Forums

Irish Sports

There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
These 363 comments are related to the topic:
GOT A TIP FOR A HORSE.......

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 9 of 10  •  Previous | 1 | ... | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 363
By:
GLASGOWCALLING
When: 28 Feb 11 18:33
SadSad, THANKS FOR SOME GREAT TIPPING, I HOPE TO MEET UP WITH YOU AT CLONMEL NEXT YEAR, I HOPE YOU WILL BE IN THE SAME FORM.  GLASGOW.  [;)][;)]
By:
Newmanix
When: 28 Feb 11 18:34
CryCryCryCry
By:
snap crackle and pop
When: 28 Feb 11 19:05
CryCryCry Noooooooooooo, don't go MD!! SadSadSad
By:
kavvie
When: 28 Feb 11 23:14
we will all def meet in hearns next year....2nd time lucky!!thanks md...i dont blame you for stopping...tho i notice the knockers seem to be thin on the ground today/tonite!?!?
By:
Catch Me ifyoucan
When: 01 Mar 11 14:12
Noticed that too kavvie.

md,
They PROPARLY will not be seen for a while me thinks Devil

Keep posting away to your mates imho
By:
insideinfo
When: 01 Mar 11 15:12
Tips not too bad but sad to see grown men begging for crumbs on here.If the guy doesnt want to share his "info" anymore just accept it and put the begging bowls away.You could always try picking a few winners yourselves??
By:
Newmanix
When: 01 Mar 11 15:57
from one who calls him/herself "inside info"
By:
GLASGOWCALLING
When: 01 Mar 11 19:52
[smiley:crazy][smiley:crazy] NO HARM TO YOU INSIDEINFO, YOU SOUND LIKE A BIT OF A THICKETT TO ME.  LaughLaugh
By:
snap crackle and pop
When: 01 Mar 11 20:10
^^^LOL Glasgow!!LaughLaughLaugh You still seem sceptical about MD insideinfo, by putting "info" in inverted comma's even!! Hhas only been putting up his tips for about the last two and a half weeks and already was showing a level stakes profit of 16.80 points. That is no fluke in my book anyway, and I think his presence will be a great to the forum. Made a decent five figure sum from punting these tips so I certainly do wish he didn't stop!!
By:
snap crackle and pop
When: 01 Mar 11 20:10
*great loss to the forum
By:
insideinfo
When: 02 Mar 11 09:37
Newmanix i do get some info from time to time but when its not forthcoming i dont go begging for it thats my point.I am in agreement that this guys tips seem to be pretty good but its not the end of my world if he tops tipping on here as its seems it will be for some others.GLASGOWCALLING you are so dim that i shouldnt really respond to you but i would suggest you try Thommos phone line and also try locating the caps lock on you keyboard once in a while.
By:
GLASGOWCALLING
When: 02 Mar 11 19:30
, LaughLaugh SORRY INSIDEINFO LaughLaugh, IF YOU CAN START TIPPING HORSES TO WIN 16 POINTS LEVEL STAKES I WILL START LISTENING, UNTILL THEN STICK TO YOUR SELF HELP COURSES,OR KICKING YOUR CAT.  CoolCool
By:
magic md
When: 09 Mar 11 13:24
gone very quiet on here lately me thinks!! said i would put up one for all me mates to boost ther tanks for cheltenham next week...integria 6.00 kempton 9/2....me mate is havin a rite few quid ew on this...sorry didnt get to post until now, as was a bit bigger earlier on...but am just home from the airport....best of luck...magic md
By:
DECALEC
When: 09 Mar 11 14:26
good lad md
By:
Sligored
When: 09 Mar 11 17:54
drifted to 16/1 on here
By:
mitch leary
When: 09 Mar 11 18:06
not your finest moment.
By:
itcanbedone
When: 09 Mar 11 18:15
Cheers for the tip anyway.
By:
timberman
When: 09 Mar 11 18:16
cant get it right all the time...might get it back before chelt
By:
db1974
When: 09 Mar 11 18:56
That stank a bit

Thanks anyway
By:
magic md
When: 09 Mar 11 20:44
very sorry about that tip to all me mates on here....that was inexcusable me thinks....truly shocking...hence...i will post one more tip to boost the cheltenham tanks...judging from me mate it will be either tomoro or friday me thinks...
By:
Catch Me ifyoucan
When: 09 Mar 11 21:32
keep em coming,

It's everyone's own call, whether to jump or not !

opinions, opinions, onions !
By:
Catch Me ifyoucan
When: 09 Mar 11 21:34
Also just noticed, you have over 11,000 viewers toooooooooooooo [;)]
By:
kavvie
When: 09 Mar 11 22:12
fair dues to you md..i wasnt on it and when i seen it drifting to 16s on bf i knew something had changed from morning til race time!..these thing happen and tis a hard game to read sometimes..ill be waiting on ur next one to boost the chelt tank...i know u wont let us down!!
By:
Newmanix
When: 10 Mar 11 07:46
Welcome backGrin
By:
magic md
When: 10 Mar 11 10:04
bearneen boy 3.55 Folkestone 6/1. fill yer boots mates....
By:
db1974
When: 10 Mar 11 10:48
Thanks magic md

COME OOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!
By:
kavvie
When: 10 Mar 11 11:06
on at 11/2...hers hoping!!
By:
Catch Me ifyoucan
When: 10 Mar 11 11:25
8's, 7's, 6's........all gone

5's won't last [:o]
By:
mitch leary
When: 10 Mar 11 15:59
oh god.
By:
wellcometomoirasdrivethru
When: 10 Mar 11 16:02
hmmmmmm :(
By:
insideinfo
When: 10 Mar 11 16:04
me mate says it got stuffed,me thinks hes right.
By:
kavvie
When: 10 Mar 11 16:10
the vultures are circleing again..doubt any of ye had as much as i had on it and im not losing faith..his record suggests the quality of info is very good...
By:
timberman
When: 10 Mar 11 18:21
well up and all well backed happy to be part of these tips
By:
magic md
When: 11 Mar 11 08:38
in all my years punting me mates tips I have never known of him to back more than 3 consecutive losers EVER......the chelt tanks will most definitely be boosted today he said....will just have to double my stake me thinks....4.05 sandown havingotascoobydo....me mate backed this last time out and reckons it's chucked in under a penalty....5/2 seems tasty me thinks!
By:
wildmanfromborneo
When: 11 Mar 11 11:01
magic md...You are a better man than i after last night duscussions was exhausted,rise this morning to find you are already three hours ahead of me..oh to be young.Good luck with the tip,cant really join in now as i missed the bus.
By:
itcanbedone
When: 11 Mar 11 16:42
Oh well.  Might as well do my dough this week as next week Laugh

MD, all poliical careers end in failure, likewise tipping horses.  Thanks for the entertainment, it's been a fun run!
By:
timberman
When: 11 Mar 11 17:27
we'll get one yet md..all ears tomorrow
By:
kavvie
When: 11 Mar 11 17:55
that horse touched 1.27 in running...lucky for me i got out at 1.3....id be slow to blame jockey but in this case...
By:
neill d
When: 11 Mar 11 20:02
Ha he'd be still up overall though surely, I haven't backed any of them but surely its all about long term profit, I've always thought this place was more about the exchange of oppinions on races than tips or inside info in any case.
By:
mr phantom
When: 11 Mar 11 20:04
well down in my case
Page 9 of 10  •  Previous | 1 | ... | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo