Forums

Irish Sports

There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
snap crackle and pop
06 Jan 13 19:34
| Topic/replies: 3,218 | Blogger: snap crackle and pop's blog
Have 2 tips for tomorrow, one from my friend at work and one from md.

They are, sound investment 1.10 taunton (tip from friend at work) and breakheart 1.25 kempton (md nap)

Anybody have any views on the taunton race?

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 1 of 8  •  Previous 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | ... | 8 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 319
By:
dj876
When: 06 Jan 13 19:50
An aptly named horse for MD's tip.

Snap,sound Investment each way??
By:
snap crackle and pop
When: 06 Jan 13 20:06
I wouldn't back it each way myself dj, because the forecast price of the horse is 10/11. Win only for me, but each to their own I suppose
By:
DECALEC
When: 06 Jan 13 20:09
Crazy
By:
dj876
When: 06 Jan 13 20:11
The forecast price,why don't you look at the actual price??
By:
irish_guy_13
When: 06 Jan 13 20:11
Shocked
By:
kingrat
When: 06 Jan 13 20:13
sound investment is no way an odds on shot and i will be taken it on with best boy barney.would u like to give me 3-1 snap for a tonWink
By:
snap crackle and pop
When: 06 Jan 13 20:14
Because none of the firms have priced the race up yet, hence the forecast price is my only guide
By:
dj876
When: 06 Jan 13 20:15
Did you ever hear of Betfair??
By:
snap crackle and pop
When: 06 Jan 13 20:18
Did you ever hear of liquidity??
By:
dj876
When: 06 Jan 13 20:21
Ha ha,good reply but I remember you asking previously if you should have your last fiver on someth,so didn't think that would be an issue.

We were talking about guide prices anyway and I would think what it's trading on here is a better indicator than a paper forecast??
By:
snap crackle and pop
When: 06 Jan 13 20:25
The paper forecasts do it for me anyway. I think they are good.
By:
dj876
When: 06 Jan 13 20:25
Anyways back to talking about racing,I wouldn't touch him at that price.He is a short price because of his connections and because of his third place behind Puffin Billy at Newbury.

After closer inspection,the Newbury form is not as strong as it looks.The second in that race Lydstep Point(2 1nd a half lengths ahead of SI)has subsequently been beaten 10 lengths in a
By:
dj876
When: 06 Jan 13 20:27
Anyways back to talking about racing,I wouldn't touch him at that price.He is a short price because of his connections and because of his third place behind Puffin Billy at Newbury.

After closer inspection,the Newbury form is not as strong as it looks.The second in that race Lydstep Point(2 1nd a half lengths ahead of SI)has subsequently been beaten 10 lengths in a Towcester maiden hurdle/
By:
kingrat
When: 06 Jan 13 20:27
any1?the bet is up
By:
dj876
When: 06 Jan 13 20:28
The fourth horse Hells spirit has also been well beaten since by one of tomorrows rivals best boy Barney.Sorry about multiple posts
By:
dj876
When: 06 Jan 13 20:30
U think the paper forecasts are a better indicator than the price they are trading on Betfair Snap??
By:
wildmanfromborneo
When: 06 Jan 13 20:34
Snap Crackle and Pop is having a laugh at your expense,this country boy routine is old hat.
He has some dogs and is a bit of an insider in racing although it is hard to credit,works in the bookmaking industry in some capacity.
By:
snap crackle and pop
When: 06 Jan 13 20:34
Ya I find them very good. Prices on betfair overnight are often very misleading because liquidity is so low the market can be easily distorted
By:
dj876
When: 06 Jan 13 20:39
Wildman,what are you doing on a racing thread??Go back and play with RF,WR,NGU,OZ And Richters,ye have the forum ruined between ye.
By:
wildmanfromborneo
When: 06 Jan 13 20:44
Temper temper just because you fell for it,the only threads I create are racing ones.
By:
snap crackle and pop
When: 06 Jan 13 20:47
Fell for what exactly? We were just having a discussion about forecast prices in relation to tomorrow's race and in general. I was not having a laugh at anybody's expense as you claimed. Also for the record I own no dogs either, just 2 hamsters and a budgie
By:
dj876
When: 06 Jan 13 20:49
Create perhaps but my god every thread recently has been destroyed with yer infantile posts.

Anyways get back laying and start with this first fav at Taunton tomorrow(shouldn't be odds on)!!!
By:
kingrat
When: 06 Jan 13 20:51
thats the problem with betfair,u can get fck all on earlydoors when the price is wrong but 9 times out of 10 by the off the prices are mathematically pretty spot on except in ireland Wink
By:
wildmanfromborneo
When: 06 Jan 13 20:52
Come on you slip between I don't understand racing and my bet is a fiver to debating the ins and outs of betting markets.
Dj876 you are too sensitive which is a pity as you have something worthwhile to say but you keep turning into a prissy prima Donna when the discussion doesn't go your way.
By:
dj876
When: 06 Jan 13 20:54
Not too sensitive just have very little patience and find yer ruination of every single thread on here extremely annoying.
By:
wildmanfromborneo
When: 06 Jan 13 20:57
How does pointing out that Snap Crackle and Pop is skitting ruining the thread,you seem the only one he has caught and that's why your feelings are hurt hence the anger.
By:
dj876
When: 06 Jan 13 20:59
I am not talking about this thread Wildman,but read the last 20/30 threads on here,80% of them have been taken over by yer rubbish and it is destroying the forum??
By:
wildmanfromborneo
When: 06 Jan 13 21:08
But you were talking about this thread hence the aggressive post of 20.39,you are more than likely an only child which is why you get angry when threads don't go the way you want them too.
Snap Crackle and Pop was having a laugh at your expense and when I pointed it out you lose your temper,it's not the end of the world don't take things to heart.
By:
tobywong.
When: 06 Jan 13 21:10
spot on dj!
By:
dj876
When: 06 Jan 13 21:11
We were both having a bit of banter on the thread until Chairman Wildman came along stirring the pot as per usual.
By:
Ozymandius
When: 06 Jan 13 21:11
dj876, be a better and wiser man than me.....walk away and say nothing...ignore these unfounded accusations...the last thing you need is to get drawn into this Agent Provocateur's web.
By:
snap crackle and pop
When: 06 Jan 13 21:12
I do understand racing alright, I never claimed I didn't. But wouldn't be an expert by any stretch of the imagination. How am I "skitting" also. I don't understand that.
By:
tobywong.
When: 06 Jan 13 21:12
true ozy , i learned that ages ago
By:
wildmanfromborneo
When: 06 Jan 13 21:15
Fair play to you Snap Crackle and Pop but look who you have caught,dj876 is the only surprise.
By:
kavvie
When: 06 Jan 13 21:17
snap dont you know who ur dealing with??!..im surprised at you..nothing satisfys the mob
By:
snap crackle and pop
When: 06 Jan 13 21:22
kavvie all I was trying to do was start a worth while thread to share some info that I thought may be of use to people and having a discussion with dj876 about forecast prices etc. until the thread suddenly takes a turn for the worse
By:
snap crackle and pop
When: 06 Jan 13 21:23
And then get accused of skitting and having a laugh at other peoples expense!
By:
wildmanfromborneo
When: 06 Jan 13 21:27
I suppose I shouldn't ruin your fun but even a desultory reading of your posts should show them you are having a laugh,the same goes for Magic md who with his methinks and friends was the biggest skitter of them all,he was funny to boot.
By:
kingrat
When: 06 Jan 13 21:46
i agree with wildman bore.snap is a bullsh1tt artist.a nickel and dime merchantShocked
Page 1 of 8  •  Previous 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | ... | 8 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com