Forums

Irish Sports

There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
These 219 comments are related to the topic:
Leopardstown Festival

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 3 of 6  •  Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 219
By:
Ozymandius
When: 31 Dec 12 19:56
There is only so much trip you can listen to without calling someone on it, Pa.
By:
workrider
When: 31 Dec 12 22:01
discusssion whereby a successful outcome would have been seized upon as conclusive proof of some conspiracy or other, it was only right to draw attention to it......
the last line says it all ozy , you're a first class **** stirrer ...for a man who according to himself has no interest in racing , your constant nit picking , especially of wildmans posts is grating to say the least ....your need to appear intelligent must be horrendous torture ....
By:
punchestown
When: 01 Jan 13 11:51
I disagree about wildmans thoughts on the betting,I don't know anything about the guy (WPM) personally but would find it too far fetched to organise the reverse betting thing but on the other hand I don't think Ruby had any desire to get involved in winning that race from early on as he appeared disinterested and especially when he saw young Patrick ahead of him and going for the record,he seemed to just freewheel at a vital part of the race,I'm not sure Glens Melody would have won but was never really asked to race until PWM had the race in the bag,it just wasn't the body language that you get from Ruby when riding a fancied Mullins horse.
By:
wildmanfromborneo
When: 01 Jan 13 17:24
That's what I call a reasonable response and proof you can disagree with someone without rancour or name calling.
Willie Mullins told his main men to back Glens Melody which they did,he intimated on television Glens Melody was the better of the pair and she then didn't try just carried a watching brief that to me is a pressure deflecting measure.
All on here correctly assert that Zuskas form was far superior,Jezki and Champagne Fever are both top class and I agree whole heartedly but something prevented the monster plunge and I believe it was some of Willie Mullins punters backing Glens Melody and tis that I think was engineered.
By:
kingrat
When: 01 Jan 13 17:35
stop beating it man!take it easy on the whisky m8,yre full of soupLaugh
By:
richters
When: 01 Jan 13 17:46
anyone that has read my posts on this forum over the last few months will be well aware that ive mentioned the mare glens melody on quite a number of occasions indeed put it up as a candidate for the mares hurdle should quevega go for bigger  targets.....on the subject of the leopardstown race i was sickened by the ride ruby gave her.....zuska had indeed the best form in the book but has also been beaten by some pretty decent horses.....the 3 times easy bumper winner glens melody ran a credible race when 2nd to the highly rated minsk on her seasonal debut when understandibly easy handled...she duly won her maiden hurdle....subsequently the glens melody bumper form has since produced winners.....i am of the firm belief that if she had of been given a more positive ride by ruby she would have given zuska her fill.....imo the stable orders were after you patrick as ruby didnt try for a position until patrick had cruised into what seemed like an unatainable lead.....i totally agree with wildman that time will show that glens melody will be the superior mare as for the betting end of it GM was steady at 9/4 before late money into 2s.....i would say mullins said to both connections that both mares had their chance but after reviewing the race it was clear to me which mare was given priorities.......
By:
kingrat
When: 01 Jan 13 18:03
well all i care about i knew what was the right 1Laughnothing else matters and the shrewdies copped on fairly quick.bullsh1tt is for losers!
By:
Ozymandius
When: 01 Jan 13 18:03
Willie Mullins told his main men to back Glens Melody which they did

Nobody agrees with this.  Several have openly disagreed with it in the strongest terms.  Yest you still present it as fact.

You wouldn't hear the like of it in a bookies shop.
By:
richters
When: 01 Jan 13 18:10
ozy believe it or not glens melody was heavily backed....and i know for a fact that sum people were shocked by rubys tactics on it......i cant comment on who willie told to back it because i dont know.....but it was clear to me who has followed the mare who the better horse is.....
By:
wildmanfromborneo
When: 01 Jan 13 18:13
There is one thing certain and that is Ozymandius doesn't know who backed what and doesn't understand betting markets,
Your assertion that no one agrees with this is just wrong and shows you don't understand the nuances of argument and in almost Rocketfingers like fashion have failed to read the other posts being too busy jumping up and down with glee at what you perceived was support for your narrow position.
By:
Ozymandius
When: 01 Jan 13 18:19
Richters, stating that the horse was heavily backed is very different to stating that Mullins told his men to back it in order to deflect pressure from Patrick.  That's fairly obvious, isn't it?

Borneo, as usual anyone who disagrees with you is accused of not understanding betting.

Please name one person who agrees with you on this.
By:
wildmanfromborneo
When: 01 Jan 13 18:34
Not true it's just you,Punchestown,dj876 and Allduckornodinner well understand betting but they just don't agree with me and that's fair enough.
The biggest punter in Irish racing and friend of Willie Mullins backed Glens Melody.
By:
Ozymandius
When: 01 Jan 13 18:38
Please name one person who agrees with you, thanks.

I have asked several times.  You don't appear to be able to.  I've even appealed for someone to come forward that agree with you.  Nobody has.

Case closed.
By:
wildmanfromborneo
When: 01 Jan 13 18:49
It's nice when people agree with you but not always necessary.
Many on here have no opinion on that matter,some have reasonable ones that differ from mine,you are not sure where you stand you are just allowing personal animus infiltrate a racing thread but the question that you can't answer is why would Willies betting contacts back a non jigger and why would he want them to.
By:
Ozymandius
When: 01 Jan 13 19:13
Case dismissed.
By:
Rocketfingers
When: 01 Jan 13 19:19
Wildman why mention the Sligeach Bucaille? I have some contacts in that yard and believe me sir your comments have earned young Pa a right ribbing from the rest of the staff down there.
By:
wildmanfromborneo
When: 01 Jan 13 19:28
Who is young Pa?
By:
Rocketfingers
When: 01 Jan 13 19:53
Patrick
By:
richters
When: 01 Jan 13 20:06
dear oh fkn dear a new year and the lies just keep rolling and rolling...........go and get yourself a life...... ive just been reading thru posts on here and guess what BIRD you spent the entire holidays day and night on here.........SURPRISE SURPRISE......
By:
Allduckornodinner
When: 01 Jan 13 20:13
Nobody, and I mean nobody, calls PW "Pa".

I think Richters 17:46 post is quite accurate in the main though, while she may or may not well prove better than Zuzka in the long run, I don't think Glens Melody, would have won the Leopardstown race any which way. I still don't accept the assertions about Mullins putting supposed big punters on a non-jigger to allay the pressure on Patrick.
By:
Rocketfingers
When: 01 Jan 13 20:13
I have not been on here over the Crimbo richters, it's you who needs to get out more you saddo
By:
wildmanfromborneo
When: 01 Jan 13 20:18
Richters I know you think a lot of Glens Melody as I do and I feel Willie Mullins as treated the owners poorly,on her first run this year she wasn't fully fit,the word was given to the chosen view and they duly punted the life out of Minsk,there is no way Minsk will ever beat her again.The ITBA race was a listed race with 27 grand to the winner yet unknown to the owners she was sacrificed for the sake of this record which I am not too sure he as actually beaten.
Is Fiona McStay the sole owner or is she head of some syndicate,not that it matters because Willie tends to treat horses not owned by Ricci or Gigginstown as his own and runs them to suit himself.
By:
Allduckornodinner
When: 01 Jan 13 20:29
Fiona McStay bred the mare. I believe the family has been involved in breeding for years.
By:
richters
When: 01 Jan 13 20:33
correct allduck the family owned the good flat horse LIVADIYA which won the golden pages in the curragh back in 2001 i think....they sold it to race in america and bought it back to race here again......
By:
Rocketfingers
When: 01 Jan 13 21:54
We all have access to Racing post/Irish racing sites etc etc richters, so no need to share that important info with us though.
By:
richters
When: 01 Jan 13 22:04
christmas eve and christmas day spent on here......dear oh dear,,,,,wildman and workrider really have you sussed....dont know whos worse you or never get out....i mean never get up......who seems to be 24/7 on this......get ready for his witty copy and paste response.......ABSOLUTE MORONS the pair of ye......another thread you have no contribution to only ur predictable childish lies.......
By:
Rocketfingers
When: 01 Jan 13 22:14
richters how sad is your life you comment on other people posting too much on an internet forum, you live a sheltered life now trying to kiss up to Wildman and the forum fool wonky, you don't bet you just follow me around. You copy information like your last post from various sites an dress it up as your own, now that's sad but i caught you out :D ;)
By:
richters
When: 01 Jan 13 22:14
bird noone doubts you have access to the above sites from your trading cupboard in ballymun so i will just advise that before coming onto tell us that conor hoban is going to be a household name as a jockey.....or where your goin to train or buy a greyhound......please consult them first....lol.......ta......
By:
richters
When: 01 Jan 13 22:27
David Nicholson Mares Hurdle

richters 18 Oct 12 16:53 Joined: 27 Jan 12 | Topic/replies: 4,707 | Blogger: richters's blog
with quevega at evs for this event again a chance could be took on stable mate GLENS MELODY.....she is already the winner of 3 decent bumpers....this horse is goin to impress this year imo....
More Sharing ServicesShare | Share on email Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on digg Share on stumbleupon
report block user |
switch to live view refresh Page detail:CollapseExpand post reply
sort by:    
Show   per page

what website did i get dis from bird please?
By:
Rocketfingers
When: 01 Jan 13 22:36
That was tipped up in the RP and you know it !
By:
Rocketfingers
When: 01 Jan 13 22:37
Lol you have to go back to October before you find a worth while post of yours Laugh
By:
richters
When: 01 Jan 13 22:38
dont be so fkn silly.....the horse was bred less than 3 mile away from me......FKN IDIOT........
By:
richters
When: 01 Jan 13 22:39
its what the thread is about.......REALLy........people are laughing at ye.....wat wer ye doing on here christmas day?did ye have a punt on a white christmas or what?
By:
Rocketfingers
When: 01 Jan 13 22:42
Haha you're a mug go away, what were people doing on betfair over the Christmas LaughLaughLaughLaugh
By:
workrider
When: 01 Jan 13 22:43
coco is unreal , pa mullins , i bet patrick just loves that.....Laugh...hes got mates everywere , mates in betfair towers , mates in kings inn , now mates in willies yard .....the guys a legend ..IN HIS OWN MIND....Laugh....
By:
huddys
When: 01 Jan 13 22:47
Dont forget he had a share of a horse trained by charles byrnes aswellLaugh
By:
workrider
When: 01 Jan 13 22:50
the guy should apply for a job in comedy....he has me pissing myself....Laugh
By:
Ozymandius
When: 01 Jan 13 22:52
incontinence?
By:
workrider
When: 01 Jan 13 22:54
dr no , has arrived i see....Laugh
By:
workrider
When: 01 Jan 13 22:55
i'd say your mate coco , has a mate in incontinence if i know him....Laugh...
Page 3 of 6  •  Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com