Forums

Irish Sports

There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
workrider
27 Jan 13 13:01
| Topic/replies: 31,727 | Blogger: workrider's blog
id say the owners have been repaid for xmas.....

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 1 of 3  •  Previous 1 | 2 | 3 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 87
By:
richters
When: 27 Jan 13 13:03
wildman has been proved right in everything he said.........
By:
lapsy pa
When: 27 Jan 13 13:05
Way up nearer the pace today,all about patrick lto i think.
By:
workrider
When: 27 Jan 13 13:06
of course he has , there is none so blind as those who will not see.....
By:
Santry
When: 27 Jan 13 13:09
I think its accurate to say no questions will be raised by the "stewards". This stinks and no protection for the punter.
By:
kavvie
When: 27 Jan 13 13:09
it really makes a joke of the thing.last time on 5lb better terms ruby never put the mare into the race at any stage.then again patrick was going for the record...amazing what going on...and theres supposed to be stewards looking on..!!
By:
richters
When: 27 Jan 13 13:10
im glad ye started this thread wr........cant wait to see what all wmfbs doubters have to say now.......
By:
moneypenny
When: 27 Jan 13 13:13
It was obvious  for all to see what went on the last day. Managed to get some 8.4 here earlier to recoup my losses from Christmas.
By:
workrider
When: 27 Jan 13 13:14
this is now the real face of irish racing imo richters....
By:
workrider
When: 27 Jan 13 13:15
i only had £40 @ 6.4 on here moneypenny , had no real interest tbh ...
By:
MCKENNA
When: 27 Jan 13 13:18
Switched on the TV when they were just about to turn down the back, when I saw where Ruby was placed had a feeling straight off that this was compensation day for Ms McStay. Wonder will Bob or Ted say anything about the turn around in form?  Yeah rite.
By:
richters
When: 27 Jan 13 13:19
in fairness as ive pointed out numerous times on here.....glens melody is a better mare and showed her true running today from 4ibs worse off up with the pace......christmas was all about partick im afraid....
By:
moneypenny
When: 27 Jan 13 13:21
how bad workrider. hope you enjoyed your weekend in the sunny south east. unfortunately the sun has only come out down here todayGrin
By:
workrider
When: 27 Jan 13 13:22
of course it was richters ....simple , who cares about the punters , certainly not the irish racing authority....
By:
workrider
When: 27 Jan 13 13:24
it hissed down all w/end , ive put on about 3st since friday with all food i ate ...i'll never do 7 st 10 again Laugh
By:
richters
When: 27 Jan 13 13:26
workrider patrick himself said after she won her 3rd bumper that it was the best mare hed ever ridden.......
By:
Rocketfingers
When: 27 Jan 13 13:39
I see wonky with more aftertiming Laugh Shame you can never stick these bets up before the race Cool
By:
richters
When: 27 Jan 13 13:43
rocket he didnt need to......there are hundreds of posts since christmas re this horse.........and if i remenber correct you told me to give over about glens melody.......
By:
workrider
When: 27 Jan 13 13:46
they're like your fictional ones coco....Laugh.....i hear while i was away the asian markets shook with your punting , i believe it'll take them ages to recover , you got two bananas to one banana , barney told me Laugh....richters , they knew ....
By:
Rocketfingers
When: 27 Jan 13 13:48
one banana is worth a lot more than the 40 wonky yen you're meant to have staked !
By:
workrider
When: 27 Jan 13 13:57
coco get a life son....in fact take a walk , it would  really be appreciated if the walk was along the m1.....Laugh
By:
Rocketfingers
When: 27 Jan 13 13:59
The day i have to aftertime is the day i'll quit betting wonks Cool
By:
workrider
When: 27 Jan 13 14:04
is that on the asian market ...you dont have the balls to have a bet ....in fact you prove it on a daily basis , now lets stop this rubbish . this is about horse racing so either speak about racing or get off the topic and run along somewere you'd be welcome , like school in the morning , take out the books now and let the adults discuss racing , theres a good lad...
By:
Rocketfingers
When: 27 Jan 13 14:07
No i don't feel the need to tell people i've backed a winner after the event has finished, you're very good at that caught out 2 weeks in a row now Cool
By:
workrider
When: 27 Jan 13 14:13
off with you now , i'm really sick of your childish rantings and oneupmanship , so i'll ask you to refrain from coming on my threads , as you consistently bring infantile rubbish everywere you go and i'm really pissed off with you , every thread is taken over by your childish ranting , so if you persist in these i have no option but to have you banned from my threads...so please stop at once...
By:
tony57
When: 27 Jan 13 14:14
i was disappointed with glens at xmas..i had people tell me zuzka was the better mare by a mile..i thought maybe im wrong about her(i put her in my 10 to folow)..but there she showed her true running..im not going to say that it was pay back time..but its looks pretty bad..and i have to say punters are up in arms with this type of result..but i have no doubt something will come to light with zuzka?
By:
one last chance
When: 27 Jan 13 14:26
It has came to light but not up to me to divulge also I don't think glens melody jumped well enuf to win the last day and zuzka had the form to do what she done that day call it aftertimiing if yas want but had small e/w on glens today cause IMO if she got jumping together she was a cert for a place
By:
tony57
When: 27 Jan 13 14:29
already one last chance?..mullins just been on and said mayb shes had enough for the year?..
By:
koikeeper
When: 27 Jan 13 14:30
One last chance

Would like to know what came to light with Zuzka...you could PM me if its not for public knowledge?
By:
tony57
When: 27 Jan 13 14:32
keeper
one last chance...must be a member of the owners?.(im sorry if your not)..how else would he get the info so quick?
By:
one last chance
When: 27 Jan 13 14:39
I have nothing to do with supreme horse racing
By:
tony57
When: 27 Jan 13 14:42
oh as i said im sorry mate..my mistake
By:
Rocketfingers
When: 27 Jan 13 15:05
workrider • January 27, 2013 2:13 PM GMT
off with you now , i'm really sick of your childish rantings and oneupmanship , so i'll ask you to refrain from coming on my threads , as you consistently bring infantile rubbish everywere you go and i'm really pissed off with you , every thread is taken over by your childish ranting , so if you persist in these i have no option but to have you banned from my threads...so please stop at once...

Stop aftertiming, as long as you feel the need to post winners after the event you'll have me or Shane or someone else telling you about, you're a serial aftertimer now at this stage.
By:
The Gotchee
When: 27 Jan 13 15:57
Rocketfingers, YOU RUIN EVERY THREAD. Sad
By:
Santry
When: 27 Jan 13 17:45
There was an inquiry into AP on Binolular but none into this race. I wont say it suprises me as Irish Racing is an insiders club.
By:
silvergreaser
When: 27 Jan 13 20:17
On the Racing Post Mullins was waxing lyrical about Zuzka, his words about Glens Melody sounded like he'd be happy to get a place, Glens Meloy absolutely hacks up???.

Willie for a Mullins is the only Mullins that doesn't sound like a person of farmer origin, maybe he got elocution lessons?, but doesn't hide the fact he's still a Mullins, screw their own mother.
By:
mitch leary
When: 27 Jan 13 20:31
explain the last bit of that sentence^
By:
silvergreaser
When: 27 Jan 13 20:35
Paddy Mullins was originally a farmer
By:
Eddie Batt
When: 27 Jan 13 21:11
Why are you so angry silvergreaser.
By:
OllieJohn
When: 27 Jan 13 21:13
Zuzka run today resembled her run in Galway. I pigeon holed her that day and couldnt believe her run at Fairyhouse in the Grade 1  ....on her day she is a better mare than Glens Melody
Page 1 of 3  •  Previous 1 | 2 | 3 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com