Forums

Irish Sports

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
tony57
16 Sep 13 10:41
| Topic/replies: 12,539 | Blogger: tony57's blog
add your message here
Show More
Report tony57 September 16, 2013 10:45 AM BST
6.45 CASEY RYBACK @4/1
I liked this ones run on debut and this race wont take a lot of winning the other one to concentrate on is no cash flow, obviously the form of the taaffe yard is a worry but if hes come on for that debut he should go close.
Report pa lapsy September 16, 2013 5:35 PM BST
They seem keen to lay Chiltern Hills on the exchanges in the next.
Report workrider September 16, 2013 5:37 PM BST
Normally not a good sign with one of Willies...
Report pa lapsy September 16, 2013 5:39 PM BST
Yeah just going to watch it,thought she had a good chance after beating Cailin Anhamh.
Report pa lapsy September 16, 2013 5:50 PM BST
I,ve a gut feeling that stunk to high heaven WR
Report workrider September 16, 2013 5:54 PM BST
Never saw it PA , was called for the dinner , will watch when i get home from town tonight...
Report tony57 September 16, 2013 6:51 PM BST
something amiss with ryback?sad..it looked a nice sort on debut..hope its not too bad a injury?
Report kingrat September 16, 2013 8:55 PM BST
and yet another loser from the so called tippster tony palookaville.Laughthe only way he puts up a winner is when hes doing his after timing!Shocked
Report pa lapsy September 16, 2013 9:52 PM BST
"Rider reported his mount was never travelling,coughing and nasal discharge post race"
Don,t really know what effect the above would have on a horse,not very good i would imagine, made the 17.35 post because the other exchange was beating this one for decent money(generally 4-600 put up at a tick or often two 10 minutes before the show came in, which is very rare as it is usually at least a tick or two less. Wonder did someone know the horse wasn,t right and layed her?
Report tony57 September 19, 2013 1:15 PM BST
thanks for that pa,..i knew it must of been something...can I ask others opinions on what I thought was a poor ride on the fav in the bumper yesterday CHUTE HALL?..i backed the horse @3/1 there was a fair bit of doe for it before the off ..but imo m.j.o,connor was clueless,..i would like to see what others think as im talking threw my pocket ..but I think its justified?
Report Bigwillystyle September 19, 2013 1:23 PM BST
Talking through your pocket Tony as usual.  The horse is very slow.  Will win a 3M handicap hurdle in heavy ground.  They said in running that he got badly hampered.  He didnt it was the winner who got badly hampered turning in first time.  In fact the winner got stopped more than once in the race.
Report tony57 September 19, 2013 1:38 PM BST
fine bigwilly,whatever you say mate..your entitled to your opinion,..may I ask..were is as usal come from?i only asked for a opinion not a argument.
Report tony57 September 19, 2013 1:51 PM BST
well I just watched the race again ..and your watching a different race to bigwilly..the jockey got himself caught on the inside rail..by the time he got out the race was over..the winner came from behind him?..and he was making ground up at the finnish,..he made a poor positional choice the whole race and paid the price.
Report wildmanfromborneo September 19, 2013 2:00 PM BST
The jockey was badly injured some weeks back was in intensive care with bruising to the heart and some crushed ribs,he rode like an injured jockey to me.
Chute Hall will win his bumper on a galloping track,the connections are local to Listowel but they made two mistakes,put up an injured jockey and ran him on a tight track.

Fancy another local horse today Blackwell Synergy in the 5.35 he has been dropped three pound was hampered last time and I think today is his day,think this has been the target for a while.
Report Bigwillystyle September 19, 2013 2:04 PM BST
Tony if they were racing tomorrow Kielys horse would win even easier.  He got hampered a lot more than Coopers horse ever did and im not talking about the final two furlongs.  Coopers horse is slow and was not in the slighest unlucky.  If the winner had not won he would have been unlucky seeing as he was nearly brought down on the first circuit.
Report Bigwillystyle September 19, 2013 2:04 PM BST
Dont call me Mate.  Its much to English
Report Bigwillystyle September 19, 2013 2:08 PM BST
I will be laying the following horses today.

Usuel Smurfer for a place.  Usless trainer and first time over fences.  Got result place laying his fav last night

Wicklow Brave  Mullins horses not running well.  Dont think he is much good anyways.
Report tony57 September 19, 2013 2:12 PM BST
oh im sorry,..mate..is a Liverpool saying..its just they way we talk and wright,..theres no malice or disrespect intended?..but im English,..(and proud of it)although Iam and always have been a supporter of a united Ireland, my grandmother was born and bread in Dublin,.Love
Report tony57 September 19, 2013 2:14 PM BST
ive backed STOLBERG, I don't like the mullins horse on this ground either..but if it does go on the ground...then I think I may be in trouble?
Report tony57 September 19, 2013 2:19 PM BST
thanks for that post Wildman, at least you gave me a excuse for the jocks poor ride,.big willy may be right about kiely horse...but it still doesent mean that the fav got a good ride?
Report Bigwillystyle September 19, 2013 2:24 PM BST
Should you not be out robbing tony?Laugh
Report Bigwillystyle September 19, 2013 2:24 PM BST
With the rest of the scousers
Report world wide web September 19, 2013 2:35 PM BST
Day 5 and I'm still chasing the placepot! Keep hitting the cross bar in one of the flat handicaps.
Going with the obvious choices:
1st: Madam MO
2nd: Deep Speed
3rd: Fulminata
4th Victory Song
5th Owega Star
6th Grange

I think either Fiery Oscar & Miley Shah could run into a place in the 5.05 H'cap Hurdle
Report tony57 September 19, 2013 2:41 PM BST
funny, willy funny...
Report wildmanfromborneo September 19, 2013 2:46 PM BST
They have short memories Tony57, how quickly they forget that Liverpool was the centre of pop culture throughout the sixties.
Report tony57 September 19, 2013 2:50 PM BST
that it was Wildman...Laugh..and although times are hard we are having a bit of renaissance not so much with music..but with building nightlife etc..we are now a top stag and hen do weekend stop co,s of the nightlife...Laughand don't forget..bar chelts...we have the best course and race in the country....CoolLaugh
Report tony57 September 19, 2013 3:01 PM BST
anyone know why weld got rid of this MUNTASAF? 2nd on only run..cost 140.000, but sold for buttons..must have something wrong with it?
Report tony57 September 19, 2013 3:09 PM BST
run well enough there!
Report silvergreaser September 19, 2013 3:12 PM BST
seemed a little reluctant from the stalls tony.
Report Bigwillystyle September 19, 2013 3:13 PM BST
Mug Silvergreaser Laugh
Report Bigwillystyle September 19, 2013 3:13 PM BST
Which favs are you on today Silver?Laugh
Report silvergreaser September 19, 2013 3:19 PM BST
One of those humours bigwill?
Report tony57 September 19, 2013 4:01 PM BST
you have a point silver,..makes you think why weld got rid so early tho eh?
Report p_r_e_m_i_e_r__f_a_n_t_a_s_y September 19, 2013 4:04 PM BST
backed Ibsen here @ 10
Report p_r_e_m_i_e_r__f_a_n_t_a_s_y September 19, 2013 4:09 PM BST
Blush useless pig
Report silvergreaser September 19, 2013 4:12 PM BST
Yeah Tony was play acting a bit before the start and then slowly away jockey had to scrub him very vigorously to grab his prominent position, obviously has ability but seems to have his own mind about the game, hence why Weld was happy to move him on?.
Report tony57 September 19, 2013 4:19 PM BST
yes silver no doubt your right,..im not sure its useless premier?
Report tony57 September 19, 2013 4:20 PM BST
sorry premier I didn't see your earlier post backing Ibsen.
Report Bigwillystyle September 19, 2013 4:27 PM BST
Silver seething with O'Brien horse in the lastLaugh Never back a horse first time in a handicap.  Good lad
Report ChildOfMine2 September 19, 2013 5:52 PM BST
Wily, you're talking through your arse regarding Chute Hall. Mickey O'Connor gave him a shocker of a ride and that was even highlighted in the analysis of the race in the Racing Post.

Never thought I'd agree with Tony Happy
Report tony57 September 19, 2013 6:39 PM BST
thanks for posting that child of mine,..i never seen todays post so will look at that later.
Report pa lapsy September 19, 2013 6:40 PM BST
Good post at 2.00 Wildman, well done.
Report huddys September 19, 2013 8:17 PM BST
Well done wildman
Report CALLING CARD September 19, 2013 9:21 PM BST
LADS forget all the arguing. what about the rancid British bookie betting without a 33/1 shot in the first so he would only have to pay 2 places and the same in the handicap where he bet without 2 outsiders to reduce his field to 15 and only pay 3 places.. the **** should be sent packing
Report workrider September 19, 2013 9:58 PM BST
Smashing piece of tipping Wildmanfromborneo ....
Report punchestown September 19, 2013 9:59 PM BST
We could seriously do with a few positive racing posts and threads round these parts,wd WMFB.
Report neill d September 19, 2013 11:16 PM BST
sorry i missed it wd wildman
Report wildmanfromborneo September 20, 2013 1:05 PM BST
Thanks lads,backed Blackwell Synergy at 25/1 and 20/1 and booked a visit to California on the strength of it.

In the 5.15 today Tribes And Banners is over priced at 12/1,he is a versatile horse but feel he is best over fences,the ground is a slight worry but we don't know he won't go on it whereas we do know Spring Heeled doesn't like in.

At first glance the last race the maiden hurdle looks impossible,a lot of horses with chances but Michael Hourigan won it last year and targets the race his horse The Job Is Right seems to go on all ground has hurdling experience,his second behind Indevan is the best form.

The maiden at 3.30 should be won by Andy Oliver,Vote Of Confidence finished third in a decent maiden in Galway,yesterday's winner Truly Delightful well behind and is clearly improving.The danger is his stable companion Hareth who ran with great promise when behind Vote Of Confidence on his Curragh debut.
Report Bigwillystyle September 20, 2013 1:30 PM BST
Well done Wildclown.  Might see you in the Horse and Jockey tonight.

Tribes and Banners has had enough for the season.  Been on the go a long time now.

Think Piet Mondrain has a chance in big handicap.  Had no chance in better race in Leopardstown when racing about 8 wide all the way.  Was still there 1f out before fading.

Think De Bromhead horse will win last.  Better bumper form than Hourigans and nice first run over hurdles.  The time to catch De Bromhead's are first time.

Think Snakes and Ladders will win first.  Backed it in Naas and got up close home but must have had 20 pounds in hand.  Got into all sorts of trouble and still won.  Didnt see the trip out in Galway.
Report Rocketfingers September 20, 2013 1:42 PM BST
Blackwell Synergy tipped up in local radio down there i believe, thanks for the heads up Wildman but i'm not sure if you should be dressing it up as your own tip, i have no faith in following those local radio tipsters btw wildman i would say you got lucky yesterday, wd.
Report tony57 September 20, 2013 1:56 PM BST
bigwilly,
whats your reply to chils of mine?..racing post said o,connor gave the horse a shocker? you said I was talking threw my poc again?
rocket, why did Wildman get lucky?..he put up the selection and it won..no luck to me..?
Report world wide web September 20, 2013 2:09 PM BST
Day 6 - latest placepot attempt

1st: Hail Shower
2nd: Better Value & Little Village
3rd: Vote of Confidence
4th: Windsor Queen
5th: Empresario
6th: Spring Heeled
Report thegalwayman September 20, 2013 2:13 PM BST
www- a blast from the past. Excellent forumite.
Report wildmanfromborneo September 20, 2013 2:14 PM BST
It wasn't a tip just a horse I was following,I backed it early and posted on here later but still nearly four hours before the race.

Rocketfingers generally plagiarises his football bets so he naturally assumes others do the same.
Report world wide web September 20, 2013 2:19 PM BST
Afternoon my fellow Galwegian. How's life treating you? Good I hope.
Report Bigwillystyle September 20, 2013 2:33 PM BST
Tony i have already addressed it.  The racing post said the horse was hampered.  I told you the horse was not hampered but it was the winner who was hampered a number of times.  Look at the race and dont rely on the racing post
Report pa lapsy September 20, 2013 2:42 PM BST
Wasn,t Janna,s Jingle a good thing in hindsight for a class 5 at Windsor,Hurryupharriet is over for the next race at Ayr(listed) she ought to like the soft but seems to have a bit to do at the ratings.
Report wildmanfromborneo September 20, 2013 2:46 PM BST
Doubt if she will get home on that ground,she has loads of speed but is just not seeing it out
Report pa lapsy September 20, 2013 2:53 PM BST
Game to hold on there.
Report wildmanfromborneo September 20, 2013 3:04 PM BST
Khelino got no run at all in the 2.55 at Listowel,jockey accepted it a long way from home,
He is a holdup horse so track was never going to suit but one for the notebook nonetheless.
Report tony57 September 20, 2013 3:30 PM BST
sorry bigwilly,..thought you didn't notice it..
Report Bigwillystyle September 20, 2013 4:01 PM BST
Thats why you live in a dump called Liverpool Tony Laugh Your awareness is shocking and it has affected our betting.  I believe you live in a bedsit.  Am i right?
Report workrider September 20, 2013 4:21 PM BST
No you ain't Littleman ...Tony lives in a respectable area of Liverpool ... Pity you engage your mouth instead of your brain Littleman , Tony is a nice man who loves his racing .. I Met Tony when i was in liverpool for the national last april .He spent some time with me and in true Liverpool hospitality looked after me like I was one of his own ....I have yet to see anyone say the same about you... MATE....
Report Bigwillystyle September 20, 2013 4:33 PM BST
Ah Wonky calm down im only messing around.  I thought you were meant to be off in Cavan giving the missus and good going over?
Report tony57 September 20, 2013 4:34 PM BST
thanks wr greatly appreciated,..
Report Bigwillystyle September 20, 2013 4:35 PM BST
Tony no offence meant MATELaugh
Report Bigwillystyle September 20, 2013 4:35 PM BST
Wonky you get the blue tablets yet?
Report tony57 September 20, 2013 4:36 PM BST
no probs willy I don't mind a bit of a leg pull..if its funny..
Report tony57 September 20, 2013 4:38 PM BST
anyone fancy welds in the 5.45 to turn mullins runner over?..i know it beat it lto but it was its 2nd run in 48hrs...think its too short tho and I want bigger if I have a bite!
Report huddys September 20, 2013 4:39 PM BST
Backed majestic queen e/w 5/1 hopefully its a bet to nothing if it gets places
Report Bigwillystyle September 20, 2013 4:45 PM BST
Tony i know Mullins had winner yesterday but most are running stink so Welds would be the logical choice
Report punchestown September 20, 2013 5:03 PM BST
They don't want Hidden Cyclone here Sad
Report wildmanfromborneo September 20, 2013 5:05 PM BST
Looks marbh to me,OHares probably utilising their many pitches.
Report pa lapsy September 20, 2013 5:06 PM BST
If ever Forpaddydeplasterer is going to win another surely be in something like this.
Report Santry September 20, 2013 5:06 PM BST
Hidden Cyclone is in a different league to these and 9/4 will do me.
Report tony57 September 20, 2013 5:10 PM BST
willy I know they like there runners tomorrow..the debutant in the 3.35, and the supreme horse in the mares bumper..she was expected to win on debut but Katie walsh who has rode the horse at home said she just didn't like the ground so she was easy on her..but I like these ex French horses willie buys and gives a bit of time off..he likes alan de royer depre flat types
Report punchestown September 20, 2013 5:23 PM BST
Jumping SurprisedSurprised
Report punchestown September 20, 2013 5:25 PM BST
Meant to add Hidden Cyclone's jumping was very hit and miss,thought it was going to stop after the error at the last jump.
Report pa lapsy September 20, 2013 5:29 PM BST
Impressive up to the last all the same,looked to have little left in the end, winner alright for ya Punchestown wd.
That Channibar is something else.
Report kingrat September 20, 2013 5:34 PM BST
the only bet i am interested in at listowel is wild man' selection in the last,great value imo.go on the baz!Wink
Report punchestown September 20, 2013 5:39 PM BST
Thanks pa,thought he guessed at a couple on the first circuit also,I'm having a nightmare this week and finding winners like Kerry bus stops,few and far between.
Report pa lapsy September 20, 2013 6:03 PM BST
Tough going alright Punchestown,the flat handicaps are hard to fathom with the going change,enjoying the jumps part of the cards,still with the sticky ground not sure will a lot run to form next time.
Report richters September 20, 2013 6:23 PM BST
kingguess stops another won......fkn stop a train you would........
Report kingrat September 20, 2013 6:24 PM BST
SadSadCry
Report pa lapsy September 20, 2013 6:25 PM BST
Cruel, Geraghty was brilliant up to that,one of them things.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com