Forums

Irish Sports

There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
These 179 comments are related to the topic:
**US Masters 2012**

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 3 of 5  •  Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 179
By:
rubyisgodinthesaddle
When: 05 Apr 12 21:53
Winning score -around -7 or so??

Any idea folks?
By:
Newmanix
When: 05 Apr 12 22:07
it will depend on the weather tbh, If it stays as it is -10 at least I would think
By:
rubyisgodinthesaddle
When: 05 Apr 12 22:18
Its very open.

The early morning lads 2moro could come back to the field given the soft conditions it could be a brute if they want to make it before the fairyways dry out.

Woods needs to spend the next few hours at the range, his swing was in pieces today. level par was good score the way he drove the ball.
By:
p_r_e_m_i_e_r__f_a_n_t_a_s_y
When: 05 Apr 12 22:26
It's some of the worst golf i've ever seen tonight Laugh Henrik on 18 was ridicolous, Tiger wasn't much better on 17 and 18, Phil on 9, 10 and 12 has been hacking around like a 20 handicapper and Rory got away with only dropping 1 shot on 10 and 11 after 2 shocking drives.
By:
BJG
When: 05 Apr 12 22:32
If Rory could drive like Westwood we'd b flyin Shocked

Mickelson havin an absolute mare
By:
When: 05 Apr 12 22:35
Looks like Donald is gonna be DQ'd
By:
rubyisgodinthesaddle
When: 05 Apr 12 22:50
The wet course is playing havoc...usually balls would bounce around but not anymore...stopping exactly where they are aimed and is really causing havoc.
By:
When: 05 Apr 12 22:52
Looks like Luke is alright now, they're saying it was a smudge on the card Confused
By:
rubyisgodinthesaddle
When: 05 Apr 12 22:53
What is Rory up too?? not playing good and no real reason for it?
By:
BJG
When: 05 Apr 12 22:53
Rory looks like he aint too bothered today - just out for the stroll around Cry
By:
Mr Mischief
When: 05 Apr 12 22:54
3 week holiday might have something to do with it
By:
When: 05 Apr 12 22:55
He has drove the ball sh|t since the 10th, drive on 10 and 11 where awful into the trees. His drive on 13 caught a branch and left him miles back yet he still went for the green in 2 and left it in Rays Creek.
By:
rubyisgodinthesaddle
When: 05 Apr 12 22:59
The thing about this Masters

Long Hitters usually are less accurate massive disadvantage the way the course is play
Short Hitters more accurate and can keep the ball out of trouble

Short Hitters will be overpowered eventually tho and Long Hitters can get away with it if other part of the game up to par.

Hard to count anyone out, Rory just seems not the same as last year.
By:
irish_guy_13
When: 05 Apr 12 23:21
westwood could be 5 clear.
By:
JayTrumpOldTomDubbl
When: 05 Apr 12 23:30
5 clear of who, is it Tigger you mean ? Tigger still with huge chance doh Westwood looks in the groove ............ I have furyk and others and the only shot they showed of Furyk was on 18 where he birdied to be -2, bit unfair by Sky
By:
dkelly69
When: 05 Apr 12 23:51
I wasnt sure of Rorys 3 week quest for skirt in miami.
Surley 1 of the last 3 weeks would have helped,
But i have to say the best result of the week is
SKY getting the masters. Thank jaysus we dont have to
listen to that muppet Alliss. He should have been
put out to grass when he called Mickelson in a
play off when he actually bagged a Green Jacket!!
By:
Dan Chipowski
When: 06 Apr 12 00:03
Westwood sublime today.

Brilliant 71 from McIlroy in an entirely different sense, hugely important finish.
By:
Newmanix
When: 06 Apr 12 10:02
I have had a premonition.........Jason Dufner winsCool 42.0 now.
By:
When: 06 Apr 12 10:09
Rory did well to get away with a 71 as Dan said, his driving went to pot at the turn so to be only 4 behind is a good result. There is a good score out there for the likes of Rory once he finds the fairway. With the greens soft if he gets the ball in the right positions he can go flag hunting.

Phil played like a 20 odd handicapper for the most part and somehow managed to get out of it at +2, he is still not out of it if he can get it together but he needs major improvement with his driving (his swing looked all over the shop) but as with Rory the way the course is playing if Phil can hit some fairways (big IF) he could post a score.
By:
pa lapsy
When: 06 Apr 12 10:38
Coudn,t even get the weather right yesterday.Westwood was quite brilliant left a few out there as well,Rory for  top Gb+ ire did very well the last two holes after being out of sorts all day.Overall still looking open added Crane(75) and Singh(130) in the outright and couldn,t resist a little on Stallings(330) and Chapell(580).Shaping up to be a great tournament.
By:
irish_guy_13
When: 06 Apr 12 11:05
good first day, decided to green up and relax for the weekend, i've  3 out of first 5 in betting running for me, but westwood still my biggest winner if can continue his tee to green, his putting the only worry and the greens might get faster.. he defo  could have been a few shots better off except for a few lipped puts.

hopefully gonna be an exciting weekend, i'd say rory would be the happiest of the golfers after day 1, esp with his bad start. gl all.
By:
Deplasterer
When: 06 Apr 12 11:11
Unless Donald/Mickleson do a minor miracle my tourney rests on the shoulders of the mighty Pod!!!Laugh
By:
When: 06 Apr 12 11:29
68,68,68 and Phil could still win it, it's a long shot alright but i think it's just his driving that needs sorting.

I've thrown a few €€€ on Dufner @ 46, Furyk @ 55, Molinari @ 70 and Cabrera @ 85 but my biggest winners are still Rory and then Phil by a long way
By:
When: 06 Apr 12 11:39
And a few more pennies on Phil @ 42 Blush
By:
Deplasterer
When: 06 Apr 12 12:04
Wouldn't be good for Padraig being weighed down with my bet, so threw a score on stricker at 55's to ease Paddys burden.!!!
By:
BJG
When: 06 Apr 12 12:19
3 ball bet

Garrigus to beat Olazabal and Lewis at 10/11

Esentially a match bet imo as Lewis should nt be near them, Garrigus didnt actually play badly yesterday considerin he shot +5! Just had a few brain malfunctions with a triple on d 1st and 2 doubles later on

Expect him to win this 3 ball easily today
By:
BJG
When: 06 Apr 12 15:25
dufner to -5 tied for lead

Usually finds reverse wen he gets near d top tho - keep goin Blush
By:
Newmanix
When: 06 Apr 12 15:30
dufner 2 under after 3. joint leader now -5. It came to me in my dreamLaughLaughLaugh
By:
BJG
When: 06 Apr 12 15:36
Double bogey right on que Cry
By:
Newmanix
When: 06 Apr 12 15:43
I watched his price go to 18.0 and I went to make a cup a tea............wtf!Laugh
By:
When: 06 Apr 12 16:13
Dufner back to -4 Laugh
By:
BJG
When: 06 Apr 12 17:36
Hope Rory can keep this up! Within 1 of the lead now!
By:
rubyisgodinthesaddle
When: 06 Apr 12 18:56
Come on Tiger, no increase in the lead.

VERY Happy with that. Westy does he usual, never a Major Champion.

No clutch gene
By:
rubyisgodinthesaddle
When: 06 Apr 12 19:05
TigerLoveLove
By:
BJG
When: 06 Apr 12 19:15
Dufner leads Grin
By:
rubyisgodinthesaddle
When: 06 Apr 12 19:15
Dufner is a just a gent isn't he.

Constantly delivers great golf in major events and goes about it in a relaxed way. Hopefully he win a real big one soon. Just no this week.

Love Dufner!
By:
irish_guy_13
When: 06 Apr 12 19:50
By:
JayTrumpOldTomDubbl
When: 06 Apr 12 19:58
Tiger on the prowl, Furyk is big at 100s, McEllroy also in the mix big time
By:
BJG
When: 06 Apr 12 19:58
Couples to -4 - gwan freddie Grin

Dufner bogeyed the last to finish -5, well in it!
By:
BJG
When: 06 Apr 12 19:59
Couples to -5 Love

Bogey tiger, back to -1
Page 3 of 5  •  Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML