Forums

Irish Sports

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
tony57
25 Jan 13 18:44
| Topic/replies: 12,539 | Blogger: tony57's blog
looks like a great weekend ahead..good luck to all
3.50 city slicker
i was disappointed with this ones debut but the winner was very good and the mullins camp seem to think he was not right..since came out and won a egg and spoon bumper @fairyhouse..they think going up in distance will see a big improvement in this one..as long as his jumping holds..im willing to chance it..
Show More
Report wildmanfromborneo January 25, 2013 10:54 PM GMT
Snap Crackle have you noticed who is riding Mount Benbulben?
Report snap crackle and pop January 25, 2013 11:00 PM GMT
I have wildman, but around a track as tight as this I can't see his jumping holding up
Report wildmanfromborneo January 25, 2013 11:09 PM GMT
I wouldnt consider the Leopardstown chase course tight as its on the outside but with Mount Benbulben you will always worry about his jumping,i think its surprising that Russell is taking the ride and if i was Gigginstown i might be making a phone call.
Report keen leader January 25, 2013 11:14 PM GMT
tough going this card.

i am no fan of arvika, a horse having broken down in the past, i cannot understand why you would want to back him at odds on against a pair of past grade 1 winners. 7/1 to win the chelt arkle, a million in my book.

the big hurdle features in its ranks what i term one of the best handicapped flat horses in ireland, a big price in this race, he could fill a first five place at a big price....if you do your research you find the horse and a look at his prep race makes for fun viewing.

cheltenham catches the imagination. i have played reve de sivola at 8/1 e/w for the stayers hurdle in march, he is a near cert to place in march and should he outstay oscar whiskey tomorrow, the 8/1 will rapidly become 4/1 as at the moment, though many view it as a wide open stayers year minus big bucks, when you chisel through the runners, reve sticks out like a sore thumb.

as an everton fan, i think we are in for a tricky ride tomorrow at bolton, i have backed bolton plus one at 6/5, as it covers a likely draw or will compensate for a knockout.
Report pa lapsy January 25, 2013 11:17 PM GMT
Great preview Wildman,think Farells Fancy might run a fair race in that 2.45,over twice the price of Glam Gerry who he had behind in the paddy power now a lb better off and 3f less trip should suit FF better (leading pp at that stage),booking of Mark Enright a positive off a feather weight.sChancing a small ew at around 16's.Gl with your picks.
Report Ozymandius January 25, 2013 11:32 PM GMT
can a racing expert please let the rest of us know which horse keen leader is refering to above?
Report cloone river January 25, 2013 11:37 PM GMT
leah claire
Report johnslad January 25, 2013 11:41 PM GMT
ITS THE GENTLEMAN ARE U ALL STUPIDCrazy
Report allways collects January 25, 2013 11:45 PM GMT
Which of his flat runs would lead you to think it is the Gentleman "johnslad" he did say well h/capped.AND YOU CALL US STUPID !!!!!!!!
Report Allduckornodinner January 25, 2013 11:46 PM GMT
Munsaab is the horse that KL is referring to I would imagine.

If you are looking to get stuck into a handicap tomoro then look no further than Mr Watson in the last in Cheltenham. I'll be shocked If he isn't better than 127 with race conditions to suit.
Report Pre-Fat-Low-Fat-Foods January 25, 2013 11:50 PM GMT
I reckon it's the Duke
Report tobywong. January 25, 2013 11:50 PM GMT
missed his last run allduck , did he pull as hard as he did in the novice at 2ms track? definitely ability there but he is a highly strung animal
Report allways collects January 25, 2013 11:51 PM GMT
I agree with the 127 allduck he could be a lot better,but i believe Barbatos is well fancied tomorrow,i also respected Saddlers Risk last year could be anything this year,though race.As regards KL's selection in the big hurdle i personally think its Inis Mean i think this could be the gamble of the day tomorrow,wouldn't be surprised if this went off 7/2 or shorter.
Report Allduckornodinner January 26, 2013 12:01 AM GMT
Lads theres no point in speculating anymore. It's Munsaab. He is rated 55 in the Flat and was lockjawed the last day.

Toby he settled much better with the first time hood the last day. Give he ran down to the last in Cheltenham in front off some very good horses 127 in a handicap isn't a phasing task. I hate taking in Ruby but I don't like Dildar at all. Charlie Manns horse is progressing nicely but I think Jonjo's has potentially quite a deal in hand.
Report keen leader January 26, 2013 12:11 AM GMT
i dont bet in handicaps like tomorrows, as fun betting is made for these races, fun betting = fools betting.

allduck got the horse and i think he may run well, could as easily finish 14th as 4th as luck in running is crucial in these races. i will not be betting in this race i will wait until i get the nod from clonmel to play on the right day on the flat in the coming months.

if it suits me i might try to "get" in-running inis meain at something like 1.4-1.5 as he may either win or blow out, and the blow out may come in the closing stages, hence he may trade very short for a place.
Report dj876 January 26, 2013 12:12 AM GMT
McCoy doing 10-3 is a tip in itself,very impressive lto.
Report silvergreaser January 26, 2013 12:25 AM GMT
The only horse I see that is very well handicapped on previous hurdle form is De Valira who has been chasing recently, Edeymi would be reasonably handicapped on his Fred Winter 2nd to Une Artiste, but the jockey booking suggests there might be another day for him?, or a ruse?.
Report silvergreaser January 26, 2013 12:29 AM GMT
sorry misread post KL (best handicapped flat horse)
Report huddys January 26, 2013 7:55 AM GMT
Racing gets the go ahead,passed the inspection
Report Ozymandius January 26, 2013 8:18 AM GMT
Cheers allduck & KL.  Edeymi did catch my eye, don't know if the jockey booked means it's a runner or not?
Report Allduckornodinner January 26, 2013 9:16 AM GMT
Lord Windermere may lack the class of MB but he is a tough little battler (galloped in resolutely the last day after being chopped up rounding the bend). The extra distance will help as he has a touch of the slows but jumps well and will go down on his sword. He is the value punt against the Mullins runner and MB especially for those who are fans of collateral form.

It's a bright and fresh start to the day up here so hopefully it stays that way for a great days racing both here and at NH HQ.
Report p_r_e_m_i_e_r__f_a_n_t_a_s_y January 26, 2013 9:44 AM GMT
PremierFantasy

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:59 pm     Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post
Leopardstown

Ted Veale @ 10/1     Munsaab @ 25/1

Hidden Cyclone @ 7/1     Thegreatjohnbrowne @ 25/1

all e/w

Cheltenham

Reve De Sivola @ 5/2

played them today, should be a good days racing at both Cheltenham and Leopardstown
Report Pre-Fat-Low-Fat-Foods January 26, 2013 2:58 PM GMT
Well Done Pa - Superb Selection
Report lapsy pa January 26, 2013 3:06 PM GMT
Thanks Pre-Fat,probably a lucky winner,nice touch landed by the CorkmenCool
Report Pre-Fat-Low-Fat-Foods January 26, 2013 4:19 PM GMT
Well Done Allduck. Nice winner
Report lapsy pa January 26, 2013 4:35 PM GMT
Good shout with Mr Watson Allduck,won well and despite the hood looked genuine enough.
Bumper winner Le vent d,antan won very easily,looks a decent horse.
Report tony57 January 26, 2013 6:36 PM GMT
been some great tipping on here ..welldone ..
3.05 sizing chile
i admit im only backing this horse on whispers...
Report koikeeper January 26, 2013 7:01 PM GMT
Will Leopardstown be on tomorrow (Sunday)?
Report silvergreaser January 26, 2013 7:07 PM GMT
If it went ahead today koikeeper abasolutely no danger of it not going ahead tomorrow, it would take something in the region of a Hurricane Katrina for a big Irish meeting to be called off and even then they'd probably think about it?, ddn't they race at the Punchestown festival last year, only mediocre meetings ever get called off in this country.
Report koikeeper January 26, 2013 7:10 PM GMT
Thanks for that, I know it went ahead today, but they said the ground was barely raceable , hence the inspection tomorrow maybe?
Report Dan Chipowski January 26, 2013 7:40 PM GMT
Only the two chases on the card in doubt by the sounds of things.

http://www.irishracing.com/news?prid=66308&headline=Leopardstown-to-inspect

Well done today, Pa. Nice winner.
Report silvergreaser January 26, 2013 7:51 PM GMT
Wasn't been smart koi, they hate calling off big money cards in this country.
Report koikeeper January 26, 2013 8:43 PM GMT
Sorry SG, didnt mean anything by  the post, maybe came across wrong lol ...hope it does go ahead, looks another cracking card..
ZUZKA looks a "good thing" in the mares hurdle.....way ahead of these imo.
Report wildmanfromborneo January 26, 2013 9:11 PM GMT
Had a bad day so maybe there is an element of pocket talking.
I am normally slagged as a defender of jockeys no matter what but two rides annoyed me today,the first was Davy Russell on Mount Benbulben he looked apprehensive and should not have ridden him,the horse actually jumped well but he had him wide and looked to me like a man looking for any excuse to pull him up,he bought him ridiculously wide turning in and landed slow over the last,not his finest hour but nothing nefarious.
Not so sure that the Mark Walsh ride on Foxrock wasn't nefarious but he was probably riding to instructions.Foxroch was never asked a serious question during the race obviously being ridden to get his confidence back but Mark Walsh is JPs jockey and he supplied the horse City Slicker who replaced Foxrock as favourite and was heavily backed just as much as Foxrock was laid.Ruby will be back on board in a maiden hurdle and they will bury him,then he will get a vigorous ride and win.
Well done Pa Lapsy and Terence OBrien with their well backed winner Farrells Fancy proving once again he can train them as well as sell them.
Report richters January 26, 2013 9:47 PM GMT
wildman i expect glens melody to be a lot closer to the pace tommorow and will be disapointed if she isnt a lot closer to 6 and a half lengths of zuska...wat you think?
Report Rocketfingers January 26, 2013 9:51 PM GMT
Wildman Davy said after the race he kept him ride to give him a proper view of the fences, you are clearly speaking through your pocket here.
Report silvergreaser January 26, 2013 9:58 PM GMT
Strange post wildman, you seemed to be saying that the booking of Russell was going to be the making of the horse yesterday, now its Russells fault?, if any ride today I found a bit strange was Townend on City Slicker seemed to be waiting on something else to happen, had a very strong hold on the reins coming to the last while seemingly feigning effort?
Report Cupwinkcook January 26, 2013 10:01 PM GMT
Glens Melody looks an e/w bet to nothing for me. Be interested to see what her place price settles at.

Was in spoils today and their place only betting mirrored the machine less a cut.
Fav in the bumper, 4/6 for a place, 7/4 for the win.
Others had place prices better than the e/w terms. e.g. 6/5 place, 5/1 win
Report Tolmi January 26, 2013 10:25 PM GMT
I think it was jumping to the right cost Mount Benbulben today.I didn't think he brought him wide inro the straight at all and ran a normal course until he lost the race by jumping severely right at the last.By the way I think you are getting Terence and Sean O Brien mixed up?

Re City Slicker I think he pulled way too hard early to get home in the ground and the jockey knew he was holding onto nothing.The way he weakened after the last would suggest this was the case.
Report ChildOfMine2 January 26, 2013 11:17 PM GMT
Really like Talbot Road in the handicap hurdle.
Report moneypenny January 26, 2013 11:36 PM GMT
horrible night down these parts, whats it like in dublin lads
looks to be plenty of rain on the met eireann map
are we sure this will go ahead
Report yort January 26, 2013 11:54 PM GMT
pouring
Report Pre-Fat-Low-Fat-Foods January 27, 2013 9:17 AM GMT
Passes Inspection. Cool

Crocus Bay (took a while to get over a bumper slog with Inish Island, might have a few lbs in hand of his mark) and Sammy Black (very eye-catching run lto).  Two nice ew bets for me today in the big hurdle.
Report koikeeper January 27, 2013 10:12 AM GMT
Two nice ew bets for me today in the big hurdle...???

Thought Hurricane fly was running in the "Big" Hurdle..maybe wrong thoughGrinWink
Report Pre-Fat-Low-Fat-Foods January 27, 2013 10:19 AM GMT
Laugh I know 2/7 shots get you excited. Not my thing. Cool
Report koikeeper January 27, 2013 10:35 AM GMT
Just stating a fact...if you are going to post, get the facts right..simple....
2/7 shots... well  horses like sprinter sacre, hurricane fly,.. I could watch them all day long..

Who cares about the prices..obviously not betting races, but horses to enjoy....
Report silvergreaser January 27, 2013 10:56 AM GMT
On a strict line of form from last years Champion hurdle there shouldn't be an awful lot between Hurricane and Binocular only a length seperated them at the Festival on good ground, todays ground will suit the Hurricane much more than it will Binocular, I wonder is the presence of Binocular more of a fact finding mission than any real intention of beating the Hurricane today?.

Binocular is probably down the pecking order now at the Henderson stable for the Champion, both Darlan Grandouet with more realistic chances of toppling the Hurricane.

Hurricane should win easy today on ground that he adores, but it should be educational as far as Nicky Henderson is concerned?
Report lapsy pa January 27, 2013 11:18 AM GMT
Surprised to see Rupert Lamb and Prima Vista as joint favs,thought that being so close to Alderwood and Lord Windermere would have Prima Vista as clear fav.Ruperts Lambs last run was eyecatching as he made up a fair bit of ground still didn't want to go past,is he just a bridle horse? Prima vista should finish ahead of Toner D'Oudaires on 29th Dec running.Looks a fair 2/1 chance to me.
Report dinglemick January 27, 2013 11:37 AM GMT
Great winner yesterday lapsy with Farrells Fancy ....Hope you had him in moneypenneys tipsters competition ....so far most of us have been useless in it LaughLaugh

ground desperate up there ....... i wonder how many winners the mullins family will have in the first 6 races ScaredScared
odds on shots for willie in the first 4 then tony has that sammy black that they backed off the boards the last day and i m told that Sizing Chile is very decent in the next one ShockedShockedShocked
Report dinglemick January 27, 2013 11:41 AM GMT
any word lads on Binoculars well being ??? I m tempted in the conditions to back Thousand Stars 7/4 without The Fly ???
Report lapsy pa January 27, 2013 11:48 AM GMT
Morning Dingle,didn't enter that comp,i was stone last in the flat one.
Tony 57 said the same with Sizing Chile,buzz seems to be out alright wouldn't have to be extra special to beat the 2nd fav.Quite happy to watch the first few races.GL with SC.Stinker Grace couldn't at least get a place yesterday,must have been his worst round for ages.
Report winsamsoon January 27, 2013 11:57 AM GMT
Willie Mullins paid £200,000 for Moyle Park last night, beat Blackmail 3l. He knows what he has to beat and Sizing is drifting
Report workrider January 27, 2013 12:49 PM GMT
well done pa , i'm only just in from waterford , was in the pp shop with the son in law and we got talking to a man who backed ruby in the first for 200 euro ..i backed the winner for small money , he told us he knew farrells fancy connections , with that the phone rang he spoke to them for a few minutes turned to me and said , iv'e just been told it has no chance ....Laugh...who needs enemies eh....
Report Santry January 27, 2013 12:56 PM GMT
Just cannot figure out Rupert Lamb. First time at Navan was clearly a non jigger but last time at Fairyhouse over 2 mile 5 got the strangest ride and still looked a winner at the last. The fact that he is back down in trip today suggests they think he didnt stay but I think there may be something not right and Prima Vista looks a more solid option at the prices.
Report richters January 27, 2013 1:00 PM GMT
ye were warned.........
Report Dan Chipowski January 27, 2013 1:01 PM GMT
I do hope Ruby isn't too exhausted after that effort on Zuzka. LaughLaugh
Report silvergreaser January 27, 2013 1:01 PM GMT
Wildman is rubbing his hands with glee after that result?.
Report lapsy pa January 27, 2013 1:04 PM GMT
Smelly run last time for GM,compensated today,WD backers
Report keen leader January 27, 2013 1:09 PM GMT
ruby certainly was not blowing too hard after the glens melody run the last time.

for the record. moyle park cost 250 last night, and willie buying tells you that what he had was not good enough for the bumper, because moyle park is limited in terms of size, he must win the cheltenham bumper to justify cost, and i am fully convinced he is now willies number one string and probably should be now antepost fav for that race.

santry, when rupert was trained in durham he was a law onto himself, wouldnt go onto gallops, impossible to shoe...nothing surprises me with the horse.....though in that race, the onwer of prima vista is not confident as he says the horse had a hard race at navan and he did not want to run, meade did.
Report MCKENNA January 27, 2013 1:43 PM GMT
Did Gleeson just call the 250K horse Marlay Park or do I need to see a hearing doctor?
Report callitasucit January 27, 2013 1:45 PM GMT
Thousand Stars looks good bet at 7-4 without. Going a stride faster than the last day, and the ground, should help make it more of a stamina test. Hard to see this suiting Binocular, who in any case has never been at his best fto.
Report tony57 January 27, 2013 2:01 PM GMT
keen leader
   which one of willies owners has bought it ?
Report lapsy pa January 27, 2013 2:03 PM GMT
^ Just held on for you and Dingle,good shout.
Report callitasucit January 27, 2013 2:06 PM GMT
Lucky. AP was very easy on Binocular.
Report lapsy pa January 27, 2013 2:09 PM GMT
He was,still thats what you were hoping for beforehand.
Report callitasucit January 27, 2013 2:14 PM GMT
Ya. Take a bit of luck when it comes! It was in short supply yesterday, backed both Imperial Commander and The New One. 1.01 and 1.02. Like yourself, had Grace e.w, and had backed Serg in running at 6.4. Norens bird, and wood eagle were not well receivedLaugh
Report lapsy pa January 27, 2013 2:19 PM GMT
Thats bad alright,you might have turned de corner after that,Woods ought to win so it might be onwards and upwards.
Report callitasucit January 27, 2013 2:22 PM GMT
Hopefully!
Report mrcombustible January 27, 2013 3:24 PM GMT
DATE    SALE NAME    LOT    VENDOR    PURCHASER    PRICE    CURRENCY
26Jan13     Brightwells (Cheltenham)    27    From Railway Stables (david Harry Kelly)    H. Kirk/W.P. Mullins    250,000    GBP
14Jun12     Goffs    300    From Castledillon Stud (agent)    Peter Murphy    10,000    EUR
14Nov08     Tattersalls Ireland    2089    Messrs. Kevin A. Geraghty & James O'rourke    Kennycourt Stud    25,000    EUR
Report allways collects January 27, 2013 4:59 PM GMT
keen leader may i be rude and ask you,do you actually live anywhere near Finuge??
Report keen leader January 27, 2013 5:03 PM GMT
answer to you, no...in fact all i know is that it is on north kerry, and given the area team galvin plays with, i assume we are talking about a small parish within a 12 mile radius of listowel.

ps

why is moyle park not a strong jolly for the cheltenham bumper?
Report richters January 27, 2013 5:09 PM GMT
keen leader are you anyway connected to the excelllent rte racing correspondent brian gleeson?
Report allways collects January 27, 2013 5:52 PM GMT
very good keen leader its only 4 miles outside listowel and i actually only live 1 mile from it which is why i was asking.in answer to your question i think the market is slow to react to the news but i also think Golantilla deserves to be top of the market,having said that 16/1 with PP is a little big on Moyle Park
Report The Gotchee January 27, 2013 9:12 PM GMT
why is moyle park not a strong jolly for the cheltenham bumper?

Why should he be a strong favourite?

By his action and pedigree it looks like he is a soft ground horse.

Don't think W. Mullins will get much improvement out of him. His previous trainer David Kelly is a seriously good trainer of bumper horses and I suspect he had him trained to the minute for that Leopardstown race.
Report Allduckornodinner January 27, 2013 9:29 PM GMT
On the form of beating Champagne James you would say that Union Dues is the leading Irish bumper performer this season. However that was a muddling race and his pace was the difference. Much different test awaits in March. Grecian Tiger wasn't as impressive as i'd expected him to be given that he had kicked Union Dues out of his way in a schooling race in Thurles six weeks ago. He has a fair engine but I think he is more of a Flat horse than a true NH horse, he certainly moved like one in Naas and maybe his greater days will come at the Curragh rather than Cheltenham. I agree with Gotchee that while Moyle Park obviously has plenty of ability he was very much on the shop window that day. The other standouts are Golantilla and possibly Clondaw Court.

Whether he wins or not there won't be a better looking horse running in the Champion Bumper than the bumper winner yesterday. He looked a real quality horse walking around the ring (in fact he was different league from the others physically apart from Dawwaran) and he put in a real good performance. While i'm sure he was well ready you cannot make horses travel like him through galloping. It's just natural talent and he's one i'd bee keeping onside. The main imponderable is whether he changes hands. I saw Frank Berry waiting to have a chat with connections so thats one interested party and it's hard to foresee a huge offer being turned down.
Report keen leader January 27, 2013 9:33 PM GMT
i have known harry for a long time, never heard anyone call him david, he has been training for john halley, and any horse that he handled always had meat left on the bone. moyle park needs little improvement to win a substandard bumper, and he will be much better on decent ground according to harry who i have found to be a reliable judge. willie knows how to fine tune for cheltenham and that could be the vital ingredient. the horse took the journey and proceedings at cheltenham in his stride(golantilla did not in december), so unlike most of the other irish entries, we know he has the temperment to handle a trip away from home, an aspect overlooked when form students are analysing irish festival entries.

final thoughts on the last 2 days.

12 months ago, irish champion hurdel day was run in appalling conditions, much the same this time.....not ONE festival winner came of the card 12 months ago, despite h fly and boston bob winning easily....i believe winning grade 1s in horrible conditions takes a lot out of horses and they may not recover in time for the festival and they may run flat.   

I will boldly predict, that NOT ONE horse you saw running on sunday will win at the festival....the only danger to that statement might be something like toner d, who elliott could be preparing for a handicap chase, with his prospects determined by whatever uk chase mark he gets.

the most likely festival winner you saw over the weekend remains reve de sivola in a very weak division. believe it or not, history proves that it takes real stamina to stay in a fast run 3 mile race, so on better ground i would expect reve to finish a long way ahead of oscar whiskey.
Report bleekerstreet January 28, 2013 11:39 AM GMT
Be interested to see what the plan is for The Real Article now that he is handicapped over fences .Has to be a nice race in him on spring ground .
Report workrider January 28, 2013 12:10 PM GMT
maybe thats the key to him bleekerstreet , im sure they are looking after him atm ...the fall on its first run at clonmel had them worried i'd say ....it'll fit in nicely if the ground turns ...no questions will be asked....
Report huddys January 28, 2013 7:54 PM GMT
Was out there on saturday,have to say taught the crowd was very poor and the betting ring was very quiet,anybody know the betting figures for the day or what crowd they got.
Report soapp January 30, 2013 8:00 PM GMT
huddys, not a bad crowd in my opinion on Saturday. I always park over in the Industrial Estate. Normally no problem getting a place. Lucky to get one of the last few. On Sunday there was none in either of the two car parks in the estate. I got lucky with someone going home early when I arrived.

Hennessy day will be a different matter.
Report Santry January 30, 2013 8:14 PM GMT
Leopardstown have lost the run of themselves with there entry fees. 25 each day at Christmas and it will be 20 on Hennessey day. Its reducing admission charges they should be rather than increasing them.
Report lapsy pa January 30, 2013 8:20 PM GMT
Santry not altogether certain but i,m sure i saw on leopardstown own site you could get an online ticket for 20E for the 2 days last weekend,maybe worth having a look there in future?
Report Santry January 30, 2013 8:28 PM GMT
Think your right but if I had gone both days last weekend the good lady would not have been a happy bunny.
Report Catch Me ifyoucan March 2, 2013 7:46 PM GMT
keen leader 27 Jan 13 21:33
.......12 months ago, irish champion hurdel day was run in appalling conditions, much the same this time.....not ONE festival winner came of the card 12 months ago, despite h fly and boston bob winning easily....i believe winning grade 1s in horrible conditions takes a lot out of horses and they may not recover in time for the festival and they may run flat.   

I will boldly predict, that NOT ONE horse you saw running on sunday will win at the festival....the only danger to that statement might be something like toner d, who elliott could be preparing for a handicap chase, with his prospects determined by whatever uk chase mark he gets.

Perhaps that's a tip in itself for HF
Report dj876 March 2, 2013 7:58 PM GMT
CMIC-Maybe your joking or am I missing something??
How is that prediction from the venerable KL a tip in itself for HF??
Report Catch Me ifyoucan March 2, 2013 8:28 PM GMT
LAY the Fcukin THING ffs !!!
Report Catch Me ifyoucan March 2, 2013 9:08 PM GMT
THREE I like tomorrow

3.10 Formidableopponent 14/1 ew for Paul Carberry.....back after 433 days (beat BalnaSLOW 5/1 in pt-to-pt) 

3.40 The Real Article 7/2 in a 6 horse race

and 4.10 Spring Heeled 6/1 with Davy up for the first time.
Report huddys March 2, 2013 10:23 PM GMT
One horse that really catches my eye tomorrow is maksukaze thinks its a bet to nothing e/w,cant see it not been out of the top 4 at around 6/1,ruby back on board after winning on him at navan on his 2nd last run,lads if you get a chance have a look at his last run,very funny ride carberry gave it,
Report timberman March 2, 2013 10:42 PM GMT
Seems to be a lot of interest in please talk in 410....any updates from Keen Leader?
Report workrider March 3, 2013 11:48 AM GMT
i took note as well huddys , Shall we say it was given an uninspired ride the last day , after really scooting up in its previous race....
Report oufies pal March 3, 2013 1:03 PM GMT
think Cootamundra looks interesting in novice chase. Dropping down in class on the back of a couple of eye catching runs lately. Traveled really well to last on both occasions without having toe to finish with leaders in those higher grades ,looks progressive and with sights lowered here must have a decent chance at an ok price against a field that questions can be asked about most. Being nibbled at a little in market also,
Report Catch Me ifyoucan March 3, 2013 1:59 PM GMT
LEOPARDSTOWN........... 23 from 41 - little arrows (runs in the 4.40)

2.10 Grey Monk
2.10 Grey Monk
2.10 Operating
2.10 Operating
2.10 Boondooma
2.10 Doctor Jim............ ew

2.40 Blackstairmountain
2.40 Pageboy
2.40 Mount Colah............... ew

3.10 Summer Star
3.10 Summer Star
3.10 Formidableopponent
3.10 St Devote
3.10 Dul Ar An Ol
3.10 Back To Balloo............. ew

3.40 Dylan Ross
3.40 Dylan Ross
3.40 Rupert Lamb

4.10 Kakagh

4.40 Tales of Milan
4.40 Ionisphere.............. ew

5.10 Grecian Tiger
Report Catch Me ifyoucan March 3, 2013 2:16 PM GMT
Also gone for Little Arrows in the 4.40 - stable in good form and with Paul's record for the stable of late...into 5's now.
Report mitch leary March 3, 2013 2:30 PM GMT
russell should have never ended up on the outside of that loose horse.
a very poor display by one of the so called better jockeys.
Report Catch Me ifyoucan March 3, 2013 2:59 PM GMT
LEOPARDSTOWN........... 29 from 41 little arrows so far

2.10 Grey Monk
2.10 Grey Monk
2.10 Operating............... 7/4 WINNER
2.10 Boondooma
2.40 Blackstairmountain
2.40 Blackstairmountain
2.40 Pageboy
==================================
3.10 Summer Star
3.10 Summer Star
3.10 St Devote
3.10 St Devote
3.10 Citizenship
3.10 Formidableopponent
3.10 Dul Ar An Ol

3.40 Dylan Ross
3.40 Dylan Ross
3.40 Rupert Lamb

4.10 Kakagh
4.10 Kylebeg Krsytle
4.10 King Of The Refs............. ew

4.40 Tales of Milan
4.40 Saigheada Beaga

5.10 Grecian Tiger
Report Catch Me ifyoucan March 3, 2013 3:02 PM GMT
Gary O’Brien tips for readers of The STAR
Selections
2.10 Thunder And Roses 9/4
2.40 Blackstairmountain 5/4
3.10 Back To Balloo (each-way) 22/1
3.40 Rupert Lamb 2/1
4.10 Please Talk 15/2
4.40 Easy Vic 13/2
5.10 Grecian Tiger 11/8
Report one last chance March 3, 2013 3:17 PM GMT
Katie Walsh great ride
Report Kelly March 3, 2013 3:20 PM GMT
Brilliant repeat performance .  Good luck to those who got the 80 in running !  Looked more than that turning in , but the evidence was there from last time !
Report Catch Me ifyoucan March 3, 2013 5:46 PM GMT
LEOPARDSTOWN...39 from 41...only 8 ½ Winners

2.10 Grey Monk........NR
2.10 Boondooma
2.40 Blackstairmountain
2.40 Blackstairmountain
2.40 Pageboy
3.10 Summer Star............... 7/2 WINNER
3.10 St Devote
3.10 St Devote
3.10 Dul Ar An Ol
3.10 Dul Ar An Ol
3.10 Formidableopponent
3.10 Citizenship.............. ew
3.40 Dylan Ross
3.40 Dylan Ross
3.40 Rupert Lamb
4.10 Heberemembered.................. 10/1 WINNER
4.10 Heberemembered.................. 10/1 WINNER
4.10 Heberemembered......... ew... 10/1 WINNER
4.10 Kakagh
4.10 Kylebeg Krsytle
4.40 Saigheada Beaga
4.40 Saigheada Beaga
4.40 Tales of Milan
5.10 Grecian Tiger
5.10 Grecian Tiger
5.10 Grecian Tiger
5.10 Shield...................... 8/1 WINNER
5.10 Incriminate
Report Catch Me ifyoucan March 4, 2013 11:23 AM GMT
missing

DINGLEMICK   
SLIGORED

LEADERBOARD          5pts        DAY 18        DAY 19        DAY 20        DAY 21        DAY 22        DAY 23        DAY 24        DAY 25   
    MONTE CHRISTO                   34.88        36.13        41.13        41.25        40.25        38.25        38.87        51.37   
    SLIGORED                   10.45        13.45        18.45        16.45        30.20        28.20        26.20        25.20   
    WORLDWIDEWEB                   7.70        5.70        11.20        9.20        8.20        7.20        6.20        22.20   
    CORANA                   -4.11        13.89        11.89        24.89        22.89        20.89        22.69        20.69   
    GORETSKI                   19.10        17.10        15.10        13.10        14.10        12.10        13.35        11.35   
    DKELLY69                   3.25        1.25        -3.75        -5.75        -7.75        -8.75        -9.75        10.25   
    INCHCAILOCH                   6.05        4.05        2.05        0.05        5.55        3.55        11.55        9.55   
    NEVER GIVE UP                   3.12        1.12        -0.88        -2.88        -4.88        -2.38        0.37        7.37   
    CATCH ME IFYOUCAN                   2.88        4.38        8.38        6.38        1.38        -0.62        7.38        5.38   
    DEPLASTERER                   1.50        0.50        -0.50        -1.50        8.50        6.50        5.50        3.50   
    GENERAL IDEA                   15.20        13.20        11.20        9.20        8.20        6.20        4.20        2.20   
    PREMIER FANTASY                   -4.02        -6.02        -8.02        -13.02        -15.02        -17.02        -5.02        2.02   
    SANTRY                   5.89        3.89        -1.12        -3.12        2.39        0.39        2.19        0.19   
    DEARGDUBH                   5.67        3.67        5.67        3.67        2.67        0.67        1.92        -0.08   
    CUPWINCOOK                   -6.97        -5.64        -1.89        -3.89        -0.89        1.61        1.11        -0.89   
    ALWAYS COLLECTS                   -19.20        -21.20        -1.20        -3.20        -5.20        -6.20        -8.20        -1.20   
    FRANKALSORAN60                   4.00        4.13        2.13        0.13        -1.88        2.62        0.63        -1.37   
    GIANT STRIDES                   6.67        7.92        10.42        8.42        3.42        1.42        -0.58        -1.58   
    NEW APPROACH                   -0.83        -2.83        -3.83        -5.83        -2.08        -4.08        -6.08        -2.58   
    TROOPER THORNTON                   -12.00        -14.00        -16.00        -18.00        -20.00        -22.00        -24.00        -4.00   
    RICHTERS                   -12.38        -9.38        -10.38        -6.88        -3.88        -1.88        -3.88        -5.88   
    MONEYPENNY                   -1.75        -3.75        -5.75        -7.75        -2.25        -4.25        -6.25        -8.25   
    KAVVIE                   0.55        -4.46        -6.46        -8.46        -10.46        -6.46        -6.56        -8.56   
    TONY57                   -20.00        -21.00        -22.00        -18.50        -15.50        -17.50        -9.50        -11.50   
    CHILDOFMINE2                   -8.16        -9.16        -10.16        -12.16        -14.16        -10.16        -11.16        -13.16   
    SOAPP                   -3.91        -5.91        -7.91        -9.91        -11.91        -13.91        -11.91        -13.91   
    PRE-FAT-LOW-FAT-FOODS                   -19.20        -21.20        -23.20        -22.20        -14.20        -16.20        -18.20        -14.70   
    JADETURTLE                   1.00        -1.00        -6.00        -8.00        -10.00        -12.00        -14.00        -16.00   
    IRISH_GUY_13                   -24.00        -25.00        -26.00        -18.50        -11.00        -13.00        -15.00        -17.00   
    TOBYWONG                   -13.55        -15.55        -17.55        -19.55        -21.55        -23.55        -15.55        -17.55   
    PBUNTER                   -15.06        -8.81        -10.81        -12.81        -14.81        -16.81        -17.81        -19.81   
    ONE LAST CHANCE                   -12.59        -12.72        -14.72        -19.72        -20.72        -22.72        -20.52        -22.52   
    DINGLEMICK                   -21.04        -23.04        -25.04        -27.04        -19.04        -21.04        -22.04        -23.04   
    PUNCHESTOWN                   -14.75        -16.75        -21.75        -23.75        -25.75        -26.75        -28.75        -30.75   
    WORKRIDER                 -19.00        -20.00        -22.00        -24.00        -26.00        -28.00        -30.00        -32.00   
    DECALEC                   -18.50        -20.50        -22.50        -24.50        -26.50        -28.50        -30.50        -32.50   
    SNAAFI DANCER                   -26.16        -28.16        -33.16        -35.16        -29.66        -31.66        -33.66        -35.66   
    SNAP CRACKLE AND POP                   -25.00        -27.00        -29.00        -31.00        -33.00        -34.00        -36.00        -38.00   
    ELVISSSS                   -24.25        -26.25        -31.25        -33.25        -35.25        -37.25        -39.25        -41.25   
    DAN CHIPOWSKI                   -38.00        -40.00        -42.00        -44.00        -40.25        -42.25        -44.25        -46.25   
    NORN IRON                   -37.00        -39.00        -41.00        -43.00        -45.00        -47.00        -49.00        -51.00   
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com