Forums

Irish Sports

There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
These 363 comments are related to the topic:
GOT A TIP FOR A HORSE.......

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 4 of 10  •  Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | ... | 10 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 363
By:
mitch leary
When: 19 Feb 11 20:44
you're on a good run magic. just had a look at that race. not a hope in hell of getting 6/5 on this one.
By:
thatsurcoco
When: 19 Feb 11 20:59
captain dimitrios is 6lbs better off with him since last day for a length beating.4/6 plenty short
By:
GLASGOWCALLING
When: 19 Feb 11 21:36
LaughLaughLaugh THANKS MAGIC, I SEE EVEN YOUR NON RUNNERS ARE WINNING ,(RIVERSIDE THEARTRE ], MITCH LEARY, THATSURCOCO, KNOBBO/ROBBO, IF YOU DONT LIKE BACKING WINNERS PHONE. 999.    LaughLaughLaugh
By:
one last chance
When: 20 Feb 11 14:39
when is the tipping line starting up lol well done again Grin
By:
kavvie
When: 20 Feb 11 14:40
md you are good!!..
By:
Catch Me ifyoucan
When: 20 Feb 11 14:44
me thinks i will have to go members only from now on!!![smiley:crazy]
By:
snap crackle and pop
When: 20 Feb 11 14:53
4/6 into 4/9 on opening show!! Seems like you gave the bookies a good whirl!! This is almost becoming a daily thank you thread!! Well done again MD!! If you decide to go members only I will be first on the list!!Cool
By:
GLASGOWCALLING
When: 20 Feb 11 15:17
ShockedShocked  MD, THIS HAS GOT TO STOP. !!!!!, MY BANK MANAGER IS STARTING TO THINK I AM THE MONEY MAN FOR A MEXICAN DRUG GANG WITH ALL THIS CASH POURING IN. LaughLaugh, SERIOUSLY WELL DONE, SURELY THIS HAS SILENCED ALL THE DOUBTERS ONCE AND FOR ALL.  [;)][;)] GLASGOW.
By:
insideinfo
When: 20 Feb 11 15:34
No harm to you GLASGOWCALLING but you sound like a bit of a thickett to me.
By:
insideinfo
When: 20 Feb 11 15:39
Im not really taken in by this md character either.Granted his "TIPS" have been pretty good so far something doesnt ring true to me.For one im not really taken in by all this "me mate says this" "me mate says that" rubbish.I never trust anyone who uses the word "mate" too often and i would question whether there is any "mate" tipping these horses at all.Could be wrong but just my opinion.
By:
one last chance
When: 20 Feb 11 15:51
who really cares whos tipping them they are winning lol iv had word for a few off the tips on here myself especelly butterlys horse Grin
By:
Newmanix
When: 20 Feb 11 15:54
Dont be shy then!
By:
GLASGOWCALLING
When: 20 Feb 11 16:18
ShockedShocked INSIDEINFO, CAN YOU INTERPRET THE MEANING OF THE WORD " THICKETT " ??, IT DOESNT MATTER IVE JUST LOOKED IT UP, IT SAYS THICKETT, PERSON WITH BULGING POCKETS WHO SOMETIMES ATTRACTS CHILDISH RESENTMENT.  LaughLaugh
By:
DECALEC
When: 20 Feb 11 17:18
inside info crawl back into the gutter where you came from just like other vermin on here that dont have anything good to say about a decent bloke giving up his time to post information on here to benefit his friends and i dont use that word lightly[>o]
By:
mitch leary
When: 20 Feb 11 18:19
not his friends decalec, its his matesLaugh
By:
robo
When: 20 Feb 11 18:51
It's the oldest trick in the book,get on the horses at the top price and hopefully have enough of a following to lay it back at a bad price .Me mate me bolllix methonks,.Actually a tipping line methinks
By:
bobbybocala
When: 20 Feb 11 19:04
i wonder are "me mate" and "my man" related??
By:
GLASGOWCALLING
When: 20 Feb 11 19:12
LaughLaughLaugh  ROBO, ITS NOT ROCKET SCIENCE, MAN TIPS HORSE, MAN BACKS HORSE,( MAYBE NOT IN YOUR CASE ),MAN WINS MONEY, AND A GOOD TIME WAS HAD BY ALL. WELL NEARLY ALL!! HappyHappyHappyHappyHappyHappyHappy
By:
magic md
When: 20 Feb 11 19:29
thanks lads really appreciate all the nice comments from most on here....one last chance, kavvie, snap, glasgow and decalec.....but i am not going putting up anymore as i feel there are too many knockers on here now and i am not going wasting my time to put up any more only to b questioned and ridiculed by people on here (even after they win!!) some people are never happy me thinks!
By:
GLASGOWCALLING
When: 20 Feb 11 19:39
ShockedShockedShocked CANT SAY I BLAME YOU MD, NICE RUN OF WINNERS THOUGH THAT SPEAK FOR THEMSELVES. SOME OF THE NEGATIVE POSTS HAVE JUST BEEN TOO PATHETIC TO WARRANT ANSWERING!! STAY LUCKY, GLASGOW.   HappyHappyHappy
By:
robo
When: 20 Feb 11 19:44
Take your coat and make sure you close the door when you are leaving magic md.Regards to your phantom mate
By:
magic md
When: 20 Feb 11 19:46
thanks glasgow.....i mean i tip 2 7/2 winners a 5/2 winner and a 4/6 winner in the space of ten days.....and am still questioned and ridiculed by lads on here....unbelievable really!! me mate is going for a monster touch on one next Sunday.... if u are over or any of ur mates are over for the Irish cup i cud meet up with ye there to inform ye....
By:
kavvie
When: 20 Feb 11 19:47
this is unreal.here are the facts.guys whos obviously clued in to a friend of his who knows the time of day about horses.he gives free info on here.he tips to my count 8 out of 10 winners.one is beaten thru jockey error and the other one was beaten because of unsuitable ground(a cert next time out to my mind,dark shadow)...at this stage when he posts one here it instantly shortens.and incredibly people start to crib about him and slag him.is it the human condition that causes people to be like that or is it that they are simply low life?...i find it incredible.and thanks md for making me a right few quid the last few weeks and i dont blame you in the least for stopping.i only wish i could still get them off you tho!!..thaks again
By:
magic md
When: 20 Feb 11 19:53
thanks kavvie.....mite see u at Irish cup.....robo why so bitter??? hav u been laying these horses or what!!
By:
celticboy
When: 20 Feb 11 19:55
Brilliant info magic md  -  from what I have seen of robo on other treads, he seems to be a nasty, cynical individual ..  I have personally never seen him say a good word about anybody.

This tread is the most succesful I have seen on any of the 3 or 4 forums that I visit from time to time.  Well done magic  - and Good Luck with your punting in the future.
By:
kavvie
When: 20 Feb 11 19:59
yea we will def meet at irish cup...after your no show in hearns!!!..we will meet in top bar on the sunday ?...if that suit
By:
Hatch
When: 20 Feb 11 19:59
Thanks MD for a free weekends punting,reason people slate you is jealously a disease of the mind.Good Luck.[;)]
By:
mitch leary
When: 20 Feb 11 20:01
you shouldn't stop because of a few knockers. keep it up.
By:
Giant Strides
When: 20 Feb 11 20:05
Hear hear ^^^
By:
mr phantom
When: 20 Feb 11 20:16
Well done MD did not see it till now another shorty too short for me but fair play all the same. Feck the begrudgers
By:
robo
When: 20 Feb 11 20:17
Get out of it magic md ya chancer.I've seen this kind of stuff a thousand times before.You are preying on the ghouls that fall for this kind of thing all the time.Actually my mate is going for a monster touch on Tuesday,he said you don't need any money to back it,I think it's one of Gingers,but he won't tell me until later.If any of ye are near the dole office on Tuesday i'l let ye know,I should be easy to recognise,runners,tracky and a pretty dated parka covering a 2007 Liverpool top
By:
kavvie
When: 20 Feb 11 20:30
robo go away ..why shoot the messenger?if you dont think hes genuine lay them!!
By:
magic md
When: 20 Feb 11 20:30
so i am a chancer who preys on ghouls!!??? by tipping winner after winner.... i didn't think such a high class comedian like urself wud b unemployed these days!!.....so u are not making a book at Cheltenham this year so no!!!???
By:
itcanbedone
When: 20 Feb 11 20:33
Just ignore the likes of Robo, MD.

Nostrodamus himself could come on here and he would still get some prats havoing a go at thim.  Par for the course I am afraid.
By:
yourbestmate
When: 20 Feb 11 20:42
Nostradamus was a very moderate Ballydoyle beast itcanbedone.

I hardly see the relevance of him to this thread.
By:
workrider
When: 20 Feb 11 21:12
robo hiss off and leave the guy alone ffs...he's not compelling anyone to have a bet ..most on here seem happy enough with his tips ...go do something mate like take a walk along the m50 you sicko...
By:
Cupwinkcook
When: 20 Feb 11 22:01
no access during work hours so the majority of the time these posts are useless to me personally

if I was on here all day everyday, I'd take the price and trade later for a free bet

even if md had a 50% strike rate, you'd make money on the basis that the price was going to be smashed.

tipping line or not, inside info or not, if this pattern continues you'd be a mug to ignore it

presumably the same info is branching off in various directions which will end up in restricted accounts as the it bods spot the patterns
By:
DECALEC
When: 21 Feb 11 08:28
look 4ward to yours and others posts on the 2011/2012 season (seem to drink a lot af wine reading them)magic only backed the one of the tips and it driftedLaughbut not af a true line when hosing up [;)]work and other stuff intervened with the others
By:
Newmanix
When: 21 Feb 11 08:32
Fook them magic.  Thanks for the info, I was on 3 of your tipsHappy  I get a bit of info too and usually keep it to myself, but posted 2/2 winners on this thread as a thank you to you.  Hopefully the genuine punters will keep this post alive with solid info.  We all know you the dikheads are.
By:
Newmanix
When: 21 Feb 11 08:32
who the dikheads are.
Page 4 of 10  •  Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | ... | 10 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo