Forums

Irish Sports

There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
wildmanfromborneo
10 Apr 11 20:46
| Topic/replies: 21,252 | Blogger: wildmanfromborneo's blog
Three big gambles landed by Ballydoyle this season,Empowering,Markmanship and Quest For Peace and already a pattern has developed.All three gambles were well hidden in the word didnt get out,big money got on at surprisingly large prices,also in their races all raced up with the pace and all had hit the front two furlongs out, contrast this with the rides the Ballydoyle horses that were not particularly fancied got,out the back running on.They seem to have got some betting expert on the team maybe its because of the recession but they seem to have cracked the gambling end of things.

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 1 of 7  •  Previous 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 248
By:
Newmanix
When: 10 Apr 11 20:50
wildman, someone else said that aswell lately on another post somewhere. your probably right, let us know when the next one is thanksLaugh
By:
wildmanfromborneo
When: 10 Apr 11 21:02
I think i was the culprit on an earlier post,the snag is they are disguising their gambles well,Magnier and Tabor both punt with Chronicle they generally go into a panic backing them back everywhere,they are also the owners of **** so they filter it through there this has a knock on effect here so i think someone monitoring the exchanges would get a fair idea of whats going on.Also to see the way they are ridden would mean you have to bet in running and that is something i wont do.
By:
workrider
When: 10 Apr 11 21:05
you have no chance betting in running wildman..pics are to far behind ...
By:
slickster
When: 11 Apr 11 00:52
you just couldn't write it without laughing.... wonky go take your medication. there's a good lad...
By:
JayTrumpOldTomDubbl
When: 12 Apr 11 12:37
Sounds like a conflict of interest  Wildmanfromborneo[/b] but does any one care...
By:
Anaglogs Daughter
When: 12 Apr 11 13:42
Took him 7 years to notice... Footstepsinthestand Naas 2004 C.O.Donoghue 16/1 into 7s an hour before the race opened 6/1 into 3/1 Fav beat stablemate Olympia Jamie Spencer opened in the morning at 5/4 went out to 7/4 opened 2/1 drifted to 4/1  by 4lenghts.
By:
wildmanfromborneo
When: 12 Apr 11 14:00
Going back seven years to find a gamble hardly constitutes a pattern.This pattern is new in that they are getting much better odds to their money and managing to keep it secret.The Footstepsinthestand gamble was started by a professional punter of the time i doubt Ballydoyle backed it at all.
By:
GANT007
When: 12 Apr 11 14:20
Is the pro punter still around..........most only last 2 or 3 years till the money runs out.
By:
wildmanfromborneo
When: 12 Apr 11 14:59
Fairly perceptive of you,but this fellow started with nothing and unfortunately has returned to that state.
By:
wildmanfromborneo
When: 12 Apr 11 17:46
GANT007...Cant agree with you about professional punters only lasting 2 or 3 years,Wilmott,the Youghal group,Roche,McMahon,Neville,Cork card player called Mick,Leo and the son of the Newbridge saddlers all have been going for a lot longer than that.Your statement more applicable to a losing punter.
Anaglogs Daughter...Have you ever attended an Irish race meeting ?
By:
soapp
When: 12 Apr 11 18:17
What is happening here is that Chronicle facilitate them with a price shorter than the ring price. Chronicle then get their commission by getting a bigger price in spreading it through the ring.

wildman, it's amazing the morning price bookies don't get a sniff of these gambles.
By:
Bigwillystyle
When: 12 Apr 11 18:17
Wildclown stop making a fool of yourself. Do you ever get off this forum? You have a post u every 5mins. Get a life or go pay for some like somone else we knowLaugh
By:
wildmanfromborneo
When: 12 Apr 11 18:24
They have definitely tightened up their security also the wrong word is getting out,think they are trying to teach someone a lesson.
Chronicle own a betting exchange and i think they use this while reducing their liabilities.
Soapp have you noticed how well Ladbrokes are betting is this all down to the irritating Darragh Fitzpatrick.
By:
soapp
When: 12 Apr 11 20:18
I wouldn't know the story there Wildman, though I had three bets with them on Sunday.

Recital at 4/6

Oxx'x top weight in the handicap at 4/1 in the 6th

Halford's nag in the last at 9/2.

Best prices in the ring they were.

I didn't back the  O'Brien gamble as I didn't think much of him in the paddock and of course missed the gamble.

Bad day at Blackrock for me. Cry
By:
Giant Strides
When: 12 Apr 11 20:59
Foxrock even.
By:
Irish are lucky
When: 12 Apr 11 22:12
Tabor and Magnier HAVE ALWAYS had a huge issue with info leaking from the stable.Just becuse a horse goes from 2s into 1/1 doesnt mean the stable is 0n,just because a horse drifts from 1/1 out to 9/4 doesnt mean a stable isnt on
By:
Anaglogs Daughter
When: 12 Apr 11 23:10
Yes Borneo and i bet I'm one of a rare few who have the full set of been on every track north and south, every point to point north and south, every pony meeting north and south, every greyhound meeting north and south & every coursing meeting north and south plus 20 english horse meetings, and 20 greyhound meets..I bet Tommy McBride can't even claim to have done all that.
By:
wildmanfromborneo
When: 12 Apr 11 23:34
Who is Tommy McBride?
Why did you stop going racing?
By:
Anaglogs Daughter
When: 13 Apr 11 10:50
My dad died and my mum took seriously ill, i'm looking after her now, so no time for racing sadly.
By:
workrider
When: 13 Apr 11 12:11
sorry to hear that anaglogs ...a sign of a real son .. looking after his i'll mother ..i'm sure your father would have been proud of his son...well one mate...
By:
workrider
When: 13 Apr 11 12:24
well done , is what i obviously ment ....
By:
rubyisgodinthesaddle
When: 13 Apr 11 15:52
I noticed that Quest for Peace was as big as 6 on the exchanges last sunday which i initially thought was massive. Then it was punted all day and was around 3.5 i think about 2 o clock and went in jolly. That really did scoot up....i think we may see a similar bags of cash on with Recital in the Derrinstown
By:
wildmanfromborneo
When: 13 Apr 11 21:11
Anaglogs Daughter you are the forums archivist and so deserve respect but to say you have attended every point to point in Ireland  is to say the least stretching the truth, its just not possible,but i suppose you were responding to an impertinent question as for your post of 10;50 all i can say is mocking is catching.
By:
Bigwillystyle
When: 13 Apr 11 21:18
Wildclown cop on.  Anaglogs is a genuine fella, so leave it out.  Wonky quit the patronising tone in your 12.11 post.  I have a good one for saturday in Naas.  Just finished studying the entries.
By:
wildmanfromborneo
When: 13 Apr 11 21:40
Bigwillystyle all your prayers will soon be answered, i think i am a goner after tonight but i did enjoy it.
By:
Anaglogs Daughter
When: 13 Apr 11 21:43
Wildman i have attended EVERY point to point track at one time or another
By:
wildmanfromborneo
When: 13 Apr 11 21:52
Point to Points are constantly changing courses they also clash so if you have i admire your energy but there is one you have not attended that is The Carlow Farmers at Borris House.
By:
Anaglogs Daughter
When: 13 Apr 11 22:02
Not yet, i was in Ballon. It clashed with Tallonstown last sunday. got too neither
By:
Bigwillystyle
When: 13 Apr 11 22:03
Wildclown you have really let yourself down tonight. Thought you couldn't get worse but I was wrong.
By:
workrider
When: 13 Apr 11 22:03
is that a new venue wildman... remember attending the carlow farmers at ballon ...?
By:
wildmanfromborneo
When: 13 Apr 11 22:18
Yes thats my point it is impossible to attend all point to point tracks as they are constantly changing and even if they didnt change all these clashes would render it difficult to say the least.
By:
JayTrumpOldTomDubbl
When: 13 Apr 11 22:47
Would have to agree with Wildman there PtP courses are all the time changing...farmers need the land for some other purpose etc..a few are always held in the same place but you will find that these are mostly held in the lands of THE GENTRY ....
By:
CALLING CARD
When: 13 Apr 11 23:08
WILDMAN
you have named a pretty impressive list of pro's
i recognise all the names except bar the newbidge saddlers, please enlighten me
By:
dj876
When: 14 Apr 11 08:53
the youghal group ? john dineen?
By:
murphyjust.
When: 14 Apr 11 09:19
genuine question - how much would you need to be winning pa to be entitled to entry into the "pretty impressive list of pro's" ?
By:
Anaglogs Daughter
When: 14 Apr 11 10:46
As in attending all Pts-to-Pts i should have made myself a bit clearer. I was at every hunt members meeting ie- Carlow Farmers, Tattersalls, Kildare, etc etc, i know it's impossible to go to every course as it is with coursing fields because they are changing all the time.
By:
Giant Strides
When: 14 Apr 11 10:54
I don`t know why you feel the need to clarify AD. 
It was a pedantic point to begin with.
By:
Anaglogs Daughter
When: 14 Apr 11 13:29
lol i know... But in a court of law ....Happy
By:
GANT007
When: 14 Apr 11 14:30
The Rahinstown venue is a big loss.........a couple of Gold cup winners came out of that meeting.
Page 1 of 7  •  Previous 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com