Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
sageform
22 Apr 24 19:30
| Topic/replies: 27,144 | Blogger: sageform's blog
South Shore was his seventh winner from 12 runners since April 17th. Incredible sequence. Only backed it a place but better than a  loser.
Pause Switch to Standard View Sheikh Mohammed Obaid.
Show More
Report impossible123 April 22, 2024 7:50 PM BST
The plonker who chose to run Postponed at Meydan and forego a win in The Arc at Chantilly ignoring the trainer's advice.
Report GEORGE.B April 22, 2024 8:03 PM BST
Obaid / Burke won the valuable handicap at Ponte, but Clifford Lee had traipsed down to Windsor.

Now we know why!
Report sageform April 22, 2024 8:19 PM BST
They all look a million dollars and run like it. Ice Max yesterday looked like a listed horse or better and Poet Master looks Group 2/3. For good measure Hawaiian looked an Ascot 2yo.
Report differentdrum April 22, 2024 8:33 PM BST
Perhaps you can tell everyone his next winner before the race? I don't normally mind, but when it happens so often it becomes a bit tedious.

Not sure 7/12 is that 'incredible' for a leading owner. It would be for a small owner.

Runs Arabic Legend tomorrow at Epsom. Horse switched from Balding to Burke. Very good pedigree, promising on debut, but didn't go on.
Report sageform April 23, 2024 11:56 AM BST
I will be supporting Arabic Legend today. As you say his form tailed off last year but of the leading contenders today, Burke is the only trainer in flying form, particularly with 3yos. And how could I have reported the 7/12 before the race dd? I do not and never have in the 23 years I have posted on here considered it to be just a tipping forum. If you don't like my posts block them.
Report formoftheace April 23, 2024 1:26 PM BST
A bit like the football agent shd from sacking jockeys…..
Report sageform April 23, 2024 2:53 PM BST
I was afraid of that. Desert Andrew Balding 3yos at your peril and despite a quiet week, he bounces back in a valuable race. People still bet O'Brien at odds on but he has not struck form yet.
Report lead on April 23, 2024 2:55 PM BST
To my mind a stable change from Balding to Burke is a massive downgrade....avoided Obaid's but unfortunately backed Beckett's
Report Whippin Piccadilly April 23, 2024 3:02 PM BST
Desert Andrew Balding 3yos at your peril and despite a quiet week, he bounces back in a valuable race.

Maybe start taking your own advice?
Report sageform April 23, 2024 3:06 PM BST
I usually do back Balding 3yos as regular readers know but he seemed to be a bit out of form and this horse wasn't rated very high. All about opinions and I thought that Burke was spot on. Time may prove that the form is right.
Report Whippin Piccadilly April 23, 2024 3:20 PM BST
I know you do, Sage. But YOU deserted him! Give yourself 12 lashings tonight. lol
Report Whippin Piccadilly April 23, 2024 5:13 PM BST
Were you on Sage? The race backfired there for the Hannon's Devil
Report 11kv April 23, 2024 5:21 PM BST
Portsmouth chimed in  said ratpack.
Report sageform April 23, 2024 6:26 PM BST
I didn't miss Portsmouth. should win again.
Report brandyontherocks April 23, 2024 9:09 PM BST
Awful stuff.

Started the topic with, I had a winner !!!!
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com