Forums

Irish Sports

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
soapp
17 Feb 10 18:25
| Topic/replies: 12,474 | Blogger: soapp's blog
Race 1) Gates Of Rome. This very consistent sort got touched off by Kings Bastion ( 200/1 BF) on Stephens Day at Leopardstown. He should get home in this weak contest.

Race 2) Some Target. Hurdling debutant Some Target can win another weak contest having won a bumper at Limerick at the end of last month.

Race 3) Whatsabillion. Norn Iron tipped up this at 50/1 LTO. Just got chinned by Hidden Crack. 12 lengths clear of the 3rd, he should have his day here.

Race 4) No Selection. Norn was in form again today. Let's side with him.

Race 5) Quiscover Fontaine. Emmett Mullins maintains his very succesful p/ship on this smart chasing prospect. Won well on his chase debut in what looked a poor race at Limerick last month.

Race 6) The Midnight Club (Lay up to 2/1) This horse is proving very costly to punters. LTO he went down to Jagoes Mills in Thurles.

Race 7) Gentleman Jim. Paul Townend is a serious plus on this gelding. He has plenty of experience. LTO he went 2's on in running when 3rd to Got The Urge at Limerick.
Pause Switch to Standard View Clonmel Thursday
Show More
Report norn iron February 17, 2010 6:40 PM GMT
NO PRESSURE THEN :^0
Report applehunter February 17, 2010 6:42 PM GMT
Colls Corner in the last could do with further but will still be in contention.
Report norn iron February 17, 2010 6:55 PM GMT
1 GATES OF ROME DANGER THE FROSTED GRAPE ( EVENS WOULD BE NICE PRICE )
2 FENNIS BOY EW NB
3 WHATSABILLION . EW SPRING WINE
4 JACKS ISLAND. EW JOHNNY GONZALEZ
5 QIUSCOVER FONTAINE NAP
6 QUARTETTO EW SHUD RUN WELL IF OVER BAD FALL @MAZE
7 ROSSBEIGH EW
GOOD LUCK PUNTERS
Report allways collects February 17, 2010 7:14 PM GMT
Was fancying MOUNTAIN HEATHER in 4th anybody agree??
Report norn iron February 17, 2010 7:17 PM GMT
VERY OPEN RACE M8 JUST GO FOR IT OR WAIT AN SEE WHAT SHREWDIE BJG TIPS
Report allways collects February 17, 2010 7:21 PM GMT
Only one shrewdie on here Norn from what i have seen over the last couple of weeks
I would have to say you know your stuff
Cheers for the opinion
GL TOMORROW
Report downallstar February 17, 2010 7:25 PM GMT
allways - Mountain Heather would def look to have a good ew chance tomorrow, was going well the last day until slipping up.
If you're not an ew player, its def a back to lay!
GL.
Report BJG February 17, 2010 7:38 PM GMT
3.25 -Nap- Rock County e/w, really think this is a winner in waiting - ran a stormer 2 runs ago wen 5th to Kylebeg Krystle and would have been a lot closer only for a bad mistake at the last - last time travelled very well traded at 2/1 ir a long way out but didnt get home on very testing ground- ground should be a bit better tomorrow and has solid e/w claims imo - Mountain Heather a big danger though, slipped up when still in contention lto

1.55 -nb- Gates of Rome, been placed on his 3 hurdle starts and sets a decent standard in a poor affair, wil prove tough to beat

2.25 - Some Target his bumper win lto has worked out well with the 2nd hosing up Sunday- sets the standard here and can make a winning hurdles debut

5.05 - Bundle of Fun e/w a speculative punt at a price, was pulled up at Uttoxeter last time but b4 that was a sold 3rd behind Topofthemorningtoyou at Naas only beaten 1l, wen the front 3 pulled a mile clear and will go on the ground
Report allways collects February 17, 2010 7:39 PM GMT
ALLSTAR; i will be playing EW tomorrow but my luck recently is unreal bad.
Had biggest bet of the year the other day on Marlay Park i need say no more.
Today was very keen on Smokin Aces got delayed and missed the race seen the prices he matched feel very unwell, and was not a fan of the fav in the bumper seen him work recently didn't do anything for me,but after missing earlier winner got thick with myself and didn't lay.
So all in all having a bad few weeks and very low on confidence,not too easy to wade in when you thinking like that
Report An Mhi February 17, 2010 8:01 PM GMT
black alpine will beat gates of Rome,GOR has no progressed and really should have won the last day on punchestown form. Happy to take on wih Ruby
Report norn iron February 17, 2010 8:03 PM GMT
ALWAYS COLLECTS , ILL SAY THIS ON THE IRISH FORUM THEIR IS SOME REAL SERIOUS GOOD JUDGES AN THEY ALL WORTH RESPECT AN THEY DONT GIVE STICK WEN U FAIL LIKE ON THE HORSE RACING FORUM , THEY GIVE GREAT INFORMED WRITE UPS ( ILL HAVE GET LESSONS IN CUT & PASTE ) IM JUST LUCKY THAT IM ON ON GOOD RUN BUT HAVE TOO SAY MARLAY PARK FALLING COST ME BIGTIME . NEVER SEEN SMOKING ACES RACE BUT COMMENTARY ALWAYS HAD HIM IN FIRST 3 SO HOW THER WAS 11£ MATCHED @1000 IS BEYOND ME MADE ME FEEL SICK GETN 30 :( AND THE BEST TIP I EVER GIVE ANYONE IS GO WITH YOUR OWN JUDGEMENT , GOOD LUCK M8 PS AND FAIR PLAY THEM THEY NEVER GIVE OFF ABOUT MY caps lock :^)
Report soldieroffortune February 17, 2010 8:09 PM GMT
norn iron 17 Feb 21:03

...... ILL SAY THIS ON THE IRISH FORUM THEIR IS SOME REAL SERIOUS GOOD JUDGES AN THEY ALL WORTH RESPECT AN THEY DONT GIVE STICK WEN U FAIL LIKE ON THE HORSE RACING FORUM , THEY GIVE GREAT INFORMED WRITE UPS ......

norn hope all is well my friend. Hey in that write up there clearly you wouldn't be talking about workrider :^0
Report norn iron February 17, 2010 8:16 PM GMT
SOF :^0 AS MY LATE FATHER SAID OPINIONS ARE LIKE AR$EHOLES EVERYONE HAS TOO HAVE ONE. HAVE TOO SAY IN FAIRNESS SOME GREAT CRAIC ON IRISH FORUM . ITS GREAT WHEN SOAPP AN BJG 2 OR 3 OTHERS JUST CANT REMEMBER THERE NAMES AN ALL REST WEN THEY DO WRITE UPS AS GIVES LOTS CLUES , U HAVN ANY LUK M8?
Report the jigger February 17, 2010 8:18 PM GMT
[b]1.55 Frosted Grape This looks a two horse race between himself and Gates of Rome.But the nod goes to the selection due to the age allowances he receives.The form of his last race was given a good boost with Ned of the Hill winning NTO.
2.25 No Bet
2.55 Knockbrack Vic E/WIf reproducing her run behind Monty Blue two runs back this mare is well capable of winning this.She is also taking a drop down in class as that was an 81-123 that day and it is only an 81-109 tomorrow.
3.25 No Bet[/b]
4.00 Quiscover FontaineHe should be winning this race pretty easily as WhatUthink doesn't seem to be anywhere near as good a horse over fences as he was over hurdles.
4.35 The Midnight Club This is looking like his easiest chance yet to get his first win over fences and Jagoes Mills proved it was no fluke beating him by winning NTO.
5.05 No Bet
Report soldieroffortune February 17, 2010 8:26 PM GMT
Yeh really enjoy this Forum norn, as you say some great write ups. Well done to you on your good run lately, long may it continue.

I must say I'm more of a Flat racer than a Jumps man but I read plenty of views on here and I have a bet as a result. Thanks to you and many others for the valuable insight :)
Report workrider February 17, 2010 8:30 PM GMT
sof, what you on about :^0
Report Allduckornodinner February 17, 2010 8:32 PM GMT
Tricky enough card there tomoro. The only ones sticking out to me are Some Target (no explanation needed) and Quiscover Fontaine (was never a massive fan of him and have done ok laying him in the past but I was very taking with his fencing in Limerick and sghould have the gears for tomoros opposition).

I just Alan Sweetman doesn't tip them. That man could stop a train going down Killimanjiro!! How he has the job as main Irish tipster in the post is beyond me. Never tips anything bigger than 2's in it. I mean picking winners isn't easy but what he does isn't even tipping to be fair.

Anyway the main bet for tomoro is Classic Cut in Kelso. He was reasonably progressive last year in his first season, winning a staying maiden hurdle at Kelso and a good third in a decent novice at Perth. He made his chasing debut over an inadaqute trip in Carlisle (possibly the wrong way round too) and followed this up with a much better effort chasing home Door Boy (good run n defeat since) and Fabalu (good winner since). He was doing all his best work at the end and the extra furlong should suit. His jumping was a bit sloppy early on but it got better as the race heated up which is a good sign and the experiece and the run should put him spot on after the big freeze interruption. There appear to be only two real challengers. However Blue Shark, while shaping better last time, looks a light of other days and Double Default has his own problems. Overall I think Classic Cut is a very likely winner at about the 13/8 mark.

Be Lucky!!!
Report 3winnersandasecond February 17, 2010 9:09 PM GMT
Soapp,
Surprised to see you describe race 2 as a weak contest!
G tmoro if you're travelling...
Report Eye Mall Inn February 17, 2010 9:48 PM GMT
I've the same nap as BJG, RP price would do fine. Rossbeigh, The Midnight Club and Frosted Grape too.
Report Eye Mall Inn February 17, 2010 9:55 PM GMT
Some Target far bigger here than envisaged in Post in dire race
Report guru m February 17, 2010 9:55 PM GMT
Allduckornodinner...how could u get it so wrong about Sweetman?..he is way ahead of any other pundit on the irish scene.Also,cant see how u made money laying Q.Fontaine,as he has won 5 of his seven races so far!
Report Frank The Tank February 17, 2010 10:00 PM GMT
Slightly ironic you berating Alan for tipping up anything below 2/1 and you put forward 2 selections forecast 2/5 and 13/8 respectively!
Report chopper636 February 17, 2010 10:12 PM GMT
Some Target a lot bigger here but it was similar with Flat out 2day. Personally I think Some Target is as slow as a boat and needs bout 4 miles. I laid him last time in his bumper and got stung but im going to stick to it as felt that bumper there were a few non jiggers
Report Distant View February 17, 2010 10:15 PM GMT
Interesting to see some further comment on Marlay Park contained in this thread from the on-fire Norn.

Brian Fleming also made the comment that he was in command when coming down at the last.

Am I the only one that is far from convinced that he would have won? If I had to price it I would say 1/2 Last of the Leaders would have beaten this bridle merchant, but we will never know.

Trip not ideal for Quiscover but the finish should and it would be disappointing if he cannot win here, especially given the dip in form of Whatuthink?

I still harbour the suspicion that The Midnight Club is being campaigned with the NH chase in mind or maybe the Irish National (where young Emmet could ride). If it is the former, then picking up a penalty is of no benefit to him, but he could win this race without doing anything to his handicap mark for races such as the Irish National or WH Handicap Chase.

There was not too much wrong with the last display but he needs a much more aggressive ride over this trip if he is to prevail.
Report downallstar February 17, 2010 10:35 PM GMT
Think he was 1.03 ir DV.
Report Distant View February 17, 2010 11:02 PM GMT
I don't think he was at that at the time of exit. About 20 yards before the flight may have been when he touched his lowest. I just checked and cannot believe he made it down to 1.04, but he did.

The other lad stayed on strongly after the last and finished pretty fresh, so it is hard to be dogmatic about it. I thought Marlay Park was going to win between the last two alright but I had changed my mind when they jumped the last. I had laid the winner in running so Marlay Park winning was a better result for me.
Report chopper636 February 17, 2010 11:16 PM GMT
I think its a no brainer that Midnight club is being aimed at NH case, Just hasnt gone to plan
Report yourbestmate February 17, 2010 11:19 PM GMT
If the plan is to run there, then it is always best to give them the best possible chance and get in off the lightest weight.

There is a penalty for any horse that has won a novice chase, so I think he would get 4lb from previous winners if he went there without a chasing victory under his belt.

Emmett cannot ride him in that so whether this is a crucial part of anyt decision, I don;t know.
Report Distant View February 17, 2010 11:24 PM GMT
Young Mullins not riding could be a factor alright, but if Jamie Codd is available then he is as good as there is in these amateur races. His ride last year on Character Building was sensational, but I don't know if he rides for Willie thee days. Using the best available would probably be Willie's plan so Codd would fit the bill.

Interesting to see the comment on Some Target earlier. He could be a pretty decent staying hurdler and bracketing him in the Eider Chase category is a bit hasty.

Smoking Aces smacked of Coral Cup today, although the Pertemps would suit this stayer even better.
Report chopper636 February 17, 2010 11:26 PM GMT
I wasnt aware of the penalty. No if he goes in NH Patrick Mullins will be riding emmett wouldnt qualify
Report Allduckornodinner February 18, 2010 8:14 AM GMT
Guru M how can you put sweetman ahead of the likes of garry o' brien. His tipping has no imagination. I mean like yesterday he tipped a newcomer that was always likely to be very short based on reputation. It's one of the first times ive ever seen a respected pundit put up a newcomer in a proper tipping column in the post. Even last sunday he picked out Lastoftheleaders in the spotlight and still wouldn't put him up in the tipping part of it. I don't understand how he works at all anyway. As for quiscover I have laid him 3 times. Laid him on his hurdling debut, again when he ran poor behind clan tara in thurles and then a day when he won in limerick.

Frank you obviously don't understand irony but I think hypocritical is the word you were looking for. I regularily put up biggish price fancies on here when I identify them. However today I only really fancy 2 or 3 that happen to be short. Anyway i'm not a professional pundit getting paid to inform punters about anything other than the glaringly obvious.
Report Eye Mall Inn February 18, 2010 8:20 AM GMT
16s Rock County with Lads will hardly last.
Report norn iron February 18, 2010 8:33 AM GMT
EMI AGREE AS BJG SAID THIS WAS EYECATCHER SO COULD WELL GO OFF ABOUT 6/1 OR LESS . THIS IS WHY IRISH FORUM IS SUPERB YOU GET GET DEBATE AN WRITE UPS AN VERY LITTLE FALLING OUT AS EVERYONE ENTITLED TOO THEIR OPINION . HOPE WHATUTHINK RUNS BETTER TODAY WITH MOST EYES ON QUISCOVER FONTAINE WHO COULD BE BIT SPECIAL
Report downallstar February 18, 2010 8:36 AM GMT
DV - he def wasn't 1.03 before jumping, esp with a couple of horses besides him. Rarely see a horse go below 1.1 - 1.12 before jumping the last.
He did fall about 4 strides after the last when looking home for all money.
Report norn iron February 18, 2010 8:49 AM GMT
DAS NEVER SEEN MARLAY RACE, M8 SAID IT DEFF WUD WON WHAT U THINK?
Report downallstar February 18, 2010 8:56 AM GMT
Would have won fairly easy NORN.
Report downallstar February 18, 2010 9:10 AM GMT
1.55 - No bet.
2.25 - Some Slam - I'd back at 4/5 or bigger.
2.55 - No bet.
3.25 - Mountain Heather - back to lay. Backed Jacks Island lto, might add a saver?
4.00 - If Whatuthink could get his jumping together he'd wipe the floor with these, but after 3 poor runs I think i'll leave him alone.
4.35 - Kind Oscar & Quartetto ew.
5.05 - Flemensford.

GL all.
Report Allduckornodinner February 18, 2010 9:12 AM GMT
It's hard to figure out Whatuthink. He is obviously better than what he has showed in his last few runs but it is possible that he is just regressing and needs a break. I couldn't back him anyway though watch him prove me wrong now :)
Report allways collects February 18, 2010 9:38 AM GMT
Will the meting go ahead?????????????
Report Frank The Tank February 18, 2010 9:42 AM GMT
Keep digging ducky!
Report yummy February 18, 2010 9:58 AM GMT
Serious doudbt about the meeting now. Unraceable at 9.45.

The Turf Club are advising patrons travelling to Clonmel today that the frost has been slow to clear from the ground and the situation is being monitored.

This information was issued at 9.40 am.

No information as to whether or not there is an inspection
Report yummy February 18, 2010 9:59 AM GMT
SIS rules
Report ChildOfMine2 February 18, 2010 10:04 AM GMT
Double - Some Target and The Midnight Club!
Report norn iron February 18, 2010 10:06 AM GMT
AFTER ANOTHER LOOK HAVE MAKE THE MIDNIGHT CLUB 435 THE NAP SAVER EW QUARTETO . HOPE ITS ON
Report redbait February 18, 2010 10:08 AM GMT
The e/w thieves must be frothing at the mouth with the sight of 7/1 Frosted Grape and Kind Oscar
Report norn iron February 18, 2010 10:09 AM GMT
CANT SPELL AS USUAL :^0 QUISCOVER FONTAINE NAP , THE MIDNIGHT CLUB NEXT BEST FENNIS BOY MY CERT EW HOPE YOUNG OFARREL HAS HIM IN FIRST 3 MAKE PLENTY USE OF HIM
Report awesome impact February 18, 2010 10:15 AM GMT
Rock County been cut in a couple of places already ;-)
Report punkha1 February 18, 2010 10:19 AM GMT
whats the chances of racing ?
Report yummy February 18, 2010 10:21 AM GMT
Slow to thaw

Any local folk on here to give us a clue
Report Swinia February 18, 2010 10:23 AM GMT
Chopper 363 i know the owners of Some Target and whilst i never said it to them i agree with you in that he maybe too slow for 2 m 4 or so. at 1/2 i'd be a layer at that price. The time of his race in Nass was atrocious, thought he wouldn't get placed in Leop, to be fair he stayed on well. He has schooled well and jumped great in his p2p in Sligo.

Not alot in the race but no way should he be a 1/2 shot
Report yummy February 18, 2010 10:24 AM GMT
If the meeting does go ahead there must be a possibility of non-runners
Report yummy February 18, 2010 10:31 AM GMT
OFFICIALS at Clonmel are monitoring conditions at the course due to the slow thawing of the frost at the track.

RELATED LINKS
» Clonmel race card
Frost was always forecast at the track but temperatures are being held down by cloud cover which was not forecast.

Cliffe Noone, Irish Turf Club press officer, said: "The forecast was for the frost to clear mid morning but the cloud cover isn't helping the situation.

"They're going to have another look at about 10.30-11am. It depends on this cloud cover disappearing and there's a little bit of concern about it."

He added: "The decision is going to be made as late as possible so racing can be on."
Report chopper636 February 18, 2010 10:41 AM GMT
Thanks Swinia, Just thought he was completely outpaced in a 2m4f bumper in Leop. it was a similar story at Naas. Lets see how he goes 2day
Report Distant View February 18, 2010 11:38 AM GMT
downallstar 18 Feb 09:36

DV - he def wasn't 1.03 before jumping, esp with a couple of horses besides him. Rarely see a horse go below 1.1 - 1.12 before jumping the last.
He did fall about 4 strides after the last when looking home for all money

That is one of the reasons why the game will always be intriguing and captivating from a betting point of view. He may well have won and the view seems to be from most that he would have. My view is that he has not finished out his races previously, had the remainder of the climb to face and the other horse stayed on well to the line. Marlay Park is on my radar as a decent traveller but not the strongest finisher.

I would lay this every time at 1.03 after the last for this type of horse (if I am right once every 32 times I make a profit) and I would have laid this chap at 1.3, based on what I saw (if I had fast enough pics etc). I would have rated him at a lay at higher odds than this, but obviously if people are of the view that he was much more liekly to win, it is possible in scenarios such as this, to get your lay matched at shorter odds than you would have accommodated.

You possibly would then have taken my money and you would have earned it because you were right, if he had won. Misfortune stopped the what ifs becoming what happened and therefore what assumption we used to form our opinion, still remain.

Anyway, I better get back to the present and try and come up with some forecasts for today's racing rather than expostulating with you about prior happenings, as that is not the aim of the my posts on the Navan race.

Good luck today.
Report Allduckornodinner February 18, 2010 11:47 AM GMT
Meh Frank . . . if you need time to be proved im correct about Sweetman then thats grand. I'm none too perturbed myself to be honest as I know i'm right.

More importantly heres hoping that Clonmel goes ahead!!
Report thegalwayman February 18, 2010 11:49 AM GMT
Sweetman is a top man. Clonmel is on. Try to keep up.
Report redbait February 18, 2010 1:09 PM GMT
The Midnight Club = lay of the day at that price. Trip too short and doest jump overly well. Two solid ones in opposition. Ought to drift before the off and the boys in the ring will want to lay it
Report Eye Mall Inn February 18, 2010 1:21 PM GMT
Diophas is a pig and doesn't jump fences well, nor will he stay imv. On that basis I really like TMC.
Report redbait February 18, 2010 1:25 PM GMT
Harsh to judge his jumping on one start over fences. Kind Oscar is a player as well. 5/4 is very short
Report allways collects February 18, 2010 2:15 PM GMT
The best forum in the world
Report kavvie February 18, 2010 2:27 PM GMT
tmc owes me a small fortune..i still think hes a good horse but am constantly dissapointed at how he runs..do i keep digging or give him up as a lost cause..i know wpm rates him highly also...
Report Biodiesel February 18, 2010 2:44 PM GMT
QF looks very much on the upgrade, will be goin heavy enough on him,Chelt bound
Report BJG February 18, 2010 2:46 PM GMT
Better ground needed for RC - or else just inst any good :|
Report BJG February 18, 2010 2:46 PM GMT
is nt **
Report Biodiesel February 18, 2010 3:06 PM GMT
Thank you Mr Mullins, nice Monkey for me, Uoooooh AAaaa!
Report allways collects February 18, 2010 3:07 PM GMT
Hope pj benson is ok that looked a terrible fall
Good perfomance by the winner i thought
Report allways collects February 18, 2010 3:44 PM GMT
Some very good judges on here lads my luck has turned
Report redbait February 18, 2010 3:45 PM GMT
Wd backers of TMC. The change in tactics did the trick
Report norn iron February 18, 2010 3:53 PM GMT
ALWAYS COLLECTS AS I SAID WEN SOAPP PUTS UP THREADS THE SHREWDIES FOLLOW , LOL I WENT SHOPN WITH WIFE VERY RARELY BACK FAVS BUT DID 10£ ACUM ON THE 4 SHORTIES SO CANT BELIEVE WON MORE THAN SHE SPENT ON ME :^0
Report padlock February 18, 2010 4:13 PM GMT
ppot only 17 euro
ffs
Report norn iron February 18, 2010 4:14 PM GMT
THAT WAS SMASHING RIDE BY JOHNY ALLEN ON COLLS CORNER
Report BJG February 18, 2010 4:15 PM GMT
Bundle of fun one to keep an eye on nto imo - just found out up the straight- prob needed the run!
Report norn iron February 18, 2010 4:17 PM GMT
BJG SHUSH EVERY1 WILL REMEMBER :^) , M8 HOW FAR FENIS BOY BEAT ANY CHANCE ?
Report soapp February 18, 2010 4:40 PM GMT
3 winners, the stable have been very quiet since xmas. Nice to see them back in harness on their first runners since then.

Some day for the jollys again! No good to me when I lay them on here. :(

Why don't they win at the week-end when I am there!!
Report Puke Football Rules February 18, 2010 5:13 PM GMT
Norn fennis boy beaten1 1/4L, fav looked like going to win easy but fennis boy fought back!
Report Allduckornodinner February 18, 2010 6:12 PM GMT
I may aswell hold my hands up after what I said bout Sweetman. While I still don't rate him as a tipster and can't fathom much of his methods he went 3 from 3 (Quiscover, TMC and Colls Corner) in Clonmel today. If he starts getting involved in more handicaps and doesn't waste words tipping odds on shots then I may change my opinion.

Can't believe what is happening to me lately. Had four bets this week up until today. They were Shoreacres (fell 4out travelling best), Vforvictory (leading over last and likely winner when fell) Deutzland (beat half neck) and Liss Na Trinti (fell at the last when going for her race). Just before racing had my picks down to Classic Cut in Kelso, Latanier in Ffos Las and Some Target and Quiscover Fontaine over here. Backed Classic Cut to get back level for the week and was so livid with what happened him I went away from the computer thereby missing the other three. I've never known my luck to be this far out. Was contemplating a serious bet on Secant Star on Saturday and i'm also pretty full of Born Again in Fakenham tomoro (looks progressive and the type McLernon excels on so should win) but when your confidence is this low it's hard to know what to do.

Anyway well done Norn too on your recent shrewd judgment, hopefully you are reaping the rewards for it :)
Report norn iron February 18, 2010 7:43 PM GMT
WELL DONE THE JIGGER TOP PICKING TODAY M8 . ALLDUCK WENT SHOPN WITH WIFE HAD 10 ACCA ON FOUR FAVS ( I RARELY BACK ANY FAVS ) BUT ANYONE ELSE THINK THERS LOT MORE COME FROM Q FONTANE & THE MIDNIGHT CLUB ?
Report chopper636 February 18, 2010 7:46 PM GMT
Quiscover should stay at home as there aint really a race for him at Chelt. Powers gold cup looks perfect. Midnight will have a rite chance in 4 miler
Report the jigger February 18, 2010 7:51 PM GMT
Cheers mate,,.If the Midnight Club goes William Hill route he will see my money.Quiscover fontaine was impressive but i am not too sure if he is top class.I think he could win the Grand Annual or the Jewson though and then try and take on the big boys next year as he is still only 6.
Report norn iron February 18, 2010 8:00 PM GMT
THE JIG , AGREE T M CLUB WILL IMPROVE AN STILL THINK WILLIE IS TARGETING THE BIG FESTIVALS CHELT/FAIRYHOUSE/AINTREE/PUNCH HE WILL HAVE THEM 100% AN IS NOT OVERWORKN HIS STRING ON LETS BE HONEST GROUND THAT COULD RUIN MOST HORSES, ROLL ON CHELT
Report Eye Mall Inn February 18, 2010 8:02 PM GMT
I could be wrong but I seem to recall Kevin Blake tipping Coll's Corner.
Report thegalwayman February 18, 2010 10:04 PM GMT
You are right EMI. I have enjoyed Blake's spotlights thus far. A good addition imo.
Report Eye Mall Inn February 18, 2010 10:53 PM GMT
Although Alan Sweetman, I think, napped him either LTO or the time before. You must be getting excited about Go Native, tgm.
Report thegalwayman February 18, 2010 11:00 PM GMT
I don't really get excited EMI.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com