Forums

Irish Sports

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
workrider
27 Jan 13 13:01
Joined:
Date Joined: 29 Jun 02
| Topic/replies: 41,739 | Blogger: workrider's blog
id say the owners have been repaid for xmas.....
Pause Switch to Standard View glens melody.....
Show More
Loading...
Report richters January 27, 2013 1:03 PM GMT
wildman has been proved right in everything he said.........
Report lapsy pa January 27, 2013 1:05 PM GMT
Way up nearer the pace today,all about patrick lto i think.
Report workrider January 27, 2013 1:06 PM GMT
of course he has , there is none so blind as those who will not see.....
Report Santry January 27, 2013 1:09 PM GMT
I think its accurate to say no questions will be raised by the "stewards". This stinks and no protection for the punter.
Report kavvie January 27, 2013 1:09 PM GMT
it really makes a joke of the thing.last time on 5lb better terms ruby never put the mare into the race at any stage.then again patrick was going for the record...amazing what going on...and theres supposed to be stewards looking on..!!
Report richters January 27, 2013 1:10 PM GMT
im glad ye started this thread wr........cant wait to see what all wmfbs doubters have to say now.......
Report moneypenny January 27, 2013 1:13 PM GMT
It was obvious  for all to see what went on the last day. Managed to get some 8.4 here earlier to recoup my losses from Christmas.
Report workrider January 27, 2013 1:14 PM GMT
this is now the real face of irish racing imo richters....
Report workrider January 27, 2013 1:15 PM GMT
i only had £40 @ 6.4 on here moneypenny , had no real interest tbh ...
Report MCKENNA January 27, 2013 1:18 PM GMT
Switched on the TV when they were just about to turn down the back, when I saw where Ruby was placed had a feeling straight off that this was compensation day for Ms McStay. Wonder will Bob or Ted say anything about the turn around in form?  Yeah rite.
Report richters January 27, 2013 1:19 PM GMT
in fairness as ive pointed out numerous times on here.....glens melody is a better mare and showed her true running today from 4ibs worse off up with the pace......christmas was all about partick im afraid....
Report moneypenny January 27, 2013 1:21 PM GMT
how bad workrider. hope you enjoyed your weekend in the sunny south east. unfortunately the sun has only come out down here todayGrin
Report workrider January 27, 2013 1:22 PM GMT
of course it was richters ....simple , who cares about the punters , certainly not the irish racing authority....
Report workrider January 27, 2013 1:24 PM GMT
it hissed down all w/end , ive put on about 3st since friday with all food i ate ...i'll never do 7 st 10 again Laugh
Report richters January 27, 2013 1:26 PM GMT
workrider patrick himself said after she won her 3rd bumper that it was the best mare hed ever ridden.......
Report Rocketfingers January 27, 2013 1:39 PM GMT
I see wonky with more aftertiming Laugh Shame you can never stick these bets up before the race Cool
Report richters January 27, 2013 1:43 PM GMT
rocket he didnt need to......there are hundreds of posts since christmas re this horse.........and if i remenber correct you told me to give over about glens melody.......
Report workrider January 27, 2013 1:46 PM GMT
they're like your fictional ones coco....Laugh.....i hear while i was away the asian markets shook with your punting , i believe it'll take them ages to recover , you got two bananas to one banana , barney told me Laugh....richters , they knew ....
Report Rocketfingers January 27, 2013 1:48 PM GMT
one banana is worth a lot more than the 40 wonky yen you're meant to have staked !
Report workrider January 27, 2013 1:57 PM GMT
coco get a life son....in fact take a walk , it would  really be appreciated if the walk was along the m1.....Laugh
Report Rocketfingers January 27, 2013 1:59 PM GMT
The day i have to aftertime is the day i'll quit betting wonks Cool
Report workrider January 27, 2013 2:04 PM GMT
is that on the asian market ...you dont have the balls to have a bet ....in fact you prove it on a daily basis , now lets stop this rubbish . this is about horse racing so either speak about racing or get off the topic and run along somewere you'd be welcome , like school in the morning , take out the books now and let the adults discuss racing , theres a good lad...
Report Rocketfingers January 27, 2013 2:07 PM GMT
No i don't feel the need to tell people i've backed a winner after the event has finished, you're very good at that caught out 2 weeks in a row now Cool
Report workrider January 27, 2013 2:13 PM GMT
off with you now , i'm really sick of your childish rantings and oneupmanship , so i'll ask you to refrain from coming on my threads , as you consistently bring infantile rubbish everywere you go and i'm really pissed off with you , every thread is taken over by your childish ranting , so if you persist in these i have no option but to have you banned from my threads...so please stop at once...
Report tony57 January 27, 2013 2:14 PM GMT
i was disappointed with glens at xmas..i had people tell me zuzka was the better mare by a mile..i thought maybe im wrong about her(i put her in my 10 to folow)..but there she showed her true running..im not going to say that it was pay back time..but its looks pretty bad..and i have to say punters are up in arms with this type of result..but i have no doubt something will come to light with zuzka?
Report one last chance January 27, 2013 2:26 PM GMT
It has came to light but not up to me to divulge also I don't think glens melody jumped well enuf to win the last day and zuzka had the form to do what she done that day call it aftertimiing if yas want but had small e/w on glens today cause IMO if she got jumping together she was a cert for a place
Report tony57 January 27, 2013 2:29 PM GMT
already one last chance?..mullins just been on and said mayb shes had enough for the year?..
Report koikeeper January 27, 2013 2:30 PM GMT
One last chance

Would like to know what came to light with Zuzka...you could PM me if its not for public knowledge?
Report tony57 January 27, 2013 2:32 PM GMT
keeper
one last chance...must be a member of the owners?.(im sorry if your not)..how else would he get the info so quick?
Report one last chance January 27, 2013 2:39 PM GMT
I have nothing to do with supreme horse racing
Report tony57 January 27, 2013 2:42 PM GMT
oh as i said im sorry mate..my mistake
Report Rocketfingers January 27, 2013 3:05 PM GMT
workrider • January 27, 2013 2:13 PM GMT
off with you now , i'm really sick of your childish rantings and oneupmanship , so i'll ask you to refrain from coming on my threads , as you consistently bring infantile rubbish everywere you go and i'm really pissed off with you , every thread is taken over by your childish ranting , so if you persist in these i have no option but to have you banned from my threads...so please stop at once...

Stop aftertiming, as long as you feel the need to post winners after the event you'll have me or Shane or someone else telling you about, you're a serial aftertimer now at this stage.
Report The Gotchee January 27, 2013 3:57 PM GMT
Rocketfingers, YOU RUIN EVERY THREAD. Sad
Report Santry January 27, 2013 5:45 PM GMT
There was an inquiry into AP on Binolular but none into this race. I wont say it suprises me as Irish Racing is an insiders club.
Report silvergreaser January 27, 2013 8:17 PM GMT
On the Racing Post Mullins was waxing lyrical about Zuzka, his words about Glens Melody sounded like he'd be happy to get a place, Glens Meloy absolutely hacks up???.

Willie for a Mullins is the only Mullins that doesn't sound like a person of farmer origin, maybe he got elocution lessons?, but doesn't hide the fact he's still a Mullins, screw their own mother.
Report mitch leary January 27, 2013 8:31 PM GMT
explain the last bit of that sentence^
Report silvergreaser January 27, 2013 8:35 PM GMT
Paddy Mullins was originally a farmer
Report Eddie Batt January 27, 2013 9:11 PM GMT
Why are you so angry silvergreaser.
Report OllieJohn January 27, 2013 9:13 PM GMT
Zuzka run today resembled her run in Galway. I pigeon holed her that day and couldnt believe her run at Fairyhouse in the Grade 1  ....on her day she is a better mare than Glens Melody
Report silvergreaser January 27, 2013 9:17 PM GMT
I'm not angry just not easily suckered in eddie.
Report Allduckornodinner January 27, 2013 9:31 PM GMT
I must say you are a well balanced person silver . . . you have chips on both shoulders by the looks of it.
Report silvergreaser January 27, 2013 9:35 PM GMT
Why is that Duck, that I dare say that something untoward might have been going on within the saintly Castle of the Mullins family?
Report silvergreaser January 27, 2013 9:50 PM GMT
Forgive me for been peed off with what happened today, they took the pee and you know it Duck?, but lets spend the rest of our lives looking for a reason, nobody ever takes the pee in Irish racing always an explanation, no wonder they take the P!ss?.
Report Pre-Fat-Low-Fat-Foods January 27, 2013 10:48 PM GMT
Wish someone would give you electrocution lessons Silvergreaser.
Report wildmanfromborneo January 27, 2013 10:48 PM GMT
Credit to Richters as he has consistently championed this mare and was roundly abused for so doing,he also correctly pointed out that it was stopped last time and again was abused by the usual suspects who are now strangely quiet,Rocketfingers is on this thread but with his low attention span he can't remember his previous insults about Glens Melody.
This is a serious mare,she has run seven times won five of them,when she was second to Minsk she wasn't fit this information was conveyed to some big punters who punted Minsk off the boards.The only other time she was beaten was at Leopardstown where she was stopped and used shamefully in a plot to get this record for Patrick
The normally loquacious Ozymandius,Never Give Up,DJ 876,Premier Fantasy,Santry and unusually Allduckornodinner are now strangely silent.
Today was the pay back time we both predicted.
Report Rocketfingers January 27, 2013 10:54 PM GMT
To be fair i never it was a bad horse but richters kept bagging on about in every post, it was a skit about that rather than saying the horse was no good.
Report silvergreaser January 27, 2013 10:57 PM GMT
pre fat can you elaborate on that please?

I'd really like to know how you come to that conclusion, I really would?
Report p_r_e_m_i_e_r__f_a_n_t_a_s_y January 27, 2013 10:58 PM GMT
silent about what you senile old clown?

i claimed that Zuzka had the best piece of form going into the race at Christmas (namely finishing close up behind Jezki and Champagne Fever), i also said you where talking through your backside that Willie Mullins put his contacts away telling them to back a horse off the boards that he was stopping (Glens Melody) to take pressure away from Patrick in your words.

could you do me a favour and stop bringing my forum name up to try and drag into your silly childish arguements.
Report silvergreaser January 27, 2013 11:03 PM GMT
Regardless what way you dress it up, wildman is having a ball because he was right!
Report wildmanfromborneo January 27, 2013 11:04 PM GMT
At last an acknowledgement that Richters was right,he was able to read a race and quite rightly complained about a stopping ride and the more people defended the ride and denigrated the horse the more he as you say banged on about it.
Glens Melody wouldn't win with a head start,overrated,will never finish near Zuska etcetera,we all get things wrong but it was the insulting way their arguments were presented that grates plus the ones that presented no arguments just insults.
Report never give up January 27, 2013 11:08 PM GMT

Jan 27, 2013 -- 4:48PM, wildmanfromborneo wrote:


Credit to Richters as he has consistently championed this mare and was roundly abused for so doing,he also correctly pointed out that it was stopped last time and again was abused by the usual suspects who are now strangely quiet,Rocketfingers is on this thread but with his low attention span he can't remember his previous insults about Glens Melody.This is a serious mare,she has run seven times won five of them,when she was second to Minsk she wasn't fit this information was conveyed to some big punters who punted Minsk off the boards.The only other time she was beaten was at Leopardstown where she was stopped and used shamefully in a plot to get this record for PatrickThe normally loquacious Ozymandius,Never Give Up,DJ 876,Premier Fantasy,Santry and unusually Allduckornodinner are now strangely silent.Today was the pay back time we both predicted.


can u stop mentioning my name for the good of the forum please tootsie,i know its hard for u but at least try

Report Rocketfingers January 27, 2013 11:08 PM GMT
I notice wildman has now switched his reasoning for this horse being held the last day or supposedly being held. Hmmmmmm very interesting, but only richters was right.
Report never give up January 27, 2013 11:09 PM GMT
well done richters
Report wildmanfromborneo January 27, 2013 11:09 PM GMT
You were silent until now Premier but you now have lost your temper hence the name calling,you are some hothead which is a pity because you have some interesting contributions.
Report never give up January 27, 2013 11:10 PM GMT

Jan 27, 2013 -- 4:58PM, p_r_e_m_i_e_r__f_a_n_t_a_s_y wrote:


silent about what you senile old clown?i claimed that Zuzka had the best piece of form going into the race at Christmas (namely finishing close up behind Jezki and Champagne Fever), i also said you where talking through your backside that Willie Mullins put his contacts away telling them to back a horse off the boards that he was stopping (Glens Melody) to take pressure away from Patrick in your words. could you do me a favour and stop bringing my forum name up to try and drag into your silly childish arguements.


he does the same with me.......he cant stop mentioning my name the weirdo

Report wildmanfromborneo January 27, 2013 11:12 PM GMT
There is no switching of reasoning I gave the reasons Willie Mullins put his big punters onto a non jigger and told you he promised to make it up to them,I don't know yet if today was the day but strongly suspect it was.
Report silvergreaser January 27, 2013 11:17 PM GMT
Glens Melody didn't just win today, so superior was it today if you attached an American freight train to its back it have probably still have won?.
Report wildmanfromborneo January 27, 2013 11:18 PM GMT
Never Give Up you are not mentioned in a disparaging way and it is reasonable when you engaged in vitriol and venom on a previous thread to point out that your assertions there were wrong.You are not some North Korean leader whose name can't be mentioned although you do have along with one of your followers similar delusions of grandeur.
Report never give up January 27, 2013 11:21 PM GMT

Jan 27, 2013 -- 5:18PM, wildmanfromborneo wrote:


Never Give Up you are not mentioned in a disparaging way and it is reasonable when you engaged in vitriol and venom on a previous thread to point out that your assertions there were wrong.You are not some North Korean leader whose name can't be mentioned although you do have along with one of your followers similar delusions of grandeur.


bring up the comments i made please tootsie

Report Rocketfingers January 27, 2013 11:28 PM GMT
Wildman you said that Willie wanted people to put money on the other horse because Willie though there would be too much pressure on him on a odds on chance, no mention of the horse being iirc. Now you're saying the horse was 'held', because they wanted Patrick to get some record, make up your mind please, even your lies are lies.
Report wildmanfromborneo January 27, 2013 11:28 PM GMT
You actually might be due an apology because you probably never commented on Glens Melody,just your usual venom and vitriol aimed at posters but naturally no opinion from you.
The Glens Melody affair was on more than one thread.
Report wildmanfromborneo January 27, 2013 11:30 PM GMT
What does iirc mean
I said both they are not incompatible
Report Rocketfingers January 27, 2013 11:31 PM GMT
Laugh 'If i remember correctly'
Report never give up January 27, 2013 11:34 PM GMT

Jan 27, 2013 -- 5:28PM, wildmanfromborneo wrote:


You actually might be due an apology because you probably never commented on Glens Melody,just your usual venom and vitriol aimed at posters but naturally no opinion from you.The Glens Melody affair was on more than one thread.


ah so u admit to being a liar tootsie and u just mention my name cos ur totally obsessed.........what a sad sad lonely person u must be............u said i probably never commented on glens melody but 5 minutes earlier u said i did,pleases get help for ur obsession.another thread ruined by ur sad obsession

Report richters January 27, 2013 11:34 PM GMT
well done wildman...todays race told us what we already knew......i also find it staggering some of the posts on this thread crying about the stewards...obviously from zuska backers.....their voices were not to be heard calling for stewards at christmas indeed they were questioning wildmans excellent judgement on the issue.......
Report wildmanfromborneo January 27, 2013 11:36 PM GMT
We all know your memory isint the best but I called Glens Melody a non jigger on many occasions and posted about Willie Mullins treating some horses as if they were his own,I also said she would beat Zuska if they ever met again.
Report wildmanfromborneo January 27, 2013 11:41 PM GMT
Never Give Up you were on the threads alright with your usual insults but I just couldn't say for certain whether you commented on Glens Melody or not but the likelihood is you didn't because you don't comment on horses here
Making the jump from being uncertain to being a liar is yours and plainly wrong it's like me saying the posters who said Glens Melody wouldn't beat Zuska with a headstart are liars,they are not.
Report never give up January 27, 2013 11:49 PM GMT
as i said tootsie get over ur obsession and stop making false accusations because some day it will land u in a lot of bother,and please stop ruining the forum with ur malicious obsessive lies........stick to moving goalposts
Report never give up January 27, 2013 11:50 PM GMT

Jan 27, 2013 -- 5:41PM, wildmanfromborneo wrote:


Never Give Up you were on the threads alright with your usual insults but I just couldn't say for certain whether you commented on Glens Melody or not but the likelihood is you didn't because you don't comment on horses hereMaking the jump from being uncertain to being a liar is yours and plainly wrong it's like me saying the posters who said Glens Melody wouldn't beat Zuska with a headstart are liars,they are not.


bring up the comments i made tootsie...u know how to do it as u ttt 8 threads one night

Report DECALEC January 27, 2013 11:54 PM GMT
do u EVER GO OUTCrazy
Report slickster January 27, 2013 11:59 PM GMT
The horse's name is spelt ZUZKA.
Report Rocketfingers January 28, 2013 12:03 AM GMT
Sometimes people forget how to spell losers names because they are irrelevent Lickster Cool
Report slickster January 28, 2013 12:06 AM GMT
IRRELEVANT you lame excuse. HOW'S YOUR BLONDE BLOW-UP?
Report wildmanfromborneo January 28, 2013 12:10 AM GMT
Decalec Never Give Up is known as the Olympic Flame on the horse racing forum for the obvious reasons.He is far more industrious there than here including an impressive five thousand posts in pursuit of one forumite.
Report Rocketfingers January 28, 2013 12:11 AM GMT
Strange you asking me basically how my s-x life is, just as you're going to bed?!
Report never give up January 28, 2013 12:12 AM GMT

Jan 27, 2013 -- 6:10PM, wildmanfromborneo wrote:


Decalec Never Give Up is known as the Olympic Flame on the horse racing forum for the obvious reasons.He is far more industrious there than here including an impressive five thousand posts in pursuit of one forumite.


not as impressive as u when u posted as dark rosaleen and made over 8000 posts in 5 months before u got banned for hounding the forum u sick lonely weirdo

Report never give up January 28, 2013 12:13 AM GMT

Jan 27, 2013 -- 6:10PM, wildmanfromborneo wrote:


Decalec Never Give Up is known as the Olympic Flame on the horse racing forum for the obvious reasons.He is far more industrious there than here including an impressive five thousand posts in pursuit of one forumite.


p.s show one thread were i am known as this  or once again be known as the forums number one liar and slanderer tootsie

Report slickster January 28, 2013 12:18 AM GMT
Stubby, you don't have a life never mind a sex life....Even your blow-up gave you the elbow Grin
Report wildmanfromborneo January 28, 2013 12:22 AM GMT
It was on a thread about Lazarus where you made twenty odd one line posts generally accusing him of some sexual deviancy.
You have long been obsessed with Dark Rosie and again like some of your late night rants you were seeing her everywhere,you saw her at the dogs one night,you saw her in a cloakroom another night and you couldn't go out because of her worryingly this was transferred to me and you thought I was stopping you going places.Things get on top of you and magnify in your mind and although you thought Dark Rosie made 8000 posts about you if you look at your regurgitated posts from her you will find she didn't even make a tenth of that number but in your obsessive troubled brain it is 8000.
Report never give up January 28, 2013 12:37 AM GMT

Jan 27, 2013 -- 6:22PM, wildmanfromborneo wrote:


It was on a thread about Lazarus where you made twenty odd one line posts generally accusing him of some sexual deviancy.You have long been obsessed with Dark Rosie and again like some of your late night rants you were seeing her everywhere,you saw her at the dogs one night,you saw her in a cloakroom another night and you couldn't go out because of her worryingly this was transferred to me and you thought I was stopping you going places.Things get on top of you and magnify in your mind and although you thought Dark Rosie made 8000 posts about you if you look at your regurgitated posts from her you will find she didn't even make a tenth of that number but in your obsessive troubled brain it is 8000.


try and get a sleep dark rosaleen please.....everyone knows that u got banned when u made over 8000 posts as dark rosaleen...........once again another thread ruined by ur twisted obsession.........u have been asked by numerous forumites to stop mentioning my name and stalking me but u havent listened to them........u have gone mental since being exposed as dark rosaleen

Report wildmanfromborneo January 28, 2013 12:48 AM GMT
I don't call you a liar because in your mind Dark Rosaleen made 8000 posts about you,that's why you are still obsessed but if it will ease your mind you can go back to a thread you regurgitated on numerous occasions and you will find that she joined in August 2011 and made a mere 600 posts.
You are one troubled individual but doubt if you will ever get over the psychological damage Dark Rosie inflicted on you.
Report never give up January 28, 2013 1:16 AM GMT

Jan 27, 2013 -- 6:48PM, wildmanfromborneo wrote:


I don't call you a liar because in your mind Dark Rosaleen made 8000 posts about you,that's why you are still obsessed but if it will ease your mind you can go back to a thread you regurgitated on numerous occasions and you will find that she joined in August 2011 and made a mere 600 posts.You are one troubled individual but doubt if you will ever get over the psychological damage Dark Rosie inflicted on you.


b/fair must have deleted the other 7000 plus posts u made as dark rosaleen because u were hounding the forum looking for dates u sick freak...............now do as the forum has asked and get over ur obsession and stop mentioning my name daily.......there is help 4 people like you

Report Ozymandius January 28, 2013 9:37 AM GMT
I am simply staggered to hear people claim that yesterday's race means that Borneo's assesment of the race the Xmas was correct.

As discussed ad nauseum in the thread at Xmas the controversial aspect of Borneo's assertion at Xmas centred around Mullins putting away his big punter cronies in order to lessen pressure on Patrick so that he would not have to ride a heavily backed favourite.  To repeat, the debate at Xmas centered on this assertion, and not who was the best horse.

As such, yesterday's race in no way illuminated that particular controversial discussion.

I really fear for a couple of forumites reading comprehension as several posts on this thread indicates that the central point of that discussion completely passed them by.
Report silvergreaser January 28, 2013 9:48 AM GMT
Ozy you can debate that part of the argument I agree, but the simple fact is no way was Glens Melody allowed to show his real merit, yesterday prooved that in spades.

“We rode her more positively today and it seemed to work,” Mullins said. “The other mare was never travelling and we could give her a break.”

Really Willie, you don't say?
Report Ozymandius January 28, 2013 10:01 AM GMT
Greaser, agreed, but that was not the central part of the discussion.  Obviously, it would only be natural that Willie would help out his son's pursuit of the record wrt the running of the race, but the whole issue of him trying to manipulate the market to take pressure off Patrick was and is preposterous.
Report koikeeper January 28, 2013 10:07 AM GMT
After everything that has been said on here, & I know I,m in the minority, I still maintain Zuzka is the better mare of the two, that run in the G1 against Jezki was better than anything the rest of the field had achieved....regarless of the way that race went at xmas.....its form was/is far superior by some way to the form of those it had raced against yesterday.

It was obvious(to me anyway) that Zuzka didnt give her running yesterday in any shape or form..... it was too bad to be true...

I pointed this out after the race but was more or less "slaughtered" for my views......but having heard what actually happened I know I was justified.
Report wildmanfromborneo January 28, 2013 10:12 AM GMT
It is yourself you should fear for as you are getting more like your ally Rocketfingers every day.
There were a number of threads on Glens Melody the main contributor was Richters who was disgusted about the affair,I called her a non jigger again was accused of slander,I gave the reason why she didn't try because of this record they were pursuing,Your ally even complained that Richters was banging on about it too much but none of ye commented on the ride,the discussion then switched as these things do into my assertion that Willie Mullins put his big punters onto a non jogger and why.
Ozymandius landed on this and naturally being self centred thought this was the only discussion on it but even so whilst its not conclusive proof it does strengthen my case,I have yet to find out if yesterday was the pay back he promised but it looks like it.
The fact is the pressure was getting to them,they had already tried to get Patrick on one of theirs in Limerick and were turned down,they were already organising a helicopter for Paddy to ride in both Tramore and Punchestown.Patrick was unable to do the weight on Glens Melody so he was riding Zuzka,I have no doubt the instructions were given to hold a watching brief on Glens Melody and let Zuzka and that's what happened.There was a slight problem that were he tell his usual men that would have laid Glens Melody and punted the life out of Zuska this would have made the stewards look closer at the race plus he didn't want Patrick riding an heavy dds on shot so he told them to back Glens Melody which they did,he also in another pressure deflecting measure told them not to touch Outlander in the bumper which caused a huge drift on that horse.
Willie Mullins is shrewd and has always deflected pressure on milestone occasions and once his son was involved this increased into,protection that the childless cannot understand.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com