Forums

Irish Sports

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
rubyisgodinthesaddle
20 Oct 13 13:25
| Topic/replies: 7,445 | Blogger: rubyisgodinthesaddle's blog
We are back

Unfortuntely I don't post as often any more but I am hoping some other regular forumites will post on this to keep it rumbling and rolling forward and I keep it going as best I can.

So far this season has been a very successful start and they have loads of new horses I have never even heard of popping all over the place.

Easter Hunt runs and seems very short so he must be quite decent anyways I believe Un Atout is out for the season...typical really from Mullins as I harped on about the past few years but I guess he is still a young horse and no need to rush.

Come on GIGGY
Pause Switch to Standard View Gigginstown Thread 2013/2014
Show More
Report dj876 October 23, 2013 11:12 PM BST
Anyone with an update on Turnandgo.
He beat Captain Cutter by 9 lengths at Punchestown and everything that ran behind cc is winning.Another one today Shahtou Magic along with Kings palce,the skyfarmer etc.
Report rubyisgodinthesaddle October 26, 2013 9:36 AM BST
Who said anything about betting?

Who knows dj...he is with Mullins is info is going to be tight at best.

2 nice winners the other day and a lot out this weekend. Lots of depth.
Report paulie wallnuts October 26, 2013 9:59 AM BST
turnandgo entered in a 2m 6f maiden hurdle next Wednesday at punchestown......along with faugheen......and a few other gig horses......at least hes alive and well.......give wonks a shout to run his eye over him in the ring.......and if he gives ya the go ahead.......he'd look an all in move.......be careful ya don't jump the gun before the paddock judge has given him the thumbs up.......cos if the wonks says no........ya can be sure he wont win.......
Report rubyisgodinthesaddle October 26, 2013 1:40 PM BST
How many horses are in training...there seems to far more this year that I remember previous.
Report rubyisgodinthesaddle October 26, 2013 1:54 PM BST
Hope aircraftsman is okay after that fall...looked to be winded but you can never tell.

He ran well for a big chaser on a tight track such as Wexford...defintely a nice horse going forward such a shame about the fall.Shocked
Report rubyisgodinthesaddle October 26, 2013 2:41 PM BST
Aircraftsman broke his hind leg.

FFS that is just disgusting bad luck. I was also a bit annoyed consider Ruby kinda cut across him before the final flight and he looked decent.

Really annoyed now.......that horse looked to have potential to be a fine chaserCryCryCryCryCryCryCry
Report dj876 October 26, 2013 6:00 PM BST
Thanks Paulie,That Punchestown bumper is working out very well-I think he could be one of the leading staying novice hurdlers,even though he is probably more of a chasing types(won his only point start at Lisronagh on good ground-WPM has stated that he'd prefer some give tho).

I wonder when WPM will start having more UK runners as indicated was the plan-(Cheltehnam Thomas Pink meeting??)
Ruby had a double at Wexford-small change to the cut of the prize money that was available at Aintree/Chepstow etc even tho Nicholls wasn't amongst the winners,ye know what I mean.

I would love to see Sir des Champs being aimed at the King George rather than a possible slog with Bobs Worths in the lexus.
Report rubyisgodinthesaddle October 26, 2013 6:43 PM BST
Mullins is right...such is the talent and relative overhyped english horses in sat races its defo ripe for taking.
Report wildmanfromborneo October 26, 2013 7:11 PM BST
I like Ruby Walsh but agree with the opening poster with regards the last hurdle in Wexford,it was a deliberate manoeuvre.

He has been doing stuff like this for ages,he is a master at edging his horse out and blocking the run of a challenger on the run in.
Report rubyisgodinthesaddle October 27, 2013 3:31 PM GMT
A fine display by Band of Blood there and looks and runs a bit like Last Installment.

Very Wood I thought was poor jumping wise and he will not win top novice races jumping like that. At least he got around safe.

One wonders why they run chasers at Wexford the tightest and ****st track in the country but I guess its better than having them sitting in there boxes. Hopefully Shrapnel will also win in a few minutes.

Plenty of really nice runners tomorrow too!!!Excited
Report BJG October 27, 2013 4:31 PM GMT
Few nice ones out tomorrow for sure!
Report rubyisgodinthesaddle October 28, 2013 4:04 PM GMT
Very disappointed with Akorador the market told us that today was certainly not the day. Pulled hard and looked like he had been just given a day out.

Don Cossack and Rule The World won and its nice to see them back after their injury scares last season especially as Rule The World is World Hurdle bound.

Hopefully they win the bumper at Naas and complete another treble after yesteday.
Report rubyisgodinthesaddle October 30, 2013 11:13 AM GMT
A few running today and tomorrow.

Had big hopes for Si Cetait Vrai as a jumper....lets hope he can make a good start today. I feel he is a grade 2 horse at least over the bigger obstacles.
Report Slabster October 30, 2013 12:43 PM GMT
Empire Of Dirt had a huge reputation before flopping in a bumper, interesting to see how he goes in the first.
Report Ozymandius October 30, 2013 1:18 PM GMT
good shout slabster
Report Slabster October 30, 2013 4:41 PM GMT
Thanks Ozy, do you think I backed him though? Cry

Looks a nice horse.
Report workrider October 30, 2013 5:22 PM GMT
Ruby layed SI , thought he looked in need of the race , a fine stamp of a horse and will come on for the run , one to keep on your side , that was a good race today...
Report rubyisgodinthesaddle November 2, 2013 5:38 PM GMT
What a fantastic performance by Roi Du Mee....I guess a sharp track and a smallish field should have been a optimum conditions but he blitzed them.

So many runners lately I havent even got a chance to keep up.....plenty out tomorrowCool
Report rubyisgodinthesaddle November 2, 2013 7:12 PM GMT
What happened Speed Demon yesterday?
Report rubyisgodinthesaddle November 2, 2013 7:24 PM GMT
First mare I have seen for Giggy called Urticaire a very solid performer in france.
Report rubyisgodinthesaddle November 3, 2013 5:58 PM GMT
2 fantastic performances today!!!

The Game Changer looks like a really nice type for fences.
Report neill d November 3, 2013 8:18 PM GMT
Think they had a mare that ran on the Flat called Leaves You Baby, won a race somewhere.
Report rubyisgodinthesaddle November 5, 2013 10:13 PM GMT
I think Elliott has another!!....not sure what the thinking is other than the fact mares program is fantastic in all 3 countries at the moment.
Report CheltenhamRoar November 6, 2013 1:03 PM GMT
Somethingwonderful went out like a light there after traveling like a nice horse into the home straight
Report rubyisgodinthesaddle November 9, 2013 10:24 AM GMT
Some of the nicer types out today.

WOunded Warrior
Road to Riches
Turnandgo.

Hopefully the Mullins horse wins and wins well as he has potential
Report rubyisgodinthesaddle November 9, 2013 2:16 PM GMT
Turnandgo was disappointing...didnt really quicken and not a great jumper. The Tullow Tank is just a better horse over hurdles I feel.
Great debut by Road to Riches over fences...jumped very well as the majority of Meades do
Report callitasucit November 11, 2013 7:58 PM GMT
Any word on Bright New Dawn, or when he is due out? Beautiful looking beast, has the look of one that will take high rank over fences.
Report rubyisgodinthesaddle November 21, 2013 9:05 PM GMT
No word on Bright New Dawn.

Great display by Trifolium.....Cool
Report Slabster November 21, 2013 10:53 PM GMT
Bright New Dawn entered for Thurles next Thursday in a hurdle race Callit.
Report callitasucit November 21, 2013 11:40 PM GMT
Thanks Slabster. I would be surprised and disappointed if he doesn't jump fences this term.
Report rubyisgodinthesaddle November 27, 2013 12:20 PM GMT
Doesn't look like Bright New Dawn is running altho their is alot of others doing so.
Report rubyisgodinthesaddle November 30, 2013 1:28 PM GMT
Not a great week this week.

Why is Russell not riding that Mare in the 3yr old hurdle...clearly better than Clarclam. In fact the mare is 4/7 to win tomorrow.

Oh wait Russell can never do 10-6. Hopefully that will start the day of nicely for the team.
Report rubyisgodinthesaddle November 30, 2013 1:31 PM GMT
They have bullets to fire in all the Grade's 1's also and I would like the chances of Rule The World.

Looks a okay bumper too
Report rubyisgodinthesaddle December 1, 2013 12:51 PM GMT
That mare for Mullins looks a star.....beautiful mover and jumperCool
Report rubyisgodinthesaddle December 1, 2013 12:53 PM GMT
Would't give up on Very Wood, I think a step up in trip should be the next step. He doesn't have the pace for the 2 miles. Jumping still could improve but I feel he is just going to fast for his liking.
Report rubyisgodinthesaddle December 1, 2013 1:30 PM GMT
A nice Grade 1 for Don Cossack....still hard to make this horse out. He jumps a bit like Sir Des Champs, sticky one minute and exceptional the next. He badly needs 3 miles which is fair enough. He seems to keep finding off the bridle compared to as a Hurdler he found nothing.

Need further evidence before we pass judgement on him. Road to Riches also ran a good race but had to do all the donkey work. He was ridden to best affect from behind, I would like them to try that on his next start in graded company.
Report Santry December 2, 2013 7:58 AM GMT
Very Wood could still be a very decent horse but I would like to see a change of rider. Russell doesnt suit this horse. My jury is still out on Don Cossack as I think the race fell into his lap a little yesterday. Not totally convinced about 3 mile suiting . Time will tell.
Report rubyisgodinthesaddle December 5, 2013 3:52 PM GMT
What was Mullins doing Falling off that horse??

Where was Russell or Ruby?

Awful start again by Mullins with the Gigginstown bumper horses from the previous year. Just keep adding up after Samain,Lovethehigherlaw....getting fed up of this **** tbh.
Report Slabster December 5, 2013 5:33 PM GMT
It was a race for amateur riders Ruby.

What other ones have disappointed? Unic De Bersy should have won with a better ride imo.

Looking forward to seeing Valseur Lido if he runs on Sunday.
Report rubyisgodinthesaddle December 5, 2013 6:15 PM GMT
Thanks for clearing that up Slabster.

Balsnslow...still missing Flash of Genius and Made in Germany aswell as Outlander
Report workrider December 5, 2013 6:25 PM GMT
Ruby , jockey had very little chance of staying on board that , even ruby would have hit the deck ....
Report silvergreaser December 5, 2013 7:06 PM GMT
Ruby did hit the deck on Kalmaan.
Report Slabster December 5, 2013 7:34 PM GMT
Balnaslow was exposed as pretty average over hurdles and has made a decent start to fencing imo.

Flash Of Genius looked very good when he won his bumper, pity he's had problems but hopefully we'll see him soon.

Regardless of today's race Turnandgo looks an out and out stayer - say we'll see him over three miles sooner rather than later.
Report rubyisgodinthesaddle December 5, 2013 7:47 PM GMT
I just want more wins and less 0/UR/F
Report rubyisgodinthesaddle December 7, 2013 11:31 AM GMT
Another day......plenty of runners....hopefully Trifolium will do the business.
Report rubyisgodinthesaddle December 7, 2013 12:52 PM GMT
Good performance by Lieutenant Colonel in second to Mullins hotpot.

Nice performance by Urticaire there.
Report rubyisgodinthesaddle December 8, 2013 1:34 PM GMT
3 seconds yesterday and one winner. Can't believe how well Felix Younger beat Trifolium, I think he is better than that but is not better than Felix Younger.

Good win by the Game Changer and he looks a nice sort. Poor run again from that dog in Mullins yard. Band of Blood ran really well for Fenton team who are in great form.
Report workrider December 8, 2013 4:01 PM GMT
ROUGH JUSTICE WAS FOUND TO BE COUGHING ACCORDING TO THE VET ON COURSE RUBY...
Report rubyisgodinthesaddle December 8, 2013 10:31 PM GMT
He is still a dog Workrider.

Good to see Bright New Dawn win but Sir Des Champs what a horrible fall. I am worried now if that has knocked his confidence. His jumping seems to be getting worse, one wonders is it smart to be campaigning a out and out 3 miler over a shorter trip when he keeps making mistakes. He never did that in novice company, i am perplexed at how he jumping has gone see that dominant display in the Jewson.
Report workrider December 8, 2013 10:41 PM GMT
SDC , made a howler of a mistake at that same fence last year during the festival Ruby , Amazing how little return Gigginstown have got from Mullins , too many big owners in his yard for my liking ...Cant see him getting many more from them either ...I'd say Ruby had a smile on his face that said , I'm the best , talk of Davy not been the blue eyed boy anymore ....
Report rubyisgodinthesaddle December 8, 2013 10:45 PM GMT
They have a few nice horses but we keep saying that with Mullins.

Gigginstown should be shipping more and more to Elliott and Henry De Bromhead I feel. In fairness they are with Elliott.

We will see how the season plays out.
Report workrider December 8, 2013 10:51 PM GMT
Ruby i would be unhappy if i was MOL for my investment ....
Report rubyisgodinthesaddle December 8, 2013 10:56 PM GMT
No doubt Workrider so would I.
Report Arklearkle December 8, 2013 11:31 PM GMT
My understanding was that MOL wanted Gold Cup/Gold Cup type horses. Apart from War of Attrition what happened all the other horses not with WM. Please dont say what about First Lieutenant.
Report rubyisgodinthesaddle December 14, 2013 2:22 PM GMT
Mozolotof looks a good buyCool
Report rubyisgodinthesaddle December 21, 2013 12:51 PM GMT
Valseur Lido ??? how good is he??

For me he needs better ground to be shown at his best, his is a beautiful mover and surprisingly good jumper for a Mullins novice. Be interesting to see where he goes now.

Don Poli next, big wager for me.
Report rubyisgodinthesaddle December 21, 2013 12:59 PM GMT
Measureofmydreams
MilseanMy under the radar horse
Argentino
Report rubyisgodinthesaddle December 21, 2013 12:59 PM GMT
all new Mullins recruits.
Report rubyisgodinthesaddle December 21, 2013 1:17 PM GMT
Don Poli never settled.

Wont give up on him....Carberry the sneaky ride their.
Report rubyisgodinthesaddle December 22, 2013 12:36 PM GMT
Sword of Destiny dead
Report rubyisgodinthesaddle December 28, 2013 2:58 PM GMT
Are these Giggy horse's getting any help from Russell he seems almost passive in the saddle at the moment.
Reminds me a lot of some like Richard Hills in the saddle, if the horse is good enough he will win and if he is not then just accept it.

His arms are nearly vertical down to the reins...looks like Robbie Mc on a steering job on a weld bumper horse in Galway.
Report rubyisgodinthesaddle December 28, 2013 3:06 PM GMT
Russell misses all the of the last 3 fences....fails to inject pace into race.

He has just completely failed to live up to expectations now.
Report workrider December 28, 2013 3:22 PM GMT
Wont be there much longer according to rumors circulating ...
Report rubyisgodinthesaddle December 28, 2013 3:31 PM GMT
Yeah I can see it.

He has looks not bothered or not hungry.

Its pathetic tbh...
Report rubyisgodinthesaddle December 28, 2013 3:33 PM GMT
I tell you something.

Elliott would want to be keeping every Giggy horse he is getting. Great performances in a big meeting again when it counts.
Report dj876 December 28, 2013 3:49 PM GMT
The Russell rumours have been circulating with 2 years and were heightened last January after the public row after a Giggy 1-2.
He doesn't get on with EOL bur sure who does?
Not a slight at Davy but Cooper has some big race temperament for his age.
Report rubyisgodinthesaddle December 29, 2013 2:42 PM GMT
What an absoulutely awful xmas form Gigginstown.

Urtacaire......guts fell out again Russell misses the crucial hurdle the 2nd last.

Rides it the same as he done all week, wide and about 10l of the leader.

Not good enough, simply not good enough.
Report Santry December 29, 2013 3:39 PM GMT
Ruby. Thanks for saying out loud something I have been thinking for a long time. With the amount of money Gigginstown are investing in the game are they being well served by the man on board.Davy Russell is a negative for me when assessing by bets. The ride he gave Very Wood at Navan in November was as bad a tactical ride as I have ever seen.
Bryan Cooper or Mikey Fogarty are two top up and coming riders and I would love to see either of them replace Russell.
Report workrider December 29, 2013 4:08 PM GMT
I think after today you'll be getting your wish sooner rather than later Santry , another shambolic ride today..
Report The Gotchee December 30, 2013 12:22 PM GMT
For all the money they are putting into the game, it's a pity they can't get a "Stable Star". There is something seriously wrong with their operation. A bumper winner, a maiden hurdle and a couple of handicaps is a very poor
return for the Christmas Festivals. Who is to blame for this debacle? O'Leary must have to listen to a lot of excuses.
They are very one dimensional with the type of horse the buy and have nothing to get excited about for the Cheltenham Festival. Surely, they will have to reassess the whole organisation.
Cooper should be retained and given more rides, just to keep Russell on his toes.
Report olddesperado December 31, 2013 5:02 PM GMT
just hearing russell is to be moved aside
Report rubyisgodinthesaddle January 1, 2014 2:54 PM GMT
Not surprised.

Still though he was a fine jockey and gave many great rides throughout the years.
Report rubyisgodinthesaddle January 2, 2014 8:05 PM GMT
Looks like Bryan Cooper is going to get the job.

Great decision by Gigginstown IMO, a fantastic jockey one of the best in the country and hungry. Comes from good stock and well bred.

Future is promising, his rides on First Lieutenant in the Hennessey last year was just sublime, and again in the Lexus.

Best of luck Mr Cooper very proud day for you family and yourself.
Report roadrunner46 January 5, 2014 2:17 AM GMT
what is the point of this thread? apologies because havent bothered reading this thread, just dont get this threadLaugh
Report DECALEC January 5, 2014 8:06 AM GMT
apologies because havent bothered reading this thread,just dont get this thread what is the point of this thread?

roadrunner46
05 Jan 14 02:17
KNOB
Report callitasucit January 5, 2014 8:27 AM GMT
Dec, the hilarious irony in his statement had me choking on the breakfast!!
Report roadrunner46 January 5, 2014 10:31 AM GMT
this ones running next week , thats one a good jumper, that one a grade 1 race, theres are more recruits, that one travels smoothly
before jumps a hurdle, this ones changed trainer, thats one had to be put down. this jockey that jockey gets on well with the horse
Report roadrunner46 January 5, 2014 10:54 AM GMT
this is an honest appraisal of this thread, full of useless infomation about nothing, judging by few of the posters on this thread,
already know more about these horses and what dont know, can findout by using my judgement and form reading skills, if there is any
form to go on, maybe the horse will just be an odds on shot that has never raced before. as a hobby thread, you can talkabout your
horses and stables or operation FAVS, your entitled to make your own threads, free of abuse from other people. for me theres nothing
of any true value about horses on this thread IMO. goodluck
Report rubyisgodinthesaddle January 5, 2014 1:02 PM GMT
Piss of then RoadRunner ya c*&t
Report roadrunner46 January 5, 2014 1:10 PM GMT
charmingLaugh nothing wrong having your own thread talking load of nonsense. from the replys you get, seems people enjoy that.
Report callitasucit January 5, 2014 1:15 PM GMT
Its called a discussion Roadrunner. Maybe you should report Ruby too?

..nothing wrong having your own thread talking load of nonsense

More humorous irony.
Report roadrunner46 January 5, 2014 1:18 PM GMT
might start my own godolphin thread next autumn, they always get tons of winners that time of year and they all go off odds on shotsLaugh
Report kingrat January 5, 2014 1:20 PM GMT

Oct 21, 2013 -- 2:45PM, kingrat wrote:

^^^^^^^GOBSH1TES^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^so this is the ball game,back every giggy's horse and end up skint!

i think rr makes a valid point regarding this thread tbf.

Report rubyisgodinthesaddle January 5, 2014 2:18 PM GMT
In Fairness the Gigginstown operation is coming a huge disappointment for me.

The results are woeful and I can't name on horse that has a chance at Chelts...for the investment that is scandelous.
Report kingrat January 5, 2014 9:55 PM GMT
have u anything left m8?ShockedShockedWinkWinkLaughLaugh
Report CheltenhamRoar January 6, 2014 1:22 PM GMT
Roadrunner perhaps u should start a thread on Harbinger ShockedLaugh
Report roadrunner46 January 6, 2014 3:56 PM GMT
give you new idea for successful thread, WP MULLINS keep it simple , track all his runners, look for the superior pedigrees
and learn how he goes about picking the races for his winners, in no time you will understand how hes operating will be better
equipped to make money from his best horses. keep it simple, dont try and and predict how good horses might be in the future.
let the horses run and make up your own mind up if they are bets from your own judgements on the day, never say this horse or that
horse will be great, means nothing. most important track all your notebooks. wont find a better judge of his horses on this forum
guaranteed. let the horses profile be your guide, this place is littered with people who think they can predict how good horses will
be,just because they have seen it jump a few fences. gl
Report CheltenhamRoar January 6, 2014 4:05 PM GMT
is that your round about way of telling us you backed beluckyagain in the bumper?(after the race,no surprises there)Crazy
Report pa lapsy January 6, 2014 4:08 PM GMT
Still,a terrific idea for a thread all the same.
Report roadrunner46 January 6, 2014 4:10 PM GMT
never seen it win,Laugh did check to see if the horse had a superior pedigree after the raceLaugh guess what it has OLD VICLaugh
Report CheltenhamRoar January 6, 2014 4:33 PM GMT
WD  ned buntline has a useless pedigree for a jumps horse, compared to MALLOWNEY whos a well bred type by the formidable OSCAR.

didn't bother with Darcys hope been by the formidable oscar?Crazy
Report roadrunner46 January 6, 2014 10:12 PM GMT
your ignorance is akin to a mild form of insanity which is inapparent to your own senses. checked only the first 4 in the betting you must of them checked them all (POINTLESS), winner was still the standout selection with all the other factors in its favour, you know beat alot of horses in two previous races, trainer and price 2nd fav with superior pedigree, how much more evidence do you need.
Report rubyisgodinthesaddle March 8, 2014 5:59 PM GMT
Tell us More looks like some unit. I love the way his fore leg just attacks the ground and eats ground. He is a looker alsoCool
Report neill d March 9, 2014 2:33 PM GMT
You'd imagine he'll go for the Point-to-Point bumper at Fairyhouse where O'Leary makes an offer for the winner.

He looks like he'll be a huge boost to his sire Scorpion. I'll be following him, he looks a great prospect. Not so much what he did but the way he did it.
Report rubyisgodinthesaddle March 14, 2014 6:38 PM GMT
Delighted for Gigginstown today.

Its a day that Michael O Leary and family will always remember and will also means he will need to have more of itCool
Report rubyisgodinthesaddle March 14, 2014 6:39 PM GMT
I remember I put up Don Poli before he got beaten on his first start and stopped following him....how much that decision has cost me is thousands of euro.

Such is my luck I never stick to my convictions and has cost me a fortune lately in recent years.
Report rubyisgodinthesaddle March 22, 2014 2:37 PM GMT
Another winner for Giggy in Allied Victory.

Bit of McManus about a lot of these horses, show little first few starts and start going in at big pricesShocked
Report DeargDubh April 10, 2014 10:07 PM BST
With Cooper out I see Davy is riding plenty for Gigginstown again. I don't remember one for Mouse though. Is this just circumstance or is it a deliberate policy does any one know?
Report Catch Me ifyoucan April 28, 2014 4:43 PM BST
Ruby,
See Giggy have a few this week too......any fancies standout ?

29Apr14  4:20  Real Steel  PUNCHESTOWN (Overnight), Herald Champion Novice Hurdle (Grade 1) 
29Apr14  4:20  Valseur Lido  PUNCHESTOWN (Overnight), Herald Champion Novice Hurdle (Grade 1) 
29Apr14  4:55  Rocky Wednesday  PUNCHESTOWN (Overnight), bragbet.com Handicap Hurdle (Grade B) 
29Apr14  4:55  The Game Changer  PUNCHESTOWN (Overnight), bragbet.com Handicap Hurdle (Grade B) 
29Apr14  4:55  Ally Cascade  PUNCHESTOWN (Overnight), bragbet.com Handicap Hurdle (Grade B) 
29Apr14  5:30  Savello  PUNCHESTOWN (Overnight), ****.com Champion Chase (Grade 1) 
29Apr14  6:40  Mozoltov  PUNCHESTOWN (Overnight), Growise Champion Novice Chase (Grade 1) 
29Apr14  6:40  Don Cossack  PUNCHESTOWN (Overnight), Growise Champion Novice Chase (Grade 1) 
29Apr14  7:15  Alamein  PUNCHESTOWN (Overnight), Finlay Motor Group INH Flat Race 
29Apr14  7:15  Disputed  PUNCHESTOWN (Overnight), Finlay Motor Group INH Flat Race 

30Apr14  3:40  Halling's Treasure  PUNCHESTOWN (Four Day), Martinstown Opportunity Series Final Handicap Hurdle 
30Apr14  3:40  Sweeney Tunes  PUNCHESTOWN (Four Day), Martinstown Opportunity Series Final Handicap Hurdle 
30Apr14  4:20  Urticaire  PUNCHESTOWN (Four Day), Louis Fitzgerald Hotel Hurdle 
30Apr14  4:20  Wounded Warrior  PUNCHESTOWN (Four Day), Louis Fitzgerald Hotel Hurdle 
30Apr14  4:55  Very Wood  PUNCHESTOWN (Overnight), Irish Daily Mirror Novice Hurdle (Grade 1) 
30Apr14  4:55  Don Poli  PUNCHESTOWN (Overnight), Irish Daily Mirror Novice Hurdle (Grade 1) 
30Apr14  4:55  Thunder And Roses  PUNCHESTOWN (Overnight), Irish Daily Mirror Novice Hurdle (Grade 1) 
30Apr14  5:30  First Lieutenant  PUNCHESTOWN (Overnight), Bibby Financial Services Ireland Punchestown Gold Cup (Grade 1) 
30Apr14  6:05  Aminabad  PUNCHESTOWN (Overnight), Attheraces.com Champion INH Flat Race (Grade 1) 
30Apr14  6:40  Sweeney Tunes  PUNCHESTOWN (Four Day), Guinness Handicap Chase (Grade A) 
30Apr14  6:40  Road To Riches  PUNCHESTOWN (Four Day), Guinness Handicap Chase (Grade A) 
30Apr14  6:40  Balnaslow  PUNCHESTOWN (Four Day), Guinness Handicap Chase (Grade A) 
30Apr14  6:40  Gift Of Dgab  PUNCHESTOWN (Four Day), Guinness Handicap Chase (Grade A) 
30Apr14  6:40  Rivage D'Or  PUNCHESTOWN (Four Day), Guinness Handicap Chase (Grade A) 
30Apr14  6:40  Toostrong  PUNCHESTOWN (Four Day), Guinness Handicap Chase (Grade A) 
30Apr14  7:15  Jerusalem Bells  PUNCHESTOWN (Four Day), O'Reilly Recruitment INH Flat Race 
30Apr14  7:15  Sub Lieutenant  PUNCHESTOWN (Four Day), O'Reilly Recruitment INH Flat Race 
30Apr14  7:15  Officer Cadet  PUNCHESTOWN (Four Day), O'Reilly Recruitment INH Flat Race 
30Apr14  7:15  Virtuoso Rouge  PUNCHESTOWN (Four Day), O'Reilly Recruitment INH Flat Race 

01May14  3:40  Desertmore Stream  PUNCHESTOWN (Four Day), Colm Murray Memorial Handicap Hurdle 
01May14  3:40  Halling's Treasure  PUNCHESTOWN (Four Day), Colm Murray Memorial Handicap Hurdle 
01May14  3:40  The Plan Man  PUNCHESTOWN (Four Day), Colm Murray Memorial Handicap Hurdle 
01May14  4:15  Gift Of Dgab  PUNCHESTOWN (Four Day), Three.ie Handicap Chase (Grade C) 
01May14  4:15  Savello  PUNCHESTOWN (Four Day), Three.ie Handicap Chase (Grade C) 
01May14  4:15  Toostrong  PUNCHESTOWN (Four Day), Three.ie Handicap Chase (Grade C) 
01May14  5:30  Bog Warrior  PUNCHESTOWN (Four Day), Ladbrokes World Series Hurdle (Grade 1) 
01May14  6:05  Band Of Blood  PUNCHESTOWN (Four Day), Naas Court Hotel And Il Fico Restaurant Handicap Hurdle 
01May14  6:05  Express Du Berlais  PUNCHESTOWN (Four Day), Naas Court Hotel And Il Fico Restaurant Handicap Hurdle 
01May14  6:40  Mozoltov  PUNCHESTOWN (Four Day), Ryanair Novice Chase (Grade 1) 
01May14  6:40  Trifolium  PUNCHESTOWN (Four Day), Ryanair Novice Chase (Grade 1) 
01May14  6:40  Arnaud  PUNCHESTOWN (Four Day), Ryanair Novice Chase (Grade 1) 
01May14  7:15  Urticaire  PUNCHESTOWN (Four Day), Drinkwater Construction & Orchid Transport Mares Novice Hurdle 
01May14  7:45  Officer Cadet  PUNCHESTOWN (Four Day), Kildare Post INH Flat Race 
01May14  7:45  Killer Crow  PUNCHESTOWN (Four Day), Kildare Post INH Flat Race 
01May14  7:45  Tell Us More  PUNCHESTOWN (Four Day), Kildare Post INH Flat Race 
01May14  7:45  Measureofmydreams  PUNCHESTOWN (Four Day), Kildare Post INH Flat Race 
01May14  7:45  All Hell Let Loose  PUNCHESTOWN (Four Day), Kildare Post INH Flat Race 
01May14  7:45  Akorakor  PUNCHESTOWN (Four Day), Kildare Post INH Flat Race 

02May14  4:20  Don Cossack  PUNCHESTOWN (Early closer), Aon Novice Handicap Chase (Grade A) 
02May14  4:20  Road To Riches  PUNCHESTOWN (Early closer), Aon Novice Handicap Chase (Grade A) 
02May14  4:20  Balnaslow  PUNCHESTOWN (Early closer), Aon Novice Handicap Chase (Grade A) 
02May14  4:20  Rogue Angel  PUNCHESTOWN (Early closer), Aon Novice Handicap Chase (Grade A) 
02May14  4:20  Bright New Dawn  PUNCHESTOWN (Early closer), Aon Novice Handicap Chase (Grade A) 
02May14  6:05  Don Poli  PUNCHESTOWN (Five Day), Tattersalls Ireland Champion Novice Hurdle (Grade 1) 
02May14  6:05  Lieutenant Colonel  PUNCHESTOWN (Five Day), Tattersalls Ireland Champion Novice Hurdle (Grade 1) 
02May14  6:05  Real Steel  PUNCHESTOWN (Five Day), Tattersalls Ireland Champion Novice Hurdle (Grade 1) 
02May14  6:05  Valseur Lido  PUNCHESTOWN (Five Day), Tattersalls Ireland Champion Novice Hurdle (Grade 1) 

03May14  4:20  Tiger Roll  PUNCHESTOWN (Five Day), AES Champion Four Year Old Hurdle (Grade 1) 
03May14  5:30  Rocky Wednesday  PUNCHESTOWN (Early closer), Setanta Sports Handicap Hurdle (Grade B) 
03May14  5:30  Sweeney Tunes  PUNCHESTOWN (Early closer), Setanta Sports Handicap Hurdle (Grade B) 
03May14  5:30  Midnight Game  PUNCHESTOWN (Early closer), Setanta Sports Handicap Hurdle (Grade B) 
03May14  5:30  Maxim Gorky  PUNCHESTOWN (Early closer), Setanta Sports Handicap Hurdle (Grade B) 
03May14  5:30  Azorian  PUNCHESTOWN (Early closer), Setanta Sports Handicap Hurdle (Grade B) 
03May14  5:30  Express Du Berlais  PUNCHESTOWN (Early closer), Setanta Sports Handicap Hurdle (Grade B) 
03May14  5:30  Urticaire  PUNCHESTOWN (Early closer), Setanta Sports Handicap Hurdle (Grade B) 
03May14  5:30  Ally Cascade  PUNCHESTOWN (Early closer), Setanta Sports Handicap Hurdle (Grade B) 
03May14  5:30  Band Of Blood  PUNCHESTOWN (Early closer), Setanta Sports Handicap Hurdle (Grade B) 
03May14  5:30  Empire Of Dirt  PUNCHESTOWN (Early closer), Setanta Sports Handicap Hurdle (Grade B) 
03May14  5:30  Is Love Alive  PUNCHESTOWN (Early closer), Setanta Sports Handicap Hurdle (Grade B) 
03May14  5:30  Un Beau Matin  PUNCHESTOWN (Early closer), Setanta Sports Handicap Hurdle (Grade B) 
03May14  5:30  Somethingwonderful  PUNCHESTOWN (Early closer), Setanta Sports Handicap Hurdle (Grade B)
Report Catch Me ifyoucan April 29, 2014 3:38 PM BST
May have highlighted the wrong one ruby - Alamein
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com