Forums

Irish Sports

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
ChildOfMine2
02 Oct 13 13:21
| Topic/replies: 18,108 | Blogger: ChildOfMine2's blog
I think you're looking way too much into this Wildman. Willie cant run a horse in every bumper going and the Meade horses are running well, as they tend to do at this time of the year. Very little in it imo!
Pause Switch to Standard View Meade And Mullins Still Avoiding Each...
Show More
Report Ozymandius October 18, 2013 1:06 PM BST
You seem incapable of answering a straightforward question.  Talk about a shifty character.
Report Ozymandius October 18, 2013 1:09 PM BST
No doubt you will back it 'if the money comes'. Yawn.  You and the rest of the country.
Report pa lapsy October 18, 2013 1:16 PM BST
Not a bad ploy,Meades last couple of beaten bumper paper favs have been fairly weak(Outlawed Tunes and Didn,titellya) Not dramatically but noticeable,I,m not for a moment suggesting anything untoward.
Report Ozymandius October 18, 2013 1:23 PM BST
Already short enough as it is,Pa, and if one is suggesting, as Borneo is, that Mullins horse was withdrawn specifically to give Meades horse a free run, then presumably you would not be waiting for further price contraction.  Very few genuine contenders in a weak looking race.
Report wildmanfromborneo October 18, 2013 1:28 PM BST
Ozymandius you have been destroyed by Keen Leader who basically writes out the docket for you.

Pa Lapsy gets it,Outlawed Tunes and Didntitellyou were very weak because the forces didnt combine,they did combine on Angie Balafre in Roscommon.

Races to me are a puzzle and one I try to solve you just want to be told what will win,its rarely that simple but if that's what you want you should be sucking up to Pa Lapsy as he is the one churning them out.
Report Ozymandius October 18, 2013 1:33 PM BST
i's rarely that simple Cry

Reassuring to see you have the courage of your convictions to back your own theories.
Report Ozymandius October 18, 2013 1:35 PM BST
and as for Lapsy churning out winners even he would be embarrassed by this patently false statement.
Report pa lapsy October 18, 2013 1:43 PM BST
It,s not as weak a race as you think Ozy, Jazz Concerto did run a reasonable race in a probably fair bumper but was still a fair bit of the winner. Swantykay is very short in the betting(5/2) must be well thought of. Smilers run behind Curley Bill is on the face of it decent form considering how some behind have run subsequently,disappointed since granted. No gimme for J C, shrewder punters than me may be able to solve it before the off.
Report Ozymandius October 18, 2013 5:55 PM BST
Not sure how long Mullins is going to keep giving Meade a free run like that if they repeatedly miserably fail to take advantage.

#codswallop
Report wildmanfromborneo October 18, 2013 5:59 PM BST
You waited all day for this but you would have been better off trying to follow the thread,also better if you read Pa Lapsys contribution.
Report Ozymandius October 18, 2013 6:03 PM BST
Pa just confirmed what all could see, that on paper it was a three horse race.  His theory held up....
Report wildmanfromborneo October 18, 2013 6:07 PM BST
He did a lot more than that.told you it wasn't such a weak race and stated Smiler had the best form.

I know it hurts you but that Pa Lapsy is on the ball even when he gives a race a desultory look he gets it right.
Report Ozymandius October 18, 2013 6:12 PM BST
shrewder punters than me may be able to solve it before the off.

Hard for Pa to get it wrong with a comment like that.
Report pa lapsy October 18, 2013 6:16 PM BST
Didn,t back anything in the race,it was academic to me,just thought your statement regarding it being a weak race was wrong.
Report neill d October 18, 2013 9:49 PM BST
Didn't know that BWS, always thought it was handed down, I was just about properly following horses for Meade's last few years on top. That attitude certainly bit him with Pandorama, no one listened to him then...probably would have a few years before. Jazz Messenger, Iktitaf and Go Native were 3 that stick in my mind that he lost. Cardinal Hill going back further.... still should have his bobs well made.
Report wildmanfromborneo October 19, 2013 8:11 PM BST
This day last year at Naas I highlighted the sustained gamble in the bumper on Noel Meades Road To Riches.

The betting started 2/1 Road To Riches and 9/4 Great Jones for Willie Mullins.
Great Jones won his bumper in Tramore but looked a doubtful stayer( by Johannesburg ) yet on bottomless ground they upped him in distance three furlongs.
The lads in the know got it and did some furtive laying of Great Jones but then the avalanche of money came for Road To Riches any price became a good price result backed from 2/1 into 8/13.

This dose was repeated in a maiden hurdle in Punchestown when in what looked like a decent race Road To Riches was backed from around 4/5 to an incredible 1/6 to beat an unfit looking Pride Of The Parish.

Tomorrow Noel Meade has no runner in a race he has won four times with favourites in the last year but Willie Mullins has Goldboy.

In Cork however Meade runs Harvey Logan in the bumper with no opposition from Willie Mullins,Harvey Logan had previously run second in a Limerick bumper ( no Mullins runner ) was then off loaded to J P McManus.

It could all be coincidence,it could be because of ground but it seems to me they are taking turns.
Report by purpose October 19, 2013 8:37 PM BST
I think you have made your point.Can you move on from this please..
Report paulie wallnuts October 19, 2013 10:26 PM BST
they hav it down to a fine art now......even the other day meades was well bet again.......beat mullins in a photo......and survived a stewards enquiry......when they are that good at it.......we have no chance......
Report workrider October 19, 2013 11:41 PM BST
Would have make you look a fool though Nutty , sorry i forgot you are one .....remember he was a 100/1 shot according to you....Laugh
Report wildmanfromborneo October 20, 2013 10:01 AM BST
Paulie Wallnuts " we have no chance "
The word we is inappropriate as your boss is one of the combined forces.
Report paulie wallnuts October 20, 2013 11:27 AM BST
whos this boss you are on about......I don't work.....so I don't hav a boss.......and I don't hav to answer to anybody......yer imagination is all over the place again........if yer not careful ya will finish up in johno's.......with your buddy.......
Report Ozymandius October 20, 2013 12:03 PM BST
Harvey Logan NR, Mullins must be properly peed off,
Report one last chance October 20, 2013 2:22 PM BST
Ahh road to riches great memories 2/1 was sum price  (it was shorter so get the facts correct )Grinit's great when ya know when to put the money down
Report dj876 October 23, 2013 11:05 PM BST
Noel Meade with a bumper runner at Thurles.
Report wildmanfromborneo October 23, 2013 11:22 PM BST
It looks a decent bumper but I wouldn't be surprised if Harvey Logan doesn't run.

The Crawfords have fond memories of Thurles and have two live sorts in it but having watched the Goldboy demolition job in Naas think the Willie Mullins horses are way ahead of the rest.
Report dj876 October 24, 2013 11:41 PM BST
Harvey Logan was indeed a NR.
Frampton ran very well perhaps didn't get the run of the race but a Tom Hogan winner so you won't be complaining(form behind another Fenton horse at Limerick)

It was a decent card,much of a crowd there 200/250??How many books?
Very unusual betting in running on Clarcam- didn't correspond with the pictures at all..
Would you be critical of Rupert on Drive time??
Report wildmanfromborneo October 25, 2013 12:12 AM BST
A lot more than 250 but I wouldn't be the best at evaluating the number a lot more than a thousand I would think.

Twenty to twenty five books not doing a whole lot of business.

All the big punters were there.

The bumper winner Gocheck is owned By Gordon Lord Byrons owner Morgan Cahalan who lives fairly near me,his luck is really in.
Simply Gooch looked patently unfit to me.

The word on Clarcam was they wanted to withdraw him because of the ground which caused a late drift.

I wonder did Drive Time stay the extra two furlongs,he certainly has his own way of jumping hurdles I think he was trying to nurse him home.
Report dj876 October 25, 2013 4:19 PM BST
I have to admit I rarely go to the smaller meetings anymore but was in Clonmel in February-there wasn't 150 there.
Thurles is privately owned and you can give me the spiel about tradition etc but the place is some kip,facilities are non-existent(but some good cards)

No wonder you couldn't find WR with the crowd.Wink
Green lightsCrazy-The forum is really hitting rock bottom.

No financial involvement in Drive Time's race-he was very short for a chaser having a prep run even though he has plenty of ability(not aftertiming because I didn't lay him either).
Question I would ask is if the race was run 10 times,how many times would Drive Time win it??

I don't think I have ever seen you criticise a jockey and you must be aware of what a lot of them are capable of??

Do the oncourse books even cover their expenses anymore or make a wage.
Some of them play in running(most of them tho have hit PC and DAQ in running isn't viable) if you watch.
Are the "big punters"(plenty of them former books) punting with the oncourse books?(who takes them on if they do?)
Report Bigwillystyle October 25, 2013 4:53 PM BST
DJ what are you on about?  Drive time was not a chaser having a prep!  Every other horse in the field was.

Frampton was the best horse in the field.  Jockey gave him a bad ride!
Report dj876 October 25, 2013 4:58 PM BST
Apologies Bigwilly getting him mixed up with on his own.
I thought it was a shocker tho,Ruby was trying to win cutely.
Report silvergreaser October 25, 2013 6:19 PM BST
Now if it was Robbie Power..?
Report Tolmi October 25, 2013 8:07 PM BST
I looked at the Drive Time race again as I didn't recall anything wrong with the ride at the time.I thought Ruby was trying to preserve Drive Time's stamina and didn't throw everything at him until approaching the last.In my opinion he did nothing wrong but was beaten by a stronger stayer who would have won a bit easier but for being untidy at both the last two flights.
Report pa lapsy October 27, 2013 5:35 PM GMT
To balance a post i made regarding N M drifters, Ange Balafre was available at 2.5 most of the day having strengthen from 2.8 approx earlier,drifted to 3.2 at the off and despite being in a good position early was quickly out to 3.8/3.9.Most likely an innocent explanation or else a bad day for some taking him on.
Report wildmanfromborneo December 1, 2013 12:39 AM GMT
They took each other on today in the bumper although it was half hearted.

The combined forces knew the one to be on,Shaneshill punted all day they knew The Herds Garden was no danger.
Report wildmanfromborneo December 1, 2013 10:57 PM GMT
Paulie reread the thread.

I accept stables know what's going on in other stables but its the way the Meade and Mullins stables avoid each others good ones is remarkable.

The combined forces are punters known to you knowing this informal arrangement and punting the living daylights out of the chosen one.

Ninas new role seems to be affecting her riding as she seems to have lost something,maybe staying out of the clutches of her boss is taking its toll.
Report ChildOfMine2 December 2, 2013 6:48 PM GMT
Nina & Meade came up to Willie after Saturday's Bumper and told him they can't believe their fella was beat. It was also punted all day long so your theory is wrong about that one.
Report pa lapsy December 4, 2013 10:10 AM GMT
Knew N.Meade wasn't going great with his bumper runners which seemed contradictory to previous years,how bad i was a bit taken aback. With just the 3 winners in the last 12 months from 41 runners(18 placed ok but a 7% strike rate) that to me is fairly chronic.
In contrast W Mullins has 41 winners from 108 runners,a 38% strike rate( +£38 to a level stake profit btw).
I believe personally they are avoiding each to a fair extent at this stage of the season with what are considered their better horses, maybe it is a freak season but it certainly doesn,t seem to be doing N Meade any good whatsoever.
Report newapproach December 4, 2013 11:52 AM GMT
I thought Mullins' comments in the racing post yesterday were rather strange with regard to Rubi Ball. I only had time to glance at them in the bookies shop so I may have picked them up wrong but he seemed to to say that he told his punters not to back the horse because 1/2 was too short a price. Referring to 'his punters' seemed like strange terminology to use.

He also mentioned how impressed by shaneshill bumper win the last day and as suggested in this thread seemed to know a lot about the expectations of the meade runner in that race.
Report Arklearkle December 4, 2013 12:08 PM GMT
To be blunt about it I cant for the life of me see why WM would be avoiding NMs bumper horses. A total of 3 winners in 2013 one in March at Downpatrick one in June at Kilbeggan and one in September at Roscommon. He had of course two winners last December. He had his normal quota of winners in October and November 2012. Perhaps he has changed tack and is concentrating on the Jan-Apr period. Anyway I reckon Wildman has been imagining things.
Report ChildOfMine2 December 4, 2013 6:34 PM GMT
newapproach, Willie said that he told those people to back Rubi Ball at 1/2 as he thought it was a great price. Hence he was disappointed that the horse was beat!
Report pa lapsy December 4, 2013 7:09 PM GMT
Very funny Paulie, actually have to agree with you describing his young horses "as not worth a pinch of shiiite" which was my post in essence this morning, still the ongoing one trainer does not declare if the two trainers have entries in the majority of cases is continuing.
Report pa lapsy December 4, 2013 7:19 PM GMT
Wouldn,t think N M has too many bullets left to fire,maybe that pointer that beat Andy Kelly handily would be one of his last big hopes,interesting to see will W M give him a free run with him over the weekend.
Report newapproach December 4, 2013 7:20 PM GMT
Thanks for clearing that up Com2.
Still find it strange that he even mentioned it considering that he has often mentioned in interviews before that he doesn't like to bet himself.
Report workrider December 4, 2013 7:24 PM GMT
Wildmanfromborneo has been telling ye for years about the Big punters in this yard....
Report tobywong. December 4, 2013 7:39 PM GMT
Cry
Report wildmanfromborneo December 4, 2013 9:20 PM GMT
The thread title has the word STILL in it for a reason.

This is an old trend and it has been somewhat bypassed by time,I have given case after case on many different threads,on page two of this thread I have cited more examples but the decline in Noel Meades fortunes has meant this is now becoming a rarity.

The last gamble landed by a Noel Meade horse in a bumper was Ange Balafre in Roscommon,no Willie Mullins runner both set of punters back it which forced its price from threes into evens.

Sicilian Secret was one I remember from around five years ago,Noel Meade was given a solo run in bumpers in October and November then Willie Mullins started to farm out the bumpers with no opposition from Noel Meade.
Sicilian Secret was moderate yet won his bumper at odds of 4/11.

Willie Mullins likes his good horses to have easy introductions which is why the informal arrangement suited both,Noel Meade never ran a good one of his against a good one of Willie Mullins in bumpers or maiden hurdles.

An unfortunate side effect for Willie Mullins was the word leaked out and monster punts were landed.
Report paulie wallnuts December 4, 2013 9:34 PM GMT
out of interest wildman.....if big Jessie was ripe for the picking some night.....would willie say to noel .....after you buddy.....or would he tackle it himself.....
Report wildmanfromborneo December 4, 2013 9:39 PM GMT
Neither men seem able to control themselves in that department.

You do realise Jessica Harrington is in her sixties.

I earlier asked you to reread this thread,I will do so again.
Report paulie wallnuts December 4, 2013 9:45 PM GMT
noel meade is in his 60's too.....and mullins is 57......so I don't see the age gap being any bother......
Report paulie wallnuts December 4, 2013 9:45 PM GMT
noel meade is in his 60's too.....and mullins is 57......so I don't see the age gap being any bother......
Report workrider December 4, 2013 9:45 PM GMT
You're asking for miracles there Wildmanfromborneo , he only sees what he wants to see...
Report wildmanfromborneo December 4, 2013 9:52 PM GMT
It is typical that in a horse racing discussion Paulie Wallnuts has got his prurient interest in geriatric sex into the mix.

He reminds me of Ozymandius and Rocketfingers with all their bluster trying to show their heterosexual credentials,yet both are lonely and have never known kiss of sweetheart,never known caress of wife.
Report workrider December 4, 2013 9:55 PM GMT
Paulie is probably about 5ft 4ins living at home with mammy , trying to sound like a tv character he watches ...I'd say if his mammy ever read the stuff he puts on here she would kill him....
Report Ozymandius December 4, 2013 9:56 PM GMT
For me nothing beats the sweet gagging of crack ho as you rattle her tonsils Love
Report Arklearkle December 4, 2013 9:59 PM GMT
Wildman you started the thread in early October and as you said yourself it had still in the title and yet NM has had only one bumper winner since June. I reckon Wildman your imagination is running wild!
Report workrider December 4, 2013 9:59 PM GMT
The other infantile arrives ......Laugh
Report workrider December 4, 2013 10:00 PM GMT
Thats Del btw Arkle...
Report wildmanfromborneo December 4, 2013 10:04 PM GMT
Arklearkle that winner was Ange Balafre,backed off the boards with no Willie Mullins runner in opposition.

They had another massive punt on one in Galway Harvey Logan backed to odds on,got beat but no Willie Mullins horse in opposition.
Report paulie wallnuts December 4, 2013 10:05 PM GMT
wildmans imagination is up there with harry potter.......the man is a spacer......he sees conspiracies everywhere.......and as for his lackey wonky.....the one affectionately known as the Tallaght 1......not because he has been a victim of some sort of injustice.....its a simple explanation......he lives in Tallaght and he has one brain cell......
Report Ozymandius December 4, 2013 10:08 PM GMT
Report workrider December 4, 2013 10:10 PM GMT
Back to the kitchen with ya Nutty , you're safer there mammy can see you ...save you doing yourself a mischief....
Report wildmanfromborneo December 4, 2013 10:12 PM GMT
As your boss is one of the main beneficiaries of the gambling end of this its understandable you want to rubbish it,but you haven't countered any of the facts I have produced.

I have listed race after race where avoiding or collusion has gone on all bumpers and maiden hurdles,can you come up with any similar type race where Noel Meade has raced a good one against a good one of Willie Mullins.
Report paulie wallnuts December 4, 2013 10:13 PM GMT
get into bed will ya wonks......ya might need yer rest......the hairy Iranian could be around tonight......make sure the back door is locked......LOL@Wonks......
Report workrider December 4, 2013 10:19 PM GMT
Off to bed now , make sure you wrap the rubber doll up nice and warm ...Laugh...deflate it early before the mammy comes round to make your bed  ...
Report workrider December 4, 2013 10:19 PM GMT
Off to bed now , make sure you wrap the rubber doll up nice and warm ...Laugh...deflate it early before the mammy comes round to make your bed  ...
Report richters December 4, 2013 10:19 PM GMT
ozz now dat your hero tom daley has crawled ota the closet,is it somethng you can see youself doing in the near future....
Report workrider December 4, 2013 10:21 PM GMT
Laugh Richters..
Report dj876 December 23, 2013 1:49 PM GMT
Noel Meade's last 8 Bumper runners-Willie Mullins has contested 7 of them fairly conclusive evidence of the lack of merit in this theory.

Peter Casey wasn't training Flemenstar at all.

You really couldn't make it up oh wait!!
Report wildmanfromborneo December 23, 2013 2:00 PM GMT
He can't avoid him now because Mullins has a runner in all bumpers.

Meade avoided Mullins as much as he could,three bumper gambles went ahead.

Angie Balafre backed off the boards in Roscommon,no Mullins representative,won.
Harvey Logan backed into odds on in Galway,no Mullins representative,beaten.
Chancol backed from 5/1 to 11/4 at Navan there was a Mullins horse in it,Sizing Brisbane is slow and no good I stated this at the time and laid it accordingly.

At no stage have I stated any horses are stopped,time and time again I have said Willie Mullins has an aversion to gambling.
Report wildmanfromborneo December 23, 2013 2:02 PM GMT
With regards Casey,the owner has no trainers licence but does all the Pre training.

We have seen a huge clampdown on horses not in certain stables and long bans,'twas that that caused the alleged move.
Report dj876 December 23, 2013 2:06 PM GMT
You're pathetic ,you just can't admit when you're wrong-just move the goalposts.
Your whole theory was built on sand, initially they were avoiding each other (the reason  was Mullins didn't have many bumper runners at the time).As you would say go back and read the thread,any logical,impartial poster can see you're making it up as you go along.
Report dj876 December 23, 2013 2:08 PM GMT
Training becomes pre-training....All about the subtle(or not so) changes
Report wildmanfromborneo December 23, 2013 2:18 PM GMT
Your now so angry you can't follow the posts.

The training hasn't become Pre training,all acknowledge he did the Pre training the point is he had no licence so just used a flag of convenience.

My previous alleged conspiracy was proved right recently,the Ballydoyle new gambling thread produced winner after winner,this was jeered at,Magnier don't gamble,Tabor mustard etcetera.

A Chronicle staff member admitted Magnier cleaned them and also admitted they cleaned Tabor.

You want me to admit I am wrong when its plainly not proven.

Just for you here are a few of my expensive mistakes.

Dawn Approach won't train on.
Dawn Approach has temperament issues.
Redera won't have the ground.
Ruby Walsh looked injured to me.

There are many more,hope that sates your bloodlust.
Report Ozymandius December 23, 2013 2:26 PM GMT
The only reason you admit to those 'mistakes' is because you can't spin them any other way.  If you could, you would.

When it comes to a Conspiracy, you just can't let go whatever the facts to the contrary.
Report wildmanfromborneo December 23, 2013 2:35 PM GMT
Is the opposite not also true,you can keep declaring yourselves right with no proof whatsoever.

Horse after horse I listed,it can't be an absolute and coming on when its bypassed a bit by time and declaring yourself the winner is unworthy of you.

This is a discussion forum.

DJ 876 has failed to follow the thread,his rambling is caused by anger and is contradictory,he seems to think that I shouldn't be allowed stop something because its someone's livelihood.His other point about availing of the information myself is equally invalid as I do but just share it,wonder what he would call his tipping of these losing odds on shots.
Report Ozymandius December 23, 2013 2:38 PM GMT
Every time you accuse anyone of any intellect of 'failing to follow' its the equivalent of running up the white flag.
Report wildmanfromborneo December 23, 2013 2:47 PM GMT
You of all people should know DJ 876 has problems in that area.

He previously stated he had five cases of me accusing Ruby Walsh after a long while came up with something that was the opposite then went into hiding,his return post has to be read to be believed its a mixture of anger and contradictions.

Read it and come back to me with your fair. Hat on.
Report dj876 December 23, 2013 2:59 PM GMT
There isn't any point in debating with someone who can't accept factual evidence.
7 of the last 8 bumpers that Noel Meade has had runners-Willie  Mullins has contested them-Now you can spin away until your heart is content.
Report wildmanfromborneo December 23, 2013 3:02 PM GMT
That has already been explained to you,Mullins is having runners in every bumper.

You can't counter the mentioned races,you are not capable of rational debate your return post is proof of that.

The word still in the opening post should tell you something.
Report wildmanfromborneo December 23, 2013 3:26 PM GMT
Significantly no response from DJ 876 about his misunderstanding about the Pre training.
Report dj876 December 23, 2013 3:53 PM GMT
There was no misunderstanding,I am well aware of the facts of the case.You attempted to sway the discussion from you suggesting that Curran was training him to the known fact that he done the pre-training(no story there it happens in majority of cases).Once again an unsuccessful attempt to move the goal posts.

You have now moved from Meade and Mullins avoiding each other in bumpers (a load of tosh again)to something less clear cut in which you're able to massage your ego whatever way the results turn out.

I have seen you over the years giving token compliments to forumites in an attempt to garner support from the yes men.Frankly your theories are boring at this stage. The majority of those on here who are capable of independent thought are well aware of this(but now wisely refrain from entertaining you).
Report wildmanfromborneo December 23, 2013 4:28 PM GMT
" Training becomes pre training.....All about the subtle ( or not so)  changes. "

That statement is false like your statement about the five times I stated Ruby Walsh was at it,you came up with one that got laughed out of court failed to come up with anymore.

If you find my posts boring don't read them,they are not compulsory.

You have a high opinion of yourself,all that disagree with you are incapable of Independant thought,you tried to isolate one individual poster here in a cowardly attack were surprised at the resistance.

You whinged at not receiving an award last year,whinged at receiving one this year,you get irked easily a thread of yours went off topic some time ago and you threw a hissy fit,you are too precious for this,you slunk off before time for a repeat performance.
Report Ozymandius December 23, 2013 4:30 PM GMT
I have seen you over the years giving token compliments to forumites in an attempt to garner support from the yes men.Frankly your theories are boring at this stage. The majority of those on here who are capable of independent thought are well aware of this(but now wisely refrain from entertaining you).

Wise words.  I too should refrain from entertaining him.
Report dj876 December 23, 2013 4:33 PM GMT
CryCry" Training becomes pre training.....All about the subtle ( or not so)  changes. "

This was made in relation to you changing the goalposts you initially announced Casey wasn't even training him.

As for the "Awards"-I love them it highlights your arrogance Chairman.
Report Ozymandius December 23, 2013 4:42 PM GMT
dj isn't part of any gang.

How can you label him as a 'low attention spell, a stilted mind' when his shining intellect is there for all to see?
Report wildmanfromborneo December 23, 2013 4:43 PM GMT
When did I change my line on Casey,I still believe he was a flag of convenience,your not following again.

It was the same earlier on in this thread when you couldn't follow the punting the bejaysus out of one and laying the other and the embarrassing squirming that went on after.

Read the posts again before rushing to reply it has been your downfall too many times.
Report wildmanfromborneo December 23, 2013 4:46 PM GMT
Ozymandius you think Rocketfingers has a great intellect,you just lavish this false praise to ingratiate yourself whilst looking for allies,only Rocketfingers and Kingrat have believed you so far,wonder will DJ 876 fall for it.
Report Ozymandius December 23, 2013 4:57 PM GMT
The Rock is far far sharper than any of your uneducated henchmen.  Anyone with any insight of power of independent analysis sees through you straight away.

Your speel is only taken on board by the blue collar, uneducated gent of a certain age, looking for someone to blame for his status in life and happy to be directed towards the obvious targets.  Throw in a few limited younger Republicans, anxious for accceptance and hey presto...Dad's Army!
Report Ozymandius December 23, 2013 4:58 PM GMT
Report wildmanfromborneo December 23, 2013 5:07 PM GMT
Ozymandius.
A man who remembers the Riordans,a man who lamented his lack of success with females when attending university in both Ireland and Cambridge.
A man who crudely uses the word Mickey as a euphemism,classic sixties Dublin.

Rocketfingers.
A man who called himself " the loan masked man " obvious he meant the Lone Ranger,also referred to himself as the Boy Wonder,one is a character from a fifties TV programme the other a sixties one.

Kingrat.
A man that keeps on describing himself as The Cincinatti Kid,referring to a film of the early sixties.

Some think ye are all the same poster,I am not so sure but one thing is sure ye are three of the oldest posters on here.
Report Ozymandius December 23, 2013 5:13 PM GMT
I did ok with the fairer sex in Cambridge, Borneo.  I found the foreign students (in the City to learn English) a rich vein to tap.  They loved being escorted around Town by a man in a Gown, not to mention the priveliged access that the Gown conferred.
Report wildmanfromborneo December 23, 2013 5:19 PM GMT
You stated that you failed with your fellow students,said they were too repressed proof positive your education took place in the fifties.
Report Ozymandius December 23, 2013 5:30 PM GMT
Failed, no, there was only so much Punani you could take on board.  The English language students were richer pickings, more atttractive, transient and more promiscuous. Hoorah!
Report wildmanfromborneo December 23, 2013 5:34 PM GMT
Not a successful union among them.

You are more than likely in some Dublin nursing home with some niece or nephew forced to visit you for the sake of the family.
Report one last chance December 23, 2013 5:35 PM GMT
Wildman curran PRE trained the horse Fact Casey trained the horse FACT case closed now move on from that 1
Report Ozymandius December 23, 2013 5:36 PM GMT
Laugh
Report wildmanfromborneo December 23, 2013 5:42 PM GMT
Reduced to smileys now,no stamina.

Just putting fact after a statement doesn't necessarily make it so.
Report Ozymandius December 23, 2013 5:45 PM GMT
I suppose you think 'one last chance' is part of my gang too Laugh
Report one last chance December 23, 2013 5:48 PM GMT
Well all you can do is take me on my word which BTW is correct
Report irishro January 17, 2014 11:46 AM GMT
While there's no mention of bumpers, Pyman's Theories is well worth a read in today's RP for all fans of this thread....
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com