Forums

Irish Sports

There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
These 363 comments are related to the topic:
GOT A TIP FOR A HORSE.......

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 5 of 10  •  Previous | 1 | ... | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | ... | 10 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 363
By:
snap crackle and pop
When: 21 Feb 11 09:46
This is a great shame lads, and I hope all the begrudgers are happy now. MD all the decent blokes on here seem to be outnumbered by the thicketts!! Don't blame you for stopping tho, long gone are the days when this forum used to be a really insigtful and informative place. I thought it was coming back around to what it once was when this thread started to build momentum. CryCryCryCryCryCry Thanks for all the winners over the last 2 weeks, they netted me a right few quid. Thanks again, snap.
By:
snap crackle and pop
When: 21 Feb 11 09:49
p.s. If you did decide to start a tipping line, you can 100% count me in!!CoolCool
By:
thatsurcoco
When: 21 Feb 11 10:12
name and shame the dikheads newmanix
By:
Newmanix
When: 21 Feb 11 10:36
No need.  They have been named already[:x]
By:
Catch Me ifyoucan
When: 21 Feb 11 13:23
REPORTED !
By:
Catch Me ifyoucan
When: 21 Feb 11 14:33
"You may not be aware that we now have a ‘report’ feature for threads and individual posts in our Beta forum, where you can alert us directly to inappropriate content.
Please feel free to use this feature in future". Devil
By:
Mr Mischief
When: 21 Feb 11 15:21
Sorry to see your stopping MD, was on a couple of your tips. Thanks again bud
By:
Irish are lucky
When: 21 Feb 11 17:26
I just have had a brief look here.Well done to the poster with winners firstly.In all honestly I do agree with the roxy guy but I probably would have dealt with it in a different way.To honestly believe that some stranger who is not known to any 1 can come on here and have no hidden agenda for giving random ppl tips for no alternative reason is nothing short of nievety.Take the mepoor thread on the main horse racing thread.That thread was started to spam 2 horse tipping sites.Unfortunately its the world in which we live in where ppl can easily hide behind their pc and openly spam or con ppl.Im not saying the poster was doing that but it happens on here on a regular basis.I just feel that perhaps it could b dealt with in a different way.Unfortunately there are some odd ppl on here who would have no problem being fakes a f**k to benefit their own pocket.I do recommend he does possible post again but perhaps  less of the 2my mate " stuff
By:
kavvie
When: 21 Feb 11 19:31
see the coursing thread on the irish forum.magic md has been posting a good while and people know him.im a long time gambling and on the go and i know hes genuine.lots of people con men on threads here but hes not!!
By:
GLASGOWCALLING
When: 21 Feb 11 19:33
ShockedShocked  **** ME, ANOTHER PSYCHOLOGIST !! IRELANDS FULL OF THEM. ShockedShocked, THE LUNATICS ARE TAKING OVER THE ASYLUM ShockedShocked
By:
workrider
When: 21 Feb 11 19:36
have taken it over you mean....Laugh
By:
GLASGOWCALLING
When: 21 Feb 11 19:44
LaughLaugh SORRY KAVVIE, I MEANT THAT "IRISH ARE LUCKY" NUTTER.  [smiley:crazy][smiley:crazy]
By:
kavvie
When: 21 Feb 11 19:51
i knew who u meant glasgow!!..u wont be over for the irish cup?
By:
GLASGOWCALLING
When: 21 Feb 11 19:57
SadSad  NO I CAN ONLY GET ACROSS NOW AND THEN AND USUALLY KEEP MY TIME FOR CLONMEL. I HAD AGOOD TIME WITHOUT LOSING TOO MUCH, THE KYLE DOG WOULD HAVE PAID FOR MY TRIP ACROSS, BUT NOT TO BE. GOOD LUCK TO YOU IF YOUR GOING YOURSELF. GLASGOW.  CoolCool
By:
kavvie
When: 21 Feb 11 23:40
ill go sat and sun...but its only a poor substitute for clonmel to be honest
By:
Anaglogs Daughter
When: 22 Feb 11 00:11
I dont like getting involved in these sor of disputes but i think he give a one(i know of) maybe a couple of big price winner(s) on the coursing thread. i think one was double figures when he put it up( i stand to be corrected) so i think its wrong for anone to have a go at someone providing you with with winners.
By:
magic md
When: 22 Feb 11 08:53
seeing as the vast majority appreciate my tips on here me thinks.... i am giving ye one last one for today....cape kimberley 2.50 southwell 2/1......just off the phone this very second from me mate and he said to play up all my winnings from the weekend on this horse today. best of luck.....magic md
By:
Newmanix
When: 22 Feb 11 09:10
[;)]
By:
itcanbedone
When: 22 Feb 11 09:35
Cool All aboard!
By:
wildmanfromborneo
When: 22 Feb 11 10:08
Question for Irish are Lucky....I dont understand how this spamming works surely you cant be signed up to anything unbeknowns to you.
By:
GLASGOWCALLING
When: 22 Feb 11 10:19
LaughLaugh THANKS MAGIC, DONT LET THE KNOCKERS GET YOU DOWN,!!, STILL WELL IN FRONT WHATEVER THE RESULT OF THIS ONE.  LaughLaugh
By:
one track mind
When: 22 Feb 11 11:36
fellas love chasing fellas from this forum the likes of stamford bridge etc...cheers for d tips md hope you stay on here
By:
kavvie
When: 22 Feb 11 12:08
stamford was great..he was also scared away by a few gombeens..
By:
Giant Strides
When: 22 Feb 11 12:13
Fair play to you for keeping it up. Don`t bet on sellers myself but I hope it wins.
Just a point. This thread doesn`t have to be about one person and his mate. We all get tips from what we deem to be reliable sources. No harm in sharing the info after you get on yourself.
By:
kavvie
When: 22 Feb 11 12:17
im not a lover of sellers either but i bkd this..ill have one in 3 weeks time ..i know its a while away.ill put it up here wen the owners have got on..
By:
Mr Mischief
When: 22 Feb 11 14:25
Money downCool
By:
workrider
When: 22 Feb 11 14:29
i've been tempted only for £50 though...
By:
ilikewavingatbuses
When: 22 Feb 11 14:44
not playing or doubting info but the 2ns fav is too big imo.
By:
ilikewavingatbuses
When: 22 Feb 11 14:46
oh and gl to u all, hope it wins for u.
By:
ilikewavingatbuses
When: 22 Feb 11 14:52
gamble gone astray, wrong cape, ul fellas.
By:
Mr Mischief
When: 22 Feb 11 14:53
Cant win 'em all, nevr in it today
By:
workrider
When: 22 Feb 11 14:53
Sad
By:
galway59
When: 22 Feb 11 14:54
One of the old ones from the all weather lads.Get as many mugs into it as they can and the rest is automatic.Methinks that the little favourite wasnt having its first run of the day
By:
mr phantom
When: 22 Feb 11 15:27
Thanks for posting MD but your tips are becoming very expensive to follow. I am 0/2; I backed that donk today and Dark Shadow; 2 were not puntable prices while I did miss brabazon :(
By:
GLASGOWCALLING
When: 22 Feb 11 16:23
CoolCool DIDNT HAPPEN TODAY MD, NO WORRIES.  Shocked GALWAY59, READ THE THREAD FROM THE START AND YOU WILL FIND WINNERS A PLENTY, BEST YOU STAY OFF THIS BLOG AND STICK TOO WATCHING DAYTIME TV. LaughLaughLaughLaugh
By:
itcanbedone
When: 22 Feb 11 16:25
mr phantom, you are clearly something of a jinx.  Please refrain from backing the selected bests in future [;)]
By:
itcanbedone
When: 22 Feb 11 16:26
*beasts
By:
Newmanix
When: 22 Feb 11 16:55
Sad, thats the way it goes though.  if you won every time it would be called winning, not gambling!!!
By:
kavvie
When: 22 Feb 11 17:48
the one sunday will more than make up for today md i hope!!..we will leave ladbrokes in greenmount park on their knees?!?
By:
magic md
When: 22 Feb 11 19:04
sorry lads but me mate is only human after all!!! if we didn't back the odd loser we would all be millionaires....will hav 1 later in the week for all my loyal followers to recoup todays losses!! just hoping mr phantom doesn't put the jinx on it again me thinks!!
Page 5 of 10  •  Previous | 1 | ... | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | ... | 10 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com