rugby forums respectively...all there in black and white, Borneo, as u well know.

Perhaps u and me should go head to head in the Daddy of all Comps...perhaps the forthcoming  Football World Cup...with the loser leaving the forum?
Report Ozymandius May 6, 2014 11:50 AM BST
away for the day now, let me know if u r willing to step up to the plate and I will respond later this evening.
Report Rocketfingers May 6, 2014 11:53 AM BST
Pa is a scum bag of the highest level condoning wildman's thread about using the murder and abduction of a woman in 1972 by the IRA as bait for a laugh.

I would love to have €500 euro on Pa having at least 1 bet every day and not making the level of profit he made in this contest under the same time frame and using SP results. Of course the easy put down he will use to get out of it is he will never see the money so he will never take it but Pa we can come to asome agreement i'm sure with your big mouth.

Now i'm off to the beach for the day to sun myself i'll have a laugh at your answer when i come back Cool
Report wildmanfromborneo May 6, 2014 11:58 AM BST
It would hardly be " the daddy of all comps" when our star man has already played and hosed up.

We have been through this a fair few times and you ducked them all,also judging by your performances on the last competition ye are untrustworthy up to every lodging house trick.
Report pa lapsy May 6, 2014 11:59 AM BST
Your English is shocking in your first sentence, don't think you know what you mean yourself by putting that in print,given your low attention span no surprise.I never said a word on it.
How did the 3 major wagers that were conducted on this thread go(page 8)? Are the kids going to Disney?
Report tony57 May 6, 2014 12:02 PM BST
Laughpa..how could you?
Report pa lapsy May 6, 2014 12:07 PM BST
Its a fair question TonyCool, though not liked by him,hopefully we will get to the crux of the matter with them shortly.
Report BigRob1 May 6, 2014 12:18 PM BST
Not sure if this link will work

https://www.google.ie/search?q=kids+crying+in+airport&source=lnms&tbm=isch&s...
Report Ozymandius May 6, 2014 5:34 PM BST
that's a 'no' then, Borneo, , I take it, I knew you wouldn't have the cojones.

don't say I never gave you the opportunity to take me on Cool
Report richters May 6, 2014 5:43 PM BST
ozy instead of getting barred for claiming an innocent man to be a murderer i suspect sweatfair will reward you for your 24/7/12/365 dedication to trolling.....your muvva wood be so proud that her finances have reached such a pinnale.....well dunne ewe......
Report tony57 May 6, 2014 5:49 PM BST
Laughas always rich gets to the hart of the matter!
Report richters May 6, 2014 5:52 PM BST
that should be pinnacle with a sea by the way.....
Report Ozymandius May 6, 2014 5:55 PM BST
All we need is an inane smiley from Slow Eddie and we have the Betfair Ireland University Challenge Team assembled.

Tony..Liverpool Polytechnic..reading Criminology
Dickie....University of Life...reading Sectarian Studies and Advanced Spelling
Slow Eddie...National Stud.....reading Stable Hygiene and Mucking Out Studies

fingers on the buzzers please.....
Report Rocketfingers May 6, 2014 5:58 PM BST
Bravo Ozy Bravo
Report tony57 May 6, 2014 6:01 PM BST
oooooohh, smell that...oh I knew it..scumfingers is around...Sad
Report richters May 6, 2014 6:04 PM BST
your muvva wood turn in her grave if she seen ye.......and your antics......but your dedication to trolling should be admired.....after as many beatings you have recieved,many a man would of left......ohh hold on you did for 5 days before the withdrawal symptoms kicked inn.......SAD SAD SP ASTIC,,,,any word from the longford won?
Report pa lapsy July 7, 2014 4:35 PM BST
Read no 3 there that you wrote yourself in the opening paragraph in the first post.
Report tony57 July 8, 2014 12:14 PM BST
what do you expect pa?? no shame....I will ignore his posts I hope everyone else does..he,ll get the message..but im starting to think rich was right about the 3 of them being the same person?..or 2 of them..trolls..betfair should stop him posting..
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com