Forums

Irish Sports

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
erris1
07 Oct 12 10:06
| Topic/replies: 49 | Blogger: erris1's blog
as the inter county season ends  the best value of the year tends to lie in club matches..have 4 fancies today..
biggest fancy is BREAFFY to beat ballina 9-4 in effectively a coin toss..breaffy have both aidan and seamus o shea midfield and there seems to be a lot of discord in the ballina ranks..relegation play offs tend to go to teams with the most hunger for it..if the stories are true coming out of ballina could easily see them being beat
KILCAR to beat St. Eunans in  the donegal championship 10/11..Kilcar have a serious team led by martin mchugh and patrick mcbrearty were six points up in letterkenny before a late eunans goal brought the margin back to three..at home kilcar should win easy
Two final picks again in mayo semi finals..CROSSMOLINA to beat ballintubber 11-8..ballintubber going for three in a row but lost cillian o connor to injury last weekend..seems to me the hunger is beginning to wane crossmolina look primed for a big performance and in my opinion should be favourites.. il be putting them in a double with BALLAGHADEREEN..even minus andy moran they have a far better team than knockmore..should arguably be 1-2 instead they are 4-5..
All price with pp
Pause Switch to Standard View club matches sunday
Show More
Report applehunter October 7, 2012 11:19 AM BST
Sars will be much too strong for Bishopstown here in Cork.
Report richters October 7, 2012 11:42 AM BST
longstone beat reigning champions and strongly fancied burren in the quarter finals last week and i think are great value to get back to a final.....7/4 to beat mayobridge this evening...
Report reb October 7, 2012 12:46 PM BST
Anyone fancy Arles Killedmyholidaycruise today ?
Report tobywong. October 7, 2012 12:49 PM BST
wicklow , wexford are tough to call , if pushed id go pats / castletown , but could go either way
Report kavvie October 7, 2012 12:52 PM BST
are they still playing reb?!?ffs thought they were erased from my memory!!
Report keen leader October 7, 2012 12:55 PM BST
reb, fresh from their 14 point quarter final win, the cruisers should win today, not going mad on them at 4/9, maybe the -2 at evens could reward. i am heading to my first offaly hurling final in yonks as the cg point looks desperate today. i will chance the tradition of the banagher men to count, 4/5 draw no bet for me. maybe kavvie could give me his verdict.
Report reb October 7, 2012 12:58 PM BST
kavvie, like Tony McTagues free-kicks, you will never forget them.
Report Rocketfingers October 7, 2012 12:59 PM BST
Hard to watch most of these matches the standard is so poor. St Mary's v Curry in Sligo no opinion on the game but it should be tight, Mary's should do it.
Report reb October 7, 2012 1:04 PM BST
No problem, keen leader. I'll leave them out for today. One thing I know about Banagher is that they don't go down without a fight !!
Report kavvie October 7, 2012 1:45 PM BST
banagher should win on tradition.these sides have met all the way up in underage and its hons even.id give it to rynaghs by a point or 2 though
Report one last chance October 7, 2012 4:30 PM BST
richters

http://www.destinationnewry.com/news-list/headlines

here is a link if you want to watch the mayobridge / longstone match  match starts at 6-30
Report richters October 7, 2012 5:11 PM BST
cheers olc....will dodge up 2 the game.
Report Rocketfingers October 7, 2012 5:27 PM BST
Are you going out for another massive night richters?
Report richters October 7, 2012 8:38 PM BST
oops i got that game slightly wrong....lol
Report 1.01's no fun October 7, 2012 8:47 PM BST
oops i got that game slightly wrong....lol

so did Gregory with his tactics.....
Report richters October 7, 2012 8:51 PM BST
longstone very poor......different side than what beat burren....
Report 1.01's no fun October 7, 2012 9:02 PM BST
bridge made the stone look poor....
Report erris1 October 7, 2012 10:15 PM BST
mixed day...my strong fancy breaffy won comfortably by five..9-4 really was a crazy price..Ballaghadereen won by three unfortunately crossmolina conceded 1-3 in the last 10 minutes to lose by 3..the loss of ciaran mcdonald probably cost them the game..up north eunans who scored 0-5 last week trebled their score this week..small win on the day overall
Report thefly10 October 8, 2012 8:14 PM BST
Had a piece of Mullahoran to win the Cavan Senior final replay yesterday, meant to post it on here but didnt get to. They face Errigal Ciaran, who came out on top in the Tyrone decider next.

The Meath senior football semi finals are down for the coming weekend - O'Mahony's / Don/Ash + S'town / Wolfe Tones.
I've tipped up O'Mahony's to win outright on here a couple of weeks back, still fancy them to beat Ashbourne but the latter represent great value at 9/4. Paddy Power have a couple of extra markets up already, O'Mahony's 1-3 pts at 12/5 is not a bad bet. It will go down to the wire but their forwards should be the difference providing they get the right supply. Don/Ash are a good young side with plenty of pace, probably the best trainer in Meath at the moment in Sean Kelly. He took O'Mahony's to Senior honours a couple of years ago so he has a good insight to them. But like I said if Bray and the likes get good ball inside that will be decisive.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com