Forums

Irish Sports

There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
These 160 comments are related to the topic:
EURO 2012 thread. News, tips etc.

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 3 of 5  •  Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 160
By:
neill d
When: 07 Jun 12 14:46
Spain big with a small saver on France which I did the other week (mentioned on t'other week)

The bets concerning benzema and Nasri look shrewd Premier. Both especially Nasri have the raw ability to to the bussiness and I'd say Nasri will be the creative hub of that team.

Just one thing, will the fact that Nasri has one of the most punchable faces in football count against him, personally, I think he should be heralded as one of the best creative midfielders in Europe, but I don't think he is entirely trustworthy.
By:
neill d
When: 07 Jun 12 14:47
Sorry that was a ?, I feel a picture would help illustrate my point but.....
By:
Ozymandius
When: 07 Jun 12 14:54
I know what you mean, neill d. There is something very disagreable about the look of the small little smug b0llix.
By:
neill d
When: 07 Jun 12 14:55
Glad someone else sees it tooGrin
By:
stayonyourfeet
When: 09 Jun 12 11:13
Favs seem to be drifting in the openers, like Russia yesterday.
By:
p_r_e_m_i_e_r__f_a_n_t_a_s_y
When: 09 Jun 12 11:18
The Russia drift was bizarre, they where over 2.9 after about 3 minutes of last nights game Shocked
By:
Rocketfingers
When: 09 Jun 12 11:47
Knew a few big boys who were on the Czecks last night.

Croatia -1.5 corners 1.8 with bet3£s
By:
Monte Christo
When: 09 Jun 12 12:09
Saw a few lads on the news with the tri-colour with the following message on it

They've got Xavi & Pirlo

But we've got

Long - Cox Laugh
By:
stayonyourfeet
When: 09 Jun 12 13:37
Saw that on Twitter - very good.
By:
When: 09 Jun 12 16:40
Ireland team for tomorrow

Given
O Shea
Ward
Dunne
St Ledger
McGeady
Andrews
Whelan
Duff
Keane (c)
Doyle
By:
neill d
When: 09 Jun 12 16:57
Long can do everything Doyle does plus he is quicker and a better finisher. He can consider himself extremely unlucky as Doyle is in on past reputation.
By:
neill d
When: 09 Jun 12 16:59
The Dutch should win here and I'd fancy Portugal to at least hold the Germans later on.
By:
workrider
When: 09 Jun 12 19:10
bad start to the euros for me ....backed poland and holland ....Cry....
trying to get something back here with germany ...
By:
Monte Christo
When: 09 Jun 12 19:14
I'm looking forward to this next match.

I've done a little scorecast on Germany to win 2:1.

Also backed the draw ht and Germany ft.

Good luck anyone playing in this game.
By:
JayTrumpOldTomDubbl
When: 09 Jun 12 20:15
The all-round standard is just shocking, and that is why I give England a big chance, Ashley Cole, Jo Hart, Rooney, Gerrard, all as good as there is plying at the moment,and people fancy Ireland, yet write off England..............
By:
Dan Chipowski
When: 10 Jun 12 10:53
I've got a tremendous sense of optimism about tonight, which is usually a bad sign when it comes to Ireland.

Have to agree with those questioning the selection of Doyle. I hope he proves me wrong, but on current form Walters can do the job Doyle's being asked to do a lot better. No disasters in the first 20 minutes and hopefully we can settle into the game and maybe even nick it.
By:
padlock
When: 10 Jun 12 11:07
ireland 1 croatia 0
draw/ireland
group sfc  spain-ireland
my optimistic bets
By:
pa lapsy
When: 10 Jun 12 12:03
Spain ht/ft at just over 2/1 against an out of form Italy,looks  solid enough to me.gl
By:
Monte Christo
When: 10 Jun 12 12:54
Well a profitable night last night it's just a pity the Germans did not score early on as it would have made for a more open game imo.

Onto this afternoon and i must agree with pa lapsy on Sapain ht/ft at just over 2/1.

Also doing a small bet on Spain 2:0 at 7/1.

I'll be waiting on the team news to see if Torres starts.
By:
BJG
When: 10 Jun 12 12:57
Hard to get away from Spain today, Italy gonna spend a lot of the game chasin the ball around and will need to step it up bigtime from what i saw against Russia last week! An early goal hopefully to open the game up a bit!

Backed Spain to win
By:
stayonyourfeet
When: 10 Jun 12 14:24
Croatia -2 on asian handicap corners 1.95. They will probably dominate possession and we wait for counter attack, looks good value.
By:
JayTrumpOldTomDubbl
When: 10 Jun 12 14:46
Italy will try and frustrate the Spaniards and could well suceed as a point will not be sniffed at by either team, we need to remember this is only the Group stage and imho very dangerous to get get too carried away. Spain can be stopped and who better to do it than the Italians. Draw match,so a small lay of the spaniards 4mee
By:
neill d
When: 10 Jun 12 14:51
Spain to win to nil and a lay of Croatia for me.
By:
When: 10 Jun 12 14:52
I will be very surprised if Spain don't beat Italy today and i think they are absolutely massive
By:
neill d
When: 10 Jun 12 14:57
I don't think Italy will see which way they went either, apart from Pilro, Chielinni and Balotelli on a going day, not sure I rate many of their players. Di Natale is a good player, but he's 34 and had a long year. If spain stick someone close to Pirlo, I don't think they have anyone else who can get them going, then it is just a matter of Spain scoring one.
By:
JayTrumpOldTomDubbl
When: 10 Jun 12 23:23
I
By:
JayTrumpOldTomDubbl
When: 10 Jun 12 23:26
I am with England not to lose tomorrow night, what happened there with above post is a mystery Laugh laptop has a mind of its own..............
By:
BJG
When: 14 Jun 12 13:00
Thought Spain would be shorter tonight Confused

Rumours Cox will start up front with Keane
By:
Newmanix
When: 14 Jun 12 13:03
At least the croat games is out of the way, all we have to do now is beat the shíte out of the spanish and italiansLaughLaughLaughLaugh
By:
BJG
When: 14 Jun 12 13:05
Spain to win to Nil looks the bet to me - could be an 80/20 possession game tonight Plain
By:
db1974
When: 14 Jun 12 13:21
Any bookie offering odds on possession stats tonight

I can't find any
By:
Monte Christo
When: 14 Jun 12 13:29
Agree with BJG.

Going to dutch 2-0 and 3-0 to Spain myself.
By:
BJG
When: 14 Jun 12 14:28
Been lookin all week db1974 - none available Sad
By:
neill d
When: 14 Jun 12 14:55
Fancy Italy to beat croatia today, they're a better team than I originally thought and invoked the Juventus work ethic against Spain. Pirlo v Modric, the real article v the pretender.
By:
Rocketfingers
When: 14 Jun 12 18:35
Wildmanfromborneo is over the moon with the change in the Irish team tonight, he loves Cox, he was hoping for Long Cox up front but delighted just to get Cox.
By:
When: 14 Jun 12 18:41
Would an Italy win not be best here for Ireland??

In the slim slim slim slim slim chance we draw with Spain and then beat Italy we'd be through.

If Croatia get a draw we can't finish ahead of them unless we win both games as it goes on head to head if level on points
By:
Dan Chipowski
When: 14 Jun 12 18:47
I concur with that ^

Which makes what Brian Kerr and Stephen Alkin are saying complete and utter b0llocks.
By:
When: 14 Jun 12 18:48
Yeah it's getting on my tits now Dan, 2 facking clowns ain't got a clue what they are sheeting on about Plain
By:
Dan Chipowski
When: 14 Jun 12 18:54
As Dunphy said, Spain would have to beat Croatia, but regardless an Italy win would have been better for us.

It'll be academic in a few hours anyway. Laugh
By:
JayTrumpOldTomDubbl
When: 14 Jun 12 18:56
Ireland +1  7/2....
Spain   -1  4/5....
Spain to win to nil= 5/6
Is there a stand-out bet here, or 2 stand out bets even Wink...........??
Page 3 of 5  •  Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com