Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
acey deucy
11 Apr 24 16:50
| Topic/replies: 30,007 | Blogger: acey deucy's blog
I have missed her.Happy

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 1 of 2  •  Previous 1 | 2 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 55
By:
brendrew
When: 11 Apr 24 16:53
Agreed.better than the Furness.its good to see. Always better out front. Keeps the local honchos quiet.
By:
Lampus
When: 11 Apr 24 16:53
A  Super   Jockey
better  then  most male    jockeys
thats why they are jealous  of  her
By:
Jumping-cuckoo-monk
When: 11 Apr 24 16:57
It's a good job she rides a winner so rarely otherwise this forum would be overrun with threads about her. Cool
By:
themightymac
When: 11 Apr 24 16:57
Great ride by Bryony there. Well done!
By:
themightymac
When: 11 Apr 24 16:58
Horses run and jump for her. Great NH jockey.
By:
brendrew
When: 11 Apr 24 17:02
Plain to see.her+ Cobden probably the best on a front runner.
By:
Chadfan
When: 11 Apr 24 17:02
Great to see her win on the big stage again. She is totally loyal to Nicholls, but come on the other UK trainers, open your eyes ffs!
By:
ashleigh
When: 11 Apr 24 17:10
she might be off to ride in France, with the weight allowance.Grin
By:
Jumping-cuckoo-monk
When: 11 Apr 24 17:10
She's going to France I hear. Gets a claim. More prize money there. Wise move.
By:
Chadfan
When: 11 Apr 24 17:26
Look out France! Bryony with a 5lb allowance again, must be a big advantage. But she also wants to stay at Ditcheat as well I believe.
By:
LoyalHoncho
When: 11 Apr 24 18:03
"Better than most male jockeys"  lol.
I'd give you as good as most male jockeys but no more than that.
By:
Trendy
When: 11 Apr 24 18:33
Ace ride,also great little horse,well done Bryony.
By:
Popadom
When: 11 Apr 24 21:47
Nicholls said bryony should go to France for the summer that's after a winner on his horse why didn't he just say I don't want you anymore because that's what he means she's a good jockey and deserves more rides  won't look good if nicholls pushes her out but would like her to leave deserve better
By:
ribero1
When: 11 Apr 24 21:54
As Nicholls says very hard for plenty of jockeys not just her to get rides,she  just gets the publicity,Hislop bigging her up ffs.
By:
thelatarps
When: 11 Apr 24 22:23
For my money Bryony is the best jock in england.
Better than Cobden & Nico. Only Harry Skelton can hold a candle to her.
The Irish may be another matter but if i needed someone to ride a winner it would be the Bryster.
By:
Chadfan
When: 11 Apr 24 22:34
During a dull afternoon, I worked out the prize money per ride won by each jockey who has ridden 200 or more times for Nicholls. Bryony is only beaten by Ruby Walsh, she was just ahead of Cobden. Probably doesn't mean much but it surprised me. She is, for whatever reason, underrated, and if she goes to France I wish her well.
By:
LoyalHoncho
When: 12 Apr 24 03:10
Get yourself a life man.  lmao.  "I worked out".  Were you creaming yourself as you did it?
By:
Popadom
When: 12 Apr 24 07:02
I think she will play into Nichols hands if she goes to France can’t be seen to sack her as public love her would make Nichols look bad but if she went he would replace her over the summer with someone and she would quietly disappear as if it was her choice to go stay in England bryony it’s a better bet
By:
Chadfan
When: 12 Apr 24 09:46
Another intelligent contribution from Honcho I see.
By:
Somerset Sam
When: 12 Apr 24 09:57
The Robbie Dunne episode clearly has had a huge impact on her career over here. A move over the channel could be just what she needs and good luck to her if she does go.

Yesterday's ride shows she is still extremely capable yet continues, to my eyes anyway, to be overlooked by the industry. Is this as a direct result of the court case?

Only the majority of owners and trainers truly know but from the outside its not a great look.
By:
1st time poster
When: 12 Apr 24 13:33
haley turner must have ridden 500 winner,s in france by  now and been multiple french champion jock as she was 10lb for nothing and every trainer in france would be putting her up
how many winners and titles as turner got, anyone no ?
By:
1st time poster
When: 12 Apr 24 13:36
imagine pumpkins conversation with FROST
i dont want you
your dad doesnt want you
your boyfriends dad doesnt want you
lucy wadham/neil king dont want you
RIDING FOR THEM YOU MIGHT AS WELL TRY FRANCE,MORE ENGLISH EXCEPTIONALISM, BUT THE FRENCH WILL HAVE YOU
By:
Somerset Sam
When: 12 Apr 24 13:40

Apr 12, 2024 -- 1:36PM, 1st time poster wrote:

imagine pumpkins conversation with FROST  i dont want youyour dad doesnt want youyour boyfriends dad doesnt want youlucy wadham/neil king dont want youRIDING FOR THEM YOU MIGHT AS WELL TRY FRANCE,MORE ENGLISH EXCEPTIONALISM, BUT THE FRENCH WILL HAVE YOU

Imagine it was your daughter or female relative you fool.

By:
1st time poster
When: 12 Apr 24 14:00
well it her father and boyfriend who wernt giving her rides so best ask them,we dont need to imagine
By:
LoyalHoncho
When: 13 Apr 24 00:30
An unintelligent one from Chadfan.  She;s so indispensible to Nicholls she is out in his long grass.
Not for the first time in her career, the female jockey, who is so much better than "most male jockeys" - according to Chadfan - is not being used in the National.
She is most certainly not under=rated but very much rated as worth avoiding.
Is that significant do you think?
By:
Ramruma
When: 13 Apr 24 05:08
If you think Bryony is better than average then it follows she is better than most male jockeys.

Why she is not more used is a separate question and probably includes dinosaur connections. Women jockeys are more accepted on the Flat but how long has that taken? And it is still not universal.
By:
brendrew
When: 13 Apr 24 08:30
Honcho- you now to easy. Have you ever thought of sitting a Bryony thread out? She clearly lives rent free in your head. Limited opportunities yet still gets more winn we rs at festivals than dunne.
It's been all systems go to get Cobden over the line.hopefully in time things will swing round for her.
By:
Somerset Sam
When: 13 Apr 24 09:58

Apr 12, 2024 -- 2:00PM, 1st time poster wrote:

well it her father and boyfriend who wernt giving her rides so best ask them,we dont need to imagine

Conveniently not answering the point made that you've decided to be nasty and cruel for no apparent reason other than sensationalism and guesswork on an anonymous horse racing forum. Well done.

I'll again say to you, imagine it was your relative that was getting these things made up about them. Have a serious word with yourself.

Folk get hung up about if she's better or worse than jockey, a, b or c. Who really cares, shell have good days and vad days like everyone else does. She should be judged as a jockey regardless of what changing room she uses.

By:
1st time poster
When: 13 Apr 24 10:02
been nasty, pumpkin like a father to her for 20 yrs, her dad trains or used to train,her boyfriend said come to ire at weekends theres rides here,she,s ridden for wadham 24/7 for donkey,s yrs,neil king made her known to public
join the fooking dots,she,s not an outsider not be given a chance
By:
11kv
When: 04 May 24 12:05
Got a decent job in France,good luck to her...
By:
formoftheace
When: 04 May 24 12:14
Bryony is 7lb better than anyone riding in France atm,including Reveley …..imo.
By:
Gagging
When: 04 May 24 13:22
I wish her luck - she deserves better and you need courage to do what she does pretty well -  whatever she decides.
By:
gemini01
When: 04 May 24 13:31
she has just landed a job in France riding for the Double Green outfit according to the mirror on line.....
By:
brendrew
When: 04 May 24 14:23
Richly deserved the opportunity- the munirs are no mugs+ see talent. Will open up opportunities here in the winter.shrewd move for all. Munirs might give horses to Nicholls on the back of this?
By:
brendrew
When: 04 May 24 14:23
Richly deserved the opportunity- the munirs are no mugs+ see talent. Will open up opportunities here in the winter.shrewd move for all. Munirs might give horses to Nicholls on the back of this?
By:
Ramruma
When: 04 May 24 15:40
Hold on. Does the double green retainer mean Bryony is staying in France and not just going for the summer, although I suppose she could channel-hop?
By:
Chadfan
When: 04 May 24 18:45
Great opportunity for her and richly deserved. Should lead on to even more opportunities here and in France. Pleased for her.
By:
formoftheace
When: 04 May 24 19:03
Are you watching Dunne you rodent.
By:
windsor knot
When: 04 May 24 21:50
when jacobs ' left ' nicholls most thought he was on a downward . double greens thought not . worked out rather well . good luck bryony . you derserve it .
Page 1 of 2  •  Previous 1 | 2 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com