Forums

Irish Sports

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
workrider
15 May 12 18:23
| Topic/replies: 31,464 | Blogger: workrider's blog
on here ....
Pause Switch to Standard View peace and goodwill to all .....
Show More
Report Rocketfingers May 15, 2012 6:31 PM BST
3-0 3-0 3-0 3-0 3-0 3-0 3-0 Tongue Out

Lol welcome back WR, hope all is well mate?
Report The Gotchee May 15, 2012 6:36 PM BST
Welcome back, workrider.
Report workrider May 15, 2012 6:39 PM BST
thanks lads, a brief visit just to say hello.....yes rocket , all's well thank you....that was some roasting ye gave us on sat.....
Report Monte Christo May 15, 2012 6:53 PM BST
Hi workrider

Welcome back

Just wondered what your thoughts were on Stephen Kenny ?

Any truth in the rumours that a few of the players are not warming to his methods ?
Report neill d May 15, 2012 6:59 PM BST
welcome back Workrider, look forward to reading your input on the flat during the summer.
Report workrider May 15, 2012 7:04 PM BST
monte christo, i'm very worried with the players reaction to his appointment tbh , if the truth be known the asst manager , glass , is my big worry ....even when we are ahead in games , he seems to arrive on the touchline ,  demanding players drop back....kenny seems to have given him permission to do same .....strange way of doing business imo....
Report workrider May 15, 2012 7:08 PM BST
thanks neill d ,was over in beverley last month ...really enjoyed that trip , a smashing little track , i was due to go to ripon the following day but went for a cup of tea and missed the bus .....te busonly leaves york every 2 hours s there was no point going on a later one .....the flat has been very good to me lately ....
Report Monte Christo May 15, 2012 7:08 PM BST
Cheers wr.

I'd heard in the Setanta Cup tie against us that at half time the players actually kept him out of the dressing room whilst they had their own "discussions".

I'm sure it'll all come good though as you've far too much quality there imo.

In fact I think I could even manage ye.Laugh
Report neill d May 15, 2012 7:11 PM BST
Good man, glad to see you're enjoying yourself, enjoying it myself and Killarney looks beautiful tonight.
Report workrider May 15, 2012 7:30 PM BST
monte , i think the incident with turner last season didn't help either ...we have the ammo to turn our season around.....neill, i fancied the 2 gigginstown winners tonight but no bet ....naas tomorrow night is my next meeting ..i agree killarney looks wonderful ....btw have been reading some of your posts on here and i think you have a very good grasp of this game ...keep up the good work youngman....
Report dj876 May 15, 2012 7:40 PM BST
Welcome back workrider
Report neill d May 15, 2012 7:42 PM BST
cheers, just need the results now, I'm only a casual punter anyway. Those two would be a better class than you'd usually get through the summer especially Carlito. I wonder if they got another few runs into him could they for something like the plate in Galway
Report workrider May 15, 2012 7:49 PM BST
tks dj 876 , very kind of you.....he jumped really well tonight, the worlds their oyster with this fellow.....love the flashing tail as well .....Grin..off out for a few hours....till later...
Report huddys May 15, 2012 9:42 PM BST
welcome come back my friend the forum will be better with you here,as said in earlier posts looking forward to your input on the racing frontLove
Report soldieroffortune May 15, 2012 9:55 PM BST
workrider I hope all is well my friend. norn's a real diamond and he's been keeping me up to date - like how you're now 100% focused on the racing to take your mind off the Rovers! Laugh
Report workrider May 15, 2012 10:19 PM BST
tks huddys , i've lowered my sights a lot and it seems to be working ....Shocked....hello sof ,i hardly think you have reason to laugh ,how far are ye behind the champions.....Cool....i shall reveal something later about bohs that just might shock you....how is giant keeping...?
Report huddys May 15, 2012 10:35 PM BST
spill the beans about the forces of darknessLaugh
Report workrider May 15, 2012 10:40 PM BST
i'll keep it till they get up a head of steam....Silly
Report soldieroffortune May 15, 2012 10:42 PM BST
workrider I think Giant has almost gone into exile over the Bohemians - like the last time I saw him he was on the same boat to Lough Derg as me! Shocked

Will you stay in touch on here from time to time? We always got along so well you and I.
Report GANT007 May 15, 2012 10:42 PM BST
Welcome back workrider........had you a runner in HRX last night.
Report db1974 May 15, 2012 10:44 PM BST
Welcome back workrider
Report workrider May 15, 2012 10:51 PM BST
no gant , got out of breeding greyhounds a few years ago...put down my favorite bitch about 2 years ago , and i've never felt the same about them since...why the question gant ?
Report workrider May 15, 2012 10:54 PM BST
tks db 1974 , its good to be back.....
sof ,sorry to hear that re giant , i always enjoyed my little battles with him .....sure why not , me and you always seem to enjoy a bit of banter.....
Report GANT007 May 15, 2012 10:56 PM BST
Left 2 pups up last night for a trainer to bring home and the race that was on the lads were saying the chap who owned/trained one in it was a big rovers fan.......Your trainer in Meath is getting a few winners.
Report workrider May 15, 2012 11:00 PM BST
rovers guys all over the place now ....Grin....i'm really delighted for martin ..i ws talking to paul hennessey a few weeks ago and he told me martin was doing really well....
Report GANT007 May 15, 2012 11:09 PM BST
I was on about Tina........Martin is flat out fixing everyones dogs.......A great man to work over a dog.
Report never give up May 15, 2012 11:52 PM BST
welcome back workrider
Report norn iron May 16, 2012 8:12 AM BST
WELCOME BACK . SOF AT LEAST I WONT HAVE TELL SO MANY lies FOR HIM      AND THINK £ ILL SAVE  NOT HAVING RING THE free stateWhoops NOW LETS SEE IF HE CAN STILL GET WINNERS WITHOUT MY input Wink

AND DONT BE BITING WHEN THE USUAL snipers COME BACKMischief

THE IRISH FORUM IS ABOUT GOOD RACING THREADS Love

GAVE MY HARRY GREGG TESTIMONIAL TICKET TO OUR INDIAN CRICKET COACH  LAST NIGHT NEVER SEEN YOUNG LAD AS EXCITED AFTER SEEING GIGGS ROONEY SCHOLES AND FERGIE  .
Report Deplasterer May 16, 2012 10:42 AM BST
Howdy WR.
Report Bigwillystyle May 16, 2012 11:24 AM BST
Welcome back Wonky!

Hope you are having a change of luck. I had heard you were on a bad run.

I myself am still at the pro punting.  Making it pay big time. Might spot u in Naas tonight.
Report workrider May 16, 2012 11:26 AM BST
hello deplasterer ,right norn ,here we go , heading to naas later and will put one up before i leave ....btw my wife will be relived you not ringing , it cost me a fortune for an interpreter.....Grin
Report workrider May 16, 2012 11:29 AM BST
hello bws , glad to see your still making it pay.....yeah i'll be in naas tonight.... feel free anytime you want to give me  shout bws.....
Report The Icchantika May 16, 2012 11:33 AM BST
Good to see you on here workrider. I heard things hadn't been too good for you since you had to sell Mount Belbulben and ended up in St John of God's. Good luck.
Report workrider May 16, 2012 11:37 AM BST
Laugh...good man the icc.....off out for  spot of lunch ...indian , then naas ....its a tough life alright the icc ....i hope you are as well as i am..if thats the case my friend we're both flying......talk soon...
Report JayTrumpOldTomDubbl May 16, 2012 11:46 AM BST
Dawn A[[roach for Jim Bolger, and a free lunch wr Laugh
Report punchestown May 16, 2012 11:57 AM BST
Welcome back Workrider Cool,Mount Belbulban might be a better hoss next season if they keep it on easy ground.
Report Newmanix May 16, 2012 12:13 PM BST
Welcome back WR.  You were missedWink
Report tobywong. May 16, 2012 12:53 PM BST
never thought i say this but good health workrider , you are definitely the lesser of many other evils on here Happy
Report workrider May 16, 2012 4:27 PM BST
once again my thanks lads , punch ,newmanix,toby ,jay,very kind of ye all....having consumed vast amounts of chicken himalayan , i'm now stuffing myself with jamacian ginger cake , i think its safe to say i wont do 7st 12 lbs tonightLaugh.....one bet for me tonight , if i can get 6/4 w/o 2 about tennessee wildcat i'll be happy....i know the stable think a lot of this fellow..btw you can read that in the racing post ..i happen to know its true....btw the best r/post today for a long time ...good luck to all punters ..as norn would say.....
Report bobbybocala May 16, 2012 7:15 PM BST
jesus w@nkrider will you give it a break,your only back and your already boasting about what racecourses you were at....we all know you finished up in a home with your underpants over your head from gambling...do yourself a favour and stay away from the game...after all your hard work you back a few winners and you come on here telling everyone how good you are...the white coats before the summer is over im afraid...
Report wildmanfromborneo May 16, 2012 11:56 PM BST
Great to see you back Workrider.
Your night at Naas probably revolved around which two Frank Finigan had on top,Dawn Approach the winner looks like a real good two year old probably wants further but definite Coventry Stakes material.
Telling people where you were is not boasting.
Report never give up May 17, 2012 12:01 AM BST
i would say frank and chips would have bet w/out the winner and parliament square..........be no good to workrider unfortunately
Report Rocketfingers May 17, 2012 12:30 AM BST
Ha Wildmanfromborneo defending people who about racecourses they have visted. Makes a change Laugh
Report wildmanfromborneo May 17, 2012 12:35 AM BST
Workrider is truthful and visited them,do you really want me to go on.
Report Rocketfingers May 17, 2012 12:37 AM BST
I've posted photographic evidence ! I believe that's game set and match or check mate as they say in the game i'm best at.
Report wildmanfromborneo May 17, 2012 12:47 AM BST
I really liked your tale about the Chelsea fans you met,the ones that left their plane in for repairs in the unnamed Northern town.
The fool on the hill sees the sun going down.
Report Rocketfingers May 17, 2012 12:53 AM BST
Great stuff quoting the beatles, pity you don't know what it means ! Laugh
Report wildmanfromborneo May 17, 2012 1:07 AM BST
Its actually giving you some credit,its you that doesn`t understand.
Report Rocketfingers May 17, 2012 1:19 AM BST
lol ok but it's quite a backhanded compliment Wildman. Wink
Report workrider May 17, 2012 11:41 AM BST
thanks wildman ,ngu is right i backed it @ 9/4 w/o with meehan...frank was only going 2/1 w/o fav ....i was standing with the trainer and after the race i said to him i thought it was unlucky ...i'm not saying i know ger btw ..i just happened to be standing beside him.. i honestly think he got a real fright when obriens bumped into him ...i thought 2 out he might even have pushed to winner..but he freaked out and ran all over the place ..i wont gve up on him just yet ...as an aside , i have my reservations about the sire....
Report workrider May 17, 2012 12:05 PM BST
punchetown re mount ben....i think you're in for a treat when they send this fellow chasing .....after watching him win his p2p , though he clouted even fence ,i was of the opinion that he'd make a really exciting chaser....i'm sure barry watched the video from tinahealy many times before he bought ...a most interesting prospect ....
Report ilikewavingatbuses May 17, 2012 12:07 PM BST
wb wr.
Report workrider May 17, 2012 12:16 PM BST
tks ilwab...
Report wildmanfromborneo May 17, 2012 1:18 PM BST
Tennessee Wildcat would definitely have been second,certainly spooked by Parliament Square ran all over the place after that.
Report Tolmi May 17, 2012 4:20 PM BST
Unless Tennessee Wildcat learns to settle he will not fulfill his potential.He would probably have been second but would imo have been beaten a comfortable 4 lengths+.
Report robo May 17, 2012 6:31 PM BST
Was it davy meehan you backed it with wonky?,i thought he had passed away.
Report workrider May 17, 2012 10:15 PM BST
robert meehan ....
Report one last chance May 19, 2012 7:24 PM BST
welcome back workrider hope ur making a few quid
Report one last chance May 19, 2012 7:24 PM BST
welcome back workrider hope ur making a few quid
Report workrider May 19, 2012 7:28 PM BST
thanks one last chance ,trying hard  , not always having the luck mind you , but such is racing as you well know ...hope your punting is going well ?
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com