Forums

Irish Sports

There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
These 275 comments are related to the topic:
The Quinn Family rally

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 5 of 7  •  Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 275
By:
richters
When: 02 Oct 12 21:03
at the height of the crazy borrowing/lending...celtic tiger/property boom whatever you want to call it,where land was being rezoned at the behest of developers/politicians an economic expert quizzed the then taoiseach mr ahern and his finance minister who would also become taoiseach about the madness of the hole situation and warned that the whole economy would go bang if it continued.......in response to this a few weeks later an angry mr ahern (who incidentally was benefitting from these developmets and rezoning deals)asked why the pessimists who were predicting such a downfall should not commit suicide......2010/11/12....following imf bailouts / payments to unsecured bondholders and all the rest...the sh1t has for some time now hit the fan.....what do we do.....BLAME THE QUINN FAMILY for all the countrys economic shortcomings while the likes of ahern,fitzpatrick,drumm,gannon,ronan are still doing the celebrity circuit.....its shameful.....dont get me wrong....the quinn group were foolish and greedy in their share purchases and final dealings but to make them the scapegoat for all our economic woes is totally shameful.....
By:
GANT007
When: 02 Oct 12 21:07
Mightymoyes..........I know a chap who drove for quinn cement....I will ask him about the poor working conditions.
By:
mightymoyes
When: 02 Oct 12 21:11
i dont care about your chap, they were censured on the labour court for it.
By:
Rocketfingers
When: 02 Oct 12 21:13
No one is making them scapegoats for all our woes richters but they deserved to be punished big time, the ordinary man the working class man should not have to pay for his gambling. Ireland need to get the Quinn's first then think about the rest, one at a time. Btw i heard the same thing about the Quinn's not nice to work for, funny that.
By:
wildmanfromborneo
When: 02 Oct 12 21:15
If what you say is true why are all these ex employees marching in support.
By:
richters
When: 02 Oct 12 21:17
the ordinary man shouldnt have to pay for quinns gambling.....ffs walter dont let anyone here ye.......so in your opinion should ahern,fitzpatrick,drumm, all be jailed after quinn then...or are they untouchable......
By:
mightymoyes
When: 02 Oct 12 21:21
what ex-employees are marching??
By:
wildmanfromborneo
When: 02 Oct 12 21:24
Do you want there names and addresses?
By:
richters
When: 02 Oct 12 21:26
lol wmfb
By:
Rocketfingers
When: 02 Oct 12 21:29
Let's get Quinn first he was the biggest gambler,

Listen this is what happened and to be fair Wildman touched on it, Quinn and Seany boy hatched a little plot to make them billions but being too smart for their own good everything went sour. Now Quinn wants us to believe Anglo sent someone out who sold him a pup, nope Quinn was in this with his buddy. As far as i'm concerned they are traitors to the state both of them but Quinn is the biggest so he should be first.
By:
mightymoyes
When: 02 Oct 12 21:30
not necessary, i doubt its a long list. not sure why anyone defends any rich thief.
By:
GANT007
When: 02 Oct 12 21:37
15 Irish individuals owe the banks €80 billion.
By:
Rocketfingers
When: 02 Oct 12 21:41
Well said gant and has he owes the most lets get him first.Wink
By:
Ozymandius
When: 02 Oct 12 21:43
Lets Roll!
By:
kingrat
When: 02 Oct 12 21:49
stfu gant,i told u,yre not good enough.....sitting on a bar stool talking sh1te and all that.
By:
GANT007
When: 02 Oct 12 21:53
The others will be well gone by the time the quinn family will be dealt with..........the badge of honour called NAMA protects them and even pays some of them to manage their portfolios.
Were Anglo too slow to salvage anything from the quinn group. 1 individual that owes €50 million has got residency in Brazil this week...........you snooze you lose in this game.
By:
Rocketfingers
When: 02 Oct 12 21:56
Gant any clue who that is? I missed that.
By:
GANT007
When: 02 Oct 12 21:59
The solicitor Michael Lynn.
By:
kingrat
When: 02 Oct 12 22:00
gant,yre a gombeen, i dont think law is for uWink
By:
richters
When: 02 Oct 12 22:01
what ye think of that rocket?ye hafnt commented on the ahern character either.....very selective memory people on here......
By:
GANT007
When: 02 Oct 12 22:03
Spot on kingrat. Could not accept money for telling lies.
By:
GANT007
When: 02 Oct 12 22:05
Richters.......If Sean Quinn was like Gerry Gannon rocketfingers would have a different take on it.
By:
kingrat
When: 02 Oct 12 22:05
ahern was the best politician of his generation.....fact! old bean
By:
Rocketfingers
When: 02 Oct 12 22:08
No i don't gant throw the book at Gannon, but we should not not start with Quinn, he's the biggest get him as people thought of him as untouchable and then the others to follow.
By:
richters
When: 02 Oct 12 22:09
he wudnt know who gerry gannon is gant....he just goes with the flow on here...he is a clueless guesser......
By:
GANT007
When: 02 Oct 12 22:11
Is quinn the biggest?
By:
Rocketfingers
When: 02 Oct 12 22:14
yap, poor ritchers gant knows i know who Gannon is Wink

Richters if you had a brain you'd be dangerous.
By:
Rocketfingers
When: 04 Oct 12 21:15
Sean Quinn junior in more trouble according to the RTE news, throw the book at him boys.
By:
lustrumm
When: 05 Oct 12 21:35
What I don't get is that people discuss them in the same terms as all the other bankrupts and wonder why these guys are being victimised. What people forget is the figures involved with these people. We are talking Billions not millions as far as the Quinns are concerned.
By:
richters
When: 07 Oct 12 20:54
johnny ronan sells a pub to his sister for 10k under the noses of nama......the silence from the bigots on here is deafening......
By:
Rocketfingers
When: 07 Oct 12 21:02
Go away you're from Down you bigot. They owe the tax payers in this country, not your subsidised behind ritchers you ring wing simpleton.
By:
richters
When: 07 Oct 12 21:18
another moronic post from the imbecile that is the ballymun native rocket/sligored/waltermitty/billytheliar/birdodonnell
By:
wildmanfromborneo
When: 07 Oct 12 21:22
Richters is as Irish as you are Rocketfingers,find your partitionist attitude disappointing but not surprising
By:
richters
When: 07 Oct 12 21:25
he doesnt know any better wmfb......his alter ego sligored will be loggin on now shortly to deny that he is walter mitty.....
By:
Rocketfingers
When: 07 Oct 12 21:26
Very original, you have to look up Wildman's pots to an insult. I'd be amazed if you were able to think of one yourelf, you're not able to say what's even wrong my post. This is our country not yours, youre not being asked to pay for his gambling !
By:
richters
When: 07 Oct 12 21:29
are you not going to deny your alter ego then......for your information bird i pay my taxes in the 26 counties......
By:
wildmanfromborneo
When: 07 Oct 12 21:30
Whatever about Richters not paying for it,you definitely aren't going to pay as you are either on a disability payment or the dole,like the Ahern loving Kingrat.
By:
richters
When: 07 Oct 12 21:32
ye took the words outa my mouth wmfb......
By:
Rocketfingers
When: 07 Oct 12 21:54
Hmmmm a man who claims to be living in the north but paying his taxes in the south Laugh

I'm sorry richters but your stupidity knows no equals. Again "You took the words out of my mouth" Laugh

As for Wildman coming in with a dry dig, you're probably one of these fools who got himself into trouble in the building game, a game that takes no brain to make a few bob at which you probably did, just about.
By:
richters
When: 07 Oct 12 22:01
you dont seem to be denying wildmans allegations that you are in receipt of disability allowance.....and living at home with your parents.....getting back to the point....will johnny ronan be jailed for defrauding taxpayers like myself out of the couple of hundred thousand pound on this deal on his former restaraunt under the nose of nama iyo.....
Page 5 of 7  •  Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com