Forums

Irish Sports

There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
These 219 comments are related to the topic:
Leopardstown Festival

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 5 of 6  •  Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 219
By:
workrider
When: 03 Jan 13 22:26
i had to wit for you to arrive thickster , like the good weather man you are , a little frost no doubt ....Laugh....coco and the weather man ..now theres a match made in heaven .....Laugh
By:
wildmanfromborneo
When: 03 Jan 13 22:28
You are unpopular because you are an irritating fantasist although you make some effort in that you create some threads and contribute to others but your low attention span means you are unable to follow the most basic threads,your dynamic nocturnal pal Never Get Out is the ultimate Troll who has made thousands of posts generally of a stalking nature but yet to post anything on racing and yet to create a thread on any sport.
By:
Rocketfingers
When: 03 Jan 13 22:34
No it's not i've never lied in fact anything i was ever asked to back up, within reason, i backed up.
By:
never give up
When: 03 Jan 13 22:37

Jan 3, 2013 -- 10:28PM, wildmanfromborneo wrote:

You are unpopular because you are an irritating fantasist although you make some effort in that you create some threads and contribute to others but your low attention span means you are unable to follow the most basic threads,your dynamic nocturnal pal Never Get Out is the ultimate Troll who has made thousands of posts generally of a stalking nature but yet to post anything on racing and yet to create a thread on any sport.

wildbore ,u made over 8000 posts in 5 months when u posted as dark rosaleen b4 u got banned

By:
wildmanfromborneo
When: 03 Jan 13 22:42
It's taken me over two years to make 8 thousand posts so you gotto admire the industry of Dark Rosie,she seems to be in your league posting wise,maybe that's why you fell for her.
By:
silvergreaser
When: 03 Jan 13 22:45
oops groundhog day!
By:
wildmanfromborneo
When: 03 Jan 13 22:48
I'd say Kitty Wells is fascinated by how her anodyne thread has exploded into a myriad of themes.
By:
wildmanfromborneo
When: 03 Jan 13 22:49
She is also in dire danger as Never Get Out is likely to transfer his affection to her,she will receive the inappropriate messages shortly.
By:
Rocketfingers
When: 03 Jan 13 22:51
Wildman can you just admit you have homoerotic tendencies of some kind towards some of the leading forumites on here please.
By:
never give up
When: 03 Jan 13 22:51

Jan 3, 2013 -- 10:42PM, wildmanfromborneo wrote:

It's taken me over two years to make 8 thousand posts so you gotto admire the industry of Dark Rosie,she seems to be in your league posting wise,maybe that's why you fell for her.

LaughLaughLaughLaugh her was u as everyone knows and u did post 8000 in 5 months when u hounded the forum until b/fair intervened

By:
wildmanfromborneo
When: 03 Jan 13 22:53
Rocketfingers you want to make up your mind about which deviancy you are ascribing to me.
By:
Ozymandius
When: 03 Jan 13 22:55
Do I make you horny, Borneo?
By:
wildmanfromborneo
When: 03 Jan 13 22:57
That qualifies as the most juvenile post ever made on here.
By:
Ozymandius
When: 03 Jan 13 22:58
Laugh
By:
Rocketfingers
When: 03 Jan 13 22:59
Do you think i'm sexy Wildman? Laugh
By:
wildmanfromborneo
When: 03 Jan 13 23:02
Ah Rocketfingers you had just lost your most juvenile title but you have managed to regain it in double jig time.
By:
Ozymandius
When: 03 Jan 13 23:02
I hope that Thurles Racing Club realise that they may have a deviant in their midst.

I think I shall pen them a letter by way of warning.
By:
never give up
When: 03 Jan 13 23:04
is this why u are barred from the horse and jockey wildbore/dark rosaleen?
By:
wildmanfromborneo
When: 03 Jan 13 23:06
Your reading ability has declined,it is the Thurles Supporters Club but please don't tell Michael OLeary about your suspicions.
By:
richters
When: 03 Jan 13 23:07
ozwald do you go on the same hedinistic holiday packages as birdodonnellfingers by any chance.......its just i seen one of ur posts a few weeks ago about all your conquests....the only thing being when he was allegedly on the hedinistic island with the mystery blondes he was actually posting nonsense on here........bird wont respond to this because hes got as far as hedinistic and he is in a total frenzy......google dictionary for bird please......
By:
Ozymandius
When: 03 Jan 13 23:13
I have a great weakness for beautiful women, Richters.  One of my many failings.
By:
Rocketfingers
When: 03 Jan 13 23:22
Good news too for you richters but I too love a bit of female candy so you won't have any cometition from me either for Wildman's attention !
By:
Ozymandius
When: 03 Jan 13 23:33
Dear Thurles Supporters Club Membership Secretary,

It has come to my attention that you may have in your ranks a cross-dressing deviant who occasionaly masquerades as a woman.

This individual is likely to be unkempt in appearance, intoxicated and sounding off to all in earshot about some conspiracy theory or other concerning various prominent Irish stables.

He is prone to lapsing into controversial libelous remarks about industry figures.  These remarks are designed to initiate and prolong conversations in order to relieve boredom and loneliness.

I suggest circulating this information to your general membership so that they can avoid the said individual where possible.

Best Regards,

A concerned fellow citizen.
By:
Rocketfingers
When: 03 Jan 13 23:34
LaughLaughLaugh
By:
never give up
When: 03 Jan 13 23:34
LaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh
By:
never give up
When: 03 Jan 13 23:36

Jan 3, 2013 -- 11:22PM, Rocketfingers wrote:

Good news too for you richters but I too love a bit of female candy so you won't have any cometition from me either for Wildman's attention !

wildbore/dark rosaleen and winkters both have logged off at the same time ShockedShockedShocked

By:
wildmanfromborneo
When: 03 Jan 13 23:50
Ozymandius and Rocketfingers have in common this need to constantly stress their heterosexual credentials,two very insecure individuals definitely not at ease with themselves.
Rocketfingers and Never Get Out are becoming one they are making the exact same posts unbeknownst to them.
By:
Rocketfingers
When: 03 Jan 13 23:51
Wildman has just taken one of the worst beatings i've ever seen on here tonight. SurprisedLaugh
By:
Rocketfingers
When: 03 Jan 13 23:55
Wildman if turning your alter ego down for date requests making a statment so be it, stop asking for dates, as i say in my game of choice that's check mate in your game of choice you would shout connect 4.
By:
never give up
When: 04 Jan 13 00:14
goodnite wildbore/dark rosaleenLaugh
By:
wildmanfromborneo
When: 05 Jan 13 19:05
Not conclusive proof but enough to satisfy me was shown today a text from Willie Mullins to an ex owner of his exhorting him to back Glens Melody at Leopardstown,this was followed by an apology and a promise that he would make it up to him.
The two men that got it least Rocketfingers and Ozymandius are both childless so understandable they don't understand the paternal instinct but its there,Aidan OBrien and Joseph,Timmy Hyde and all of his children even John Magnier,never underestimate it.
By:
Ozymandius
When: 05 Jan 13 19:10
'exhorting'?  really...what did it say?...have never heard any trainer texting someone 'exhorting' them to back a horse, let alone Mullins.

I don't believe anything that you represent as fact tbh.  As far as I am concerned you have zero credibility.
By:
wildmanfromborneo
When: 05 Jan 13 19:14
I accept I am not going to change your mind although I am surprised you don't understand the meaning of the word exhort,then again when trying to sneer at Workrider you wrongly used the word prostrate,all that money Pater spent on your education seems to have been wasted.
By:
Ozymandius
When: 05 Jan 13 19:20
What was the wording of the text that caused you to describe it as 'exhorting'??? 

P.S. That chip on your shoulder about your lack or education grows bigger by the day.
By:
wildmanfromborneo
When: 05 Jan 13 19:38
The use of the word urge.
I am able to read and write and do basic arithmetic which is enough for me although when you see people purporting to be university graduates and then hardly being able to string a coherent sentence together it makes you wonder.
By:
workrider
When: 05 Jan 13 19:38
looking in as a unworthy , i must say for a man who told all on here his education was only at primary level , wildmanfromborneo , seems to have got a much better education than our university man ozymandius .......
By:
Rocketfingers
When: 05 Jan 13 19:47
Oh my word i heard it all Laugh Wildman was not educated only to primary wonky ffs, if you believe that you'll believe anything he says. Now read his posts closer please, i'd say his education stopped at playschool.
By:
Ozymandius
When: 05 Jan 13 19:53
So...let me get this right....

Willie texts an ex owner and says I URGE u to back Glens Melody today?  I don't know him that well, but that doesn't ring very true from what I do know of him.

And the reason for this text.....to protect Patrick from the pressure of being on a favourite, a lad who had ridden 75 odd winners that season alone, numerous winners in previous seasons, including several Grade 1s...he is on a very good horse who Willie is orchestrating a victory for but believes the pressure of being favourite might alter Patrick's ability to win???

Seriously??
By:
wildmanfromborneo
When: 05 Jan 13 19:58
You are proving yourself marginally ahead of your two buddies in that you are following the thread even if it has to be spelt out to you.
By:
Ozymandius
When: 05 Jan 13 20:02
let me spell this out to you..... nobody on here even remotely agrees with this theory....it is beyond ridiculous.

Even poor workrider is embarrassed to pipe up with support on this one.
Page 5 of 6  •  Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com