Forums

Irish Sports

There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
kingrat
25 Feb 14 21:50
| Topic/replies: 3,936 | Blogger: kingrat's blog
standby gentlemen!

the cincinnati kid will be putting up a few selections for the lads and his followers and hanger ons like dickie and dad's army and of course the forum's drunk,sil!

cheers and gl.Wink

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 1 of 3  •  Previous 1 | 2 | 3 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 83
By:
soldieroffortune
When: 25 Feb 14 22:52
Thanks kingrat, looking forward to laying all of these so please fire away! Laugh
By:
kingrat
When: 25 Feb 14 23:08
^^^a relation of the forum's reformed drunk, wonky!no doubt.ShockedShockedWinkWinkLaughLaugh
By:
soldieroffortune
When: 25 Feb 14 23:11
LaughLaugh

Have a good Cheltenham kingrat, I hope they all come in for you Grin
By:
richters
When: 25 Feb 14 23:33
i await the selections with great anticipation oh great special needs kid.......The human CASH COW........
By:
kingrat
When: 25 Feb 14 23:43
oh be the hokey dickie,did u sign on in mill st today?ShockedShockedWinkWinkLaughLaugh
By:
richters
When: 25 Feb 14 23:48
im in gaillimhe here twatser.....never signed on in my life...get them selections up early will ye because i havent a big pile of time to look through the forum....Ta....
By:
kingrat
When: 25 Feb 14 23:56
did the lads in mill st give u a pull?ShockedShockedWinkWinkLaughLaugh
By:
richters
When: 25 Feb 14 23:57
ease up on the grass oz.......
By:
kingrat
When: 26 Feb 14 00:02
the hard man dickie!LaughLaughLaugh
By:
richters
When: 26 Feb 14 00:04
the SP astic twatser.......
By:
kingrat
When: 26 Feb 14 00:06
yeah,i know yre kind dickie.
By:
pa lapsy
When: 26 Feb 14 11:12
Grate stuff, put up a few names there and a couple of smileys.
By:
workrider
When: 26 Feb 14 11:32
Compo has just released his nap and nb for Cheltenham ...SS and CUE CARD.....Laugh
By:
pa lapsy
When: 26 Feb 14 12:01
Can,t talk there WR first ante post i did in years is gone down the swanee.
Andy Slattery,s piece on Irishracing.com this morning is interesting while hard to blame him for being slightly biased in regards his ex charges really seems to fancy them all the same.
By:
workrider
When: 26 Feb 14 15:56
Pa , Ballycasey has cured me of doing any a/post bets ever again , backed it at all prices down , lo and behold on the DAY of the race its a none runner , by by money Cry..So i fully understand your feelings...
By:
kingrat
When: 26 Feb 14 16:45
^^^ a pair of chumps looking for abit of guidance from the kid,the classic hanger ons behaviour.Laugh
By:
workrider
When: 26 Feb 14 17:25
APT NAME FOR YOU ALRIGHT COMPO ...THE KID......Laugh
By:
workrider
When: 26 Feb 14 17:28
Hey Compo , if by some miracle you do get a few bob at Chelters , will you be taking lover boy with you to Uganda....?
By:
kingrat
When: 26 Feb 14 17:42
calm down wonky,u will give yreself a coronary ya old fart!Laugh
By:
workrider
When: 26 Feb 14 17:50
I'd say you and lover boy will go  a long way alright , keep emptying those bins Compo , where there's  muck there's money they say , will you get the time off or will you be telling the driver to hurry up ....Laugh...Uganda book your flights.....Foggy awaits ...Compo whats it like to be owned .....Laugh
By:
kingrat
When: 26 Feb 14 19:16
wonky has lost it!Laugh
By:
workrider
When: 26 Feb 14 20:41
Hope you don't in Uganda.....Laugh..Owned big time by Foggy....Laugh
By:
pa lapsy
When: 26 Feb 14 20:55
Careful you don,t get speared by any of the indigenous natives over there Ratty Wink.
When are ya goin to put up some names of horses and a few smileys btw.
By:
workrider
When: 26 Feb 14 21:01
Laugh Pa...
By:
Ozymandius
When: 26 Feb 14 21:08
SAGA invites the Slipper Brigade on a Cultural excursion to Uganda.  Highlights to include partaking in the live stoning of a Native Quuuaaaaaayyyrrr.

If interested, please contact Irish tour leader, Wonks, c/o Tallaght. Anyone expressing interest in the excursion will receive a complimentary pair of Slippers (pictured below) by return of post.

By:
pa lapsy
When: 26 Feb 14 21:11
Ozy, why can,t yourself and say the likes of Norris,Temple-Bar go over as part of a delegation and have a big protest in regard civil liberties over there,shure you,re doing feck all else.
By:
kingrat
When: 26 Feb 14 21:21
dont worry chumps,the cincinnati kid will be putting up a few selections but ye have got to be patient.LaughLaughLaugh
By:
workrider
When: 26 Feb 14 21:22
Laugh Pa , guess he'll bring his buddys along , sure to bring back a few more with him , Norris's bike now take on a WHOLE new meaning eh...Laugh
By:
pa lapsy
When: 26 Feb 14 21:27
And why not bring his buddies along WR,the more the merrier isn,t it?  A big parade in the centre of down town Kampala should do the trick with a few banners,better than putting up pictures of slippers on here anyway.
By:
richters
When: 26 Feb 14 21:29
The skins inatti kid again seems to have been hitting the grass hard tonight again......please hurry up and put up these latest guesses as i dont want to miss out on a cheltenham freebie.....Ta twatser.....#HUMANCASHCOW
By:
Ozymandius
When: 26 Feb 14 21:32
Pa, just to reply to your private message, yes, one size fits all and no, sorry, only available in colour as pictured.  And yes, we can post to England, no extra charge.  Act now and you will have them in time for Cheltenham.

By:
workrider
When: 26 Feb 14 21:51
Guess you don't have a need for any kind of shoes eh Foggy , with all the SITTING you do , more like pile cream needed....Laugh
By:
Ozymandius
When: 26 Feb 14 21:53
I am on here less often than you are..unless of course you think I am 5 different people, which you probably do!
By:
kingrat
When: 26 Feb 14 21:56
poor old wonky  is doing his nut since he was ousted as a reformed drunk.ShockedShockedWinkWinkLaughLaugh
By:
workrider
When: 26 Feb 14 21:57
Foggy cop on ffs mate , you hold the record for time spent on here , night night , btw , Compo loves ya , I think Cleggy is only now realizing what you are , poor fella , Laugh
By:
richters
When: 26 Feb 14 21:58
good grief......the denials start.....in all honestly ozy when is the last time you left the flat?
By:
kingrat
When: 26 Feb 14 22:02
wonky is out of control!Shockedffs old pa !will u have a word ?Laugh
By:
richters
When: 26 Feb 14 22:06
the skins in atti skid speaks......#kingoftheguessinggypsies(Longord)
By:
kingrat
When: 26 Feb 14 22:12
what did the lads say to u dickie?
Page 1 of 3  •  Previous 1 | 2 | 3 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo