Forums

Irish Sports

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Bigwillystyle
03 Jul 11 21:04
| Topic/replies: 2,586 | Blogger: Bigwillystyle's blog
Any fancies lads?  Reckon i have a good thing in the third race.
Pause Switch to Standard View Roscommon Cert
Show More
Report Giant Strides July 4, 2011 6:02 PM BST
1 from 28 Laugh
Report Giant Strides July 4, 2011 6:36 PM BST
I got some great value about Harry Trotter there bws. 15/2 about a 9/2 shot. It doesn`t matter a jot ffs!
Report workrider July 4, 2011 6:42 PM BST
Laugh GIANT ...
Report ReimerpYsatnaf July 4, 2011 7:02 PM BST
stall handlers doing a great job for your selection, standing around like corporation workers Laugh
Report huddys July 4, 2011 7:50 PM BST
stil going in the jackpot got banksters bonus nd question peace in the next,harrison cave and whatever it takes in the last
Report soldieroffortune July 4, 2011 9:35 PM BST
Bigwillystyle 04 Jul 11 09:11   

I wonder would powers or any of the other firms employ me as an odds compiler?

Absolutely PMSL! Laugh

Yeh Bigwilly, if they start recruiting guessers then you're nailed on to get a job there!

By the way a fine run from Isis Song in 7th Laugh
Report wildmanfromborneo July 4, 2011 9:52 PM BST
I am delighted to see Huddys winning the jackpot,well deserved was hitting the crossbar over the last few weeks,dividend over a monkey.
Report mincer11 July 4, 2011 10:15 PM BST
Terrific windfall for huddys,landed the jackpot,a full monkey.He could maybe spend half it and buy Shamrock Rovers,live off the interest for the rest of his life with the other half
Report wildmanfromborneo July 4, 2011 10:26 PM BST
The biggest thing Mincer ever won was a bottle of minerals at a Trinity raffle.Considering you could not afford 200 pounds in the challenge you funked tis amazing you would scoff at a monkey.
Report huddys July 4, 2011 10:27 PM BST
thanks wildman permed it up 3x2x2x2 nice return for 24 euro,i wont lower myself and comment on that fool mincers comment,
Report lapsy pa July 4, 2011 10:30 PM BST
good for you Huddy, don,t get them up too often, Compo for Fowler last nightGrin
Report wildmanfromborneo July 4, 2011 10:33 PM BST
Huddys its similar to having a pony on a horse at over 20/1,imagine if Bigwillystyle had one of these we would never hear the end of it,the preening and the crowing would be unbearable.
Report huddys July 4, 2011 10:34 PM BST
ye and i had himSad e/w and all really taught he was going to win after his round on sunday,its only a matter of time til he wins tho,
Report ilikewavingatbuses July 4, 2011 10:47 PM BST
wd huddys, spent it wisely my friend!
Report ilikewavingatbuses July 4, 2011 10:47 PM BST
spend* even.
Report Bigwillystyle July 4, 2011 10:54 PM BST
Good man Huddy's.  Made the trip to Roscommon myself.  Was hoping they would withdraw the filly after what happened but to no avail.  Had a few Euro each way on Wonkys filly in the listed race at 5/1.  Backed whatever it takes at 15/8 W/O the fav.  Down few euro but could be worse.
Report workrider July 4, 2011 10:54 PM BST
well done huddys and with us winning yesterday as well ....Cool
Report workrider July 4, 2011 10:56 PM BST
that filly is now becoming expensive to follow.....
Report Giant Strides July 4, 2011 10:56 PM BST
But you didn`t win tonight wr. Silly
Report soldieroffortune July 4, 2011 10:58 PM BST
Evening workrider Laugh
Report Bigwillystyle July 4, 2011 10:59 PM BST
What price in running did she hit? 1.1?
Report ilikewavingatbuses July 4, 2011 10:59 PM BST
which filly?
Report Bigwillystyle July 4, 2011 11:00 PM BST
Aga horse in listed race
Report ilikewavingatbuses July 4, 2011 11:06 PM BST
hit a low of 1.15

the 2nd in the 1ts race hit 1.02, never in front.
Report Bigwillystyle July 4, 2011 11:07 PM BST
Thats the price of going to races.  If i was on computer at home would automatically put in a lay to cover my stake at 1.4
Report ilikewavingatbuses July 4, 2011 11:09 PM BST
why dont u do that anyway? put it up and head to the races.
Report workrider July 4, 2011 11:11 PM BST
now your talking ilwab .....simple inni't....Laugh
Report ilikewavingatbuses July 4, 2011 11:13 PM BST
well if the service is there wr it would be rude not to avail of itBlush
Report workrider July 4, 2011 11:16 PM BST
giant and sof...all week on here telling us how pats were going to give us the old one two..result rovers win ..giant and sof nowhere to be seen...tonight a micky mouse match of no importance and they flood the forum....LaughLaughLaugh
Report workrider July 4, 2011 11:17 PM BST
but if he did that ilwab he'd have to show us all those winning bets....LaughLaugh
Report soldieroffortune July 4, 2011 11:21 PM BST
Laugh
Report huddys July 4, 2011 11:23 PM BST
its their big chance of winning something this year,let them have their limelight,say it felt like they won the champions leagueLaugh
Report Giant Strides July 4, 2011 11:25 PM BST
Mickey Mouse Laugh
It would be the equivalent of Champions League final had you lot won.Devil
Report Giant Strides July 4, 2011 11:26 PM BST
Good man huddys. Stick to the jackpot. You`re better at that than Rovers are at football. Laugh
Report workrider July 4, 2011 11:30 PM BST
we only deal in REAL TROPHYS giant ....WHEN HAVE WE EVER WON THAT CUP FFS...huddys i bet they dont even win that ffs...micky mouse cup not on the wanted list....you're welcome to it...Devil
Report ilikewavingatbuses July 4, 2011 11:47 PM BST
on a serious note BWS, just submit the lay at the projected lower price and the market will save it, if u didnt know this already! u can then head to the races and your lay will be matched, happy days.

gl
Report Bigwillystyle July 4, 2011 11:51 PM BST
I know that but i hadnt decided to back the thing before i left.  I have an IPhone to do it but for some reason only known to myself i didnt
Report Bigwillystyle July 4, 2011 11:52 PM BST
What do we reckon tomorrow.  Alpha Beat 5/2.  Trainer change a negative for me.  I think there is a horse at a price that has a major chance
Report Bigwillystyle July 4, 2011 11:52 PM BST
What do we reckon tomorrow.  Alpha Beat 5/2.  Trainer change a negative for me.  I think there is a horse at a price that has a major chance
Report ilikewavingatbuses July 4, 2011 11:55 PM BST
i see. np.

havent looked at the cards, gimme 5, ill look at it!
Report ilikewavingatbuses July 5, 2011 12:14 AM BST
vey competitive race!

obviously alpha looks to have outstanding claims. i dont mind the trainer, shark knows what hes doing.

i dont think i could even guess the horse u like, is it WELLFORTH?

like rubys i must say but even at 5/1 its under priced on his booking. lenebane has a chance even at top weight. tough race.
Report Bigwillystyle July 5, 2011 12:17 AM BST
Shark doesnt train them, the girlfriend does.
Backed Rubys mount at 5/2 the last day.  The one i think has a chance is the Lasy Granuaile.  Ulucky in a few races last season she has a race in her off this mark and the two runs this season should leave he spot on for this.  16/1 is tempting.
Report ilikewavingatbuses July 5, 2011 12:23 AM BST
lenebane would prob be my bet. has some serious form even with top weight he should go very well. surely easier races tho, havent looked at the card mind u. reckon this one will be fought out by the ones at the head of the market tho.
Report wildmanfromborneo July 5, 2011 10:45 AM BST
Bigwillystyle at Roscommon now that i dont believe,this is the man who was in a booking office in Naas during the Punchestown festival.Would doubt he has ever attended a race meeting and neither has his Acolytes hence the pasty faces.
Report Bigwillystyle July 5, 2011 11:11 AM BST
True I don't attend as many meetings as I used to. Why would you? Entry prices, petrol costs, food costs and poor prices. I do a lot of my punting in d morning so not much benefit in going racing unless it's for the fresh air.
Report workrider July 5, 2011 11:19 AM BST
WHAT ABOUT HAVING A LOOK AT YOUR SELECTION IN THE PADDOCK..by looking at them in the parade ring you could not only save your full cost ...but you just might learn something as well ...no point having hundreds on a yoke thats covered in sweat , and is showing itself to have its mind on the ladies ....thats why REAL PROS GO RACING MOST OF THE TIME BEFORE HAVING A BET....
Report Bigwillystyle July 5, 2011 11:23 AM BST
Accept that Wonky but I take my chances on morning prices. I'm just not able to get to a lot of meetings. I have a young family and I have priorties.

The Lady Graunaile into 11/1 now.
Sailon Silvergirl into 9/1.

My few Euro must make a difference.
Report workrider July 5, 2011 11:28 AM BST
littleman i'll give you a clue why the horses you put up here always go shorter ..i've already told you i never put up a horse till i've backed it myself ..therefore i'm never yelling it from the rooftops early..back to the clue ...there is a certain formite on here that a few have taken to task recently ...he's your reason i'd say....
Report wildmanfromborneo July 5, 2011 11:30 AM BST
Bigwillystyle your biggest fan on here is Rocketfingers yet you treat him like dirt,he is the one who encouraged you to go professional,he is the one who trumpets your selections when they place,he was even on here saying ..hail Bigwillystyle... when your selection shortened from 8/1 to 4/1 and stayed quiet when the said selection finished down the field,he deserves better.
Report Bigwillystyle July 5, 2011 11:32 AM BST
I have them backed before I put them up. I wouldn't put it up unless I have them backed first. I will stop it so. Don't want to be accused of after timing. What's your opinion on Baby Whizz. Surely he is much better than 84.
Report wildclownfromborneo July 5, 2011 11:38 AM BST
My god this forum is mad.....You back the horse in the morning if you believe the price is too big.....So if you fancy a horse in the morning and you make it a 4/1 shot.....that is taking up 20% of the market wonky.....and that horse is priced up at say 8/1 are you not supposed to back it and instead wait until you see them in the parade ring that evening and then when happy go in at say 3/1.....no thanks i think i will take the overpriced morning price

wildmanfromborneo.....you are a deluded old moron.....biggest fan.....you have this warped mind everyone is a group of friends..... what about you wonky huddys jaytrump.....are you a little gang seen as you are all each others biggest fans and always agree with each other and are always bigging each other up?.....everyone on here is on here for one thing only.....to make money and nobody cares how anybody else does as number 1 comes first.....i understand that is probably too diffucult for you to understand
Report workrider July 5, 2011 11:41 AM BST
i have no opinion of that horse ....
Report wildmanfromborneo July 5, 2011 11:43 AM BST
Workrider thats an intriguing post but i think i have a fair idea whats going on,The Lavender mob waged a campaign against you and some others they perfected this cross sniping multiple account system,they are Cork based.Along the way they picked up some hangers on,one is the yellow belly Bigwillystyle they throw him some selections so he can post them as his own.Despite being cowardly and repulsive on here there main man is a genius and a genuine professional who by all accounts is a decent individual away from here,when posting he becomes Mr Hyde.
Report Bigwillystyle July 5, 2011 11:46 AM BST
What drugs are you on? Can I have some
Report wildclownfromborneo July 5, 2011 11:47 AM BST
he is a mental case.....
Report workrider July 5, 2011 11:50 AM BST
possible wildman ..the lavender mob as you call them are indeed well organised..i'm expecting a few more to appear soon ...taking herself shopping so will be spared their rage for awhile....i know you can hold the fort wildman ...they try their best to undermine you ..but you have the knowledge to keep they at bay...be careful my friend...
Report wildclownfromborneo July 5, 2011 11:51 AM BST
brilliant.....remember to listen to lyric fm
Report wildmanfromborneo July 5, 2011 11:57 AM BST
Its the language is a dead giveaway,my dear man is a real Cork expression when they are showing disapproval,also using the word left when they mean leave..definitely Cork.
I like it when they come at me in waves makes me feel like Horatio on the bridge.
Report ilikewavingatbuses July 5, 2011 12:00 PM BST
waves.
Report ilikewavingatbuses July 5, 2011 12:49 PM BST
SAILON SILVERGIRL in the 8.00

nailed on (cough)

gl fellas.
Report worple12 July 5, 2011 3:57 PM BST
We've had some torrential rain in Roscommon today.Cats and buckets at the moment.
Report Bigwillystyle July 5, 2011 4:34 PM BST
What way is the ground?  Was hoping for fast ground.
Report worple12 July 5, 2011 5:03 PM BST
I'm not going there but it looks like yielding.
Report Bigwillystyle July 5, 2011 5:27 PM BST
Not looking good for my selections so.
Report wildmanfromborneo July 5, 2011 5:38 PM BST
In the second race i fancy an outsider in Safari Sunup.This gelding ran a sledger behind Bullock Harbour in a Punchestown maiden hurdle,marked him down as a future winner.They then brought him to Tramore which was bad news for me as i only back horses with course form on that track,he hated Tramore yet still prevailed.I think he will like this course,ground should be no problem and is a decent working mans price.
Report Bigwillystyle July 5, 2011 5:43 PM BST
Good man Wildman you are putting up a selection.  I backed the horse at Tramore because i thought he was a good bit better than what was in the race.  The step up in trip will suit him.  Been impressed with Ruby's horse.  No bet race for me.
Report workrider July 5, 2011 5:46 PM BST
good luck it that wildman ..like littleman i think rubys has a great chance ..no bet for me either ..cutting back to just one bet a day....
Report Bigwillystyle July 5, 2011 5:51 PM BST
What happens if you fancy two?  Toss a coin?
Report soapp July 5, 2011 5:53 PM BST
A few to lay tonight

Race 1) Park Ranger 1.68

Race 2) Jackson Lady 2.72

Race 3) Royal Reveille 2.31

Race 4) Alfa Beat 4.3

Race 5) Banna Man 3.55

Race 6) Asymmetrical 5.27 and hugbensin 6.71

Race 7 Sally May 4.5

Race 8) General Barton 3.8
Report worple12 July 5, 2011 6:09 PM BST
well done wildman.
Report DRAGON DANCER July 5, 2011 6:10 PM BST
Very well done
Report Bigwillystyle July 5, 2011 6:11 PM BST
Well done
Report scoobyknows July 5, 2011 6:23 PM BST
!Cool!
Report ilikewavingatbuses July 5, 2011 6:25 PM BST
yep wd wm. brillo!
Report lapsy pa July 5, 2011 6:32 PM BST
Good shot wildman, nearly 20,s on the machine.You,re no daw on the horses.
Report Bigwillystyle July 5, 2011 7:15 PM BST
Alan Crowe whip in wrong hand coming to the last.  Cost me the place money
Report workrider July 5, 2011 7:16 PM BST
Sad
Report workrider July 5, 2011 7:19 PM BST
that son of my heart dropped away very quickly ....something go wrong....went from traveling really well to running on empty...
Report Bigwillystyle July 5, 2011 7:24 PM BST
Yeah lucked like that.  My one didnt see out the three Miles.  The rain didnt help like i though. Im laying Banna man here.
Report workrider July 5, 2011 7:26 PM BST
best of luck littleman....
Report ilikewavingatbuses July 5, 2011 7:28 PM BST
BROADHAVEN BAY

tiny bet.

gl
Report Bigwillystyle July 5, 2011 7:29 PM BST
Just looking at a horse in the 8.00 Prayer from Heaven.  Jumped nicely the last over a trip too far.  Chance at 20/1
Report workrider July 5, 2011 7:31 PM BST
over 8500 for banna man now....Shocked
Report Virgin July 5, 2011 7:32 PM BST
Koh Samui

surprisingly short - place laid gl Plain
Report Virgin July 5, 2011 7:34 PM BST
Sad
Report workrider July 5, 2011 7:34 PM BST
Cry littleman...
Report Bigwillystyle July 5, 2011 7:34 PM BST
Sad
Report Bigwillystyle July 5, 2011 7:35 PM BST
Backed sister steve laid in running.  Just playing small stakes on here.
Report workrider July 5, 2011 7:35 PM BST
Laugh
Report Bigwillystyle July 5, 2011 7:36 PM BST
LaughAfter timing at its best
Report ilikewavingatbuses July 5, 2011 7:36 PM BST
Sad
Report Bigwillystyle July 5, 2011 7:38 PM BST
My two proper bets today were The Lady G and Sailon Silvergirl.  The rain has scuppered me.  I am going to back this Prayer from Heaven for small money.
Report ilikewavingatbuses July 5, 2011 7:40 PM BST
yes the 2nd is my nap too.

right off to play a match, will miss the race, wont hold my breath!!

gl all
Report workrider July 5, 2011 7:46 PM BST
littleman ..this is all very unprofessional mate ........cant you you you lasting the week ....Laugh
Report Bigwillystyle July 5, 2011 7:47 PM BST
Fook it.  Playing small stakes
Report workrider July 5, 2011 7:52 PM BST
pros only bet after studying form for hours .... littleman bets on a whim..its all going sour i'm afraid ..another one heading for the already huge dole queue ....Sad
Report huddys July 5, 2011 8:17 PM BST
just one bet for me tonight sally may.
Report Virgin July 5, 2011 8:34 PM BST
considered

Simon Says

but talked myself out of it Mischief
Report Virgin July 5, 2011 8:36 PM BST
2nd

Betfair Starting Price: Soto Star    69.267671 place Shocked
Report workrider July 5, 2011 10:34 PM BST
hard luck virgin...
Post Your Reply