Forums

Irish Sports

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
snap crackle and pop
06 Jan 13 19:34
| Topic/replies: 8,558 | Blogger: snap crackle and pop's blog
Have 2 tips for tomorrow, one from my friend at work and one from md.

They are, sound investment 1.10 taunton (tip from friend at work) and breakheart 1.25 kempton (md nap)

Anybody have any views on the taunton race?
Pause Switch to Standard View Tips for tomorrow
Show More
Report snap crackle and pop January 9, 2013 7:59 PM GMT
Yes £5 or £7.50 ew used to be my standard bets when I was unemployed. But since landing my new job I now have a greater disposable income and can do my trading in bigger amounts now but maintaining the same principle however. Each to their own but I find this system is good
Report Bassanio January 9, 2013 8:00 PM GMT
Workrider,

Why are you working yourself up over this? The guy is just a joke artist and as wildman said is just "skitting" on here.
There are surely more important things and more rewarding things to be doing than giving him the time of day.
Report BJG January 9, 2013 8:02 PM GMT
Am impressed by the hauls he pulls in everyday tho tbf for a clear pisstake Grin
Report workrider January 9, 2013 8:03 PM GMT
you're one sick fooker mate ..i pity anyone whos been taken in by you ....you should be banned ..your a sickness on here ....leave the poor sods alone with your get rich quick , i met this fellow in work etc ..they have it hard enough without you taking them to the cleaners ..enough is enough ...
Report workrider January 9, 2013 8:06 PM GMT
bjg ,bassanio , of course hes a windup merchant , put there are some gullible sorts on here been taken in by this sod ..time to call this off imo....
Report wildmanfromborneo January 9, 2013 8:11 PM GMT
Workrider to him it's just a game,I stated this at the start of this thread which drove dj876 mad but the penny dropped after awhile.
Look at his followers his cheerleaders Ozymandius,Rocketfingers  and Never Go Out that tells you plenty although Kavvie is a bit of a surprise,he knows him from the coursing.
He is a coursing man from Kildare,his pal is Magic md another Kildare man also a coursing man but I think he races greyhounds as well,he used to work for Ladcrooks.He puts up drifters and horses he doesn't fancy and then laughs at the replies by putting on this ole country boy routine,all an act as he knows his racing just like Magic md who is very shrewd.
I don't think the pair of them realise that there are some on here who take these threads seriously and are losing their dough,I don't think that is their attention.
Report richters January 9, 2013 8:12 PM GMT
in fairness wr the only gullible fools following this are the usual suspects virginfingers and never get out........oh and kavvie might say he is but kavvie knows well it is a windup........bird o donnell actually thinks it is a quite impressive thread....in his own words......and what a thread im after reading on the main forum......9 big ones to win 2 big ones........he gets better.....
Report pa lapsy January 9, 2013 8:14 PM GMT
I think ozymandius is a fan as well.
Report never give up January 9, 2013 8:17 PM GMT

Jan 9, 2013 -- 2:12PM, richters wrote:

in fairness wr the only gullible fools following this are the usual suspects virginfingers and never get out........oh and kavvie might say he is but kavvie knows well it is a windup........bird o donnell actually thinks it is a quite impressive thread....in his own words......and what a thread im after reading on the main forum......9 big ones to win 2 big ones........he gets better.....

i dont follow anyone winkters,i said well done on a winner once..........please u and wildbore get over ur infatuation of me.........u both log in at the same time and both mention me,stick to slagging of jockeys daily winkters

Report pa lapsy January 9, 2013 8:18 PM GMT
Apologies wildman i see you covered that point.
Report richters January 9, 2013 8:19 PM GMT
yip it is usual to log on in the evening after work never get out.....do u know what work is?
Report never give up January 9, 2013 8:20 PM GMT

Jan 9, 2013 -- 2:19PM, richters wrote:

yip it is usual to log on in the evening after work never get out.....do u know what work is?

well ur usually on here from 9am just like wildbore/dark rosaleen

Report never give up January 9, 2013 8:20 PM GMT
get over ur stalking winkters
Report wildmanfromborneo January 9, 2013 8:22 PM GMT
You rumbled him quick Pa I had observed him in action before so had prior knowledge.
Report snap crackle and pop January 9, 2013 8:22 PM GMT
I'd say you are a fan too pa are you not? You seem like a shrewdie and that would appreciate this quality info
Report richters January 9, 2013 8:23 PM GMT
in fairness anyone who follows horse racing will know by the language used on this thread and by the usual simple sympathisers feeble moronic contributions that it was a windup from day one.....it has gone from dj saying that th nicholls horse was a nice ew bet at 4/6 to kavvie doing an ew double at evs and 11/2 to scp trading on an evs fav.....all we need now is bird o donnell to tell us that he piled in with one of his legendary 4 figured euro bets.....
Report pa lapsy January 9, 2013 8:26 PM GMT
I am actually snap, you are defying all the logics of mathematics.
Report richters January 9, 2013 8:28 PM GMT
haha stalking.....never get out 1000s of copy and paste posts in pursuit of fraudy..........you are the laughing stock now of not only the irish forum but the football and horse racing forums now aswell.......fair play you have knocked bird o donnell off the top of the LOONEY table.........spot.....spot.....spot......spot the LOONEY TUNE...............
Report never give up January 9, 2013 8:30 PM GMT

Jan 9, 2013 -- 2:28PM, richters wrote:

haha stalking.....never get out 1000s of copy and paste posts in pursuit of fraudy..........you are the laughing stock now of not only the irish forum but the football and horse racing forums now aswell.......fair play you have knocked bird o donnell off the top of the LOONEY table.........spot.....spot.....spot......spot the LOONEY TUNE...............

ur friend wildbore made 8000 posts as dark rosaleen,think it is top of the charts,now please stop logging on and mentioning my name straight away,its quite strange

Report snap crackle and pop January 9, 2013 8:34 PM GMT
Always knew you would be a fan pa. Must be a shrewdie thing, that the rest can just seem to fathom
Report DECALEC January 9, 2013 8:37 PM GMT
,its quite strange saysnever give up 09 Jan 13 20:30 or is it fraudy/lazarus
Report wildmanfromborneo January 9, 2013 8:41 PM GMT
Quite strange indeed,Never Go Out you counted all of Dark Rosie's posts because you were probably on them all stalking her,eventually you seemed to have hounded her off.
Report kingrat January 9, 2013 8:44 PM GMT
wr has just realised he has been taken in by this cnt and now hes in meltdownLaugh
Report never give up January 9, 2013 8:45 PM GMT

Jan 9, 2013 -- 2:41PM, wildmanfromborneo wrote:

Quite strange indeed,Never Go Out you counted all of Dark Rosie's posts because you were probably on them all stalking her,eventually you seemed to have hounded her off.

didnt have to count the posts wildbore/dark rosaleen......the number of posts u made as dark rosaleen was beside ur name until b/fair banned u

Report never give up January 9, 2013 8:45 PM GMT

Jan 9, 2013 -- 2:37PM, DECALEC wrote:

,its quite strange saysnever give up 09 Jan 13 20:30 or is it fraudy/lazarus

LaughLaughLaugh

Report Ozymandius January 9, 2013 8:54 PM GMT
Chin up Snap lad Laugh  You have the old guard frothing at the mouth!

I would say you are an early front runner for Forumite of The Year 2013.
Report richters January 9, 2013 8:59 PM GMT
I was standing next to him in the Haydock Paddock last year when he shouted ' Hey Alice, do you like the jumper? 'She laughed and replied 'lovely'

mfraudy | 22 November 2012

Well done Wyn, I wish I had entered. I am hoping there will be a similar contest for followers of Tom Segal one day, I will be 1.01 to win

1.what time does this run never get out?
2.will it win?
3.What price do ye think it will be?
ta?
Report wildmanfromborneo January 9, 2013 9:00 PM GMT
Think you have lost it they are my posts and it has taken me over two years to clock up that figure,however the figure beside your name is an impressive 22 thousand.The disappointing thing about all those posts is you have never created a post on racing never created a post on any sport here,all you have done is pursue in a dogged determined way some unfortunates,MFordy,Money Tree,Dark Rosaleen Sooty Lazarus and a few more making you the ultimate Troll.
Report snap crackle and pop January 9, 2013 9:04 PM GMT
Thanks Ozy, what can I say, when you're good, you're good!!
Report kavvie January 9, 2013 9:16 PM GMT
fair dues snap..your some shrewdie.you got out of the useless giggy one at evens and spotted the one in kempton sweating prompting you to back the next 3 in the betting to cover your major punt..jealousy will get them no where...!
Report richters January 9, 2013 9:17 PM GMT
you tell it as it is kavvie.......
Report kavvie January 9, 2013 9:19 PM GMT
i wish i was as good as him rich...sadly etc..
Report snap crackle and pop January 9, 2013 9:21 PM GMT
Yes I think you are right about the jealousy part kavvie. Many regular punters wouldnt have spotted that sweating on Glastonberry at Kempton. Did well on the day, truth be told.
Report richters January 9, 2013 9:21 PM GMT
dont we all kav.....and bird o donnell tipping a 2/9 on the horse racing forum aswell.......great day all round i see.....
Report kavvie January 9, 2013 9:22 PM GMT
some have it.some havent
Report never give up January 9, 2013 9:23 PM GMT

Jan 9, 2013 -- 3:00PM, wildmanfromborneo wrote:

Think you have lost it they are my posts and it has taken me over two years to clock up that figure,however the figure beside your name is an impressive 22 thousand.The disappointing thing about all those posts is you have never created a post on racing never created a post on any sport here,all you have done is pursue in a dogged determined way some unfortunates,MFordy,Money Tree,Dark Rosaleen Sooty Lazarus and a few more making you the ultimate Troll.

yes,we know wildbore that the 8000 posts u clocked up when u posted as dark rosaleen were yours

Report never give up January 9, 2013 9:24 PM GMT

Jan 9, 2013 -- 2:59PM, richters wrote:

I was standing next to him in the Haydock Paddock last year when he shouted ' Hey Alice, do you like the jumper? 'She laughed and replied 'lovely'    mfraudy | 22 November 2012    Well done Wyn, I wish I had entered. I am hoping there will be a similar contest for followers of Tom Segal one day, I will be 1.01 to win1.what time does this run never get out?2.will it win?3.What price do ye think it will be?ta?

u would need to ask fraudy as it was his post my stalker winkters

Report never give up January 9, 2013 9:26 PM GMT
richters • January 7, 2013 6:03 PM GMT
just a spin round for the koukash pigs...never left each others sides.....RANCID.....

great post winkters
Report never give up January 9, 2013 9:27 PM GMT
insideinfo • November 13, 2012 10:29 PM GMT
You come across as a d1ckhead richters.

u r well known winkters
Report wildmanfromborneo January 9, 2013 9:45 PM GMT
You are rumbled here Never Get Out those last four posts are a perfect example of the trolling you do on the racing forum,no content not much meaning along with the usual regurgitation.
Report never give up January 9, 2013 9:51 PM GMT
wildbore/dark rosaleen,u must be getting tired,another long day 4 u from 10am,saying that u r usually on from 9am.......only person rumbled on here is u when u used to post as dark rosaleen and have gone mental since u were exposed
Report wildmanfromborneo January 9, 2013 9:57 PM GMT
When I am on here I post so after my posts this morning I did something that is alien to you alien to your Partner Rocketfingers and alien to your new cheerleader Ozymandius I went to work and worked all day.Because you are on here throughout the night you sleep during the day but the minute you wake up you are on here trolling stalking and posting incomprehensible rubbish.
Report never give up January 9, 2013 9:59 PM GMT

Jan 9, 2013 -- 3:57PM, wildmanfromborneo wrote:

When I am on here I post so after my posts this morning I did something that is alien to you alien to your Partner Rocketfingers and alien to your new cheerleader Ozymandius I went to work and worked all day.Because you are on here throughout the night you sleep during the day but the minute you wake up you are on here trolling stalking and posting incomprehensible rubbish.

who the fook would employ someone like u wildrosie.......16 hours a day on here,were do u find time to work ?

Report wildmanfromborneo January 9, 2013 10:06 PM GMT
Another thing you have got in common with your partner Rocketfingers a poor memory,many times you commented on my occupation but that low attention span and brain frazzled by Trolling has erased all long term memory.
I notice you got the unfortunate Dark Rosaleen banned which is true to form as you have previous in that regard,she was troubled but inoffensive but she didn't half get under your skin.
Report never give up January 9, 2013 10:12 PM GMT
i didnt get u banned when u posted as dark rosaleen,i have never report anyone anyone.i would say u got urself banned after b/fair found out the truth about u
Report never give up January 9, 2013 10:15 PM GMT
u must be a lollipop man wildbore,a couple of hours a day then the rest on here...............do ur employers know that u r a racist ?
Report richters January 9, 2013 10:16 PM GMT
wat ur occupation never get out?apart from a full time TROLL.....
Report wildmanfromborneo January 9, 2013 10:17 PM GMT
You claimed to have got her banned when sucking up to GT Mole,you also along with Treebeard flooded the moderators with complaints about me but they never banned me and what about this famed portfolio of yours.In one of your rants you let out you couldn't go back to Derry for what seemed like a Gipo Nolan reason.
Report never give up January 9, 2013 10:19 PM GMT

Jan 9, 2013 -- 4:17PM, wildmanfromborneo wrote:

You claimed to have got her banned when sucking up to GT Mole,you also along with Treebeard flooded the moderators with complaints about me but they never banned me and what about this famed portfolio of yours.In one of your rants you let out you couldn't go back to Derry for what seemed like a Gipo Nolan reason.

LaughLaughLaughLaughLaughmore lies from tootsie the lollipopman.......u got urself banned as dark rosaleen

Report never give up January 9, 2013 10:20 PM GMT

Jan 9, 2013 -- 4:16PM, richters wrote:

wat ur occupation never get out?apart from a full time TROLL.....

thats ur job winkters apart from u being a full time moaner about jockeys

Report pa lapsy January 9, 2013 10:26 PM GMT
Snap this is shocking,look whats happening to your fine thread,you would think nobody wants a winner.
Report richters January 9, 2013 10:26 PM GMT
ABOVE SHOULD READ...I HAVE NO OCCUPATION I AM CURRENTLY RECIEVING DISABILITY LIVING ALLOWANCE......
Report never give up January 9, 2013 10:33 PM GMT

Jan 9, 2013 -- 4:26PM, richters wrote:

ABOVE SHOULD READ...I HAVE NO OCCUPATION I AM CURRENTLY RECIEVING DISABILITY LIVING ALLOWANCE......

sorry to hear that about u richters...get well soon

Report snap crackle and pop January 9, 2013 10:45 PM GMT
I know pa, I genuinely wonder why I even bother sometimes. This good info is clearly lost on most people on here with the exception of a few shrewdies like yourself and kavvie and a few more
Report snap crackle and pop January 10, 2013 12:06 AM GMT
Tip from fiend: Vinstar 3.45 Catterick.

2 tips from MD: Grendisar 3.55 Lingfield. Saoi 3.35 Wolverhampton

Good luck all
Report irish_guy_13 January 10, 2013 1:40 AM GMT
I taught the n.h. season and turned a corner for this forum, but it seems i was wrong. And with positive posters like k.l. and tony (both deserve  a lot of credit), with others everything was looking rosie.

But no , it's very sad to see that such negativity gets so much attention, ye are all fighting an unwinnable  battle because some people are just stupid, bad or both. And for these people i feel sorry and giving them so much attention is just silly yourself.

And for anyone thinking snap is putting up these tips and actually laying them  needs their head examined.

Happy New Year to the Irish Forum, it's the laughing stock of the whole  forum.
Report mrtopnotch January 10, 2013 12:21 PM GMT
Think I'll take on snap in the 3:45Scared, as a little birdie told me to back Johnny Og
Report workrider January 10, 2013 3:51 PM GMT
well done mrtopnotch , our dear snap keeps his title .....Laugh
Report kavvie January 10, 2013 4:01 PM GMT
great tipping again snap..u really are a legend..2 outa 3.
Report snap crackle and pop January 10, 2013 4:06 PM GMT
Great day again, thanks kavvie. Really starting to kick into top gear now. Did md's tips in a double, nice return off the double.

Well done mr top notch, you see this is what its all about, we all share and combine our info together and this thread will become a haven for winners like I said before.
Report richters January 10, 2013 4:35 PM GMT
wd on the double scp....mrtopnotch excellent call on johnny og.....oh and b4 i 4get....irishguy 13......we are not worthy.....
Report Arklearkle January 10, 2013 4:40 PM GMT
I agree with you Irishguy. Its quite sad really. We either have a crowd of children or a crowd of adults acting like children ruining the forum. I wonder do they ever look back on what they write. It gone even worse than the main HR forum as they seem to have cut out most of the luhlahs there.
Report Ozymandius January 10, 2013 4:46 PM GMT
Snap, Crackle and Boom...Boom!

2 winners and a second, the second beaten by an impressive newcomer helpfuly put up by Mr Top Notch.

And still the old brigade moan Cry  Why not just stay off the thread?
Report snap crackle and pop January 10, 2013 4:48 PM GMT
I think its just a no win situation Ozy.

Damned if I do and damned if I don't!

Some people are just never satisfied
Report Ozymandius January 10, 2013 4:55 PM GMT
Fair going today for a man supposedly taking the p*ss Wink  Well done!
Report richters January 10, 2013 4:58 PM GMT
ozy fair play to scp but lets put it in perspective.....he put up a 4/7 and a 5/4 shot which drifted to 7/4........and another 5/4 shot who was beat 8 lengths into 2nd....i would say 99% of backers backed thes horses regardless of this thread.....
Report snap crackle and pop January 10, 2013 5:05 PM GMT
Ah come out of the clouds richters. Grendisar was 10/11 last night with many firms and Saoi was 2/1 last night with many firms too.

I would say a major reason why they both shortened was to do with this thread
Report Ozymandius January 10, 2013 5:05 PM GMT
It's only a bit of harmless craic, Richters.  No one is suggesting that he takes over the Pricewise column!
Report Ozymandius January 10, 2013 5:07 PM GMT
Suggesting that you move markets, Snap, that will set the seethers into overdrive!
Report workrider January 10, 2013 5:07 PM GMT
your meeting cancelled was it janitor....Laugh
Report richters January 10, 2013 5:11 PM GMT
scp if you believe that mate then you are in the same mentality as birdodonnellfingers and never get out.....but fair play 2/3 winners is not to be laughed at.....your friend with the golden bins is playing catchup now after his 4/7 shot victory on monday.....pricewise can rest easy but tracksuit dave might be worried about the competition with all these odds on shots being tipped up imo........
Report Ozymandius January 10, 2013 5:12 PM GMT
I wrapped things up early just to spend time on here with you workrider.

Did you not like my propsaal for the debauched trip to Rio for the Axis Powers; yourself, Borneo and Pa Lapsy.  I was thinking we could call it 'One Last Hurrah before the Care Home'.
Report snap crackle and pop January 10, 2013 5:15 PM GMT
They are not golden bins they are black and the tip you refer to won at 5/6 not 4/7
Report richters January 10, 2013 5:21 PM GMT
owkay......
Report never give up January 10, 2013 5:24 PM GMT

Jan 10, 2013 -- 11:11AM, richters wrote:

scp if you believe that mate then you are in the same mentality as birdodonnellfingers and never get out.....but fair play 2/3 winners is not to be laughed at.....your friend with the golden bins is playing catchup now after his 4/7 shot victory on monday.....pricewise can rest easy but tracksuit dave might be worried about the competition with all these odds on shots being tipped up imo........

oh dear winkters,u cant go a day without mentioning my name u stalker

Report kavvie January 10, 2013 6:42 PM GMT
hear ye hear ye.kl has put up a couple of bets on another thread.now theres a name that can really move markets..!
Report snap crackle and pop January 10, 2013 6:46 PM GMT
kavvie, I have experienced first hand, MD at work and turn markets on their head in an instant
Report kavvie January 10, 2013 6:48 PM GMT
i know what you mean.i have past experience of it?
Report richters January 10, 2013 6:51 PM GMT
scp does magic md post on the forum  or are you his spokesperson,or did he ever post on here?
Report kavvie January 10, 2013 6:54 PM GMT
he hasnt in 2 yr
Report snap crackle and pop January 10, 2013 6:58 PM GMT
He used to richters but got hounded off here by people slating if he tipped a loser, even though he tipped about 20 decent priced winners in a row before that. If he ever gets a tip from certain shrewd yards in England you could almost re-mortgage the house to back it
Report moneypenny January 10, 2013 7:02 PM GMT
Based on his run of losers a few months back you would only want to be remortgaging monopoly houses
Report richters January 10, 2013 7:03 PM GMT
lol moneypenny.....
Report snap crackle and pop January 10, 2013 7:04 PM GMT
He hasn't got one from one of these certain yards in about 6-8 weeks moneypenny
Report kavvie January 10, 2013 7:05 PM GMT
in fairness he did tip a lot of winners here
Report moneypenny January 10, 2013 7:06 PM GMT
yes and i said a few months back scp
you have a bad memory
do you want me to bring that thread back to refresh it
was it 20 or 21 consecutive md naps that got beat
Report snap crackle and pop January 10, 2013 7:17 PM GMT
There have been twice as many winners in the mean time moneypenny, just didn't get a chance to get on here to put them up. And I'm not even aftertiming here, I wouldn't be a fan of that
Report moneypenny January 10, 2013 7:28 PM GMT
ah would you ever f@*k off
Report snap crackle and pop January 10, 2013 7:31 PM GMT
ShockedShockedShocked

Haters gonna hate!!
Report snap crackle and pop January 10, 2013 9:53 PM GMT
No tip from my friend at work for tomorrow unfortunately.

However, MD is going in search of more of the same tomorrow, he has 2 tips: Counsel 12.40 Sedgefield & Fairyinthewind 2.30 Lingfield.

Good luck all
Report DECALEC January 11, 2013 2:02 AM GMT
moneypenny Joined: 02 Nov 02
Replies: 3416 10 Jan 13 19:28 
ah would you ever f@*k off BEST NEWS HEARD ALL NIGHT Cool
Report moneypenny January 11, 2013 2:44 PM GMT
22 losers in a row, see thread below
Report snap crackle and pop January 11, 2013 4:48 PM GMT
Not to worry moneypenny, easy mistake to make. Another beautiful winner today. They are really starting to flow now
Report moneypenny January 11, 2013 4:51 PM GMT
The two selections today result in a level stakes loss of 0.34 points
Report snap crackle and pop January 11, 2013 4:56 PM GMT
Not if you were an early bird and got on first thing this morning. 0.1 loss to level stakes
Report DECALEC January 11, 2013 5:05 PM GMT
GET ON EARLY ONLY LOSE 10% A DAY (THE PLAN TO NEWFOUND WEALTH)Laugh
Report snap crackle and pop January 11, 2013 5:09 PM GMT
Can take a loss of a 10% easily after the double coming off yesterday. Onwards and upwards. You know you are allowed tip up a winner or two if you like too Dec instead of constantly having a go at others but never making any attempt to flag up a winner yourself
Report DECALEC January 11, 2013 5:17 PM GMT
DECALEC 07 Jan 13 20:20 
2 TIPS FOR TOMORROW HIP POCKET AND HOLD TIGHT,  I GAVE YOU THE OPPERTUNITY FOR A DOUBLE WHERE NO LOSS IS INCURRED YOU TIP EVERYDAY I LIKE TO EAT EVERYDAY NOT BET ON THE HORSES ONE IS A DRUG THAT IM ADICTED TO SO MORE EXERCISE IS WHAT I NEED NOT AN EMPTY BANK ACCOUNTHappy
Report snap crackle and pop January 11, 2013 5:36 PM GMT
I don't tip every day, it's more a case of acting on the info when it comes through to maximise profit you see. Big difference.
Report snap crackle and pop January 11, 2013 10:39 PM GMT
2 tips from md tomorrow:

Forgotten Voice 3.50 Kempton

Temple Road 1.25 Lingfield

Good luck all
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com