Forums

Irish Sports

There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
tony57
16 Sep 13 10:41
| Topic/replies: 12,539 | Blogger: tony57's blog
add your message here

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 1 of 3  •  Previous 1 | 2 | 3 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 85
By:
tony57
When: 16 Sep 13 10:45
6.45 CASEY RYBACK @4/1
I liked this ones run on debut and this race wont take a lot of winning the other one to concentrate on is no cash flow, obviously the form of the taaffe yard is a worry but if hes come on for that debut he should go close.
By:
pa lapsy
When: 16 Sep 13 17:35
They seem keen to lay Chiltern Hills on the exchanges in the next.
By:
workrider
When: 16 Sep 13 17:37
Normally not a good sign with one of Willies...
By:
pa lapsy
When: 16 Sep 13 17:39
Yeah just going to watch it,thought she had a good chance after beating Cailin Anhamh.
By:
pa lapsy
When: 16 Sep 13 17:50
I,ve a gut feeling that stunk to high heaven WR
By:
workrider
When: 16 Sep 13 17:54
Never saw it PA , was called for the dinner , will watch when i get home from town tonight...
By:
tony57
When: 16 Sep 13 18:51
something amiss with ryback?sad..it looked a nice sort on debut..hope its not too bad a injury?
By:
kingrat
When: 16 Sep 13 20:55
and yet another loser from the so called tippster tony palookaville.Laughthe only way he puts up a winner is when hes doing his after timing!Shocked
By:
pa lapsy
When: 16 Sep 13 21:52
"Rider reported his mount was never travelling,coughing and nasal discharge post race"
Don,t really know what effect the above would have on a horse,not very good i would imagine, made the 17.35 post because the other exchange was beating this one for decent money(generally 4-600 put up at a tick or often two 10 minutes before the show came in, which is very rare as it is usually at least a tick or two less. Wonder did someone know the horse wasn,t right and layed her?
By:
tony57
When: 19 Sep 13 13:15
thanks for that pa,..i knew it must of been something...can I ask others opinions on what I thought was a poor ride on the fav in the bumper yesterday CHUTE HALL?..i backed the horse @3/1 there was a fair bit of doe for it before the off ..but imo m.j.o,connor was clueless,..i would like to see what others think as im talking threw my pocket ..but I think its justified?
By:
Bigwillystyle
When: 19 Sep 13 13:23
Talking through your pocket Tony as usual.  The horse is very slow.  Will win a 3M handicap hurdle in heavy ground.  They said in running that he got badly hampered.  He didnt it was the winner who got badly hampered turning in first time.  In fact the winner got stopped more than once in the race.
By:
tony57
When: 19 Sep 13 13:38
fine bigwilly,whatever you say mate..your entitled to your opinion,..may I ask..were is as usal come from?i only asked for a opinion not a argument.
By:
tony57
When: 19 Sep 13 13:51
well I just watched the race again ..and your watching a different race to bigwilly..the jockey got himself caught on the inside rail..by the time he got out the race was over..the winner came from behind him?..and he was making ground up at the finnish,..he made a poor positional choice the whole race and paid the price.
By:
wildmanfromborneo
When: 19 Sep 13 14:00
The jockey was badly injured some weeks back was in intensive care with bruising to the heart and some crushed ribs,he rode like an injured jockey to me.
Chute Hall will win his bumper on a galloping track,the connections are local to Listowel but they made two mistakes,put up an injured jockey and ran him on a tight track.

Fancy another local horse today Blackwell Synergy in the 5.35 he has been dropped three pound was hampered last time and I think today is his day,think this has been the target for a while.
By:
Bigwillystyle
When: 19 Sep 13 14:04
Tony if they were racing tomorrow Kielys horse would win even easier.  He got hampered a lot more than Coopers horse ever did and im not talking about the final two furlongs.  Coopers horse is slow and was not in the slighest unlucky.  If the winner had not won he would have been unlucky seeing as he was nearly brought down on the first circuit.
By:
Bigwillystyle
When: 19 Sep 13 14:04
Dont call me Mate.  Its much to English
By:
Bigwillystyle
When: 19 Sep 13 14:08
I will be laying the following horses today.

Usuel Smurfer for a place.  Usless trainer and first time over fences.  Got result place laying his fav last night

Wicklow Brave  Mullins horses not running well.  Dont think he is much good anyways.
By:
tony57
When: 19 Sep 13 14:12
oh im sorry,..mate..is a Liverpool saying..its just they way we talk and wright,..theres no malice or disrespect intended?..but im English,..(and proud of it)although Iam and always have been a supporter of a united Ireland, my grandmother was born and bread in Dublin,.Love
By:
tony57
When: 19 Sep 13 14:14
ive backed STOLBERG, I don't like the mullins horse on this ground either..but if it does go on the ground...then I think I may be in trouble?
By:
tony57
When: 19 Sep 13 14:19
thanks for that post Wildman, at least you gave me a excuse for the jocks poor ride,.big willy may be right about kiely horse...but it still doesent mean that the fav got a good ride?
By:
Bigwillystyle
When: 19 Sep 13 14:24
Should you not be out robbing tony?Laugh
By:
Bigwillystyle
When: 19 Sep 13 14:24
With the rest of the scousers
By:
world wide web
When: 19 Sep 13 14:35
Day 5 and I'm still chasing the placepot! Keep hitting the cross bar in one of the flat handicaps.
Going with the obvious choices:
1st: Madam MO
2nd: Deep Speed
3rd: Fulminata
4th Victory Song
5th Owega Star
6th Grange

I think either Fiery Oscar & Miley Shah could run into a place in the 5.05 H'cap Hurdle
By:
tony57
When: 19 Sep 13 14:41
funny, willy funny...
By:
wildmanfromborneo
When: 19 Sep 13 14:46
They have short memories Tony57, how quickly they forget that Liverpool was the centre of pop culture throughout the sixties.
By:
tony57
When: 19 Sep 13 14:50
that it was Wildman...Laugh..and although times are hard we are having a bit of renaissance not so much with music..but with building nightlife etc..we are now a top stag and hen do weekend stop co,s of the nightlife...Laughand don't forget..bar chelts...we have the best course and race in the country....CoolLaugh
By:
tony57
When: 19 Sep 13 15:01
anyone know why weld got rid of this MUNTASAF? 2nd on only run..cost 140.000, but sold for buttons..must have something wrong with it?
By:
tony57
When: 19 Sep 13 15:09
run well enough there!
By:
silvergreaser
When: 19 Sep 13 15:12
seemed a little reluctant from the stalls tony.
By:
Bigwillystyle
When: 19 Sep 13 15:13
Mug Silvergreaser Laugh
By:
Bigwillystyle
When: 19 Sep 13 15:13
Which favs are you on today Silver?Laugh
By:
silvergreaser
When: 19 Sep 13 15:19
One of those humours bigwill?
By:
tony57
When: 19 Sep 13 16:01
you have a point silver,..makes you think why weld got rid so early tho eh?
By:
p_r_e_m_i_e_r__f_a_n_t_a_s_y
When: 19 Sep 13 16:04
backed Ibsen here @ 10
By:
p_r_e_m_i_e_r__f_a_n_t_a_s_y
When: 19 Sep 13 16:09
Blush useless pig
By:
silvergreaser
When: 19 Sep 13 16:12
Yeah Tony was play acting a bit before the start and then slowly away jockey had to scrub him very vigorously to grab his prominent position, obviously has ability but seems to have his own mind about the game, hence why Weld was happy to move him on?.
By:
tony57
When: 19 Sep 13 16:19
yes silver no doubt your right,..im not sure its useless premier?
By:
tony57
When: 19 Sep 13 16:20
sorry premier I didn't see your earlier post backing Ibsen.
By:
Bigwillystyle
When: 19 Sep 13 16:27
Silver seething with O'Brien horse in the lastLaugh Never back a horse first time in a handicap.  Good lad
Page 1 of 3  •  Previous 1 | 2 | 3 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com